Tease Toy Orientation 4 of 6: A Date With Destiny

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
subzerowriter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Tease Toy Orientation 4 of 6: A Date With Destiny

Post by subzerowriter »

Authors Forward: Before we start, a few things the reader should be aware of. This will be quick, I promise!

1. This is a sequel series to another story I wrote and posted in the story forums called “Strip Club Tease Toy”. I recommend reading it first in order to get the full picture of how exactly Dan ended up in this situation. I’m certainly biased but I think it’s worth it. :blush:

2. This is the fourth of a six part series, and I’ll be publishing the rest of the installments weekly(ish), so if you like my stuff, keep an eye out for future installments (and please let me know in the comments: knowing that people actually are enjoying this makes working on it a lot more fun!)

3. If you HAVE already read “Strip Club Tease Toy”, you may notice a few small changes: I changed a few names and details for continuity reasons, but it’s nothing super complex. In fact, I imagine the only thing the average reader would notice is that I’ve changed Sarah’s name to Cindi. But that’s why, if you notice anything different.

That’s it! Please enjoy, and again, PLEASE let me know if you did! I have a lot of future plans for the hapless Dan Green, and I’m having a lot of fun doing this.

Tease Toy Orientation: A Date With Destiny

Dan was woken up abruptly Friday morning at 5am by a loud dinging from his phone. His grabbed for it clumsily in the dark, trying to ignore his throbbing morning erection and the humiliating sensation of the high tech cock ring that encircled his genitals. Like every night since he had been ensnared by the erotic dancers of The Tease Club, his dreams were haunted by the women who had quickly become the center of his universe, kissing, licking, giggling, and rubbing against him every time he drifted off to sleep. He blinked a few times, trying to clear the sleep from his eyes, and then focused on the phone’s screen, seeing the hot pink notification alert. Cindi had sent him a text message.

That woke him up. God, what was he in store for today? He clicked on the pink bubble with a sense of anxiety rising in his gut, and read. “Hiiiiii Dan!” The message began, “I hope you had sweet dreams…I can’t believe you’re already almost at the end of your first week as Practice Coach for our humble little strip club! Destiny tells me that she is VERY excited to get to know you this weekend…and I’m sure you are very much looking forward to Sunday night, aren’t you, you horny little pervert?

“All the girls are telling me that you’ve been a REALLY well mannered employee: so if you keep it up, Sunday should be pretty fun! ;) Anyway, once you show up tonight, you belong to the club for the weekend, don’t forget! So make sure you pack a weekend bag: you should bring a nice suit (something dapper!), a couple changes of casual clothes, and any toiletries or medications that you need, ok? Oh, and don’t eat dinner before you come in for your shift: don’t worry, I’ll explain later. See you at 6! XOXO”

While he was staring at the message, trying to wake the rest of the way up so that he could process what his life had become, another message came through, this time a selfie of Cindi herself. It was just her face blowing a kiss, which was remarkably tame for her, but Dan found himself studying the soft curve of her round, dimpled cheeks, the adorable spattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose, her soft and full puckering pink lips, her piercing and laughing blue eyes, and he found his cock beginning to twitch.

“God”, he thought miserably, “She really is SO fucking beautiful.” Again, in spite of himself, he found he was looking forward to smelling, tasting, touching her again tonight, and suddenly felt a strong drive to crawl out of bed so that he could begin packing.
Cindi 5.jpg
Cindi 5.jpg (34.58 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
As he gathered clothes with shaking hands, his mind turned to Destiny, and the short time he had already spent with her on Tuesday. He thought about those massive breasts, jiggling and swaying against the straining fabric of her bikini, and he licked his lips. He had never seen curves like hers, not even on Cindi, and a light involuntary shudder passed through his body as he thought about what the soft warm, silky skin of her breasts had felt like pressed against his arm, pillowing around him. Her thighs had been thick and round, and every inch of her dark skin had shimmered in the house lights as she had danced on that stage. By the time he finished packing, he found himself breathing heavily, his cock beginning to throb again, and he decided it was time for the long, ice cold morning shower that was quickly becoming part of his daily ritual.

As he got undressed, he considered what he knew about his new “owners”. Over the last few days, Dan had begun to develop a sense of how each of these girls operated…he didn’t want to rely too much on any observations he had made, as a large part of the games they played with him revolved around fucking with his sense of reality, but he was definitely starting to feel pretty confident about some of their preferences and character traits.

Cindi seemed to enjoy openly mocking and toying with Dan for the most part, but she definitely had a soft side that she loved to use to keep him off balance. Lexi seemed satisfied with cultivating pure terror at her wrath, and enjoyed making Dan feel psychologically weak. And Dominique seemed to simply enjoy the experience of physical domination and making a man feel helpless. The other two, however…

Trixi, with her shy act and incredible creations, was still a bit of a mystery to be sure, but the biggest question mark for Dan was Destiny. The tall, voluptuous, kind eyed, Black dancer had been on his mind more than once since he had seen her on that stage. He turned the knob and stepped into the shower. As the freezing water blasted against him, and he gasped to catch his breath, his thoughts turned from Destiny’s body to her eyes. “Her eyes had felt so kind when she smiled at me…” he thought to himself, as rivulets of freezing water streamed down his torso and brought a small but much needed relief to his aching testicles.

Even when the others had been laughing at him, giggling at his discomfort, seeing him as some sort of plaything, Destiny had seemed genuinely…interested in him? He thought about something that had occurred to him when Cindi first introduced him to the rest of the girls on Tuesday: the idea that it was possible that not all of them knew that he was actually being blackmailed. What if she was the one who could help him out of this? What if she was the one he could convince to turn on the others, to help him escape?
Destiny 30.jpg
Destiny 30.jpg (117.55 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
In spite of these thoughts, a small part of Dan was starting to realize that there was an internal change happening in his mind. He was still thinking about escaping, but those plans were somehow becoming more…what was the word? Ephemeral? It was like he knew it was important, but he couldn’t seem to find the energy to do anything about it. He kept promising himself he WOULD…just later, when the timing was better. He was finding himself more and more constantly thinking about Cindi’s gorgeous, dancing blue eyes…and Lexi’s creamy, freckled, pert breasts…and Dominique’s thick, round bottom…and the scent of Trixi’s moist arousal on the hot pink panties that she had wrapped around his head.

He was finding it harder and harder to deny that he was hungry for more.

Dan grunted in frustration as he felt his cock began to twitch and grow again, and he almost punched the wall of the shower in frustration and confusion. He turned the stream of water directly on his genitals now, and closed his eyes, shuddering and struggling to catch his breath. No. He was going to beat this. He wasn’t going to be manipulated like this. He was a man, goddammit, and he was in control.

He took deep breaths until he felt that he had steadied himself. He would show up tonight, he decided, as he finally got out of the shower, toweled off, and began to get dressed. Just in case Destiny was the weak link, after all. This is what he told himself, at least, as he drove to work, his nicest suit and 3 days of clothes packed in a bag in his trunk. That he wasn’t going to the police yet because he still had other options for fixing this, for getting out of it.

He also told himself that the memory of Destiny’s miraculous breasts pressing against him, which for some reason kept flitting through his brain, had absolutely nothing to do with the decision.

When Dan got to The Tease Club after work, he was careful this time to park somewhere where he would be alright if he couldn’t get to his car for a few days. As he walked towards the unobtrusive Gentleman’s club that had quickly become the center of his world, his weekend bag in one arm, he found his breath growing short in his chest, his mouth beginning to water, and his cock beginning to excitedly twitch in anticipation. “God, Pavlov was right, I guess.” He muttered to himself in dismay. He was so deep in thought that he jumped a bit as the back door to the Tease Club bounced open upon his approach.

Cindi was standing there, a big, friendly smile spreading across her gorgeous face. “Hi Dan!” She giggled excitedly, and pulled him inside the increasingly familiar, nude poster lined back hallway of The Tease. The instant he saw her he felt his body respond. She was wearing a white, low cut, spaghetti strap top that clung to her like a second skin, and a lacey red bra that he could see the outline of through the thin cotton fabric of her shirt. She was also wearing bright red, skin tight short shorts that hugged the curve of her hips, and Dan again found himself absolutely mesmerized by the way her body jiggled slightly with every shift and step. She was barefoot, and Dan saw that her toes, like her fingernails, were today painted in a glistening red.

A gorgeous, genuine smile spread across her face as she pushed the door closed behind him, and to Dan’s dismay, he felt something akin to love rise up in him as she brushed her electric blue bangs out of her eyes. She was almost supernaturally beautiful, and when she looked at him like that, he felt like he was falling into her eyes. He suddenly remembered how important it had felt to him to help her with Dominique and Lexi’s bickering yesterday, and again he wondered silently what was happening to him, but the thought was cut off when she slid her arms around his neck and pulled her face close to his, filling his mouth and nostrils with her scent.

“There’s my sweet guy!” She exclaimed, stepping forward so that her body pressed firmly against his. She gave a little wiggle as she continued, giggling a bit at the way Dan’s breath caught in his throat as she moved against him. “You are such a rock star Dan! I don’t know what you did yesterday, but it’s like night and day with Dominique and Lexi. I really appreciate all your hard work, I hope you know that Dan.” She nuzzled her nose lightly against his, and then pressed her mouth against his, kissing him deeply, her tongue flicking playfully against his. She tasted incredible, and Dan breathed her in hungrily. Then she pulled back, and smiled again.

“I’m really excited for you to ACTUALLY get to know Destiny today. I just know you’re going to love her. Why don’t you get undressed, put your clothes in your bag, and then follow me back to the Break Room, okay Dan? I need to explain a few things about how today’s going to work before we get started.” She stepped away, looking at him expectantly with a playful smirk, and he sighed and began to undress.

No matter how many times he did this, alone or with an audience, getting stark naked like this in the back hallway of a strip club made him feel frighteningly exposed and dirty, and he could feel Cindi’s eyes crawl all over his body as he did so. When his underwear came off, she giggled at the sight of his cock, half erect already, nestled securely in the Control Ring.
Cindi 12.jpg
Cindi 12.jpg (178.65 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Once Dan had shoved his clothes into his weekend bag, Cindi beckoned slyly for him to follow her into the Break Room. From behind, he could see that the soft crease of each round ass cheek peeked out from her incredibly tight red shorts, and he felt a wave of dizziness pass over him as he watched those rolling hips. As soon as he entered the room, and she had latched the door behind him, he saw the Exoskeleton that he had been introduced to on Tuesday lying on the couch. He jumped slightly, as he felt Cindi come up behind him and begin to drag one finger playfully up and down his spine, from the nape of his neck, to the cleft of his buttocks.

She leaned forward, pressing her lips against his ear, and when she spoke, the puff of hot breath and the light touch of her mouth against his ear sent an involuntary shudder through his body. “Why don’t you go ahead and put on your uniform, okay Dan? That way I can explain how tonight is going to work while I watch you strap yourself in.” The finger tracing his spine was joined by the rest of her hand at the small of his back, and she pushed him forward, slightly but firmly, so that he stumbled clumsily for a moment before catching his balance, and then she walked over to the large, overstuffed easy chair in which Lexi and Trixi had teased him so relentlessly on Tuesday. There, she sat down, crossing her legs and eyeing him with a hungry grin.

Dan’s cheeks burned with embarrassment, and he began to fasten the many thin, silvery straps that made up the device around his body, starting with his ankles and moving up each bare leg. Cindi began to talk as he did so, and he could again hear that dancing, almost imperceptible laughter behind her voice as she explained what Dan’s Friday “shift” would consist of.

