Tease Toy Orientation 5 of 6: Dan's First Weekend

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
subzerowriter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Tease Toy Orientation 5 of 6: Dan's First Weekend

Post by subzerowriter »

Authors Forward: Before we start, a few things the reader should be aware of. This will be quick, I promise!

1. This is a sequel series to another story I wrote and posted in the story forums called “Strip Club Tease Toy”. I recommend reading it first in order to get the full picture of how exactly Dan ended up in this situation. I’m certainly biased but I think it’s worth it. :blush:

2. This is the fifth of a six part series, and I’ll be publishing the rest of the installments weekly(ish), so if you like my stuff, keep an eye out for future installments (and please let me know in the comments: knowing that people actually are enjoying this makes working on it a lot more fun!)

3. If you HAVE already read “Strip Club Tease Toy”, you may notice a few small changes: I changed a few names and details for continuity reasons, but it’s nothing super complex. In fact, I imagine the only thing the average reader would notice is that I’ve changed Sarah’s name to Cindi. But that’s why, if you notice anything different.

That’s it! Please enjoy, and again, PLEASE let me know if you did! I have a lot of future plans for the hapless Dan Green, and I’m having a lot of fun doing this.

Tease Toy Orientation: Dan's First Weekend

Chapter 1: Trixi

It was Sunday morning…and that meant it was finally the day of Dan’s first Hearing. Trixi was up, as always, at 7am (she didn’t sleep much), getting some weekend work done in her home office. The pale, bespectacled, lithe, gothic beauty was wearing nothing but a tiny purple tank top, a pair of black thong panties, thigh high black and purple striped wool socks, and her jet black hair done up in pigtails with dark purple bows of ribbon. She was getting VERY excited for the evening’s festivities, and was trying to do everything she could to feel ready.

One of the first things Cindi had ever taught her about cock teasing, when she had first recognized a kindred spirit in Trixi and taken her under her wings a few years ago, was to always make sure to get comfortable in your “costume” before the scene starts. And like all of Cindi’s words of cock teasing wisdom, she took the idea very much to heart: except for a pair of black converse high tops with purple heels and laces, this was exactly what she was planning to wear while she made poor sweet Dan beg and shake and sob this evening. She slid a finger idly against the edge of her earlobe, smiling slightly. God she couldn’t wait.

As was always the case when she was home, there were at least three computer monitors running at her desk at once, each covered with levels of information that would have blown Dan’s mind if he could actually see it. Her attention was currently focused on the monitor to her far left: Trixi was looking through sexual data from Dan’s Control Ring readings throughout the week, and comparing it to the footage from the miniature video cameras that they had planted all over The Tease Club: in Break Room, the “Bedroom”, and Cindi’s dressing room.

Trixi smiled again. She couldn’t believe it had almost been a whole week, and Dan still hadn’t asked how they had gotten all those naughty, naughty pictures of him and Cindi on Monday. Apparently it hadn’t occurred to him that, if they had taken such thorough photographic and video evidence of him on his first night with Cindi, they were probably recording everything else that they did with him too. But tonight he was going to find out. Mmm the idea of the look on his face when he realized, that excited her very much, and Trixi took her hand off the mouse for a minute, sliding it down to play with her hard, pierced nipple through her shirt.
Trixi 17.jpg
Trixi 17.jpg (176.44 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
He had made the cutest faces while she had teased him on Tuesday, diddling herself on the couch while he had stared helplessly, her hot pink panties strapped over his face as Lexi had edged him again and again and again. His eyebrows had been arched in despair, his eyes were burning with a desperate, silent plea for mercy, and his mouth had been contorting wildly in and out of the wild “O”s of sexual agony that they put him through. “Hmmm” she thought, moving her hips pleasantly against the chair for a moment, “Even thinking about that cute little desperate face gets me wet…”

She giggled a little to herself, biting a purple pinky nail with a hungry grin as she turned her attention back to her video of Dan’s stuttering, mortifying Friday confession with Destiny. “God, he’s so sexy when he’s panting like that,” she thought, enjoying the look of bug eyed need on his face in the video as Destiny tortured him, and took notes on the readouts from his Control Ring. She felt a warmth begin to stir in her lower belly, and she let her hand fall down her tight, pale stomach to her black lacy panties, and spread her knees slightly, teasing herself through the fabric with two fingers. She was loving everything about this so much.

Trixi had first met Cindi online about three years ago: she had been running a side hustle making and selling custom bondage devices online to make some extra cash for engineering classes, and Cindi’s VERY creative and interesting requests had caught her eye. They started an email exchange, hit it off quickly, and had become as close as sisters within two months. Cindi’s breadth of knowledge about how to break and domesticate men through nothing but deep, desperate, sexual need was intoxicating, and Cindi was amazed by the toys and creations that Trixi quickly proved she was able to think up. It was a match made in heaven (although she supposed, with a giggle, that Dan might disagree).

When Cindi had first started really teaching Trixi about the joys of cock teasing, she had been ecstatic. It had felt like all of a sudden, everything sexual that she had ever wanted or fantasized about just suddenly clicked into place: Trixi had always felt very sexual, and was definitely attracted to men, but she had always found herself much more turned on by WATCHING, by the idea of being in charge from a distance, and when she started to learn how powerful actually using all her little creations could make her feel, to stand there and watch a man grovel at her feet in desperate need, she realized that there was no turning back: she wanted to learn it all.

She gasped slightly, and parted her purple lips as her fingers slid against her rapidly moistening panties,. She watched Dan’s adorable sexual confessions and pleading for another minute on the screen before she finally pulled her fingers away. “Not right now, you!,” she admonished herself with a smile and she clicked pause on the video, leaving Dan’s face frozen in a rictus of sobbing need, “I’m going to get all the pleasure and worship and subservience I could possible want tonight, after all.” Then she looked to the middle monitor at her desk, adjusting her cute, boxy glasses, and her smile widened, “Besides,” she thought with a giggle, “I already had plenty of fun watching Dan get fucked with yesterday…”
Trixi 18.jpg
Trixi 18.jpg (27.99 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
The middle monitor, similarly, showed several read outs from Dan’s Control Ring: arousal, heartbeat, etc., but this monitor also gave her a live feed into Destiny’s apartment. Destiny, like all of the girls, had agreed to live stream their “weekends alone” with Dan to each other so that everyone on the team could enjoy the show if they wanted to (The girl’s version of The Tease App was capable of a LOT more than his). Things were quiet now: Dan had finally fallen asleep around 2 or 2:30am, tied spread eagle to Destiny’s bed, about an hour after Destiny had fallen asleep wearing only a sheer red teddy, her face nuzzled against his neck and her hand lovingly cradling his balls.

They were still both unconscious (and Trixi was happy to see, his cock was still hard, even twitching on occasion as Destiny snored cutely against him), and Trixi guessed they wouldn’t wake up for at least an hour or two, but yesterday she had had quite a pleasurable day, sitting at this monitor and watching Destiny put Dan through his paces. She had fingered herself while using her favorite vibrator, cumming again and again at his absolutely overwhelming helplessness all morning as she watched Destiny toy with Dan in real time and high definition.

She thought her favorite might have been their morning shower together. She scrolled through files, looking for it: if it was as good as she remembered, she might want to email it to Cindi with a few other highlights she had put together. She doubted many of the other girls were up early enough on a Saturday to have seen it, and she wanted to make sure it made the rounds. She found the spot she was looking for and hit play, remembering how good it had felt to tease her clit while watching this yesterday, knowing she was seeing Dan’s desperation live…

Destiny had woken him up at the crack of dawn, still handcuffed naked to the bed, by pressing up against him, kissing him deeply, and playing softly with his balls. His cock had woken up before he had, and it was already rigid and throbbing by the time he had blearily opened his eyes to find himself helpless in the presence of the most voluptuous woman he had ever met, still clad in only her sheer, silky red teddy. After lightly making out with him for a few more minutes, and gently fondling his scrotum, Dan had begun to pant and struggle, the constant, passionate fire that he had been living with unceasingly for almost a week returning with a blazing fury as he came quickly back to consciousness.

She had kept at it for a few more minutes, and then once he had become appropriately wild eyed for Destiny’s taste, she had released him from the bed, cuffed his hands behind his back, and had led him to the bathroom. That was when things really got going. Destiny had led him into a huge, glass, walk-in shower with multiple large, rainfall shower heads hanging from the ceiling, and attached him to one by his wrists, smiling and pressing against him as she handcuffed his hands above his head before turning on the water. Then, as he almost hung there, trapped within a 2-3 foot circle of pouring, coursing, warm water, Destiny had prepared to wash him.
Destiny 10.jpg
Destiny 10.jpg (89.06 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
She had put a soft looking glove made of washcloth material onto one hand and had worked a rich, lathery soap into it with the other, before slowly scrubbing every inch of Dan’s body except for his straining cock. She started with his chest, working over his nipples, and as she began to slowly scrub and stroke against him he moaned and tried to thrust forward, sputtering to keep the water out of his mouth. He shook his head frequently to get the water out of his eye so he could see here better as she stroked against his naked, wet, bound body.

She got into every crevasse, sliding the soapy glove around his neck, around his thighs, in and out of his toes, against his sensitive armpits, and finally teased her soapy fingers slowly in and out of his vulnerable ass cheeks as he twitched and moaned. She paid a special amount of time here, pressing and stroking against his taint and vulnerable, wet anus in a way that clearly made him incredibly nervous and turned on. Every movement against him with those soapy fingers felt sexual, and she paid special attention to and the sensitive ridge between his scrotum and his rectum as she stroked and scrubbed, and giggled, never once touching his actual cock in any substantial way.

Whenever she had been doing this, she had also been constantly pressing herself against him as much as she could, so that she was glistening and dripping with moisture as well, and she worked over every inch of him slowly, over and over, stretching the job into a 30 minute process. By the end of it, he had been shaking wildly, and starting to buck a bit more violently with his hips in desperation. Then, as he had hung there panting, Destiny had pulled a small stool over, grabbed a long thin sheath made out of the same material as her glove, and had sat down in front of him with a sweet, innocent grin. This was when Trixi had started to really play with herself yesterday.

As she had watched on the live feed, Destiny had begun to slide the sleeve slowly and playfully down Dan’s desperate cock, giggling at his horny, wild moaning. Then she took two long straps of material that hung from the end of the sleeve, and wrapped them slowly and playfully around his balls, before tying them in a pretty bow around the base of his shaft, so that the sleeve couldn’t fall off. As he stared helplessly down at her, trying to beg with almost breathless lungs, she had drizzled body wash into the sleeve wrapped tightly around his cock, and then began to work it into a thick, foamy lather, twisting her hands in opposite directions against his erection as she stared up at him, batting her wide eyes and biting her lip playfully.

This sent Dan into another fit of desperate begging, and he sputtered and coughed as he struggled to beg through the water pouring down over his face, but Destiny continued as if she couldn’t hear him. As Trixi had begun to swirl her fingers against her swollen lips, smiling widely at how amazing the newest addition to The Tease Club staff really was at this, Destiny had begun to slowly use Dan’s cock as a loofa, scrubbing it against her tits from every angle, before standing up and using it against her thighs and her feet, kneeling in front of him and using it to slowly scrub her face…and then finally pressing up against him and sliding him in and out of her ass cheeks.

Destiny made this process last another 30 minutes, and by the time she was done, Trixi could tell (despite the water still pouring down his face and body) that Dan was sobbing uncontrollably, and he began howling out pleas for mercy, spluttering as water ran down his face.

After about an hour total in the shower together, Destiny had finally removed the sleeve from his cock, and then had turned off his water as she dripped with soap. Next, she had walked about 3 feet away, where a second rainfall shower head was fastened, and turned it on, rinsing all of the soap from her body theatrically, stroking her hands lovingly over her tits, her ass, her legs, as Dan hung there, panting, soaking wet, dripping and bug eyed with insane hunger. Then, she had turned off the water, toweled herself off as he watched her, naked, wet, hard and shivering. When she was finally done, she had grabbed a fluffy, soft white towel for him as well, and had begun running it lovingly over his body in slow, stroking, sliding sensations as he had started to cry again in helpless desperation.
Destiny 12.jpg
Destiny 12.jpg (102.65 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Trixi smiled again as she rewatched the video now, remembering how absolutely DELICIOUS it had felt to wake up and cum wildly to that scene yesterday. Then she clipped the file, and copied and pasted it into her highlight reel that she was sending Cindi. There were a few really juicy clips in the bunch actually, now that she saw them all together. She knew that Cindi had been stuck taking care of business stuff for the club all day yesterday, and probably hadn’t had a chance to see any of the good stuff on the live stream. She smiled as she hit send: Cindi was going to love these.