“So, you know, obviously we’re all strippers, but what you may not realize, Dan, is that sometimes stripping is just one part of the job for a successful sex worker. A lot of girls are looking to develop skills that go beyond a simple lap dance, after all. For example, Lexi makes most of her big money working as a Dominatrix, actually. Trixi has a pretty successful OnlyFans account. Dominique’s done a bunch of phone sex work. You gotta make that money anyway you can, right? Well, anyway, Destiny’s pretty new to the professional side of cock teasing, and she asked some of the more senior girls to teach her some things that go beyond the strip club skill set. So, Lex and I have been helping her come up with a Dominatrix Scene that she wants to practice on you. It’s sort of like a… homework assignment for her, I guess you could call it.”

Even just talking about this was already turning Dan on, and Cindi giggled as she watched his cock begin to thicken and twitch as he strapped Trixi’s Exoskeleton to his torso, before continuing, “See, a ‘scene’ basically just means a sexual fantasy role play scenario…and the best ones work the best because they’re creative and dynamic…So Lex and I gave her a few basic suggestions, and asked her to come up with something. Destiny’s going to come in in about 5 minutes and she will be in character for the entire scene. She’ll explain the rules, and then the games will start, ok? I’m just here to give advice and provide her support, so just keep your attention on Destiny.”

Her eyes narrowed for a moment and she looked at Dan warningly. “She worked hard on this, so make sure you play along. Is that clear, Dan?”

Dan was just fastening the final bands around his neck and jawline, and he nodded quickly. Cindi smiled, pleased at his fast response, and stood up, gesturing to the chair in which she had been sitting. “Good, Dan! What a good, obedient man you’ve become!” She said in a sweet and condescending voice that was accompanied by a playful smile, “Well then, why don’t you grab a seat so you can wait for Destiny to come show you what she’s been working on?”

The instant Dan sunk into the chair, the silvery bands encircling every inch of his body suddenly grew as stiff and unmoving as steel, locking him in place. With a frozen neck, he looked out of the corner of his eye, expecting to see the Remote Control in Cindi’s hand, and was surprised to find that she was holding up her phone instead. “Cool, right? Trixi figured we might want to take some of her toys for a spin out in public, so she whipped up a little smart phone app version of her remote.”

She walked over to the chair, and stroked his face lovingly with one hand as he looked up at her trembling. Then she pressed her screen again, and Dan gasped loudly as he felt an incredibly slight, vibrating pulse begin to emanate from the Control Ring.
Cindi 13.jpg
Cindi 13.jpg (63.88 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Cindi watched, amused, as Dan strained ineffectually against the frame of the Exoskeleton. Slowly, over the course of about a minute, the insistent buzzing coming from the steel ring at the base of his cock brought his hungry erection fully back to life. Then, as he panted and whimpered, Cindi walked over to him, turned off the vibrations, and slid down onto the chair, onto Dan, with a playful smile. She sat in Dan’s lap, so that her back and elbows rested against the right armrest, and her stunning, creamy legs dangled over the left. She had carefully positioned herself as she settled against him, so that his throbbing cock was nestled between her thighs, almost up against the skintight red fabric of her “barely there” shorts.

She slid her arms around his neck and looked deeply into his eyes, before smiling widely at him and beginning to rhythmically clench and unclench her thighs against his sensitive member. Dan gasped again, and went glassy eyed as her soft, cool thighs began to firm and loosen against him, over and over. He was constantly exhilarated and terrified by how quickly these women could turn him into a mindless, pleasure hungry animal. “You know,” she whispered, as he moaned and gasped out ragged breaths, “I only met Destiny a year and a half ago. But I could tell right away that she was a natural cocktease. And the more I taught her the more I realized, it wasn’t just that she was a natural: she was just an absolute prodigy at this.”

She looked off slightly and smiled, and Dan was slightly surprised to see what looked like real pride on her face. Then she laughed, “Honestly, with a body like that girl’s rocking, most women figure they don’t need the level of skill she’s looking for. But she’s hungry for knowledge Dan, you know what I mean? She’s driven, and really wants to get better. Honestly, pretty soon she’s going to know everything that I do. I’m really proud of her.”

As if on cue, there was a knock at the break room door, and Dan heard Destiny’s soft voice call from the other side. “Cindi? Are you two ready for me in there?” Cindi looked into his eyes and smiled before giggling in a loud voice, “Just getting him warmed up for you, D! One second!” She spun around so that her feet fell to the floor, causing her thighs to twist around his throbbing cock one final time as the weight of her round ass shifted to his lower stomach. Then she stepped off of him, his now pulsing cock finally slipping free of her soft thighs, and she strolled across the room, making herself comfortable on the couch, before calling out, “Come on in!”

Frozen in his seat by the Exoskeleton, Dan was positioned directly facing the door, and he watched as the latch clicked, the door swung open, and Destiny walked demurely into the room. Dan’s jaw almost dropped to the floor, and a slight, involuntary grunt emanated from deep within him that made Sarah giggle to his right. Destiny was adorned in some kind of black and white, skintight, latex bondage outfit, and he was so entranced by the sight of her every impressive curve encased in shimmering latex that it took him a moment to realize that the black and white latex head dress that she was wearing was a habit. “Oh my fucking god” He thought deliriously, and felt his cock grow even harder somehow, “She’s dressed like a nun. She’s dressed like a fucking nun.”

Destiny’s “habit” wrapped around her forehead tightly, giving even her warm, kind face a slightly more severe look than normal, but the several wild curls which peeked out of the latex and bounced gently around her face slightly softened the effect. She was wearing a deep, almost liquid red lipstick, and she pursed her lips sensuously at him as she watched him take in her appearance. She wore a tight, white latex collar around her neck that reached from the edge of her jawline to the slight indent of her collarbone, which completed the “nun” appearance she was clearly going for very effectively.

On her body she wore what Dan could only describe as a black, latex, one piece bathing suit with full length sleeves. The neckline of the material was plunging, and Destiny’s miraculous breasts were bursting out of the front to such a degree that Dan found it difficult to look anywhere else. Skin tight, black latex sleeves stopped at each wrist, and the high waistline left her thick thighs exposed up to top of each curved hip.

White accents piped along the edges of the outfit, highlighting her hourglass figure, and standing out in stark contrast against Destiny’s dark skin and the shimmering black of the body suit. Two frilly white garter belts positioned about half way up each impressive thigh, and white fishnet stockings, which accentuated every line and curve of her dark, shapely legs, completed the ensemble. Dan saw with a bewildering surge of arousal that, except for the white fishnets, Destiny was barefoot.

“Look at me Daniel.” Destiny said in a soft, but firm voice, and Dan found his eyes crawling back up her miraculous body. As he did so, she bent down slightly and reached forward, tenderly stroking his trembling face with soft fingertips. He had forgotten how tall she was, and seeing this brick house of a woman towering over his naked and bound body as he stared up at her was beginning to overwhelm him. He swallowed loudly as he met her gaze, and again found himself almost disappearing into her large, dark, liquid, loving eyes. “Welcome to the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Pleasure…” She cooed at him sweetly, “You may call me Sister Destiny. I’m so glad you have decided to unburden your soul with us. Are you ready for Confession, Disciple Daniel? I think it will be soooo healing for you.”
Destiny 5.jpg
Destiny 5.jpg (147.42 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Remembering Cindi’s warning to play along, Dan tried to nod…and then remembered that the Exoskeleton was literally holding his head in place. He opened his mouth and rasped out, trying to ignore the degree to which his helpless and vulnerable erection was betraying how much he was turned on by this entire experience. “Y-Yes, Sister Destiny. I’m…I’m ready for my confession.” Destiny nodded, smiled at him warmly, and stood back up and stepped back, turning to look at Sarah, who was sitting on the couch to his right. “Mother Superior?” she asked softly, as she held one hand out to Cindi, “Would you mind?”

Dan watched out of the corner of his eye, terrified and aroused, as Cindi handed Destiny the phone that apparently now ran both his Control Ring and his Exoskeleton, and a small clear plastic bottle. Destiny then knelt at the foot of the chair, sitting on both knees and looking up at Dan with demure, doe like eyes, and placed the bottle (which Dan could now see was more baby oil…”Fuck, he thought, “These women loved their baby oil.”) at her side. Dan’s eyes crawled hungrily over her body, and he almost instinctually strained against the Exoskeleton, his mouth watering at the sight of her, but when she began to speak he met her eyes instantly. In just a week, he already knew exactly what was expected of him.

“Now, now, my sweet disciple,” Destiny giggled, shaking her head in amused disapproval at his straining muscles, “No struggling against your restraints. It won’t do you any good anyway, my child. Mother Superior tells me that you are new to our convent…and the particular form of Confession we practice at Our Lady of Perpetual Pleasure, yes? Well, that’s alright. I’m here to guide you through this healing journey” She held up her phone in one hand, reached to press the screen, and then paused, looking at him with a sly smile. “I’m going to release you for just a moment so that I can help you into what we call The Pose of Supplication, Daniel…You won’t do anything naughty, will you?”

Dan remembered the bolt of electricity that had torn up through his body from his scrotum when Lexi had demonstrated the Control Ring’s “taser” feature on Tuesday, and quickly shook his head as much as the bands against his neck would allow, “No! Of-of course not Destiny! Nothing naughty. I’ll be perfectly still. I promise.” Destiny looked at him sharply for a moment, one eyebrow raised expectantly, and when he looked at her in quiet confusion, she corrected him in a slightly firm voice, “SISTER Destiny. Daniel, my name is Sister Destiny. Is that clear?” Dan apologized, sputtering and shaking, and Destiny nodded in approval, finally pressing the screen of her phone, causing the Exoskeleton to slacken once more against him.

“Now for the Pose of Supplication, Daniel,” she almost whispered, in a cooing, playful tone, batting her long eyelashes at him flirtatiously as she knelt down before him, “Slide back, so your back is flat against the chair, lift and spread your legs so that your ankles rest against the edge of each armrest, and rest your palms flat against the outside of the chair. Then position your head so you are looking riiiight at me.”

Daniel obeyed immediately, feeling ridiculous but simultaneously overwhelmed with arousal. The easy chair was so large that the effect of sitting like this felt almost like he was in medical stirrups, leaving not only his cock, but also his inner thighs, taint, scrotum and feet completely exposed. He felt his cheeks and his ears burn with humiliation, almost as strongly as his cock throbbed with desire.

The instant he was in position, Destiny (“Sister Destiny” his mind whispered sinfully, and his hungry member throbbed again) tapped her phone again, and Dan felt the bands encasing him harden once more, his legs now splayed out widely. He watched helplessly as Destiny reached down for the bottle at her side, drizzled a generous helping of baby oil into one hand, and proceeded to explain the rules to this evening’s “fun and games”.