She hadn’t gotten to hear about Dan’s “Date with Destiny” on Friday night after his “Confession” yet (D was being characteristically quiet about it in the group chat), and couldn’t wait to hear about it straight from Destiny herself: she didn’t know exactly what had happened…but she knew SOMETHING had. Dan seemed like a different man in this shower video. Really, he had seemed like a different man all day yesterday. He was begging, sure, but it was finally like he knew that he really was totally helpless, totally at their mercy, and okay with actually enjoying it. Like he was more accepting of it somehow, perhaps? “But I’ll hear all about it soon enough. In the meantime,” she thought, smiling again and grinding into her seat slightly, “I suppose I should get back to what I’m working on…”

Trixi slid her eyes back over to the monitor on the far right, and got back to work. She was putting together a video project, a little movie as a present for Dan, and she wanted to make sure she got it exactly right before the Sunday Hearing festivities began. She pressed her swollen mound against the chair once more as she thought about the look that was going to be on Dan’s face when he saw what she made for him. She shivered a little, smiling. God she loved making toys and presents for horny, helpless boys. She felt a tingle run down her spine, and began to slide her pale slender fingers and her dark nails down her taut tummy once more, this time allowing them to slide beneath her tiny black panties.

As she edited, and spliced, and fixed audio, she fingered herself lightly. “I suppose there’s nothing wrong with starting my day early, after all,” She thought to herself, and began breathing a bit faster, and thinking about how excited she was for tonight, swirling the tips of her fingers with more and more speed and pressure against her aching button…She couldn’t wait…

Chapter 2: Cindi

It was Sunday morning…and that meant it was finally the day of Dan’s first Hearing. Cindi was lying in bed, snuggled completely nude beneath a faux fur comforter and staring at her phone with an excited grin. It was 8am, and she had just opened Trixi’s email, seeing that the sweet thing had sent her a bundle of video file goodies to brighten up her morning. It worked immediately: she was in a fantastic mood as she thought about how excited she was that the day was finally here. She had been dreaming of this for years, collecting a group of like minded women who wanted the same things she did, buying a place like The Tease Club and turning it into their own thing, but she had never found the perfect Tease Toy to really tie the whole thing together.

She thought she had really found what she was looking for with Louie for a while, their previous attempt at hiring a “Practice Coach” before Dan, she remembered sadly: she had found him on Craigslist, offering to pay women money to sexually tease him, and when she had approached him with a deal, that she and four of her friends would do it for FREE as long as they could do it for as much and for as long as they wanted, the poor guy’s head looked like it was going to explode, and it was all he could do to agree as fast as possible.

But, of course, reality is often quite different than fantasy, and Cindi could quickly start to see that Louie was feeling in over his head when he realized how exactly the girls intended to use the “Control Ring”. She hadn’t been lying when she told Dan on Tuesday: Louis had literally just skipped town, disappearing completely, right when they were putting the finishing touches on it. Right when they were getting ready to really push his limits, and at the same time, learn to push them even further. Trixi had been devastated: she had been SO excited to play with her new toy, only to find out that her lab monkey had escaped.
Cindi 18.jpg
Cindi 18.jpg (78.45 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
But then Dan had started protesting out in front of the club, waving his silly little signs and yelling about sex being evil and strippers being the minions of satan. The way he always avoided eye contact with women, especially the dancers whenever they walked by, and yet had all this ENERGY…there was something about him that just fascinated her, and following a hunch, she had asked Trixi to run a background check on the man.

That was when they had hit the jackpot: within an hour of looking, Trixi had found Dan Green’s name posted online, on a list of the “anonymous” annual victims of a certain local college’s infamous “Tease and Denial Weekend Sex Slave” Theta Nu Delta sorority prank, where he had been ranked as “highly cooperative” in comparison to many other victims, and Cindi had started getting excited.

Then Trixi had hacked into his divorce records through the courthouse files, and when Cindi saw the degree of his sexual repression laid out in the transcripts of why his wife was leaving him, she had become convinced that Dan might be just who she was looking for: a man in DESPERATE desire for sexual submission, but who doesn’t even consciously know it yet. And as his first week with them went on, she was becoming more and more convinced she had been right.

She scrolled absentmindedly through the videoclips Trixi had sent, looking for a title that sounded interesting as a way to start off her Sunday. She stopped at one that Trixi had labeled “Morning Workout!” and smiled. She opened it to find a lovely video super cut that Trixi had put together for her of the exercise routine that Destiny had put him through Saturday morning, excited to see their newest idea in action.

Lexi had mentioned a few nights earlier, after they had sent Dan home, that he was quite scrawny, and that it might be worth trying to beef him up a little. “After all,” she had said, “don’t we want our full time Tease Toy to be as good looking as possible?” That was when the girls all decided that on his weekend shifts, and starting next week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays during his Break Room hours, they were going to start putting Dan through an ongoing exercise program to add a little muscle to his frame.

As the video started, Cindi saw that Destiny had apparently taken this to heart: the clip was about 20 minutes long, and every five to eight minutes, the scene changed to some new, creatively cruel way for Destiny to tease and physically motivate Dan to exercise simultaneously.

In the first scene in the video, Dan was tied to a weight machine that required him to push his thighs inward at the knee to lift the plates, squeezing his legs together. When he wasn’t lifting, the machine (to which he was attached at both the knee and ankle) kept his thighs wide apart, and his arms were strapped solidly down to the sides of the bench. He was completely naked, and Destiny was standing behind the machine in a skintight white tank top that barely held in a pair of jiggling melons that even Cindi was envious of, and red yoga pants that disappeared up the crack of her substantial ass.
Destiny 32.jpg
Destiny 32.jpg (326 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
As Cindi watched, beginning to feel a bit tingly, Destiny giggled, began to stroke her half inch, red nails lightly against Dan’s bare nipples, and pressed against his ear, whispering, “If you can hold your knees together, I’ll do this to your cock instead Daniel…Doesn’t that sound nice? These yummy nails dragging lightly against your cock? I’ll do it for five whole seconds if you can hold it that long. Don’t you want to see if you can do it? C’mon Dan, let’s find out!”

As Dan strained and struggled, she kept her promise, sliding her nails infuriatingly slowly against his cock as he groaned and strained to keep his legs together, before letting them fall apart again in exhaustion the instant his five seconds were up and Destiny’s nails left his throbbing shaft.

After ten reps of this, he was panting wildly, and his vulnerable cock was dribbling. Destiny strutted around to the front of him, sat down on the ground between his legs, and purred, “Now each time you do it for five seconds, I’ll give your cock head a nice kiss, okay? You can keep going right? Don’t you want me to kiss your pretty cock? Are you ready Daniel?”

Dan groaned, panting and feeling exhausted, but clearly wanting to do anything he could to feel her lips against his cock head, and began straining again, a light sheen of sweat breaking out across his naked body as Cindi watched, fascinated. Again, Destiny kept to her word, and with each five second hold, she would lean forward with a wet open mouth, and kiss sloppily against the tip of his cock for just a moment, even allowing her tongue to loll out and drag wetly against his helmet, and by the time he reached ten Cindi couldn’t tell if he was shaking with exhaustion or arousal.

The scene ended (She needed to thank Trix later for editing just the highlights together) and a new one began. Cindi moaned slightly as she slid her free hand down to where her massive bare breasts brushed deliciously against the soft fuzz of her comforter, groping at herself lovingly, and she snaked her fingertips towards her quickly hardening nipple. Dan, still naked, was now attached to a pull up bar (literally: his hands were locked into gloves that were connected to the bar) so tall that even when dangling his toes didn’t reach the floor, and Destiny was sitting in front of him in a tall stool, her legs spread so that she was almost pressed up against him.
Cindi 16.jpg
Cindi 16.jpg (14.49 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
When he dangled, his cock was right above her knees, but when he pulled up, in this position, his rigid throbbing member slid deliciously between Destiny’s massive breasts, and as Cindi watched, getting more and more aroused, Destiny began to to drizzle baby oil on her tits and smear it sensuously around, cooing in a soft voice, “Go ahead Daniel, you fuck those big titties. They’re all slippery and warm and soft…up and down, okay Daniel? Up and down. We’re going to do 100 pull ups today, so you keep track for me sweetheart, and count out loud on each one, like a good boy. If you do a good job maybe I’ll even push them together a little against your cock for you, okay? Make it feel really really good? Only if you do a good job though…”

Dan pulled himself up against the bar again and again, straining his arms and chest, and was clearly humiliated to find himself delighting in the maddening sensation of his cock sliding up and into her slippery cleavage. Because of the leverage, Destiny had all the power over how much contact he actually felt, and while she pressed her massive jiggling orbs deliciously around his desperate shaft more than once, these moments looked maddeningly brief and infrequent. Mostly he just felt himself sliding gently against her velvety skin, becoming slowly coated with the baby oil covering her. He gasped out each number, and he was shaking wildly and gasping for breath when he finally reached 50, barely able to finish.

He hung limply from the pull up bar, panting and sobbing, and begged Destiny to let him down, to let him cum, but she simply giggled, and scooted her stool back, so she could lean forward and whisper, “There’s only 50 more Danny…If you keep going, I’ll take your cock in my mouth each time you pull up. Would you like that Dan? Feeling your hard, aching cock slide into my mouth? I won’t just kiss it this time Danny, I’ll suck on it for you? Would that help you try harder? Do you think you could do another 50 if it was for my wet, warm mouth?”

She licked her lips as he goggled at her, arching her back and crossing her arms under her tits so that her cavernous cleavage was as on display as her plump, glistening lips, staring up at him with wide, playfully innocent eyes. Then she continued in her giggling, breathy voice, “C’mon Dan, you can do it. 50 more, okay? Please Dan? I want to taste you. I want to slurp the pre-cum from the head of your cock, and feel your cock pulse with your heart beat against my tongue. Please Dan? Please? You’re not going to say no to me, are you? Don’t you want to make me happy?”

This seemed to be enough for Dan, and he started again, pull up after pull up, tears of frustration streaming down his face as she let his cock slide up and into her warm, waiting mouth with each upward motion, allowing her lips to close and suck lovingly against his member for a moment, before letting go with a wet plop and allowing him to lower himself again, sliding heartbreakingly back out of her. Again and again he struggled, in an almost herculean effort to feel her wet tongue against him for another few precious seconds, and by the time he was in the 90’s, Destiny’s saliva was trickling down his thighs and dripping from his testicles.
Destiny 11.jpg
Destiny 11.jpg (86.36 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Then, as he struggled through his last several reps, the scene faded and was replaced once more. This time Daniel was lying flat on a cushioned rubber yoga mat, and his arms were bound together across his chest by a thick rubber sleeve that encased them against each other. Cindi could see that thick rubber cords were attached to the sleeve, pinning him to the mat like resistance bands. His feet were fastened flat to the other end of the mat with similar rubber straps, leaving his knees bent at a 45 degree angle. And as he lay there, struggling, naked, erect, and still dripping with sweat, Destiny straddled him between her juicy, thunderous thighs.

Cindi could see in the video that while Destiny was sitting in his lap, she had pushed his throbbing cock back so that it was nestled gently between her ass cheeks, rubbing lightly against her yoga pants with ever movement. At this angle, his cock’s natural state was to press back against her ass, and the warm friction he was feeling there made him pant wildly as Destiny wiggled against him, giggling. She had her legs splayed widely, invitingly, and was in the process of slowly peeling off her skin tight white top, letting her massive breasts bounce free as Dan watched, whimpering and drooling.

“C’mon Dan…” She began to whisper as she slid her hands against the sides of her tits pushing them together invitingly, “Time for your sit ups…You’re almost done with your morning workout, you’re being such a good boy. The resistance bands are going to make this really hard, but I know you can do it. You just have to do ten okay?” She slid her fingertips around the underside of each breast, lifting them pleasantly, and then letting them drop and bounce back into position.