“You see, Daniel” she began, as she sensuously spread the oil across the soft cocoa skin of each hand with light, grazing fingertips, “The Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Pleasure, we believe that sin is just a byproduct of untruth. That all of the evil in the world comes from the lies that we tell each other, and the lies we tell ourselves. And that it is with the unburdening of our souls of these lies that we may heal, and find peace. So when we hear a Confession, we ask for the disciple who has come to us, not to unburden his soul of his sins…but to unburden his soul of his SECRETS.” She giggled at his confused face, and extended her index finger, glistening with oil, and pressed it gently against the underside of his shaft, before gliding up lightly, barely making contact, causing him to strain against the Exoskeleton in a desperate attempt to push his hips forward.
Destiny 25.jpg
Destiny 25.jpg (135.45 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Destiny waited a moment for him to calm down before continuing. She was incredibly proud to see that, despite the limited physical stimulation she had provided so far, he was already beginning to produce a small trickle of precum down his shaft. She smiled internally, suddenly very confident that she had made the right choice in tonight’s theme. “Mother Superior tells me that you’ve been struggling especially with temptations of the flesh, Daniel. And we’ve found that Confession works best when the secrets being unburdened fall into the same category of temptation with which the Confessor is struggling.”

She smiled at him lovingly again, before continuing, “So today, my beautiful disciple, to help you better deal with your sinful lust, you are going to tell Mother Superior and myself, in complete and excruciating detail, aaaall about the most embarrassing and humiliating sexual experience of your adult life.”

Dan froze, just for an instant, as Destiny’s words hit him, and the most mortifying memory of his life came crashing back to him, but he tried as quickly as possible to hide any sort of reaction. “You can’t tell her about THAT,” he thought, his stomach suddenly plummeting in terror and panic. “You can’t tell ANYONE about THAT…even the girls involved promised they would never tell anyone…” He worked to suppress a shiver, thinking, “and if she senses that you’ve got a good story she’ll torture it out of you, she’ll make you tell her everything, you know she will, so just stay calm, keep your face calm, don’t show any weakness…”

The twinkle of recognition that was growing in her eyes as she watched his reaction, however, told him it was too late to hide the moment of terror that had flitted across his face. “Oh wow!” Destiny giggled, “You must have a GOOD secret to share, Daniel! You looked like a deer in the headlights, hehe…VERY good to know!”

She pressed one oily finger back against his cock, and this time slid lightly up the left side of his throbbing member, circling the sensitive head once, and then sliding back down the right side. Each movement of her slippery digit against his swollen member was like a bolt of electricity through his body, and he gasped as he strained uselessly against the unyielding Exoskeleton.

She repeated this motion, lightly grazing him over and over as she continued, ignoring his soft moaning. “Now of course, many times, although the disciple is willing, the desire to lie and to hide from the truth becomes overwhelming. And so to help, the Sisters offer an incentive. The better the story, the more you describe your embarrassment, the more detail you give, the more you will be rewarded with divine pleasure.”

He gasped loudly now, as he felt her soft, slippery fingers encircle his cock and squeeze gently, once, twice, three times, before releasing him completely again, leaving him shuddering and panting. “If I think that you are lying to me, however,” She continued, now in a much firmer voice, “Or trying to hide any details…or if you don’t answer my questions…or if your story isn’t entertaining enough…” and , to Dan’s horror, her hands moved outward, away from his cock and towards his helpless feet, which were facing outwards towards her against each armrest.

He flexed and wriggled his toes desperately in a vain attempt to escape, the only part of his foot that had freedom of movement, as he watched Destiny rake her clear, manicured, gel capped nails lightly against the arch of each foot, setting off an explosion of desperate laughter from within him. She was mercifully quick, however, and finished with a sweet smile, “I can always provide you with a little reminder of how important your duty to the truth is.”

As she smiled at him, Dan was bizarrely struck by how, even in this context, Destiny’s smile seemed remarkably genuine and loving. He felt almost bashful at her gaze, and again felt butterflies explode in his stomach every time she looked at him. “So Daniel,” she whispered up at him in a husky, hungry voice, “Are you reading to give your confession?”

Dan stared at her, bug eyed, his mind racing to think of something he could make up that she would believe, or something he could do not to talk about that humiliating weekend, but he was so turned on that he couldn’t think straight. He saw out of the corner of his eye that Cindi was looking at him again with that same stern look that she had given him before Destiny had entered the room, and her warning echoed through his mind one final time: “She worked hard on this, so make sure you play along. Is that clear, Dan?” And as much as he wanted to deny it…fuck, he wanted to feel Destiny’s soft skin against his. To smell her. To taste her. He sighed, resigning himself to his circumstances, and opened his mouth to share an experience that he had never shared with another human soul, his ears already burning in humiliation.

“Well…I-I was a Sophomore in college.” He started, tentatively, and the instant he began to speak, Destiny slipped forward, and began to lightly stroke and rub her fingers against Dan’s exposed taint and extreme inner thighs, causing his voice to go up almost an octave as Sarah snorted with laughter. “I was, well I guess you could say I was pretty sh-shy back then, and I didn’t talk to girls much. I definitely didn’t expect them to just come up and talk to me. It was a Tuesday night, and I was studying in the library by myself, when this beautiful girl who looked a few years ahead of me came down and sat at the table across.”

Despite the precision of her probing, teasing, oily fingers, Destiny never broke eye contact with Dan as he spoke, and he felt like she was looking deeply into his soul, which was a sensation that made him feel even more ridiculously exposed than his actual nudity. She giggled, lifting her right hand to his scrotum and cupping it gently. Then she began to slowly move her fingers against the sensitive skin as her left fingers began to press lightly against his vulnerable taint so that she lightly teased his prostate. “Oooooh, intriguing start, Daniel!” She cooed, and the sight of her full, glistening, crimson lips made his mouth water as he struggled to catch his breath, “Tell me about this girl!”

“Her name was Bobbi,” Dan said with a quavering voice, “Of-Of course I didn’t know that yet. I had never seen her before. But I noticed her the second she sat down. She was tall, like as tall as you, De…Uh, Sister Destiny. And she was…” He thought about her face, and he almost lost his train of thought for a moment, “…God she was gorgeous.” A thought crossed his mind, and he suddenly added in a bit of a panic, looking back at Destiny, “Not more beautiful than you though, Sister Destiny! Or Mother Superior, of course!”
Bobbi 4.jpg
Bobbi 4.jpg (128.68 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Destiny laughed at this, and lifted her hand from Dan’s scrotum to press it reassuringly against his cheek, smearing oil against his face, and her voice told him that he was safe (at least in this way). That those weren’t the sort of games he was going to be subjected to tonight. “Oh Daniel, my dear sweet disciple! Worried about offending me during your Confession, how kind of you!”

Her hand fell away from face, but this time it settled lightly, palm down, against the head of his cock, and she began to move it in tight, slow, circles, eliciting another quavering moan from her captive storyteller. As she looked up at him, she whispered in a much softer voice, never stopping the movement of her hand against his dribbling head, “So keep going Daniel. Tell me about this girl. I want to know EVERYTHING.”

He sputtered and gasped for a moment, but somehow found his voice despite the onslaught of slippery friction against his cock head, “She had these…oh God, these stunning, witchy eyes,” he began, a perfect image of Bobbi rising up in his mind’s eye, “You know the kind that are almost scary? They were a dark green, and so big. She- she had dark brown hair, and wore it straight in this short bob that curled in around her ears, so that she had this refined confidence to her, and when she smiled…god it was like her smile was somehow bigger than her face somehow, you know? Her teeth were perfect, she wore this hot pink lip gloss that glistened in the light. She…”

He stopped for just a moment, suddenly incredibly embarrassed, and then thought to himself, “Well, I guess if you’re really going to actually tell this story you’re going to have to admit a lot more than this. Buckle up Danny boy, here we go.”

He started again, panting heavily as he spoke, “She really turned me on, if I’m being honest, Sister Destiny. She was athletic, had soft, creamy skin, she had a long, swan like neck, and an incredibly tight body. She had a small chest but wide hips, and she just had a confidence about the way she carried herself physically that was incredibly hot. She was just wearing jeans and a black tank top when I first met her, nothing flashy, but…god, even her collar bone, her arms, her ears was sexy. She chewed on the end of her pen as she read, and…god, seeing her rub that pen against her lower lip like that, it was hypnotizing. I-I just kept peeking at her over and over. I couldn’t help it. She was just so fucking hot.”

A bashful look flitted across his face as he Destiny watched him with a soft smile, never slowing her delicate fingers against him. “I…heh, I guess I thought I was getting away with staring, because she didn’t say anything for a long time. The longer it went on the longer I felt safe to stare. She didn’t look up once, but after about half an hour of sitting there, she suddenly slammed her book down on the table, looked up at me, and yelled, ‘I’m sorry, can I help you with something?’ “

Cindi snorted again, and Dan felt the burning sensation return to his ears, as he struggled to continue, “I was mortified. I thought I was going to look up to a room full of people staring at us, but…I hadn’t looked at anything in the room other than her and my textbook for a while, and it took me a minute to realize how empty the library was.”

“I started to try to apologize, and was fumbling over saying anything that actually made sense, when she suddenly burst out laughing. ‘Relax!’, she said with a suddenly much friendlier voice, ‘I’m just fucking with you. I’m Bobbi.’ She leaned forward, and stuck out her hand across the table for me to shake, and asked for my name. I was…well, let’s just say I was confused, but the whole experience was giving me such bizarre whiplash that I felt a bit dazed, and I just shook her hand and introduced myself while I tried to figure out what exactly was happening.”

He smiled for a moment in spite of himself as he thought back to that first night. “She didn’t let go of my hand for almost 10 seconds,” he said, as he tried to ignore the sensations against his cock as much as he could. “She, just held my hand in both of hers and smiled at me, staring, like she was trying to figure me out, and kind of rubbing her fingertips against my skin a little. She felt electric…and warm…and soft. I felt like I was getting dizzy, and then she said in this quiet, somehow both sweet and scary voice, ’Well it’s very nice to meet you Dan. So…would you like to explain why you’ve been staring at me for the last half an hour?’ “

It was Destiny’s turn to giggle now, and she slid her right hand down from his cock head and her left hand up from his taint, pressing his throbbing cock between her flat palms. “Oh WOW, I like this girl! Don’t stop now Daniel, it’s just getting good! How did that make you feel, you little perv? Getting called out like that? Were you hard yet at this point? I bet you were, weren’t you? C’mon Dan, keep going! Don’t you want to let out all those horrible, pent up secrets? I promise, you’ll feel soooooo much better…” She began to slide her palms back and forth at alternating intervals as she playfully teased him, rolling his desperate cock between her soft, oily palms like a rolling pin against dough, and Dan’s muscles surged desperately and uselessly again against the Exoskeleton.
Destiny 21.jpg
Destiny 21.jpg (89.33 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
A moan of pure desperation fell out of him. God, he didn’t know it was possible to need to orgasm this badly. A constant, dull ache emanated from his lower belly in heated waves. Every inch of his exposed skin felt electrified, and describing this secret humiliation to the curviest stripper Dan had ever seen, while she teased his bound and desperate cock in a latex Nun uniform, was already pushing the boundaries of his sexual sanity.

He opened his mouth to continue, however, trying to regain control of his voice: he hadn’t forgotten how exposed the soles of his feet were in this position, nor her warning to keep her entertained, and besides that he was so horny that he was desperate to keep her beautiful hands on his cock for as long as he could. Now that he had started telling this lifelong secret shame, he felt it pouring out of him, almost with a life of its own.