Then, as Dan lay there, dripping with sweat and panting in sexual agony, she slid her fingers farther up against her massive chocolate melons, until she had a finger and thumb squeezing gently against each dark nipple, and began to pinch and pluck at them theatrically as she continued to taunt him in that flirty giggling voice, “You can give one of my nipples a kiss for each sit up you do, okay Dan? Would you like that? Look, I’m even getting them nice and hard for you, so they’re ready for your lips. On 5 and 10, I’ll even let you give them one lick each, okay? Don’t you want to try? Don’t you want to kiss my big…bouncing…titties?”
Destiny 33.jpg
Destiny 33.jpg (238.9 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Cindi began to play with her own nipples now, as she watched Dan struggle and gasp against the restraint bands for the gift of kissing his hungry lips against those massive jiggling breasts over and over, his cock straining and leaking helplessly against her grinding ass. As she stared at the phone, watching Dan continue to struggle, Cindi pressed her thighs together, and felt a delicious tension cause a wave of pleasure begin to blossom there. Watching him gasp and beg and whimper and struggle was so FUN and so HOT, and she couldn’t wait until things really got going tonight.

GOD that first night had been perfect, she thought. He had been exactly what she had expected him to be: he was clearly terrified, completely in denial of his attraction to her, and yet so immediately horny that she could do anything she wanted to him. He had been absolute putty in her hands since the first moment that she had made eye contact with him. She had felt so strong, so POWERFUL, as he begged, as she slid her fingers and her mouth and her tits and her feet against his cock, for song after song after song…

She thought fondly about that first night with poor Dan, and smiled widely, alone in her room as she imagined what they were going to do to him during the Hearing. She double checked her email to make sure Dan’s “uniform” for tonight was finished, and when she looked at what they were going to make him wear, she felt a warm twinge come from deep within her lower belly, and she tightened her soft thighs against each other again, sliding them together and gasping at the delicious pressure it put on her increasingly sensitive mound.

The “Morning Workout” video was almost over, and she smiled as she watched the last several moments. Now completely exhausted from his grueling exercise routine, Dan was lying flat against the mat once more, and Destiny leaned forward, crawling down on top of him so that her tits slipped over the rubber sleeve encasing his arms, and rested inches from his face. She wiggled slightly against him, his cock still nestled softly in the crack of her ass. “Oooh Danny!” she giggled, “You’re all sweaty! You really did work hard for me today didn’t you?”

Destiny began sliding up and down against his body a bit, and she moaned a little before continuing, “Mmmm Yes you did! I can feel your sweat all over my nipples, and my tummy…” She reached down with both hands and took his trembling face in hers, kissing him deeply, and then pulled back slightly, whispering as she stared deeply into his eyes, “But you know Danny, you being all sweaty like this, and getting your naughty, sticky tease boy sweat all over me…I think it’s time we took another long hot shower together, don’t you?”

Dan began to sob at that, straining desperately against his restraints and screaming for mercy, but Destiny just giggled and started releasing the bands holding him to the ground, “Oh stop complaining!” she laughed as she lifted him to his feet, arms still restrained, and led him back to the bathroom, “If you hadn’t been a bad boy and gotten me all sweaty, you could be relaxing on the couch right now. Now be quiet, I think I’m in the mood for your to go down on me a little while we’re in there this time, so save your breath for that.”

Cindi watched Destiny lead a sobbing, desperate Dan out of the weight room, and the video faded. She put her phone down, and rolled over onto her back, thinking about what Dan would look like in his cute little uniform. She continued to grope at her tits with one hand, letting her fingers sink into her pillowy flesh as she stimulated her nipple between her index and middle finger. But this time, she slid her other hand beneath the faux fur of the comforter, and down to play with her moist lips.

God, she had been wanting her own pet to play with like this for years…She had been talking and fantasizing about this with Dominique and Lexi since the early days, and she sort of still couldn’t believe that her dream was finally coming together.
Cindi 19.jpg
Cindi 19.jpg (34.29 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
The Hearing was really going to be very fun tonight. Even though she was pretty sure she knew what to expect, she had instructed each of the girls to keep their final votes secret until they revealed them to Dan tonight, and actually vote honestly. It just made the whole thing feel a hell of a lot more fun. The fact that it had to be unanimous meant that they really did each have as much power over him as they needed, and it wasn’t like someone was going to decide to be mean EVERY week, right?

She wondered if Dan had done enough to really impress the rest of them this week (Lexi, in particular, seemed like she might be quite a hard sell) that he would get the unanimous passing vote that he actually needed to shoot his precious load after so many days of teasing…She couldn’t wait to find out.

Dominique was one of her oldest and most experienced friends in the exotic dancing world, Lexi was an extraordinarily talented, respected, and experienced dominatrix, Trixi was an engineering, programming, and bondage prodigy, and Destiny was the most naturally gifted manipulative cock tease Cindi had ever met. She cooed softly, as she began to rub her thumb lightly against her clit, and slid two fingers into her wetness.

God this was going to be fucking fantastic. If she knew Destiny at all, by the time Dan walked in tonight he was going to already belong completely to them, but just in case he wasn’t, she knew that the big finale would seal the deal. And then…then, she smiled as she slid her fingers wetly in and out of herself, picking up speed as she began to moan louder, THEN the games would really begin…

She couldn’t wait.

Chapter 3: Dominique

It was Sunday morning…and that meant it was finally the day of Dan’s first Hearing. Dominique had slept in, and awoken around 9am to find, with disappointment (but not much surprise) that she was alone in Lexi’s bed, and more than that, alone in Lexi’s apartment. Just like she had every night since their shift together on Thursday, Lexi had asked her to “come by” yesterday, which had led almost immediately to the two ripping each others clothes off, going to town on each other for hours, and eventually falling asleep in each others arms.

Both of them had been able to admit after Dan’s adorable “conflict mediation” on Thursday that their previous animosity towards one another had really been much more one part jealousy and two parts attraction, and the second that had come out in the open, they immediately began to relax around each other. And after the way they had played together with Dan in “The Bedroom” Thursday night, now they couldn’t seem to keep their hands off of each other anywhere else either. Dominique had slept next to her in either Lexi’s bed or her own for several days straight now, but it seemed today that Lexie had pulled a new one today, and had slipped out early, not waking her. She rolled her eyes when she saw the empty pillow: that woman had no shame.

Dominique lay back down against her pillow, thinking about life: she knew that Lexi and Destiny were both bisexual, of course, but she hadn’t at all considered when Cindi pitched her little plan last year that Dominique would be hooking up with one of her partners in crime, much less this early on in Dan’s training (and much less that it would turn out to be with stuck up, rich bitch LEXI, she thought with a laugh).
Dominique and Lexi 4.jpg
Dominique and Lexi 4.jpg (189.32 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Dominique really only dated women romantically: she saved the boys for her domination games, and while she absolutely adored torturing a man into going down on her over and over, or making him howl in desperation while she tickled him, she never found herself especially interested in actually having a tease toy’s cock inside her. Instead she loved the way it made her feel just to HAVE that power over him, to make him NEED it so much that he was willing to do anything…and then stick his head back between her legs to make him start licking again.

GOD, it had felt so powerful to tag team him the way that she and Trixi had, calling him and manipulating him into phone sex while knowing he was trapped in the Control Ring, and teeing up Trixi to make sure his “harmless little diagnostic test” tortured him for the whole day…She had felt soooo yummy in her little disguise as she had teased him with her juicy ass on the morning bus, giggling quietly as she pretended not to hear his desperate, panicked moans, or to feel the vibrations of his Control Ring against her ass. Even before he had showed up at The Tease Club that day, he had been desperate, tortured, and off balance…and then she had struck.

She rolled over in bed to smell the pillow that Lexi had been sleeping on, enjoying the slight hint of her scent that lingered. Then she sat up and looked around the room, giggling and rolling her eyes again. Man, Lexi was REALLY not the kind of girl she normally slept with. Everything about the massive, open, post modern apartment said “ice queen”: white marble and obsidian accents as far as the eye could see, giant, shiny chrome electronics, hip, oddly proportioned furniture. Then her eyes settled on the couch in the living room and she smiled, remembering how much time she and Lexi had spend there the day before…

Lexi had invited her over around noon on Saturday, offering to show her “a surprise that she promised would be very fun”, which had certainly peaked Dominique’s interest. Once she had walked in, she had sat on the couch, mimosa in hand, waiting to see what the big surprise could be, and Lexi sat next to her with a very excited grin (Dominique loved her smile: it was quite dazzling, and made her emerald eyes shine…she didn’t show it to tease boys like Dan very often, and so Dominique hadn’t seen it much before, but it really was spectacular). Then, she turned on the TV. “I made Destiny promise me she’d text me whenever she was about to start a new game, so we don’t have to jump into the middle of something.” she said, with a cryptic giggle.

Confused, Dominique had looked at the screen…and it took her a few seconds to realize exactly what she was looking at. When she did, she almost shouted in amazement, “Holy shit! Trixi and Destiny got the live feed cameras up already??” She sat up, suddenly very excited, and stared at the crystal clear live feed of Destiny and Dan in her kitchen together.

Lexi giggled a little at her excitement, and slid an arm lovingly around her waist, snuggling up to her. Dominique was finding that Lexi really was so much softer when she wasn’t “performing” for a cock in the room, and suddenly had found the scent of her fiery hair quite alluring. She she leaned forward to kiss Lexi, sliding her hands into the pale freckled redhead’s hair and tasting the minty coolness of her breath against her probing tongue.
Dominique and Lexi 1.jpg
Dominique and Lexi 1.jpg (42.25 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
As they had sensuously made out with each other on the couch, they listened to Destiny begin to slowly wind Dan up for another game. As Lexi had explained to her with panting breaths while Dominique straddled her and nibbled at her jawline, Destiny had spent the last hour sexually toying with Dan while he cooked her a very complex and extravagant breakfast, totally naked.

She had toyed gently with his cock while he stirred the pancake batter, licked at his nipples while he fried the eggs, kissed at his ear while he struggled not to burn the bacon, etc, Lexi had explained. Then, after he had made her a large, ornate platter of delicious looking food, and brought it to where she now waited at the dining room table. Finally, she had cuffed his hands behind his back once more and made him sit on his knees at her feet while he watched her eat, which brought them up to speed.

After the massive workout he had just completed Dan was starving, and all of this food he had just made must have looked and smelled amazing to him. As Lexi had begun to playfully peel off Dominique’s top on the couch, sliding her soft hands against the curly haired beauty’s sensitive nipples, Dan had begun to beg Destiny for a bite of food on the wide screen.

While she imagined Lexi had had some sort of idea of what was coming next (Lexi and Cindi had supposedly helped Destiny bounce around quite a few ideas about games for her first weekend), Dominique was absolutely blown away by what followed, enough that she soon found herself staring more at the television than she was at Lexi. Cindi and Lexi had both mentioned that Destiny was quite good at brainstorming new and exciting games to play with Dan, but this soon went far beyond what she expected.

At first, Destiny had continued to ignore Dan as she ate, slowly finishing every bite with cooing compliments on how tasty his food was, and as soon as she was done, she finally looked at him and smiled, “I’m sorry I didn’t leave anything for you Daniel. You’re just such a good cook I couldn’t help but finish it all. Maybe I can make you something easy…would you like some peanut butter and jelly?”

Even in the video, Dominique could tell Dan’s face blushed furiously at the infantilizing suggestion after the amazing breakfast she had just eaten, but he nodded, clearly much more hungry than proud. She had smiled, nodded, and stood up, before whispering “Wait here” and walking out of the room. Dan had waited patiently on his knees, until he turned when he heard the sound of her returning heels clicking down the hall, and his eyes had widened. Destiny was naked again, save for a pair of bright red, strappy, high heeled sandals, and as she walked back over to her chair to sit down, Dan saw that she was carrying three things: two jars, and her phone.

Dominique had marveled at Destiny’s figure as Lexi had begun to lightly kiss at her nipples, and to slide her fingers down the front of Dominique’s panties, moving them towards her swollen sensitive lips. Destiny was, in no uncertain terms, a mountain of curves. Her massive tits swayed and jiggled with every movement, and her ample bottom bulged slightly over the edges of her seat.
Dominique and Lexi 2.jpg
Dominique and Lexi 2.jpg (73.76 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Every inch of her skin was a glowing, liquid chocolate brown, and she knew exactly how to pose and move so that she looked as maddeningly enticing as possible. Despite the wonderful sensations of Lexi’s mouth and fingers against her, Dominique suddenly found herself remembering that Cindi had said Destiny was very open to playing with other women as well (Cindi and Trixi generally weren’t interested in that sort of thing), and thinking about how much more fun Thursday would have been if Destiny had joined them too…

As Dominique had stared at the screen, Destiny placed the two jars on the table next to her, opened each, and then picked up her phone. She looked at it for a moment before tapping the screen, and all of a sudden Dan doubled over in gasping pleasure. Dominique giggled as she felt Lexi’s hands move against her nipples, staring fascinated at the screen. Destiny was clearly using the Control Ring’s vibrator function to show Dan a good time, she had realized.

Dominique normally didn’t play with all these fancy gadgets herself, but she had to admit, since working with Trixi, all this tech was starting to grow on her. She then had watched as Destiny toyed with the settings, taking Dan up and down, up and down, to the brink of orgasm and back over and over during the next ten minutes without saying a word, completely ignoring every gasping plea that came from his lips.

Suddenly though, Destiny had whispered, “Are you hungry Dan? Do you want something to eat?” She pressed another button, and Dan’s eyes widened comically as he struggled to nod his head. She was playing with the constricting setting now. Dominique remembered Louie describing it as feeling like someone was rhythmically squeezing and loosening a hand against his cock. She smiled as she kissed at Lexi’s fingers that were lovingly stroking her face, and played with the redhead’s hair absently as she watched the screen, enjoying the increasingly insistent sensation of Lexi’s tongue against her hard nipple.

Destiny had turned both sensations on the Ring up to a setting that almost brought Dan to his knees, and then took two fingers and smeared a dollop of peanut butter against her inner thigh in a long, smooth spreading spreading motion, so that it reached right to the innermost flesh of her upper thigh.

“C’mon then Danny, if you’re hungry, eat your lunch…” she had cooed in a sing song-y voice, as Dan had shuffled towards her, trying to be careful with his hands bound behind his back, his cock bouncing ridiculously as he was forced to endure the vibrations and squeezing sensations enveloping it, and began lapping hungrily at the peanut butter against her skin. “That’s a good boy…” Destiny had purred, spreading her thighs more invitingly, and patting Dan’s head encouragingly. Then she had reached over for the other jar, and as Dan watched, mesmerized, his cock leaking helplessly from these devastating and inescapable sensation, she began to drizzle strawberry jelly onto her massive tits.

She presented the fingers that were still sticky with peanut butter to him in silent, insistent offering, pressing them to his lips, and he began immediately to lap obediently at them, cleaning them with a swirling tongue as he watched her use her other hand to begin smearing the sticky fruit paste around her nipples. As she did, she stared down at him between her legs and whispered, “I’m making such a mess of my tits Daniel, you’re going to have to help me clean those next okay?”

He had nodded shakily, and once her fingers were clean, she had taken his jawline firmly in her hands, and guided his mouth to her tits, rubbing his face against them and smearing it with jelly as he lapped at her hungrily. He had to shuffle farther forward as she did this to keep from falling over, and now that his cock was close enough, Destiny lifted one foot and began to press her stiletto heel firmly down against Dan’s vulnerable cock as he lapped at her tits, panting and whimpering. His face was smeared with jelly, and he had a wild, hungry look in his eye that Dominique found VERY erotic.

Then, Destiny had reached down and tapped her phone again, and Dan had almost collapsed against her, pistoning his hips weakly against the air as he began begging for mercy. But Destiny had instantly shushed him, cooing at him lovingly, “No, no, no begging right now Daniel. We don’t have time for that, dear. You have to eat your lunch. This is going to be a very long weekend, and you need to keep up your strength. We’re going to be at this for a while, so get used to it, we’re staying until you finish both jars.”

Dan had looked at her with horror at this, and she giggled, “That’s right Daniel, and if I think you’re slowing down, I’ll just raising the stimulation settings on the Control Ring again to motivate you, alright? Now get back to work, sweetheart, you’re going to be just fine. I know you’re hungry, I’m going to feed you, don’t worry baby…” As she spoke, she lifted both of her feet off the ground, and guided them towards Dan’s pulsing desperate cock. As he wailed and slurped against her flesh, she began to slowly slid her red heels lightly up and down his oozing erection as she reached back over to the jars by her side.

Destiny had made Dan lick peanut butter from her fingers, her thighs, her toes, all while his cock bouncing and dribbling desperately, and Lexi had begun to slowly kiss down Dominique’s chest, towards her quickly moistening lips. As Destiny began to again play wildly with the Control Ring settings, sending Dan to the moon and back as he slurped hungrily at her tits, desperate with need as he struggled to eat his lunch, Dominique began to slide her panties down, and spread her thighs hungrily. As Destiny slowly dribbled jelly against her exposed pussy, holding Dan’s face against her wet center, lapping her to orgasm again and again, Lexi began to slide her face between Dominique’s thick thighs and began to do the same…
Dominique and Lexi 3.jpg
Dominique and Lexi 3.jpg (32.04 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Over and over, Dominique had let herself ride Lexi’s gorgeous mouth to orgasm while Dan leaked and licked and slurped against Destiny’s incredibly body, and by the third time Lexi had made Dominique cum with her talented tongue, Dan was nearly finishing up his meal. Destiny handed him the jars, instructing him to lick them clean she turned off the Control Ring functions, and he almost immediately collapsed to the floor in panting and shaking relief, as he did so. Then, Dominique and Lexi had begun to cuddle again on the couch, basking in the afterglow and watching the scene finally wind down (“Lunchtime” had taken approximately an hour, from the moment when Destiny had walked in with the jars).

As soon as he was finished licking the jars clean, Destiny had ordered him to stand back up, and then walked back over to him with a pleased grin. “Oh Dan, you really have a talented tongue,” she had giggled, and stepped up behind a very squirrelly Dan, and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her naked body against his. He had gasped as he felt her breasts press against his back, her hands slide around his hips and down to his cock, and her lips press against his ears. “You know” she purred, in a voice dripping with sex, “I was thinking about giving you a little nap after lunch. I know I’ve been playing with my favorite new toy kind of a lot today…”

She stroked and batted lightly at his cock while she spoke, like a cat playing with a toy, and she continued, “But even though your tongue is so talented, I don’t think you did a good enough job Dan. I can still feel sticky residue from peanut butter and jelly all over me, and you have it smeared all over your face too! So I think we’re going to have to skip nap time today and hop back in the shower, okay Dan?”

As Dan had begun again to cry, as Destiny led him into his third completely devastating shower with her that day, Lexi had turned off the tv, and snuggled into the crook of her arm before whispering, “speaking of nap time…” and closing her eyes.

Dominique smiled again now as she thought back to that wonderful moment. Whatever was going on between her and Lexi, that quiet nap on the couch afterward had been almost as fun and exciting as fucking each other silly while watching Destiny torture Dan on a live feed. She suddenly was very happy that she was here in Lexi’s bed, regardless of where the woman was right now. She smiled, falling back into the comfortable bed and relaxing for a few more minutes.

After finally getting up, and slowly wandering around the massive, modern apartment for a few minutes, wearing nothing but her tiny, teal panties, she finally spotted a note in the kitchen, and walked over to find that it was placed on top of a smile, elegant looking white box. She smiled, picking up the note to read it.. Apparently Lexi hadn’t abandoned her without a sign after all.

The note read:

“My beautiful Dominique,”

“After waking up early this morning, I received an urgent request for an emergency session at the “Office” today with a very high paying client, and you looked so beautiful lying there next to me that I didn’t have the heart to wake you before I left. I hope you sleep in and enjoy yourself: help yourself to anything in the fridge that you want my sweet. After every yummy, delicious little thing you did to my body last night (and let me do to yours), it’s the least I can do ;) I don’t believe I will be back before the Hearing tonight, but please stay as long as you would like: the door locks on its own when you leave, and there’s no need to clean up after yourself, I’ll take care of all that later. However, if you could do me one small favor: Trixi dropped off Dan’s finalized uniform yesterday for the Hearing tonight, and I didn’t want to bring it into the “Office” with me. Would you mind bringing his uniform to The Tease tonight?”

“As always, I had a wonderful night with you, my dear. I can’t wait to play with you and the rest of the girls with our helpless new toy tonight. I’m very much looking forward to it.
Yours,
Lexi”

Dominique lifted the lid of the small white box, looking at the five, almost identical, small circles of weighted, starched white fabric that rested inside, and smiled to herself. She remembered hearing Lexi and Trixi talking about these in the break room once or twice last week, and she was very excited to see how they worked. She really should find some way to thank Dan somehow. She had been getting really sick of fighting with Lexi all the time, and this was a much nicer alternative. Then she chuckled: she was sure she would be able to think of SOME way to thank him when she saw him tonight.

She couldn’t wait.
subzerowriter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease Toy Orientation 5 of 6: Dan's First Weekend

Post by subzerowriter »

Chapter 4: Lexi

It was Sunday morning…and that meant it was finally the day of Dan’s first Hearing. It was 10am, and Lexi was at work. She had woken up early, being careful to let an incredibly peaceful looking and soundly unconscious Dominique continue to rest in her bed, and found a request from a long time client for a last minute, midday session. Not one to leave such a handsomely paying client waiting if she could help it, she had left a note in the kitchen for Dominique, quietly gotten ready, and slipped out the door. She was sure the Puerto Rican goddess would give her some mild guff for the slight ghosting this morning, but she imagined the gorgeous thing would forgive her after the time they spent together yesterday. Dan really had brought them together quite beautifully.

She was in her “Office” now, which was her cute little nickname for a dungeon space that she rented downtown, where she worked as a very high priced and exclusive dominatrix. Roger, her current client, was an older, silver haired, three piece suit, entitled, Wall Street sort of guy, and while he did pay VERY well (he had told her MANY times that he only wanted the best, and that everyone he had asked had told him that she was it), he also was the sort of client who annoyed Lexi quite often. He seemed to really view her as just another employee sometimes, spending far too much time confidently giving her what he called “constructive criticism” after their sessions together, and being frustratingly demanding when it came to scheduling (as had been the case AGAIN today).
Lexi 22.jpg
Lexi 22.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2694 times

She had finally decided, while he was droning on at the end of her last session about some new nonsensical problem, that it was time to remind him exactly who was in charge of this little transaction, no matter who was paying who. Lexi had built up quite a reputation for herself over the years as an incredibly sought after professional dominatrix, and the notoriety gave her quite a bit of negotiating power when taking on new clients. When Roger had come to her about a year ago, she had explained that before she would consider taking him on as a client, and certainly before their first session together, he had some homework to complete.

She had handed him a multiple page worksheet and a pen, a questionnaire that she gave to all of her prospective clients, she had explained, and she would read his responses thoroughly to determine if she was interested in him as a client. Basically, he had to explain five different domination fantasies: three that he wanted regularly, one that he wanted on special occasions (“for when I feel like you deserve a special reward for something,” she had said with a sly smile), and ONE that truly, deeply terrified him.

“A good dominatrix needs the element of surprise, Roger, and with me, you will never know for sure when you walk through that door which of those little fantasies you’re going to get.” she had explained, smiling professionally “She also needs to know what her submissive wants, what he craves…and what he fears. The last fantasy is something you should think of as a punishment, Roger. Something intense that you’ll actually endure for me…but that you won’t like very much. I’ll probably never use this “punishment” fantasy against you…” she had giggled then, and continued, “As long as you behave yourself, that is…but it’s important that you answer honestly, that you know I CAN use it against you if you ever displease me. I want you to know that I know exactly what you want more than anything in the world…and exactly what scares you. It will help remind both of us exactly who’s in charge here.”

Lots of guys tried to bullshit the “punishment” fantasy during the initial interview, and made up transparent and silly reasons why they were intimidated and wanted to be “punished” by something that would obviously just be more fun for them. The question had actually turned out to be quite a good judge of who was really willing to commit to her, over the years, and she took the responses quite seriously. But Roger’s response had been SO honest that he had instantly caught her eye as a prospective client, despite his generally rotten attitude in many other respects. Roger had written quite eloquently about how terrified he really was by the concept of extended tease and denial. And now Lexi was going to remind him of exactly why he should feel a bit more fear in her presence.
Lexi 17.jpg
Lexi 17.jpg (154.67 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
She was sitting on a cushioned stool in the center of her dungeon, wearing a black, slinky, expensive looking evening gown with a slit past the curve of her thigh, and a neckline that plummeted almost to her belly button. She also wore arm length, satin white gloves, chic black stiletto strappy pumps, and several strands of elegant pearls draped around her neck and wrists. Her scarlet and crimson hair was styled into an elegant and conservative looking beehive hairdo, where a matching set of pearl earrings hung, giving her an overtly sexual air of money, power, and sophistication.