His voice was cracked and wavering as he continued, and Sarah smiled inwardly as she heard the first tell tale signs in his voice that Dan would soon be sobbing with frustration, “I-I tried to deny it, to pull my hand away…”, he gasped, “But she didn’t let go. Her grip felt gentle, but it was firm, and I remember, she shook her head, and again, in that same sweet and scary voice whispered, ‘Why are you lying to me Dan? I saw you looking at me. Do you think I’m pretty Dan? Is that it? Do you think I’m sexy? Do I make your cock get all hard in your pants Dan?’ “

He closed his eyes in humiliation and blurted out, “And I WAS hard, okay? God, I think I had been rock hard within 5 minutes of her sitting down.” His cheeks grew red again, “She…God, she took off her sandals when she had sat down, and…her feet were just peaking out of the side of the table. They were so cute, and tiny, and her skin looked so soft…and she kept RUBBING them against each other, over and over. That, plus the pen in her mouth…Fuck, I just didn’t have a chance.”

Destiny’s flat palms softened against his member, and Dan emitted a guttural grunt as he watched her slowly encircle his cock in both hands and between to twist gently against it in opposing directions. She stared at him, silently instructing him to go on with her eyes, and he opened his mouth again to continue, trying once more to overcome the overwhelming sensations against his helpless shaft. “I told her that I did think she was sexy, that I hadn’t been able to stop staring at her since she sat down, and that I was really sorry, and didn’t mean anything by it. She laughed at that a little, and let go of my hand, and looked at me with those witchy green eyes. I thought she was going to scream at me, or worse, laugh at me…but then she smiled, and told me that she thought I was pretty cute too.”

“I-I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. You have to understand,” Dan explained as he tried to ignore the sensation of Destiny drizzling another healthy helping of baby oil along his tortured cock, “I-I didn’t talk to women back then. Women didn’t talk to me. It was the start of my sophomore year in college and I’d never even gone on a date. The idea that this gorgeous woman was interested in me, much less talking to me, I had no idea what to do. And then…” An odd expression, a kind of combination of ecstasy and agony, crossed Dan’s face, and Destiny felt his cock twitch hungrily in her stroking fingers, “that was when I felt her put her foot in my crotch.”
Bobbi 7.jpg
Bobbi 7.jpg (107.75 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
He shivered involuntarily, comically limited by the Exoskeleton’s frame, and continued, “I didn’t understand what was happening for a moment, I just suddenly felt warm flesh began to press and stroke against the crotch of my jeans. But then I caught the twinkle in her eye, and looked down to find her toes wriggling against me. I- Well, I’m sure I made some pretty embarrassing noises. I remember holding on to the edge of the table for dear life as she caressed my hard on, which was pretty substantial by that point. I remember, I was staring down at her soft creamy foot like I was hypnotized, the heel of her sole grinding lightly against my balls through the denim, and her toes gripping and releasing playfully against my shaft. I…” Dan suddenly looked bashful again. “I might have drooled on myself a little, Sister Destiny.”

“Anyway, she kept it up for a while, but suddenly she pulled her foot back, and asked what I was doing tomorrow, and would I like to spend some more time with her, like it was the most normal thing in the world. I was panting, shaking, but she was just looking at me with this sweet little quiet smile. I-I couldn’t believe it. She was asking me out.” He snorted and shook his head, “I don’t even remember what I said, honestly. All I remember was the shocked realization that kept hitting me in waves: that this beautiful woman had just jerked me off with her bare foot, and now she wanted to see me again tomorrow.”

“I think I mumbled something nonsensical, and nodded, which made her giggle, and then she wrote down her number, slid it across the table to me, and said, ‘Well then Daniel, why don’t you call me tomorrow around 6 and let me know where we’re going on our date, ok? I’m really looking forward to it.’ She got up, walked over to me, gave me a soft, lingering kiss on the cheek, and then walked away. I-I just sat there, with a raging hard on, trying to catch my breath, feeling the soft wetness of her lips fading against my cheek, wondering what the hell had just happened.”

Cindi giggled again, and Dan could see out of the corner of his eye that she was beginning to idly pinch and play with her nipples through the fabric of her white cotton top. She was clearly enjoying the story. Then he heard her say in a soft, amused voice, “Daniel is doing very well with his confession so far Sister Destiny, don’t you think? Such good storytelling! I think we are all quite excited to see where this ends up, of course, but I think Daniel has earned a reward for his truthfulness so far, don’t you think Sister? Why don’t you show him that new trick that I’ve been teaching you to reward the faithful?”

Destiny smiled up at Daniel, with what looked like real pride shining in her eyes, and nodded, “I think that’s wonderful idea, Mother Superior. Now Daniel, why don’t you tell us aaaaallll about your first date with the lovely Bobbi while I show you some of the time honored techniques of my convent?” Dan swallowed loudly and nervously, and opened his mouth to speak again, but as soon as he did so, Destiny took the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, and formed a tight, oily circle just below the ridge of his helmet, applying the slightest amount of pressure. As he began to describe his first date with raven haired Bobbi, Destiny began to squeeze up and down gently up and down the ridge of his cock head, creating the sensation that he was pressing just the tip of his desperate member against a tight, slippery, soft hole.
Destiny 20.jpg
Destiny 20.jpg (90.62 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
He gasped and stuttered as he tried to tell the story, but the constant teasing pressure of the tightening and loosening circle rubbing slowly against his frenulum was starting to make his head spin, and several times his involuntary yelps and moans brought another gale of amused giggling from Cindi as he gasped and panted through his tale. Cindi sitting back and watching this torture unfold was somehow more humiliating (and frustrating) to Dan than if she had been taking part in the torture herself: having an audience made the whole thing even more humiliating. But he pushed through, trying to ignore the sensations of Destiny’s skin against his cock, or Cindi’s laughing eyes crawling over his helpless bound body, and continued in a hoarse, quavering voice.

“W-We went mini golfing. Ah…Ahh…I-I know, sort of lame and cliche, but remember, I had no idea what I was doing…anyway, she seemed to eat it up. She had her hands all over me all night, was laughing at all of my jokes, and when she looked at me and smiled…God, my legs felt like jelly. She told me all about herself: she was a senior, she was in some sorority, called Theta Nu Delta. She told me about her family and I talked a little about mine. It was great.”

He stiffened again, flexing his fingers and toes furiously in helpless frustration- this thing Destiny was doing against the ridge of his helmet with two squeezing, sliding fingers was melting his brain, and it took everything he had to keep his voice steady enough to be understood. His found himself caught in her deep gaze like a tractor beam, seemingly unable to keep a single detail from her. “She walked me back to my car afterwards and even in the parking lot, I was already kicking myself, because I knew I was going to chicken out when it came to making a move. But, I-I didn’t have to worry…she made the move for me. Before I could say a word, she had pushed me up against the car and pressed against me, her hands in my hair and her tongue down my throat.”

“We made out for close to 20 minutes against the hood of the car. At first I was frozen, my hands at my sides, but Bobbi grabbed my left hand and slid it against her ass, and grabbed my right and pulled it against her chest. I was hard in 30 seconds, and felt like the world was spinning. She tasted amazing, and she sort of rolled her body against me as she pressed her wet lips against mine, over and over. She nibbled at my lips, slid her tongue against mine, kissing me forcefully as I grabbed hungrily and clumsily at her. She let out these adorable little moans as she straddled me, and she stroked my face and played with my hair the whole time. Then suddenly, almost like a timer had gone off in her head, she pulled back, gave me a smile, said ‘Well, I had a great time! Call me tomorrow, okay Dan?’ and turned to walk away.”

“I…I…” Dan’s breath was starting to grow heavier now, and as Destiny watched, tears of frustration began to well up in his eyes, and his voice faded slightly. The combination of Destiny’s skilled hands and the memory of being ravished like that on the hood of a car in the prime of his sexual youth was taking a toll, and Dan’s cock had taken on a decidedly purplish hue as it pulsed between her thumb and finger. Destiny smiled, incredibly pleased with herself, and decided to take things into overdrive.

She slid her left hand back against the soft skin directly below his scrotum, and began to lightly stroke, teasing his prostate again. Simultaneously, she began to vibrate the thumb and forefinger encircling the head of his cock, keeping the movement as small and fast as possible. An elongated moan burst out of Dan, and Destiny saw the first real tear of the evening begin to roll slowly down his face, but she kept vibrating against him. After about 30 seconds of this, he lost what little remained of his composure and began to beg.

“Oh God, please! Destiny, you have to stop…please stop. Or just let me cum. I’ll do anything. I-I promise I’ll tell you the rest of the story, I swear to fucking GOD I will, Destiny. I’ll tell you any secret you want to know, I’ll give you anything, just please, PLEASE let me cum!” A ragged sob burst out of him as he looked down at Destiny with bugged out, pleading eyes, but to his despair, Destiny’s face immediately became displeased, and her hands fell away from his throbbing cock.

The instant she stopped touching him, he regretted his words, and his stomach dropped as he saw the look on her face. The manipulations of her skilled fingers, as torturous as they were, felt ten times as maddening when they disappeared. But even worse than that, he watched in sudden horror as Destiny, never breaking eye contact with Dan, began to drift slowly in the direction of his left foot. As he watched helplessly, she began to lightly stroke his calf with one hand and, smiling at him playfully, nuzzled her nose against the ball of his outstretched sole.

“I’ve told you twice now Daniel, my name is SISTER Destiny. And it doesn’t sound to me like you are being very thankful for the services that the Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Pleasure provide to poor lost souls like yourself.” Her hand slid playfully down Dan’s ankle, her fingertips dragging slightly against his sensitive skin, and he tried and failed to suppress a terrified giggle. Destiny batted her eyes innocently at him, and kissed her lips gently against his big toe, “Don’t you want your soul to be healed, Daniel? Do I need to remind you of how the Sisters help souls who falter on their journey through Confession?”
Destiny 3.jpg
Destiny 3.jpg (255.94 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Dan panted as he burst out in a slightly babbling, panicked voice, “Yes, yes I do want to be healed, Sister Destiny, I-I’m so sorry I said that, I do want to be healed. Please, I- you don’t need to remind me, I’ll be good, I’ll tell you the rest of the story, just…you don’t need to do that. You don’t need to go near my feet, I swear, Sister Destiny, I promise. Please, please don’t tickle me, I’m sorry, Sister Destiny…” He trailed off, terrified, as Destiny appeared to consider his words. Then she smiled at him, and spoke. “Mother Superior,” she called out to Cindi, without breaking eye contact with Dan, “would you say ten minutes is appropriate? To remind our disciple of the importance of his task, and to avoid such undisciplined outbursts in the future?”

Cindi slid to the far end of the couch, so that she was more clearly in Dan’s line of sight, and she winked playfully at him as she giggled, “I think ten minutes is incredibly merciful. Sister Destiny. Your sheep are lucky as always to have you as their shepherd.” Dan looked back at Destiny, starting to beg for mercy, to apologize again, a cracking fissure of desperation to his voice now, but his pleas were interrupted by Destiny’s finger nails dragging down the curved sole of his foot, and he exploded into horrified, screaming gales of laughter.

As Destiny slathered her long, probing tongue between Dan’s wriggling toes, as she pinched and kneaded at sensitive muscles and vulnerable skin, as Dan found himself wracked with hysterical and uncontrollable sounds that alternated between laughter and sobs, his now unattended cock felt like it somehow grew harder still. The helplessness of his situation, as much as he hated to admit it, was as arousing as it was terrifying, and his erection stood tall, bouncing and twitching, betraying his desire. Then he watched with wide eyes as, over Destiny’s shoulder Cindi slowly slipped off her white cotton shirt, theatrically shimmied out of her cut off red shorts, and began playing with herself on the couch as she watched Destiny put Dan through a ticklish hell.