She was staring down with a sly smile at Roger, who was attached to a bondage bench at her feet, and looking up at her on all fours. He didn’t seem to have much choice in the position: his hands and forearms were completely encased in tight latex sleeves that held them flat against the front of the bench, and his calves and ankles were similarly encased in the back.

This made it so that all he could do by way of movement was sway about a foot forward, lifting his face up to see her as his cock pushed against the bench, or a foot backward so that his face fell against the bench and his ass stuck in the air. He was also wearing a very silly pair of headband cow ears, large and floppy with white and black spots, and a ball gag that was strapped securely to his mouth. He wore nothing else, and despite the fact that he was a slightly older man, his cock was already fully erect. None of her clients ever knew exactly what they were walking into for a session with her, so he still had no idea what was coming (or not, she chuckled to herself). All she had told him before getting him into bondage was that they were going to try a new role-play game she had come up with called “Green Acres”.

“Are you comfortable, Roger?” she giggled, pleased at the look on his face, and suddenly very excited to tell him about today’s games. “Do you want to know how today’s session is going to work?” There was the slightest chance he would tap out immediately, she knew…but he also knew that if he did that (if he immediately safe worded his way out of his “punishment session”), as she had explained it in their opening interview, that she would remove him as a client immediately and cut off all contact. And poor Roger was SO PROUD that he had been accepted by the best, that she knew he would endure everything she had in store for him. She reached over to the small tray of tools she kept handy, and plucked a piece of paper from it. Then she cleared her throat theatrically before beginning to read out loud from it.
Lexi 21.jpg
Lexi 21.jpg (342.58 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
“My ‘Punishment’ Fantasy: by Roger,” she began, smiling widely in amusement at the instant look of horror that came across his face, “If the requirement for my “Punishment Fantasy” is something I’ll endure, but not enjoy, my answer, as much as I hate to admit it, would be extended tease and denial. I dated a very dominant woman in my younger years who enjoyed teasing and edging men in bondage quite a lot, but it always made me feel so crazy that I could barely handle it, and she got this look in her eye that really terrified me. After a while, I tried to find excuses to do it less and less but she was always so insistent.”

“Eventually, I made her agree that she wouldn’t ever do it for more than an hour. I always got sort of scared that she wouldn’t untie me when it was over, that she’d just want to keep going, maybe NEVER freeing me. After a while I only let her do it on special occasions. One Friday night, we had had a smoked a little weed, which always made me feel very sexual, and she convinced me again to let her tie me to the bed, promising that she only wanted to tease me for a little while. It took a bit of convincing, but I finally let her tie me up and strap a ball gag in my mouth.”

“The problem was, I was so buzzed that I had forgotten to discuss a safeword/gesture, and she was so buzzed that she forgot to keep track of the time. She kept me tied up for over four hours, licking and kissing, and rubbing, and bouncing on me, and I was screaming into my ball gag, but she just kept lighting up, toking, and continuing to torture me, like she couldn’t hear me at all. I thought I was actually going to go insane after a while, and I still shudder when I think about it.”

“I understand the appeal for some submissive men, but it always has absolutely made me want to crawl out of my skin. Wanting something, needing it that badly, and having it dangled just out of reach, over and over, it just made me feel insane, like my brain was short circuiting. While I would endure it for you (and even after that, I endured it for this woman I loved from time to time), I really, REALLY don’t want to…”

She stopped reading, and smiled down at him, as he began to desperately shake in fear. Then he started to grunt desperately, trying and obviously failing to say something through the ball gag, and he began to struggle slightly in his bonds, making the floppy cow ears on his hear bounce about ridiculously.

She stood up from her stool, and then walked around to the back of the bench, sitting comfortably between his latex encased calves, and she reached forward, beginning to slowly stroke at the underside of his erection with one finger, which in this position was hanging straight down between his legs, directly beneath his splayed and helpless anus. He moaned again into his ball gag in a sound of utter helplessness, and tried to press further back to increase her contact against him, and she pulled her finger away completely.
Lexi 18.jpg
Lexi 18.jpg (25.28 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
“You know Roger…I’ve been feeling for a little while like you’ve been taking me for granted. Like you forgot this little scenario was a real possibility if you pissed me off too much. And I thought it might be time for a reminder of exactly why you should be worshiping at my feet, if you would like the continued pleasure of my company. You know, at ALL times.” She extended a fingertip and began to glide it lightly up and down the crack of his ass, her nail playfully tickle at his sphincter, making him jump and squeal, and she pressed the fingers of her other hand softly against his scrotum, where she stroked against him slowly.

She leaned forward as she played with him and whistled like one would at a dog, and he turned his head (resting awkwardly on the bench as he stuck his ass out desperately for her) back to make eye contact with her. “But, I thought since you’ve been such a loyal and well paying client all year, that maybe I should give you a chance to apologize for the way you’ve been treating me, and if you do a good enough job, maybe we could just skip this whole punishment thing.”

She began to slide both of her hands away from his cock now, and instead began to drag her long, white manicured nails down the back of his thighs, causing him to giggle slightly into the ball gag as she asked, “What do you think? Is that a good idea Roger?” He nodded in desperately relief, but Lexi just sat there, acting like she was waiting for something. God she loved this part. “Well?” she said expectantly, “I’m waiting for you to start apologizing Roger. It better be good if you want to stop playing.”

Roger stared at her, confused for a moment, and then horrified realization spread slowly across his face that she had no intention of removing his ball gag, and that there was no escape from this punishment. Lexi slid her probing fingertips back to his hanging, needy cock, and began lightly stroking again. “Well go ahead then Roger…” she cooed sweetly as she played with his vulnerable, helpless member, “Start apologizing to me. If I hear something I really like, maybe I’ll show you mercy. You better be very eloquent and articulate though. You have a lot of specific things you need to say sorry for if you want the torture to end…”

Roger’s eyes got even wider as he screamed muffled apologies and pleas for mercy into his ball gag, completely unintelligible with his tongue and lips stopped by the rubber sphere bulging out of him. Lexi sped up her fingers against his cock, milking her trapped, helpless little cow to the first of what would be many, many edges during his session, and as the sensation against his needy throbbing erection increased, his muffled apologies faded, and he started instead to moan wildly. Lexi let go of his cock with one hand and suddenly spanked him, hard across his bare ass.

“Hey!” she exclaimed in a stern voice, as she slid her fingertips down to his cock head and began to tickle playfully at it, making him drip with precum, “I didn’t tell you to stop apologizing Roger. Just because I haven’t heard anything to make me stop punishing you yet, doesn’t mean you’re allowed to stop saying sorry. Now keep going or I’ll just have to punish you even more…”
Lexi 23.jpg
Lexi 23.jpg (124.65 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
As Roger began desperately trying to scream through his gag again, clearly begging wildly for mercy, Lexi smiled approvingly, and she returned her hands to his cock, coaxing him again to the maddening edge of climax before letting go of him once more. The session quickly fell into a pattern, and Lexi let her mind drift a little as she made him scream and squirm, thinking about what a wonderful weekend she had had with Krista, her one time nemesis, after Dan had so sweetly helped them bury the hatchet on Thursday.

“After almost three days straight of mind-blowing sex with Dominique, I should probably find some way to thank Dan tonight”, she thought as she began to lightly squeeze Roger’s cock head between her thumb and forefinger, causing him to renew both his muffled begging and his useless physical struggles. She was starting to grow quite fond of their new full time Tease Toy. Being a professional dominatrix could be wonderful at times, but moments like this with clients like Roger were few and far between. With Dan she was going to be able to do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted…

She could not believe some of the wonderful toys that Trixi had made for poor little Dan. God, that girl was talented. And if that lunchtime lifestream had been any indication yesterday, Destiny was quite a force to be reckoned with as well. Lexi had always had the highest respect for Cindi’s cock teasing abilities, and with these others on the crew, she was quickly starting to realize that she was no longer the only talented woman in the room. Which suited her quite fine, actually. Lexi did always enjoy being surrounded with the best.

She had always thought of Dominique as a bit rough around the edges, and had mildly resented her inclusion in the group at first, but while she certainly WAS a bit rough around the edges, her appeal was also becoming more and more clear to Lexi. She had honestly been impressed with the variety of ways that she and Trixi had managed to dominant Dan’s mind and cock from afar and up close on Wednesday, and even though Lexi had been steering the ship a bit on Thursday, the veteran dancer had held her own quite well there too. And of course there were the other benefits, the ones that they had been exploring all weekend…

As she lost herself in memories of lapping away at Dominique’s engorged clitoris, palming her hands deliciously around the gorgeous Puerto Rican beauty’s impressive ass cheeks, she toyed and played with Roger for another 30 minutes, until he was literally screaming into his gag as loudly as he could. She smiled widely, feeling moisture begin to blossom between her thighs. She thought about removing Roger’s ball gag for a while, and making him lick her to orgasm, but then she decided to save her own pleasure for later. “Besides…” she giggled to herself, “ I want to keep up my strength for tonight…”

She stood up, and walked back around to the front of him, smiling down at him sweetly as he stared up at her with screaming, desperate eyes. There was a large puddle of precum lying against the surface of the bench where he was leaking non-stop. As he stared up at her, shaking with need, she slowly began to spin around for him, and simultaneously began to slide out of her slinky black evening gown, rolling it sensuously down her pale, freckled, hourglass figure, until she was standing before him wearing only her heels, her pearls, and her arm length white satin gloves.

As he stared at her, she began to pose and stretch in front of him, her hairdo, earrings, gloves, pearls and heels maintaining her “rich bitch” aesthetic completely despite her utter nakedness, and she purred, “I don’t know if you remember this Roger, but when you first came to me, I asked if there was anyone in your life who you thought might be interested in helping with your kinky games. Do you remember that Roger?”
Lexi 24.jpg
Lexi 24.jpg (170.95 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
Roger nodded, suddenly very confused, “And do you remember that you gave me the names of, among others, your hot young secretary Tandy? I imagine because you were fucking her at the time, and saying that you were going to leave your wife for her, and probably thought she would be up for some sex games? Well ever since you STOPPED fucking her, and went back to your wife, she and I have been having a little email exchange, and we’ve been talking about you A LOT. See I was thinking, in your wonderful writing you said that the longest you’d spend in tease and denial was 4 hours, with that VERY interesting ex girlfriend of yours. And that naughty naughty jilted secretary of yours thought that that was a very interesting point to bring up.”

She continued, relishing in the dawning horror on Roger’s face, usually so entitled and smug, as he realized the magnitude of what he was actually in for, “Well Tandy and I decided that we should try to break that record today! I know you had a tee time over at the driving range after our hour long session that you just HAD to have right away, but Tandy wanted me to let you know that she went ahead and rescheduled that for you! Wasn’t that sweet of her? She also wanted me to let you know that the reason you’ve had an erection since you left the office an hour ago, was that she put a viagra in your coffee to make sure you really enjoyed our session today. Man, you lucked out with her, didn’t you Roger? Good help is so hard to find…”

She stepped closer and closer to him as she turned and spun, and stroked lightly at his upturned face as she continued, “And since I don’t have anywhere to be until 6pm tonight, I was thinking we go for five hours today, Roger, what do you say?” He shook his head in terror and she suddenly stopped and looked at him sternly. “Oh? You’re tapping out? You don’t want to be my client anymore? Is that what you’re saying? Do you want to stop?”

Panting, he thought for a moment, and then shook his head “no” in answer to her question. She smiled again, and let go of his face, “Well if you’re not tapping out, you must think you’ve already apologized to me enough then. Is that it? Do you think you’ve apologized enough and earned my forgiveness?” He looked up at her hopefully for a moment, the hope faded the instant he saw the cruel glint in her eye.

“Do you want to fuck me now? Now that you think I’ve forgiven you? Is that what you want?” she cooed, leaning forward and pulling her gorgeous red hair around the back of her neck, and down across her freckled, swaying tits. He began to nod quickly, desperately, moaning with desire, and she giggled as she slid herself down onto the bench beneath him, wriggling down between his trapped forearms and calves with serpentine sensuality. She stopped when her tits were just about level with his face, and she moaned theatrically as she spread her thighs, wrapping her heels and ankles firmly around his bare buttocks and pulling him down towards her.

“Go ahead then Roger. Go ahead, fuck me. Fuck my juicy pussy, it’s so wet for you…” she moaned in a cartoonish and performative gasp of lust, and she pulled his face forward into her tits, mashing them into him, as he began to desperately pump forward towards her waiting, moist slit. But he soon realized that this was not mercy either: Lexi had positioned herself so even at his deepest thrust the tip of his desperate cock barely brushed against her wetness, and after five or six unsuccessful thrusts that succeeded only in teasing the tip of his cock further, he stopped in frustration.