As Dan screeched and strained, reacting as if he had been electrocuted with every playful stroke against his helpless feet, Cindi began to call out suggestions to Destiny from time to time, her voice growing slightly husky as she spread her legs theatrically and began to stroke her swollen, wet lips. Dan was overwhelmed by stimulus, his eyes darting back and forth hungrily between Destiny’s wet tongue and red ruby lips against his toes, and Sarah’s soft, creamy body on fully display for him against the couch. He tried to beg, to plead with Destiny to stop, to promise that he would behave, but every time he opened his mouth, another unwanted peal of laughter tore through him and cut off his pleas.

After ten long minutes of assaulting Dan’s feet, Destiny stood up, saliva dripping down all ten of his wriggling toes, and turned around, giving Dan a full view, for the first time this evening, of her incredible, round ass. Her hips were wide, and the black latex body suit left half of each cheek exposed, and slipped deep into the crack of her ass.

Then, as he watched, mesmerized, Destiny delicately placed a hand against each armrest of the chair, right behind each of Dan’s knees, and began to lower herself slowly into the open space on the seat of the chair between Dan’s legs. He goggled wonderingly as she slid her hips back until Dan’s cock nestled firmly between her cheeks, and he groaned at the sensation of her soft, warm skin against his member. Then she arched her back and slid her face up Dan’s neck, so that her mouth pressed lightly against his ear.
Destiny 27.jpg
Destiny 27.jpg (68.26 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
“Ok Daniel,” She whispered in a slight moan, and as Dan reeled from the burst of hot breath against his ear, she began to move her hips in small, precise concentric circles, rubbing maddeningly against his hungry cock, “I think that’s enough of a reminder to help you get back on track. You know…I love setting the scene as much as the next girl, but I asked you to tell me a humiliating story, Daniel, and so far, you’ve just bragged to Mother Superior and myself about a hot senior girl who fucked with you sexually in public a few times. So let’s get to the good stuff now, okay? I don’t want to spend any more time reminding you of your job here, after all…do I?”
Last edited by subzerowriter on Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
subzerowriter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease Toy Orientation 4 of 6: A Date With Destiny

Post by subzerowriter »

Dan closed his eyes, panting and shaking. There was nothing he wanted to do less in this moment than get to the punchline, but Destiny and Sarah had just illustrated pretty clearly that he didn’t have a choice. “Here it is,” he thought. “The moment of truth.” He shuddered slightly as he felt Destiny extend her tongue and glide it lightly against the inner curve of his ear, and he opened his mouth to continue as she ground against his lap.

“Well, after her just walking away in the parking lot like that,” he croaked, still regaining control of his breathing, “I couldn’t stop thinking about her. The way she tasted, the way she smelled, the way she made me feel when she smiled at me. My hands on her body, and her fingers in my hair…I barely slept that night, and I was hard all the time.

I called her the next day the first chance I got, to see if she wanted to hang out again, and she giggled and said, ‘Aw Dan! You must really like me, huh? You’re like a little puppy dog following me around! Well how about this: I’ve been thinking about you a lot too, and I finally made a decision about something. I have a big surprise I want to share with you. Why don’t you come over to the Sorority House on Friday night? We can hang out in my room, and I can tell you all about it. You can even sleep over if you want. Do you want to have a sleep over with me, Dan? “

“I was over the moon.” Dan said with embarrassment. “I told a few people on campus that I had a date with one of the Theta Nu Delta girls and I got a few weird looks, but I didn’t really think about it: I figured they were just surprised that a guy like me could pull down a girl like that.” He laughed, a little bitterly, “I even bought condoms, I was so excited…The thing was, as I found out later that night, all those people weren’t looking at me like that because they were surprised I had a date, they just knew something I didn’t.”

Destiny began slurping a bit more aggressively against Dan’s earlobe now, and the feeling of her heavenly round bottom rolling and grinding against his throbbing cock continued unceasingly. He continued, his cheeks burning red at the memory of what came next. “Apparently one of the worse kept secrets on campus was the Theta Nu Delta senior sorority tradition. Apparently, every year, to celebrate the start of their final year, the senior members target an undergraduate guy that they can trick or manipulate into being the sexual centerpiece for a three day, senior girls only party over the long Labor Day weekend. They’d never been actually caught or reported by anyone, but lots of guys knew about the rumors, and steered clear (at least until after the holiday weekend). But…at the time, I had never heard about the stories and urban myths. So I had no idea what I was in for.”

“I showed up to what seemed like an empty Sorority house, except for Bobbi. She looked absolutely gorgeous: she was wearing this skimpy yellow summer dress, and elegant black heels, and I remember thinking how thankful I was that I had brought condoms. The second I walked in the door, she dragged me to the couch, kissing me heavily as she started to undress me. I was so overwhelmed that it didn’t occur to me that by the time she had slid my boxers down, she was still completely dressed.

“And I was so turned on and (if I’m being honest, a little smitten) that I didn’t even think it was weird when she asked me to go down to the basement to grab her a cold water bottle from the fridge, and wanted me to do it naked. I even remember thinking that it felt sort of exhilarating to walk around this empty sorority house completely naked.” His face fell, “…but when I walked down into the basement, I realized I wasn’t alone.”

“Six other senior Thetas were waiting for me down there, and they grabbed me, forcing me to the floor. Then, as three of them held me down, the rest of them began to lock something around my neck and wrists. I was terrified. I yelled and struggled for a moment, but that outnumbered, there wasn’t much I could do. That was when I looked up to watch Bobbi walk calmly down the stairs after me, locking the door behind her before descending the staircase with a big smile. She crouched down on the ground next to me, as her friends pinned me to the floor, and she explained her sorority’s secret annual tradition.”
Bobbi 1.jpg
Bobbi 1.jpg (26.33 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
“She told me, in a very calm and reasonable voice, that the new sorority pledges had already taken my clothes and removed them from the house. She told me that, for the next three days, unless I wanted to try to try to break down the door and run home naked, through the middle of campus, with these chains around my neck, I was trapped until they decided they were done with me. ‘I mean, we’re seniors now, Dan.’ Bobbi said condescendingly, looking down at me with a pitying smile, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, ‘We’re better than all you horny, staring, ANNOYING, perverted, little virgin undergrad boys…You’re always trying to get us drunk, or feel us up, or sneak a peek up our skirts, or lie to your friends about getting a blowjob behind the theater building…and so we hold this little private party to help remind ourselves of how much you are beneath us while we kick off the new school year. It’s a VERY important tradition. And you’re going to help us this year, Dan!’ She smiled at me again, and stroked my face tenderly as she said, ‘You’re going to be our slave for the whole weekend! You’re going to do everything we say, and worship us, and be our plaything! Doesn’t that sound fun, Dan?’ ”

Destiny and Cindi were both growing very interested now, and Dan tried to ignore the embarrassing combinations of derisive snickering and aroused moaning that were coming from Cindi as she played with herself on the couch. “Eventually,” he continued, “once I had calmed down a little, the rest of the Thetas climbed off of me, I realized that the thing they had chained to my neck was a white collar with a little black bow tie…and that it was latched by thin but sturdy metallic chains to a similar white cuff fastened against each wrist. The chains were so short that if I let my arms fall limp, my wrists couldn’t go below my chest. The girls laughed and called these my “uniform”, but it essentially looked I was wearing a bondage Chippendales costume without the briefs.”

“Oh WOW Daniel,” Destiny moaned into his ear, real arousal making her voice a bit husky and cracked, “This IS getting good.” Then, as he watched, bug eyed, she lifted her hands to the neckline of her latex body suit and, never ceasing the gyrations of her hips, began to slide the material daintily and theatrically down one shoulder, and then the other, so that she slowly shimmied out of it. He watched as latex slid down and over the curve of each massive breast, before finally her soft, full melons burst free. Dan’s eyes desperately crawled over the puckered and hard brown nipples that graced what were, without a doubt, the largest natural breasts he had ever seen. Then she stood from the chair, and he watched, mesmerized, as she locked her knees, and bent forward to slide the latex down and over her round bottom, letting it fall to the floor, so that she was now wearing only her latex habit and her white fishnet stockings.

“Oh fuck, she’s wet”, Dan thought breathlessly, and again his mouth watered at the sight of her swollen lips peeking out at him between her round cheeks and thighs, glistening lightly with moisture, a warm pink opening at the center of her dark brown bottom. She began to strut and pose before him, sliding her hands sensuously over her massive breasts, cocking her hips this way and that, spinning and twirling, and bending and stretching, jiggling and bouncing, so that every inch of her miracle of a body was forever burned into the surface of his mind. And as she watched him hunger helplessly for her, drool dribbling from the corner of his slack mouth and precum dribbling from the head of his desperate cock, she went in for the kill.

“So what kinds of stuff did they do to you Dan?” She teased, with a giggle. “Man, I joined the wrong sorority in college, I guess!” She stopped strutting, and knelt before him again…but this time she leaned so close to him that her breasts rested on the edge of the chair like a shelf, and she could easily lean forward to press her lips against his helpless member. Resting against the seat of the chair, Destiny’s breasts shifted and spread against his scrotum and exposed taint with a liquid warmth as she slid forward, and Dan could feel her hard nipples tickling lightly against the back of each of his upper thighs. She lightly kissed his head as she batted her eyes innocently, and whispered as she spoke, “Did they tickle you? Did they spank you? I want to know everything. EVERYTHING. Remember Daniel, do a good job for me and I’ll do a good job for you.”
Destiny 19.jpg
Destiny 19.jpg (52.53 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
Daniel felt his entire face burning in bright red embarrassment as he told Destiny everything about that weekend. He described how, lead by Bobbi, the girls began to ridicule him for thinking he had a chance with a Theta Nu Delta girl as he backed away in a panic, begging them to let him go. He explained how they quickly cornered him, laughing, and began to press against him, surrounding him. He described how he suddenly began to feel soft, feminine hands caressing or pinching at him from every direction, playing with his hair, squeezing his ass, sliding against his cock, plucking at his nipples. He explained how he quickly learned that his “uniform” meant that he couldn’t touch himself below his chest, and that the girls of Theta Nu Delta had used that fact to their great advantage for the first several hours of Friday night.

Suddenly, the detail seemed to be pouring out of him, and Destiny’s lips loosened and spread against the head of his cock in encouragement, sliding lightly around the tip of him as he began to babble every detail of that secret weekend almost 20 years ago. As she slurped softly against him, he told Destiny in a cracked and gasping voice about the way that Bobbi and her friends swarmed against him, poking and prodding and tickling, laughing at he began to dribble precum from the head of his cock. As Destiny’s tongue curved and glid around his throbbing shaft, he described the way he finally broke free, running for the stairs in a panic, feeling like some sort of ridiculous hunted animal with his wrists stuck up near chest, and his cock bouncing, comically erect, between his legs.

As Destiny’s soft, oily hands began to lightly massage his aching scrotum and taint, he explained the realization that had hit him as he reached the top of the stairs: Bobbi was right. That unless he was willing to break down their door and run through town in this ridiculous bondage gear, he really was trapped here with them. And as he described the combination of defeat, terror, and arousal that began to spread out from his stomach as he had turned around and walked down the stairs, back towards his grinning and giggling sorority captors, Destiny began to slide Dan’s cock down her tongue and towards the back of her throat, deep throating him for the first time of the night, all the while staring up at his trembling face with her deep, dark, liquid eyes, silently commanding him to go on.

As Dan described every facet and detail of his harrowing weekend locked in the basement with a house full of sexually sadistic sorority sisters, Destiny kept him constantly guessing, never sticking to one strategy for more than 10 or 15 minutes. From time to time Cindi would call out suggestions, or give advice on technique from the couch, and Dan quickly learned to hate those moments: her ideas were always incredible, and they consistently skyrocketed Dan to another tier of sexual agony.

Almost as frequent as these moments, however, were the moments when Cindi would crest into another loud, performative orgasm as she diddled herself and watched the show with a pleased smile. In spite of the incredible show that Destiny was putting on, Dan found his eyes crawling to Cindi’s soft, round, pale body on more than one occasion, hungrily appreciating the way that her hands both shoved between her creamy thighs made her huge, bouncing tits press together beautifully between her forearms.

Dan felt like he lost all sense of time, and the world became little more than the sights, smells, and sensations of Destiny’s soft body, wet mouth, and slippery hands against him, blurring and blending with his memories of that terrifying weekend when he became the lead character in a Penthouse Forum letter gone wrong. Panting, he continued, and explained that after he had finally accepted his situation, and had stopped trying to run from the girls, the real games had started. At night, he explained, this mostly consisted of what he described as “Waiter Games”. As the girls hung out, told steamy stories about sexual conquests, and made mortifying jokes about Dan’s exposed cock, from time to time, one of the women would come back down the stairs with a large flat serving tray of food or drinks and instruct Dan to carry it around the party to serve the girls.
Party 1.jpg
Party 1.jpg (202.88 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
As Dan had quickly learned, this devolved again and again into a sexual game of cat and mouse as the women in the room teased and stroked him in an attempt to get him to spill the tray. As Destiny held Dan’s cock between her plump, loose lips, moving her head against it in small, teasing concentric circles, Dan described with a gasping voice how it had been Bobbi that had gotten him first, about an hour into that first night. She had been sitting on an old beer pong table in the corner and she had beckoned him over with a flirty crook of her finger as he walked by with a tray of champagne.

Bobbi had plucked one elegantly from the tray and told him to stand still. Then, as he watched, she had removed her sophisticated high heels, crossed her legs so that her right foot stuck up and forward, and began to idly stroke at his helpless cock with her soft toes. She had looked at him with a smile and said, “I know this isn’t how you expected this night to go Dan. But we’re just having fun with you! And besides, now you get to have seven beautiful sorority girls all over you for the whole weekend, right? You’re not mad, are you Dan?”

Dan had tried to answer, tried to get angry even, but the feeling of her soft, manicured skin, the curve of her arch sliding against his shaft had killed his voice in his throat, and his breath had grown short. She giggled at his inability to form words, and repeated her question, again asking if he was angry, repeating herself over and over in a playful tone while simultaneously pressing her soft arch against his cock head and flexing her ankle in order to circle around it slowly and precisely. Finally, as his eyes seemed to roll up into the back of his skull, the platter of plastic flutes of champagne came clattering to the floor.

Dan grunted as Destiny opened her mouth wide, and began to slather her tongue sloppily against the underside of his cock, and he continued as he tried to ignore the slight tickle of her saliva beginning to drip down his balls. He swallowed, trying to control his breathing, and pushed forward. “The instant that platter crashed to the ground all of them were screaming at me,” he stuttered and moaned, “and before I knew it, someone had forced me over Bobbi’s lap while she sat in a chair in the center of the room, and all of the girls cheered as she held me down by my neck and spanked me. With those fucking Chippendale cuffs on, I couldn’t get enough leverage to push back, and after every smack, Bobbi would slide her hand down and squeeze my cock. The rest of the girls counted and cheered, and by the time they got to 10, both cheeks were burning red and I was dribbling precum on the floor.”
Bobbi 5.jpg
Bobbi 5.jpg (110.78 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
As the weekend went on, Dan explained, trying to ignore another loud, gushing orgasm from a very aroused Cindi, he quickly realized that this was the theme: again and again, the girls teased and stroked and brushed against him, in an attempt to make him spill his party favors, and every time he did, they would gleefully punish him. Sometimes they would descend on him and tickle him until he was blue in the face, sometimes they would demand he grovel and kiss their feet until they were satisfied or grew bored, sometimes they would spank him, and he quickly developed into a jumpy and terrified animal, always aware of how constantly exposed and vulnerable he was.

The jumpier he became, the more fun the girls seemed to have, playfully warning him to be careful with a tray full of shots as they poked at his ribs, or describing what they would do to punish him if he dropped a tray of pigs in a blanket while they stroked and tickled his cock head.

Destiny shifted on her knees now, and let Dan’s cock, slick with her saliva, fall from her plump, crimson lips with a wet “plop”, and a sincere, gorgeous smile spread across her face that made her radiate with beauty, “Oh my goodness Dan! I’m so glad you chose to hold your Confession with us, such a story! So MUCH to hold inside, my dear sweet disciple.” Then she shifted her weight forward, so that she sat up and forward a bit on her knees, and leaned forward so that her soft, massive, pillowy breasts surged forward and slowly enveloped his cock.

He let out a light moan as he saw that she was once more holding the small bottle of baby oil in one hand, and watched as she drizzled it lightly across the smooth, mocha skin of her huge tits. “But is there more, I wonder?” She whispered, as she looked up at him, and began to lightly spread the oil across her massive breasts with light strokes of her fingers, “What else did these women do to you while they held you captive? Tell me everything Daniel. EVERYTHING. You want to be healed don’t you? Don’t hold anything back. You don’t want me to stop yet, do you?” Then, she pressed her hands firmly against the outer curve of each breast, now completely slick with baby oil, and pressed them together against his throbbing member, with a soft “sluck” sound that sent him reeling.

He watched with wide, trembling eyes as Destiny began to slide her tits against him with slightly increasing speed, and he began to explain some of the other games that his captors had played with him. There was plenty to choose from. He described how each night the girls would draw straws, and then they would lead him upstairs and handcuff him to the winner’s headboard, who would kiss him and tease him for hours until he was shaking and begging. He explained how his bed mate for the night would then slowly undress while he watched, and then crawl back into bed, cuddling in close, and fall asleep with his hard cock pressed against them, leaving him horny and helpless.

The game that seemed to intrigue Destiny the most was the morning routine with which the seniors of Theta Nu Delta woke Dan up every day. Each morning, all of the girls would come into the room of whoever had won his company the night before, usually in their underwear or equally risqué pajamas, and crawl into bed, tickling and kissing him until he was begging to be uncuffed. Then, the girls would attach a short, black leather leash to his collar and uncuff him. Whenever he wasn’t in the basement “serving” food and drinks for their night time parties, he was attached to this leash. The women demanded that whenever he wore the leash that he walk on all fours, and so each morning was spent being led around the house like a dog, always at eye level with the swaying, gorgeous ass of one of his captors walking ahead of him.
Party 2.jpg
Party 2.jpg (192.85 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
First, he explained, three of the women would lead him to the bathroom, which included the largest shower Dan had ever seen in person, and they would take a group shower together. The girls would rub soapy hands over every inch of him, paying special attention to his cock and his balls, pressing their hot, wet bodies against him under the steaming water until he was almost crying, and then they would demand that he wash each of them.

With his wrist restraints, this often meant him kneeling before them as he rubbed soap into every inch of their bodies, sliding his hands along the curves of their breasts, spreading soap into the crevasse of each ass, scrubbing clean each beautiful leg. While he cleaned one the other two stroked and kissed at every inch of him except for his cock, leaving him panting and desperate. Then, after he had scrubbed each of their nubile, dripping bodies completely clean, they toweled him off and led him downstairs for breakfast.

Every morning for the next three days, he explained, while three of his captors teased him relentless in the shower for close to an hour, the other three seniors at Theta Nu Delta made an enormous, incredible looking breakfast, which they ate together in the sorority house’s large dining room. Stacks of pancakes, mounds of bacon and sausage, homemade muffins, piles of eggs, and carafes of juice covered the table each morning when the girls led him downstairs, his cock already throbbing desperately from his morning shower. But, he explained to Destiny, this was part of the game too.

“If I wanted to eat breakfast, they told me, I had to “earn it’.” Dan panted, as Destiny began to bounce her massive, slippery breasts together against his cock like two crashing waves, again and again, the slapping sound of flesh against flesh echoing throughout the room. “I had to sit on the floor, on my hands and knees, naked except for my collar and cuffs, with a massive erection, basically beg for scraps. Everybody had different preferences for how they wanted me to earn my meals, which I learned quickly: Bobbi loved to dangle bacon in my face and make me describe everything that I thought was sexy about her before she finally fed it to me. One of the other girls loved to make me lick her feet, and told me that she wouldn’t give me any food until I was so turned on by her feet that I was leaking precum. Two of the other girls loved to make me perform for them: they made me do little dances, or sing for them, and if they didn’t think I was entertaining enough, they would make me eat off the ground. Basically anything to humiliate me and remind me who was in charge.”

“That sort of stuff would go on all day.” Dan continued, gasping. “It mostly alternated between doing house chores and being fucked with. They would make me beg to use the bathroom sometimes. They would tickle or spank me if they caught me looking at them or getting hard without their permission. Sometimes when at least a few of them were in the living room watching TV, they would make me lie down at the foot of the couch while they rubbed their bare feet over every inch of my body, between my legs, against my cock, against my nipples, against my mouth until I was moaned uncontrollably.”

“They found all kinds of excuses to touch me or to make me touch them. All day long I would get requests for foot rubs, back rubs, massages…Anytime I was allowed to sit down, one of them was sitting in my lap, giggling and wriggling. On Saturday, a bunch of the girls went in the back yard to sunbathe, and they made me cover them in tanning oil. God, I was horny. And then every night, the “party” in the basement would start again, and the whole cycle would start over…”

Dan’s voice faded, and he searched his mind for a moment before tentatively opening his mouth to speak again. “That-that’s everything, I think, Sister Destiny. That’s the whole story.” To Dan’s absolute heartbreak, this statement was met with the sudden departure of Destiny’s body from his own, as she sat back to observe his final words. He continued, straining his cock against the Exoskeleton desperately and uselessly, wishing hopelessly that these last details would cause the return of her attentions, but he knew in his heart that the show was over.

“They let me go on Monday like they promised,” he croaked, a tear of frustration rolling down his cheek, as pure, unadulterated sexual hunger emanated from his genitals, “and also promised me that they wouldn’t tell anyone…but they warned me that if I tried to report them, they would all deny it and find a way to make me sorry. Then, they gave me my clothes back and sent me home. I didn’t go to classes, or even leave my dorm room for the rest of the week, I think, I was so freaked out. I probably jerked off 6 times that night too. They all left me alone after that, but for the rest of the year, any time one of them saw me on campus they would smile, and giggle, and give a flirty little wave.”
Bobbi 3.jpg
Bobbi 3.jpg (27.98 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
He thought for a minute, and then finished, “I really did think about telling someone for a long time, but no matter how I thought about it, there was no way I figured anyone would believe me. Plus, you know, after being terrorized for 3 days I really was a little…or I guess a LOT scared of them coming back to teach me another lesson. So I just started pretending like it never happened.” He looked at Destiny, not sure if he wanted her to ask for more so the teasing would start again, or if he wanted her to have mercy on him and let him finally stop. “I think about it sometimes still, but…I-I’ve never told a single living soul about that.”