Lexi took his face in her hands, pulling it way from her incredible, bouncing freckled tits, and smiled at him hungrily, her eyelids drooping in exaggerated arousal, and her mouth looking incredibly wet and inviting as she began to loudly and pornographically moan, in a needy, horny voice, “Why aren’t you fucking me Roger? Please, oh god, please I need you…I need your hard, throbbing, massive cock in my warm tight pussy, Roger. Don’t stop trying now. Please Roger…please I need you to fuck me. You can reach, I know you can…Please Roger I just want to feel you deep inside of me, please I want to feel the HILT of you as you thrust and thrust into my wet, aching hole…Keep trying, okay? Don’t stop Roger, please.”
Lexi 19.jpg
Lexi 19.jpg (73.37 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
Knowing that it was a physical impossibility and still helpless to stop himself, Roger began humping wildly forward again, tears beginning to pour down his face as he felt the very tip of him brush lightly against her even as he strained every muscle in his body, and he started screaming his desperate muffled pleas and apologies into the ball gag again, wildly hoping for some end to this. Lexi tightened her ankles against his buttocks, holding him closer and making him take faster, smaller thrusts of his hips in his attempts to reach her. Then she slid one arm around his neck to hold him close and maintain her balance, and slid the other down between her thighs, brushing lightly against his bare chest as she wiggled her fingers down to her engorged mound.

“Mmmm I believe in you Roger,” she whispered dreamily, as she began to finger herself while staring deeply into his desperate wide eyes with her shining emerald irises, “Keep trying ok? Don’t stop. Don’t stop. If you fuck me I’ll let you go ok? I won’t punish you for five hours like I promised I would. But only if you fuck me, okay? So don’t stop trying. I’m just going to help myself out a little until you can reach. Keep going…Keep going…that’s a goooooood boy.”

She really did love her job and her life sometimes. Days like this made all of the headaches worth it. The desperation on Roger’s face as he grazed maddeningly against her lips with his screaming cock…the smell and taste of Dominique’s hair and thighs still pleasantly fresh in her memory…and soon…Well, if things went as well as they were all hoping tonight, soon she would be able to take her work home with her any time she wanted. She had SO many fun ideas planned for Dan. She was already thinking of her favorite dungeon games to show him during their first weekend together. She couldn’t wait.

She fingered herself and arched her back, pressing her breasts more deeply into Roger’s gagged face, muffling his screams even further, and closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure and overwhelming power of dominating this entitled asshole so completely envelop her. It was almost time. Dan’s final, total, and willing steps into absolute enslavement at their feet was almost here…

She couldn’t wait…

Chapter 5: Destiny

It was Sunday morning…and that meant it was finally the day of Dan’s first Hearing. It was already almost 11am, and Destiny was lying in bed, watching her helpless, trussed up tease toy sleep. She was wearing a red, incredibly sheer teddy that draped over her massive tits like gossamer, and she was smiling at the adorable, peaceful look on Dan’s face. It made him look almost as cute as he did when he was bug eyed and screaming for mercy. She would be putting that look back on his face soon enough of course… but for now, she didn’t want to wake him: the poor guy had had a long Saturday, and needed to rest up a little before they put him through this evening’s festivities.

“Wow” she thought, smiling widely as she watched him snore, still completely naked and handcuffed by his wrists to the headboard, “he must be having a very happy dream!” His cock was rigid and twitching slightly, and Dan let out a slight moan in his sleep, twisting his hips slightly before settling back into a steady deep breathing. “Well, now I definitely don’t want to wake him up yet,” she thought, with a quiet giggle. She felt so happy watching him squirm and snore in the morning sun, lying trussed up in his bed like this.

Destiny had been receiving the attentions of boys for as long as she could remember, but she had never felt comfortable with the way men seemed to want to treat her in the bedroom. She liked being in charge, she learned quickly, and the more she was able to talk boys into letting her tie them up, the more she learned how much she loved cock teasing, and the quivering, shuddering, squirming things she could make a trussed up boy do with even just the tip of her finger.

Unfortunately she had also realized quickly that most guys don’t care for that sort of treatment, and despite her beauty, she had spent much of her young life scaring off the many men who came after her with her quickly escalating kinky female domination tease games. Most didn’t last more than a week or two, and the ones who stuck around for a few months (one college boyfriend suffered through her torments for a whole year) always hurt a bit more when they left her. New boys were always waiting next in line, of course, but really, Destiny was a romantic at heart, and she often found herself longing for a boy who would not only stick around, but would love her MORE for being a cocktease. Someone who would really love her for her. A yummy little boyfriend that she could play with as much as she wanted.
Destiny 35.jpg
Destiny 35.jpg (170.94 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
She was starting more and more to think that Dan might be the guy that she had been looking for her whole life. The way his cock responded to her treatment of him was proof enough of how much he enjoyed what was happening, but after she had so bluntly laid everything out on the table for him during their date on Friday (making observations that anyone not already half insane with arousal probably would have realized in a second), she had seen the growing realization in his eyes that he was with them much more willingly than he wanted to admit.

Even though they didn’t talk about it openly again after that night, Destiny had seen an immediate change in Dan’s behavior after their dinner at La Bella. With his grueling morning workout, putting him through his paces with both breakfast and lunch, and three (god she was proud of herself, she giggled) different, hour long trips back to her wonderful shower together, she had really pushed his limits to see what he would accept this weekend. By 1:30pm, around the time they were finished with their post PB&J shower, Dan was an absolute wreck, but he didn’t actually fight her (not really) ONCE the entire morning, and she was so impressed that she really did keep her word and let him take a nap.

He had slept on the couch, completely still for almost 4 hours, and he was so quiet and motionless that more than once she leaned in a bit to make sure he was still breathing. While he did that, Destiny finished up a few quick work emails, texted a few friends, checked her social media, and started getting dinner ready. She was a pretty decent chef herself, and she had thrown together some rosemary chicken and potatoes that ended up turning out pretty well. As dinner simmered, she puttered around a little, enjoying the quiet as Dan slept like the dead, finishing up and getting ready for the evening.

She started by pulling her hair back into the same large bouncing afro pigtails that she had been wearing when she first met him in the club. Then she had put on a pair of thigh high white socks, a pair of red booty shorts with white piping that disappeared up her incredible ass, and a thin white tank top that pulled so tightly against her massive tits that her dark areoles were almost fully visible for through the fabric. She had decided she wanted a quiet night in with Dan, and it felt like a good night for snuggling clothes.

Dan had woken up, looking like he wasn’t sure where he was, just as she was plating up dinner and lighting the candles on her dinning room table. She giggled at his face when she told him to relax while she finished up. Destiny hadn’t shied away from flirting with Dan and showing off for him physically as they ate dinner, but unlike the rest of the time they had spent together, she was no longer constantly verbally teasing him or stroking his cock.

For the first 20 minutes of dinner, while she asked him mundane questions about his life like they were in the middle of a normal Saturday evening, she could tell (with a little amusement) that he didn’t want to let his guard down. Eventually, however, his nervousness started to fade, and they ended up having a wonderful evening.

They had similar senses of humor, and she had instantly been able to tell that he found her sweet, soft demeanor absolutely intoxicating. In fact, now that he was a little more used to the idea that he might actually be enjoying this time with her, she could tell that he was starting to develop a bit of a little crush on her. Which suited her just fine, of course. If things went the way she expected tonight, she would be taking advantage of it very pleasantly. After dinner, she snuggled up with him on the couch and they took turns picking old sitcoms to watch, arguing about which were better.

Eventually, Destiny had gotten up to make some popcorn, grabbed a blanket, and popped on a movie, cuddling up close to him. He had absolutely tensed up the second she had pressed against him, clearly ready again for some insane new torture to start, but instead she started When Harry Met Sally, and he soon realized with relief that he was still (for whatever reason) “safe”. As they watched the movie, they talked about favorite bits and scenes (“As rom coms go” Dan had said sheepishly, “this one isn’t bad”) and the evening had turned into quite a relaxing and romantic intimate experience.

They made out a few times, but Destiny never tortured him the way she had that morning, and he slowly, slowly began to let his guard down more and more. While the sudden, unexplained change in behavior clearly made him quite nervous waiting for the other shoe to drop, she had been quite proud that she had turned her little “cool down” period into a quite romantic evening in. By the time the movie was finishing up, he was almost completely relaxed, laughing and cuddling with her, and already looking at her with something close to love in his eyes.

It was around 9pm by this point, and Destiny had suggested that they go to bed early, giggling that he needed to “rest up for tomorrow”. But poor Dan had been about to learn that he wasn’t going to be sleeping anytime soon. After making him follow her slowly up the stairs, taking performative, swaying steps that showed off her luscious ass inches from his face in those teeny weeny booty shorts, she had led him back to her bedroom, and immediately ordered him to get naked once more.

Then, just like the night before, she had laid him on the bed, and using a pair of pink fuzz lined leather cuffs, attached his wrists to her headboard. As she had explained to him after their date on Friday, this was her preferred means of sleeping with boys…it was very simple, but it made her feel so much more in control. As soon as she had clicked his cuffs into place, she had looked down at him and smiled.

“You did so so good today, Daniel.” she had cooed at him, as she began to slide her fingers lightly against his chest, “I had so much fun with you tonight too…It felt so romantic, you know, like we were a real boyfriend and girlfriend, or something. I really liked feeling like I was your girlfriend Dan…In fact, I was thinking of giving you a treat. And this time I mean a REAL treat. The kind of treat a real boyfriend would get. Would you like that Daniel? Do you want to be my boyfriend tonight?”
Destiny 38.jpg
Destiny 38.jpg (406.39 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
Her voice had lilted into the slightly higher, more playful tone she always used as she had shifted back into cocktease mode, and as always, the effect on Dan was instantaneous: his relaxed face suddenly tightened, a wild hunger suddenly appeared in his eyes, and his cock immediately began to bounce fully back to life. He had nodded with nervous excitement, and Destiny remembered with pride the emotional look of puppy love that had returned to his face once more. She remembered being struck again by how fully trained he already was: he was saying yes so BLINDLY now, ready to do anything to make her happy.

“Good Daniel,” she had begun to purr, as she slid her other arm forward against him, and began to lightly circle each of his rapidly hardening nipples, causing her gorgeous massive melons to be put even further on display for him. They were almost falling completely out of the sides and the front of her tight, white tank top, and he stared hungrily as she whispered and breathed her words, “Because I want to play a little game with you, and if you play it right, you’ll get to cum for me at the end.”

She had giggled at the way his eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat at that, and continued, “Oh would you like that Dan? You’re paying so much attention all of a sudden. Do you want to spurt all of that icky sticky goo all over me? Is that what you want?” She bit her lip and made her eyes as wide and soulful as she could as she cooed at him, absolutely adoring his nodding, desperate affirmation, “You do? You want to cum for me? To explode all that roiling, churning cum trapped in your balls? So you’ll play my game? Ya?”

She had stopped playing with his nipples then, and lay down on the bed herself, on her stomach, holding her gorgeous soft face in her fists, and holding her calves up at a ninety degree angle as she softly and slowly rubbed her feet against each other for his benefit. “Ok Dan,” she had explained with a smile, “here are the rules. We’re going to play a game called ‘Rate my Outfits’. I’m going to try on a few different fun little outfits in my closet for you, and once we decide which one is your favorite, we’ll end the game, and I’ll dress in it when I make you spurt! Doesn’t that sound fun?”

Dan again had nodded as if under hypnosis, but the smile on his face, one of genuine excitement had almost broken her heart a little bit. Poor little guy…although he should probably know better than to believe something like this the night before the Sunday Hearing, she had thought to herself with a giggle. That was when she explained the rest of the rules.

“For each outfit, you’re going to give me a score of 1-10. I’ll wear it for you for a little while, we’ll talk about what we think, and then you’ll give it a final score. Of course…” she giggled, “if I think the score is TOO low, I might try to convince you for a few minutes to bring it up a little. But that’s basically it. And then the highest score wins.”

“Oh!” She had added, as if suddenly remembering something, and had worked to suppress a smile, “There’s one more rule: it’s up to you to keep track of your score for each outfit while I show off for you. I don’t want to have to keep track of all that. And I don’t want any ties, okay? If we end with any ties, I’ll edge you with my mouth for 10 minutes to punish you and remind you of the rules, and then we’ll start over with a tiebreaker round, until we have a definitive winner. So make sure you don’t give two outfits the same score, Danny! Then, when we have a winner, you can spurt that big load all over me.”

“Are you excited Dan? Ya?” she had asked with a sweet smile, as he continued to nod wildly in growing excitement that this was really happening, and she decided to push it one step further, making the trap as enticing as possible by adding, “I’m probably not going to let you cum inside my mouth or pussy tonight when you decide, since we have the Hearing tomorrow to look forward to, but I’ll let you cum anywhere else you want: on my face, on my tits, on my ass, my thighs, my toes, even in my hands. So think about what you want while we play, and I’ll let you pick when we have a winning outfit, okay?”

As he had nodded excitedly again (“God,” she suddenly giggled to herself nowise she watched him sleep, “I bet he wakes up with a sore neck today from all that panicky nodding…”), she had rolled off the bed and strutted away, into her vast walk in closet and out of sight. She made Dan wait a few minutes longer than necessary as she readied herself for one of her all time favorite cock teasing games (she had come up with it with that year long college boyfriend, who had become so terrified of playing it with her that he had started sweating whenever they went clothes shopping together).

First she had come back in wearing the American flag bikini that Dan had first seen her in on Tuesday at the club. She loved this one: the white lining was surprisingly sturdy, and though the fabric barely covered more than her nipples, it never fell loose, even though it constantly looked like it was going to. As she crawled onto the bed, she purred, “Do you remember this, Danny? This is the first outfit you ever saw me in. If you want to be my boyfriend, you have to remember stuff like that. That sort of stuff’s so romantic don’t you think?”

Dan’s eyes had immediately started crawling hungrily over every inch of her, and she could see in his eyes that he was already thinking about where he wanted to (as she had so enticingly put it) “spurt that big load”. Poor guy. He watched her crawl around on the bed for a minute or so, a wild grin on his face. Now that he really thought he was going to cum, the kinkiness of all this was nothing but exciting to him. “So what do you think Dan? 1-10?”

Dan had started lightly grinding his hips against the air as he watched her pose and stretch (a habit that Lexie would probably say was bad slave behavior, but which Destiny found sort of cute: she loved how obviously out of control he was in her presence) and grunted, “A…Oh, god, I don’t know…a Nine, Destiny.” He was panting a little, and already had that wild look back in his eye, that look that she was growing so fond of, and found herself wanting to bring out in him more and more. It was obvious how much he loved this, and loved her for it.
Destiny 36.jpg
Destiny 36.jpg (120.47 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
While she was smiling internally at his adorable squirming, she put on a look of theatrical, shocked disappointment, and exclaimed an immature, hurt tone, “A nine!? Dan this is the first thing you ever saw me in! And what do you mean ‘I don’t know’? Don’t you think it’s special?” As she said this, she dropped a hand between his legs, and began to lightly circle one finger against the underside of his cock head, and her other hand slid up her body, dragging her massive, barely contained breast up against her forearm as she bit sexily against her fingernail.

She threw the puppy dog eyes back in for good measure and whispered, “Don’t you think it should be a ten Dan? I think so. I think it’s really special, and nothing but a ten will do, what do you think?” She never stopped the slow circling motion of her finger pad against his cock, keeping her contact so slight that it must have felt like a feather, and after about 15 seconds of this, he had sputtered out, “Ten, you’re right Destiny, it’s a ten, that’s the outfit I choose, ten is my answer.”

Destiny had immediately hopped off of him, looking pleased, and walked back towards the closet. As she did, Dan called out in a cracked and desperate voice, “Destiny, please I…since I already gave this one a ten, can we just skip to the end? I’m so excited to..” he blushed furiously then, suddenly aware of how honest he was being, “to cum on y-you, like you said, and today was really, really frustrating…” She had looked back at him, putting on another expression of deep hurt and said, “You don’t want to play with me anymore Dan? You don’t want to be my boyfriend tonight? After what I just offered you?”

Dan immediately had backed off, and she could tell that despite his utter and total sexual frustration, he sincerely felt guilty for asking, for having possibly hurt her feelings, and he exclaimed, “O-oh god, no Destiny, that’s not what I meant. You’re right, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be impatient. Please, we can play for as long as you want.” She smiled, pleased, and walked back into the closet, feeling very determined to make him regret those words.

The second outfit was a classic, sexy schoolgirl look, with thigh high white socks, a plaid skit (although it was more of a frill than a skirt, reaching only about half way down her ass, and leaving a pair of cotton white thong panties very visible against her dark skin), and a white collared dress shirt tied in a crop top around her massive tits. As she crawled on the bed, he saw that the only 3 buttons that were fastened strained violently against the weight of her chest as her tits swayed and jiggled gloriously.

“What about this one Dan?” She had asked coyly, as she began to lean forward and press her cleavage into his upturned, helpless face, “What score would you give this one?” She watched him navigate the rules in his head, and despite the obvious degree of excitement he was feeling, he sputtered out, “N-nine! I give it a nine! It’s really wonderful and I would love to cum on you in it another day if you’d let me, but I still choose the other one.”

She had pulled her tits away from him at this, looking frustrated, and had scolded him, “Daniel! I told you, I don’t want to keep track of your scores, I don’t care about what you gave the other one, we’re talking about this outfit right now. You’re only giving it a nine? You’re telling me that this isn’t the hottest thing you’ve ever seen? That you haven’t had a schoolgirl fetish since you were a kid? C’mon, all boys love school girls Dan!”

Her face had brightened then, and she had looked at him with a theatrical gasp, squealing, “I know! I’ll show you how good my ass looks in this skirt for a while, I bet that will change your opinion!” She spun around and straddled his chest with her soft, warm thighs, scooting her ass back against his face, and as she lightly bounced her luscious mocha cheeks against him, she leaned forward to lightly fondle his cock between her thumb and index finger, rolling it back and forth slightly.

“D-Destiny, can I ask a question?” Dan had asked in a voice hilariously muffled by her round bottom, and she smiled, responding, “Yes Dan, you may.” His response was timid, terrified. “Can I change an earlier score now? So I can avoid a tie? I just really don’t want to be punished…” Even muffled like this, she could already hear the crack of desperation in his voice, and she giggled at the question, “No Dan, you may not. Now be quiet and kiss my bottom for a while while I show you how great this outfit is, alright? I’ll ask you if you’ve changed your opinion again in a few minutes.”
Destiny 39.jpg
Destiny 39.jpg (132.82 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
He had done as instructed, and by the time she was finished, his cock was leaking profusely, and he was trying to wildly hump her fingers. Rather than admonish him for this, Destiny had allowed her fingers to expertly follow his thrusts, not giving him an iota more pleasure than she intended. By the time she asked him again what score he thought it should have, his cock had overtaken his mind as the primary decision making center in his body, and he immediately moaned out “Ten…ten, Destiny, please, ten…ten…” in a babbling voice.

Happy with her second conquest, she had climbed off of him, leaving him to lay there in agony, slowly realizing that he was in for a much longer night than he had initially thought, and the implications of her warnings about ties, edging punishments, and tiebreaker rounds finally starting to dawn on him. When she came out in the completely sheer red teddy that she had eventually ended the night in, he started to cry and shake against the bed, panting, “Oh Destiny, that’s really wonderful, but I want that to be a nine, please, please don’t try to convince me, I’m really sure I want that to be a nine…Destiny please I need to cum so badly…”

She had strutted towards him and slid back onto the bed, this time snuggling up against his side so that her tits pressed against his chest, sliding an arm around his back and pulling him close to press her mouth against his earlobe. “Oh, but Danny…” she had moaned wildly, directly into his ear canal, “this is my favorite one…Do you want to know why?” She had pressed further against him at this, wrapping her thighs around his hip, and he had suddenly realized that she wasn’t wearing panties, that her bare warm slit was rubbing against his upper thing.

“That’s why Danny…” she moaned again, and licked wetly at his earlobe as he felt her begin to leave slight wet trails of her juices along his thigh as she humped him. “And besides,” she had continued, constantly oscillating her voice in his ear between throaty moaning and gasping squeals, “you don’t sound very sure at all to me Danny. Are you SURE that you’re sure? Just a nine? Why don’t you just check out how nice I look in it for a few minutes while I tell you about all the fun things I’d like you do to me if you rated this one a little higher, okay?”

As she had spoken, she had also raised one bare knee, and began to bounce and slide the velvety chocolate skin of her thigh against his cock, and then she had pressed her tongue wetly into his ear before gasping pornographically and continuing, “Oh…Danny, GOD I’m so wet…Mmmm, don’t you think I would look gorgeous wearing this while you came all over my pretty face? Or while that ropey cum spurted all over my big juicy tits? God it would probably look soo sexy dripping down into this fabric, you can see right through it…”

She licked and nibbled at Dan’s ear as she talked, tickling him wetly and sending shocks of wild arousal through every inch of his body, as she expertly used her knee to toy gently with his cock. Within minutes this time, resigned to his fate apparently, he began to wildly moan, “Ten…ten Destiny please PLEASE ten!”

As soon as he had said that number out loud, she had stopped all contact against him, and then had sat up, and asked him to recite back to her what score he gave each outfit. She could already tell that he was just as frustrated by her stopping as he was terrified by the idea of her starting again, and that had made her VERY happy. Then she had admonished him for his naughty three way tie, and had watched his eyes bug out of his head as she had slid between his legs, opened her wet mouth with a hungry moan, and took him inside, beginning to orally edge him in punishment exactly as promised.

As she watched him sleep soundly now, in the somehow softer light that quiet Sunday mornings always seemed to have, she thought fondly back on how she had slurped and licked and kissed at him last night until he had been struggling not to thrash around. She really did love this game, and ever since she had come up with it with that poor college boyfriend, she’d always found that she could play it for hours.

She of course, had had no intention of letting Dan cum last night. Just as she always had, she had done this to him again and again until one of them fell asleep. Cumming was in NO way a part of the game “Rate My Outfits” (nor most of her favorite games), but it usually took guys a few times of playing together before they really took that lesson to heart. The first round with Dan only took about 30 minutes, which was pretty standard for a boy who didn’t know the game yet, and when she had played round two with him, he had really tried to hold out for a while, as most boys did. But Destiny had loved a challenge, and she got him to 10 on all three outfits in a little less than an hour and a half on Round 2.

By Round 3 he had been pretty desperate, and he tried a move that she had seen before with other boys, but had never quite understood: he tried to rate the American flag bikini a “5”. She supposed that he hoped that maybe she would only make him raise it to a 6, so that there would be less ties? But that barely made sense (although, she supposed, sense didn’t matter much considering the state she had him in). Regardless, he soon learned what all the boys did: that she WAS going to convince him up to a six…and then a seven…and then an eight…one at a time, not letting him skip any numbers or move ahead to fast, and that all he was doing by trying to be cute was adding more cycles to his torment.
Destiny 34.jpg
Destiny 34.jpg (239.68 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
By Round 4 he started to try to resist her again, and held out for almost an hour that time, but the resolve that he had had much earlier in the game was starting to falter now, and they could both tell. When they got back to the red teddy that round, he tried to get cute again, and rated it a 9.5 as a Hail Mary attempt to escape this never ending cycle, but she had simply smiled, and started to coo, “9.5? Really Daniel? You don’t think it’s at least a 9.6?” as he had condemned himself to another extended round.

By round 5 he had finished again in about 20 minutes, and was acting a bit sulky during her next oral edging (as much as it was possible for a boy having his cock constantly teased to sulk, that is), which meant that it had been time to move onto the last phase of the game, and she had started purring at him in a comforting, empathetic voice, “Ohhh Dan, I’m so sorry, are you feeling frustrated? Do you want to quit and go to bed? We can quit anytime you want, I totally won’t mind…but you do look soooooo frustrated, I really was thinking I might go easier on you next round. I haven’t decided for sure yet, but…don’t you want to find out?”

She had lured him into two more rounds this way, playfully offering him half promises and teasing verbal enticements as she licked him through another three way tie punishment, until he had finally taken her up on her offer to go to sleep, crying a little at the idea of giving up the precious orgasm that he had really believed she was offering him, but still pressing tightly against her in adoration when she snuggled against him. She had kissed him, promising him that he had been an amazing boyfriend tonight, that that she would absolutely vote for him to pass tomorrow at the Hearing, and giggled at the real happiness this gave him.