Both Destiny and Cindi looked at him carefully and silently, for what felt like an eternity as he tried to decipher the expression on each of their faces, but finally, to his extreme relief, Destiny smiled widely and spoke in a soft, kind voice, “That was wonderful Daniel. The Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Pleasure thank you for your Confession.” Then, she leaned forward, one final time, and pressed her full, plump, crimson against Dan’s mouth. Her kiss was like concentrated electricity, and his breath caught in his throat as he tasted her lips: she tasted sweet, like strawberries. Then, she pulled back, and in a much more normal voice, she giggled, “Aaaaand Scene!” before turning around to look at Cindi, and asking “Well? How do you think it went?”

Cindi grinned back at her, incredibly pleased, “Hahaha, fuck Destiny, how do I think it went? Could you hear me back here on the couch? That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen or heard in my life!” Her expression softened into one of encouragement and pride. “D, as always, you knocked it out of the park, baby. That man’s brain almost leaked out of his ears. Jesus!”

Destiny jumped to her feet, squealing in excitement, her naked body jiggling and bouncing, and as Dan watched, still frozen to the easy chair, she leapt over to the couch, and hugged Cindi, “Oh my god, I was so nervous!” She exclaimed, as Cindi hugged her back, and Dan watched helplessly as Destiny and Cindi’s black and white curves pressed against each other. Then, after a few moments of congratulations and celebration, they smiled and turned to look back towards Daniel, each wearing expressions like that cat that just ate the canary.

“And that story!” Cindi giggled, and Dan’s face again turned beet red, suddenly flooded with the realization that he had actually admitted all of that out loud to these women. “I can’t BELIEVE you had a story like that in you Dan! Oh you poor guy, I bet that’s been digging away at you your whole life, hasn’t it sweetheart? God, that was so hot!” Destiny beamed, as she watched Cindi gush over how well things had gone, and then she responded. “So then, Cindi…” Destiny began with a sly smile, “Did I do a good enough job that tonight’s a green light? Do you think that you can trust me and Dan out on the town together?”

The blonde laughed at the confused expression on Dan’s face and explained. “You see, Dan,” She started, “Destiny has been begging me all week to let you two go out on a date this weekend. She has decided that she wants to get to know you a little better, seeing as it’s your first weekend together.” She looked back at Destiny, and continued, “Now, normally, I wouldn’t let one of the girls take you out in public until we’re a little more sure of how well trained you are (‘Especially our newest member, no matter HOW naturally gifted she is.’ she added, with a wink), “but she was just SO excited to get this first weekend with you that I promised her this: if she really impressed me with today’s assignment, I’d make an exception.” She looked at Destiny with pride in her eyes, and reached over to squeeze her hand, “So I think tonight, Destiny’s taking you out for dinner.”

Destiny squealed again, and she bounced, her eyes brightening with excitement “Well, alright then Dan! We’re gonna have sooooo much fun this weekend! And I’m REALLY excited to start it off with some steamy, romantic one on one time. I can’t WAIT to get to know you better.” She looked back at Cindi, grinning from ear to ear, and said, “Well, then I wanna go get pretty for my date tonight! Can you babysit Dan while I get ready Sarah? Maybe send him over to pick me up in an hour or so?”
Cindi 14.jpg
Cindi 14.jpg (169.36 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
As Destiny got up off the couch and grabbed her latex bodysuit off the floor, Cindi smiled widely at Dan, and unlike Destiny’s warm and inviting smile, this was a predatory, shark like grin. “Ohhh, don’t worry D, my darling.” She cooed in a soft, sweet voice, and a familiar dancing laugher appeared in her piercing blue eyes as she watched Dan, still frozen, terrified, and erect across the room. “You go get ready for your big night out together. I’m sure Dan and I can find something to occupy ourselves in the meantime…can’t we Dan?”

About an hour later, Dan found himself driving across town, his cock finally calming down from what had amounted to another 30 minutes of brutal teasing from Cindi, followed by her leaving the break room and shortly returning with his three piece suit in one hand and his weekend bag in the other. To his dismay, she had instructed him to put on the suit that he had packed OVER the Exoskeleton, removing only the bands around his neck and hands, so that no one would be able to tell how much he was at Destiny’s mercy. He had been wearing the Control Ring for about three days now, but he hadn’t even considered the possibility of wearing the Exoskeleton out in public before Cindi’s instructions, and the sensation of the tight bands encircling his body beneath his clothes was a constant reminder of how much he was a captive.

Following the directions that Cindi had texted him, Dan pulled into the parking lot of what looked like a small, but pretty nice apartment complex, and searched until he found Destiny’s unit number. He felt a fresh wave of panic wash over him as he walked towards the door: he still felt like he couldn’t catch his breath after that performance in the Break Room, and he didn’t know if he could take much more teasing tonight. “At least we’ll be out in public for most of the night, it sounds like.” He thought to himself, trying to calm down, as he lifted his knuckles to knock, “Maybe I’ll get a little bit of a break if we’re going to be at a restaurant.”

Destiny answered the door, and her appearance instantly dashed Dan’s hopes for a break against the rocks. She was completely dolled up, and looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a slinky, glittering, red cocktail dress, which looked to be made out of some sort of sequined silk material, which shimmered and glistened in the light of her front porch, accentuating her every curve. The material hung around her neck, falling forward against her chest in two ruffled bolts, which connected together at the front of her just below her ribcage. This left her breasts almost entirely exposed, covered only in a three inch wide swath of fabric that fell over her nipples, the sides of each breast swaying gently and bare against her with each movement, and leaving her incredibly cleavage fully on display.
Destiny 18.jpg
Destiny 18.jpg (253.3 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
The dress was backless, Dan saw with a quickening heartbeat, as she stepped out and turned to lock the door: it left her elegant shoulder blades and the gorgeous curve of her spine completely exposed, down to the extreme small of her back. The skirt of the dress was dizzyingly short, leaving most of her thick, juicy thighs completely exposed and hugging her hips tightly, and he wondered sweatily how much of her ass would be on display if she bent over. Her hair was styled in a loose, wild and curly, asymmetrical afro, so that her dark, thick curls bounced around her soft, round face attractively as as she moved, and on her feet she wore a pair of stunningly tall, open toed, black stiletto heels which made her tower over Dan even more than she did naturally.

Her full, delectable lips, now made up in a darker, more natural shade, spread in a wide smile of excitement, and her eyes shined at him, each framed in an elegant brush of deep purple eye shadow. “Daniel!” she exclaimed happily, as if she hadn’t seen him in months, “You’re here!” After having been terrorized and interrogated by this woman while she was in character for the last several hours, Dan was completely thrown by seeing her real personality out in the real world, but Destiny ignored his uncomfortable energy, and stepped forward, hugging him tightly. “You’re right on time! Are you ready to go?”

Dan nodded dully, at a loss for words at the sight of her, and Destiny giggled, kissing him wetly on the cheek. “Aww, cat got your tongue Dan? Well, that’s very flattering! That’s okay, we have all night to get to know each other! Why don’t you walk me to your car, and I’ll give you directions to the restaurant?” As Dan started to walk ahead of her, Destiny firmly grasped his arm in both hands, and pulled him close, interlocking her arm against his so that they walked pressed against each other. With the height difference between them and the added height of her heels, Destiny’s magnificent bosom was almost at Dan’s eye level, and it took everything he had to pay attention to where he was walking. She smelled sweet and fruity, almost like candy, and her body felt reassuringly warm pressed up against his.

When they got to his car, Dan walked around to his side to get in…and then saw that Destiny was standing by her door with her arms crossed, looking at him expectantly. Apologizing in a panicked voice, Dan rushed to the passenger side of the car, and opened the door for her. She smiled, pleased, and again planted a wet, lingering kiss on his cheek. Then he watched as she slid into the car, staring down at the dizzying canyon of her cleavage, and seeing the quickest flash of white lace panties between her dark, plump thighs. He closed her door with a grunt, already feeling his cock beginning to twitch again, and walked back around to the driver side door, wondering what he was in store for now.

“Ok, head out the south exit, and then go West of 5th street,” Destiny instructed cheerfully, as Dan turned the ignition, “Cindi mentioned that you’re a little worried about being recognized with us naughty, naughty strippers in public because of your job,” she said with a sly grin, “So I made sure I got us a reservation for a couple of towns over.” He nodded, although silently he was suddenly anxiously processing what she had just said- no mention of blackmail, which was interesting…just that he was embarrassed. Was it possible she really didn’t know? And was he going to take the risk of pressing the issue?

“Alright, now once you get on 5th, just keep heading that way for a while.” Destiny said, breaking through his train of thought and bringing him back to the present. “We’re going to take surface streets, okay? I get a little nervous on the freeway. I know that means it will take a little longer, but you don’t mind, right Dan?” She slid her hand across the divider, a sly smile on her lips and a mischievous glint in her chocolate eyes, and placed her fingertips lightly against his inner thigh, “That just means we’ll have longer to get to know each other.”

And get to know each other they did. As soon as Dan was on the road, Destiny got comfortable, reclining her seat a few notches, and placing her heels on the center of the dashboard. She lifted her hand from Dan’s thigh, and lightly rubbed at her ankle where the thin leather straps of her elegant heels encircled her gorgeous foot. “Ooooh” she moaned lightly, as she massaged her heel, “God, I love these shoes, they look so fucking good on me, but they are a BITCH to walk around in.” She looked at Dan, who was struggling and failing to keep his eyes on the road, and asked sweetly, “You don’t mind if I take them off for the drive…do you Dan?”

Dan shook his head quickly, shaking a little, and let out a hoarse reply. “N-no Destiny. Not at all. Please, m-make yourself comfortable.”

“Aw, you are seriously so sweet!” She sighed as she reached forward and began to slowly unlace her heels against the dash, “I can’t believe I was so nervous to meet you! All the other girls told me you were a total pussy cat, but you never know until you meet the guy yourself, right?” Suddenly her tone changed, and she asked him quietly. “Are you enjoying watching me take off my shoes Dan? I can see you staring. And don’t think I didn’t notice how hard you got when you talked about those sorority sisters feet during our little game earlier.” She giggled again, and tossed her heels into the backseat. Then, she spun suddenly in her seat so that her back was against the passenger side door, and deftly raised one foot up to his face, lightly stroking against his cheek with her soft, round toes.
Destiny 23.jpg
Destiny 23.jpg (246.97 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
“Cindi told me that you responded pretty positively to the foot stuff she put your through on Monday,” Destiny continued, in a maddeningly calm, almost sing songy tone, ignoring the odd sounds beginning to come out of her driver, “but after seeing you in action today…” She slid her foot forward slightly, and began to stroke and tickle at his lower lip with her big toe, giggling as Dan struggled to keep the wheel steady, “I think you have an actual, died in the wool, honest to god foot fetish, don’t you Dan? Are you getting hard right now, Dan? Is looking at my cute little manicured toes, and feeling them rub against your face like this turning you on? Tell me Dan. Are you a little foot pervert Dan? Tell me the truth.”

“Y-yes,” Dan started to repeat, not sure what game they were playing but desperate not to get in trouble, “I-I’m a little foot pervert…” but to his surprise, Destiny cut him off by pulling her foot back a few inches and lightly smacking up upside of the head with it, “Hey!” She exclaimed angrily, “Don’t act like a robot! I’m trying to have a conversation- we’re on a date after all. Tell me the truth! You really do like girls feet, don’t you?” She looked at him expectantly, and when he stared back at her blankly, she rolled her eyes in exasperation, and said, “Just TALK to me Dan! I’m just trying to have a conversation with you. You’re not gonna get in trouble, I’m not gonna tell on you to the other girls, this isn’t some sort of trap.” She smiled at him reassuringly, “I just want to know. I want to get to know you.”