She had snuggled against him and fallen asleep fast after that, she remembered with a smile now, and wondered how long he had been awake and panting after she had passed out. Her hand against his balls probably hadn’t helped, she thought with a giggle, but she did love falling asleep with a boys balls in the palm of her hand. She thought about texting Trixi and asking when Dan had fallen asleep…she was sure their little night owl screen junkie had been watching, but then she looked back at Dan snoring there and smiled.

She had plenty of time to talk to the girls later, after all. Right now, it was her Dan time. And she thought it was finally time he wake up, and start giving her a little attention. As he lay against the bed, naked and snoring, his hands cuffed securely over his head, Destiny leaned forward lightly, and opened her mouth gently against the head of his cock. At first she just rested her lips there lightly, full and plump against the head, and then she began to move slowly, bobbing her neck, and he moaned in his sleep.

After a minute or two of this, she slowly added her tongue, swirling along his cock head in gentle, dragging circles. This was another of her favorite games: how long she could tease him before he actually woke up and started to beg. Her record, with that same college boyfriend actually, was 30 minutes, but she didn’t really want to try to beat that today. This was just a quick game to start the day. Tonight was the real event, this was just the warm up.

And she couldn’t wait.
subzerowriter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease Toy Orientation 5 of 6: Dan's First Weekend

Post by subzerowriter »

Chapter 6: Dan Green

It was Sunday morning…and that meant that it was finally the day of Dan’s first Hearing. Dan was awoken at a little after 11am by the expert ministrations of Destiny’s tongue, and he had been pulled from such a realistic and wonderful dream that it had taken him a few moments to realize what was happening in the dream and what was real.

In his dream it was already Sunday night, and he was in The Tease with all five of his gorgeous, mesmerizing, cruel, and creative owners. He was standing naked on that lucite stage in the main room, his hands chained behind his back around the stripper pole, and all of the girls were on stage with him. Lexi and Cindi were kneeling at his feet, simultaneously sliding their open, wet mouths up and down the sides of his rigid cock.

Dominique was standing behind him, lightly licking his ear, and he could feel all 10 of her fingers crawling slowly down his back, towards his vulnerable bare ass, where they began to probe forward, splaying his ass cheeks more and more. Destiny was kissing him deeply, sliding her tongue in and out of him as his nostrils filled with the smell of strawberries. And Trixi was slowly turning up every every sensation on the Control Ring at once, one notch at a time, as she watched and fingered herself, giggling at him.

“You passed,” Dominique had started moaning in his ear in the dream, “You passed Dan, we all voted for you to pass, and we’re going to make you cum for us now, because you were such a good boy. You’re going to cum with my fingers wiggling into your ass, and Destiny’s tongue down your throat, and Cindi and Lexi mouth fucking you while Trixi plays you like a musical instrument. It’s going to feel so good, Dan…Ropes of cum are going to spurt all over Cindi and Lexi, and it’s going to feel amazing. It’s almost time Dan. Are you ready?”
Dream 1.jpg
Dream 1.jpg (65.63 KiB) Viewed 2693 times
In his dream, these words had brought such real excitement to his mind that he started to lose that tenuous grip on oblivion that was sleep, and he moaned out loud a bit more, moving his hips slightly. Then, as Destiny’s tongue sped up against his throbbing cock, his eyes flew open, and he found himself suddenly overcome with simultaneous consciousness and desperation, the mental equivalent of a bucket of ice water on the head, as he began to buck his hips more violently.

“Ohhhhh FUCK Destiny!” he moaned miserably, suddenly wishing more than anything that he was back in that wonderful, wriggling dream world, “I-I was having the best dream, on god please…Destiny! No more please, not after yesterday…” Within a minute he was babbling and begging and she giggled happily as he began to pull against the pink leather cuffs still holding him securely to the bed frame. “Good morning Danny,” she said in a very happy voice, breathing heavily against his cock with each word.

As she licked and slurped at him, bringing him instantly back to the maddening edge of orgasm where she so clearly loved to keep him, he thought back over the weekend so far, and about the things that had been going through his mind since his date at La Bella. It had been an absolutely devastating realization to come to, but the more he thought about all of it, the more he realized how every thing she had said had been absolutely true.

He thought about how he had probably jerked off hundreds of times thinking about the Theta Nu Delta girls, shamefully longing to be back in their basement. He thought about how the last week had been, if he was really honest with himself, hands down the most enjoyable, electrifying sexual experience of his life. He thought about the way he felt while he was looking deep into Destiny’s eyes, or buried face first in the flesh of her tits, or slurping hungrily at her toes, like he was truly alive for the first time in his life…like he was falling in love with her.

He was still scared to say it, but more and more he was finding himself desperately wanting to make Destiny happy, to do anything, endure any excruciating torture to see her smile. He was terrified to say it to her, terrified that her knowing how willing he was really becoming would make her worse, but he also couldn’t deny that the crueler her tortures became, the harder he got, and the more a pleasant fuzzy fog of lust settled over his mind. That, of course, didn’t mean that he had stopped dreaming of an orgasm, however. It was Sunday now, his mind whispered excitedly. It was finally time.

Thoughts of escape were long gone now, and by the time he had finally fallen shakily to sleep around 2:30am, he was more and more finding the feeling of Destiny’s body against him, her hair brushing against his face and her scent pleasantly filling his nostrils, to be incredibly comforting, relaxing, reassuring. He had fallen asleep thinking back on the evening, and of course first obsessed for a while over the fact that she promised she would vote for him to pass during the Hearing. That simple promise had filled him with real hope, and ever since she told him, he hadn’t been able to stop thinking about what tonight would entail.
Destiny 37.jpg
Destiny 37.jpg (241.6 KiB) Viewed 2693 times
He had had such a pleasant dinner with her: snuggling and watching that movie together on the couch, laughing and eating popcorn, that had all been so nice. Ever since his wife had finally left him, he hadn’t been able to express how physically lonely he felt, and the way that she treated him so softly, so lovingly, so tenderly, had made his barriers disappear slowly despite his best efforts. She really was one of the most gorgeous creatures he had ever seen, and more and more he was realizing how pleasant this helpless feeling she made him feel could be.

After she tortured him for nearly 30 minutes, she finally uncuffed him from the headboard and told him to go take a shower. He immediately had a very visceral flashback to the excruciating 3 hours she had spent with him in that shower the day before, and the sudden terror he felt must have shown on his face, because she giggled and said, “Aw, you look so nervous! Don’t worry Dan, you can shower by yourself today, I have a few things to do while you’re getting ready.”

He had showered, gratefully, in peace, although the Control Ring still fastened around his cock and scrotum never stopped serving as a constant reminder of his captivity. He played with himself lightly for a few minutes, reveling in the complete control he suddenly had over what he felt and where, but he soon made himself stop, suddenly regretting his decision as he felt the throbbing uncomfortable sensitivity of blue balls return to his lower belly. He toweled off quickly, and walked naked back to the bedroom, to find Destiny waiting for him, now dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and a white, low cut baby tee. She was holding a protein drink, and on the bed were two slightly intimidating looking objects Dan didn’t recognize.

She offered him the protein drink, giggling that she was sorry she didn’t have time to “help” him cook breakfast today, and after he had finished it, she instructed him to get on the bed. Once he had done so, she sat on the edge of the bed next to him, and grabbed the two strange looking objects. “Dan, I have to run some errands to get ready for your big party later ok? So I’m not going to play with you anymore until I see you tonight.”

She smiled at him sweetly, and continued, “But we want to make sure you’re nice and ready to get started when you show up tonight, so, in the meantime I’m going to leave you here with this, okay? Trixi made it, it’s called “The Babysitter”, and it’s for situations exactly like this. Now this part…” she started, as she held up what looked like a leather bondage sleeve with a clock attached to it, “This is just the sleeve. The second part is really “The Babysitter” actually, this is just to make sure you behave for her.”

“Don’t look so nervous!” She added, giggling and pressing more closely against him, “I’ll show you exactly how it all works, I promise. Here, turn around and put your hands behind your back.” Dan did so obediently, feeling his heart sinking, and she placed his forearms into the sleeve, trapping them together as she latched it shut from wrist to elbow. Then, he listened to a beeping sound as she hit several buttons on the electronic clock face that was housed near his wrists, saying, “This is set on a timer, okay Dan? It will release you sometime between 4 and 5pm so you can take The Babysitter off and head over to The Tease Club…I’ll leave the exact time a surprise though, don’t you think that’s more fun?”

Now that his arms were immobilized, she pushed lightly against his chest, and he fell back onto the bed helplessly, his already rigid cock flailing wildly as he landed, and he looked back up to see Destiny grab the second object. “This…” she stared with an excited purr, “This is The Babysitter.” The device she was holding looked like a line of small steel rings, with sensors and circuitry running along their inner surface. It took him a moment, but then he suddenly realized with horror, that the device was a series of Control Rings (just the metal ring that was placed around base of his his cock, however, not the rubber ring locked around his balls), interconnected by a long, insulated wire.

As he watched, she slowly slid the rings down and over his cock, one by one, until there were 5 interconnected rings spaced out evenly against him from his root to just under the ridge of his cock head. Then she crawled off the bed, crossed over to her desk, and picked up her phone, turning around to look back at Dan as he lay on the bed. Dan was suddenly remembering the ways that Destiny had made him feel with just one ring during lunch yesterday, and was becoming more and more nervous about the four to five hour captivity period that she had mentioned earlier.

His mouth was silent (he knew by now that there was no begging his way out of this), but his eyes were screaming for mercy. Destiny however, simply giggled again, and looked down at her phone, tapping on it with a sly smile. The instant she did so, Dan was once again overcome by the vibrating, squeezing sensations of the ring, but this time it was magnified 5 fold, and the effect as truly spread across his entire shaft. He moaned and bucked slightly, arching his back and lifting his buttocks off the bed as he tried uselessly to escape the maddening sensations against his cock.

The movements were much less individually intense than what he had experienced yesterday, but spread out like this, there was no escaping them, and he actually started to buck uncontrollably for a few moments, wailing and thrashing as he tried to get the maddening torturous teasing to stop.

“Don’t worry Dan,” she giggled, “Trixi’s been looking at your Control Ring arousal data, and she programmed The Babysitter’s settings for today. She said there’s no way it’s going to be high enough for you to spurt accidentally. But don’t hump too much! You don’t want to make it worse!” She leaned forward, giving him a tender kiss on the forehead, “After all…even if you are starting to care a little less about those naughty pictures of you and Cindi, you don’t want to disappoint me and have an accident, do you? If I have my way, you’re going to cum BUCKETS for me tonight, but that’s only if you keep behaving. So just let The Babysitter do it’s job and relax, okay? And don’t forget to be at The Tease Club by 6pm.”

As she turned to walk out, Dan suddenly fully realized what was happening, that he was going to be trapped on this bed in a constant state of trapped arousal on her bed for at least the next four hours, and he sputtered slightly as she left the room, “W-wait, Destiny! Y-you can’t leave me here like this until then, I’ll go crazy!” She turned the corner and headed out of sight, and Dan began to really panic for a moment, but then she walked back in, holding a large square object under one arm.

“Sorry Dan,” she said as she walked back over to the bed, “I almost forgot something.” For just an instant he thought that this had all been a prank, and she was going to release him, but then she lifted the square under her arm and propped it up on the side table next to Dan’s head: it was a large, very erotic boudoir photograph of The Tease Club owners, all wearing nothing but high heels, and posed in various states of overt sexuality. Every single one of them was looking right down the center of the image, which made it feel like they were all staring at him

“That’s so you can picture us perfectly as you think about us and all the fun things that are going to happen to you during the Hearing tonight, okay?” Dan whimpered again, grinding his hips in spite of himself at the unyielding squeezing and vibrating against his cock, but she just rolled her eyes before standing up and walking out the door. As she strutted out, he heard her call back, “Don’t be such a baby, I told you: Trixi left the settings super low so you wouldn’t have an accident! And try to get a little more sleep! You’re going to need to rest up for tonight, you know!”

He heard the click of her heels as she walked down the stairs, and the click of the door as she locked it on her way out. Then she was gone, leaving Dan moaning and gasping, thrusting desperately as he rolled around helplessly on the bed, trying to ignore the constant squeezing and vibrating against every inch of his cock at random, alternating intervals, as he stared at this gorgeous image of the naked bodies of his tormentors. He was desperately hoping that the rest of the girls were going to show as much mercy him tonight as Destiny claimed she would. It was almost here. It was almost time.

And he couldn’t wait.

If you made it this far, thank you so much for reading, and please let me know what you think! I'll be releasing the finale in a week or so, so keep an eye out for that as well.