Dan’s cheeks burned, and he felt a nervous and bizarre burst of butterflies in his stomach at these words. Te thought for a minute. “Well…I mean, obviously I do,” He started tentatively, “But…you know, you’re not SUPPOSED to be into feet- only creepy perverts are into that sort of thing. Admitting it is just sort of…embarrassing, I guess.” Destiny giggled again, and then extended her right foot as well, resting it lightly against the crotch of Dan’s dress pants. “Well…” she whispered, as she began pressing down slightly with her heel, “So maybe you’re a pervert, then! What’s wrong with that? Who cares…” she breathed, as she began to grind it lightly against his genitals, “if you’re a perverted little foot boy?”

Dan let out a soft moan, and tightened his hands against the steering wheel, desperately trying to keep his eyes on the road and to stay in his lane. “I LIKE perverted little foot boys! And I like that YOU’RE a perverted little foot boy. I think it’s hot when a guy wants me so bad that he even finds my feet sexy.” Destiny continued, as if he hadn’t made a sound, and now she lifted her left foot to his lips once more, dangling it just below his chin, and wriggling her toes at him playfully. “Do you want to suck my toes while you drive Daniel?” She asked with wide, innocent eyes, “It’s ok to want them. I mean, who wouldn’t? I had a feeling I was right about this, so I got a pedicure yesterday, especially for you Daniel, and God, my skin is soft, so smooth, so creamy. Just ask, Dan. It’s easy. That’s all it takes. Just admit that you want it.”

Dan swallowed hard as he rolled to another stop, his cock now at half mast and growing from the teasing, light pressure of Destiny’s right foot. He felt like he was hitting every red light possible, which was nerve-wracking for every moment he was stopped. He had been terrified for minutes now that someone would glance into the car and see what was happening, but the roads were mercifully empty. At the same time however, he could feel his mouth beginning to water at the sight of her, and he almost whispered in a desperate hiss, “Y-Yessssss…Destiny I do. I- I want to suck your toes. I think your feet are so, oh god, they are so fucking sexy, please let me suck your toes. Please let me lick them. Please Destiny.”

Destiny smiled proudly, and nodded. “See, Daniel,” she giggled, “That wasn’t so hard to admit, was it? And now that you were honest with yourself, you get a treat!” She pressed her left foot more firmly against his lips, smiling encouragingly, and Dan was off to the races, hungrily slurping her soft arches, kissing the curve of each toe, slathering his tongue along her sole, as he drove, trying to ignore the humiliation he felt. Her feet were gorgeous, delicate and soft, and the fact that he had to pay attention to the road at all was pure torture, but the first time he swerved, Destiny sternly warned that she would “take his treat away” if he didn’t keep his eyes ahead of him. The one or two times cars actually did approach, Destiny was self aware enough to lower her foot, now dripping with Dan’s saliva, down to join her other, writhing maddeningly against his genitals until the company passed.

Destiny hadn’t been kidding about the restaurant being two towns over, it turned out: the drive took almost 30 minutes on surface streets, and his foot worship/foot job continued for almost the entirety of it. By the time they reached the restaurant parking lot, Dan was panting and teetering, and once they parked, with Destiny’s permission, he struggled to hide his massive erection against the band of his belt as best he could. Destiny giggling as she watched him eventually realize that he was going to have to settle for a noticeably prominent bulge instead of a tent. He sighed, wiping his slobber from his face, and then got out of the car and walked around to open her door.

He watched sweatily as she carefully strapped her heels back on, took his offered hand, and climbed deliberately out of the car. “So chivalrous, Daniel!” she said playfully, and took his arm tightly in her own again, guiding him firmly towards what he assumed was their dinner destination. As they approached, it quickly became clear to Dan what a nice place this actually was. He hadn’t been sure what to expect on a date with a stripper, but it certainly wasn’t this.

The restaurant, a place called “La Bella” was fairly large, but had the ambience of a small, quiet, French or Italian eatery. Soft, classical music played as they opened the large ornate wooden door, and Dan saw that the entire room was lit predominantly by incredibly low mood lighting and candlelight, and decorated in deep reds with wooden accents. The tables and booths were all draped in elegant white, and the soft tinkling of silverware and wine glasses (accompanied by the soft hum of polite and refined conversation) permeated the air. Everything about it screamed class and romance. Dan felt like a spotlight was on him, convinced his throbbing erection was incredibly obvious to everyone in the room, but if anyone did notice, at least no once seemed to react.

Destiny walked over to speak to the hostess, an attractive young women (Dan noticed, with a twinge of panic, that the waitstaff seemed to consist entirely of attractive young women), who then led them to a small, quiet, curved booth in the back of the restaurant. Destiny gestured for Dan to slide in first, and then she followed, scooting as close to him as possible, and giving him a wet, loving kiss on the cheek. Dan noticed the quiet math that the hostess was trying to do, wondering why a women who looked and dressed like this was on a date with him, and he almost laughed. “Oh, you have no idea, sweetheart,” he thought to himself, “I’m in a cage with a tiger right now.”
Destiny 22.jpg
Destiny 22.jpg (222.13 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
The moment the hostess handed them the drink menu and turned to walk away, continuing to puzzle over how a relationship like that came together, Dan felt the bands encircling his body beneath his suit lock him in place, and his heart plummeted. “Oh god,” he thought, desperately, “not here. I can’t handle this here.” Without the loops around his neck and ears, he was able to move his head, and he turned to look at Destiny with pleading eyes. She looked back, her phone in one hand, her eyes deep with hunger, a playful smile spreading her lips, and he watched as she shifted forward, pushed the long white table cover aside, and began to unbuckle his belt. “Destiny…” he moaned. He hands were frozen to the table top, helpless to stop her, “Oh god, please, not here. W-we might get caught. Please, don’t do this.”

She pressed even closer against him now, her breasts rubbing against his arm, and she lightly licked his earlobe as she finished unbuckling his belt, and began slowly sliding down his zipper. “Don’t worry Dan, we won’t get caught,” She moaned lightly into his ear, “Don’t you love these long, elegant table cloths? So perfect for privacy, don’t you think? Just make sure you aren’t being too loud or obvious, that’s all! You can do that…right, Daniel?” He suppressed a low moan as he felt her slide her fingers into his pants and playfully tug his swollen, leaking member free of its cotton confines. He nodded shakily, struggling to breathe normally, his eyes darting around the room, terrified that someone would look in their direction at the wrong moment.

He bucked in place slightly as he felt Destiny’s warm fingers curl around his cock beneath the table, squeezing gently before she pressed her thumb against the spot just beneath his helmet, and began to slowly move the soft pad in small circles against him. He could feel his excitement, already in the red, rising beyond his control now. He bit his lip in a desperate attempt to keep from moaning, and scrunched his eyes shut, trying to calm his breathing, and distract himself from the insistent and unrelenting friction of Destiny’s thumb.

Suddenly, so suddenly it was like agony, her hand slipped away, and Dan opened his eyes, letting out a small, disappointed cry…and was startled and ashamed to find that the reason Destiny had stopped torturing him was because their waitress had arrived to introduce herself. “H-Hi there!” said the waitress, an attractive, athletic looking women of about 30 with long black hair. She spoke tentatively, clearly having noticed that Dan was acting oddly, but also obviously trying to fulfill the server’s role and ignore it. “Welcome to La Bella,” she continued, a bit more confidently as she fell back into her routine, “My name is Lana, and I’ll be your server this evening. Can I get you folks started off with something to drink?”

Dan was absolutely mortified, suddenly aware that his erect cock was throbbing out in the open air, less than 4 feet from this woman, hidden only by the table cloth, and even more aware of the mewling moan that had just come out of him. He struggled to catch his breath, so he could say something in a normal tone of voice, but Destiny beat him to the punch. “I’d like a big glass of your house red, Lana,” she said confidently, reaching out and taking the dinner menus from their waitress is if nothing was amiss. Then she looked at Dan, and smiled warmly. “And bring my man here the tallest beer you have.” She looked back at the waitress, still smiling, “Dan just finished his first week at a VERY stressful new job, so this is sort of a celebration.”

Lana smiled at Dan, clearly reassured that she had imagined or misread whatever that moment had been, and said, “Congratulations, sir! We’re honored you chose to celebrate with us here at La Bella. Well, I hope you have a wonderful meal, it sounds like you earned it! I’ll be back with those drinks for you two in a few minutes, okay?” Then, as she turned to walk away, Dan felt Destiny shift her weight back against him, and his breath caught in his throat as he felt her fingers return to his helpless, exposed member. “Oh man, that was close Dan!” she giggled, stroking lightly against the underside of his shaft, as her whispering lips returned to his ear. “You have to be more careful than that! No noises, or I’m not going to be the only one who knows what a naughty pervert you are.”
Destiny 24.jpg
Destiny 24.jpg (215.61 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
Dan struggled to gain control of his voice, and quietly hissed, “Destiny, PLEASE. We-We can’t do this here, take me back to your house and do whatever you want, but please, not here.” Then, to Dan’s shock, he felt Destiny’s hands fall away from him, and she pulled away from his ear to look at him with a bashful smile. “I’m sorry, Dan, I know I’m pushing your boundaries here a little bit…I just find the fact that you are such a natural tease slave fascinating, I just want to play with you all the time. You know…” she said, with a flirty smile, “I’m not saying I mind the begging, honestly it’s pretty hot, but you sure do complain a lot for a guy who likes this sort of thing.”

Dan sat, still frozen and panting, suddenly thinking very quickly. What the fuck did that mean? Holy shit, was he right? Did she really not know? Did she think that he was here of his own free will? He tried to think about every interaction he had had with her so far tonight, and kept coming up blank on any mentions of anything that had to do with pictures or blackmail. “This might be the only chance you get,” he thought to himself suddenly, feeling simultaneously confident and terrified, “You HAVE to take it.” His mind was racing, trying to think of how he wanted to approach this, very aware of the fact that she was waiting for him to speak, and he finally opened his mouth.

“D-Destiny…” He stammered, suddenly scared out of his wits, “I…I need to talk to you about something, but…I don’t know if I should.” He looked at her timidly, and continued, “You said in the car earlier that you wouldn’t…you know tattle on me to the other girls if I was honest with you. Can you…can you promise that you won’t do the same if I tell you the truth again now?” Destiny’s face softened, and she suddenly was looking at him with loving concern. “Oh, Dan, sweetie pie!” she exclaimed, with a reassuring smile, “You can tell me ANYTHING, baby!” She leaned forward and kissed his cheek, “You can trust me. I promise.”

Dan opened his mouth again, but was suddenly cut off by the return of Lana, who placed a wine glass in front of Destiny and a large beer mug in front of Dan. Dan meanwhile did everything he could (which wasn’t much) to appear NOT to be a man frozen in place by an insane electric bondage device. “Hi folks, here’s your drinks,” said Lana with a professional smile, “Do we know what we’re going to order yet?” The menus had, of course, sat on the table untouched since Lana had last departed, but Destiny again confidently ordered for the both of them, requesting the surf and turf for herself, and a burger and fries for Dan. Then, she patiently waited until Lana had safely walked away before turning back to Dan.

“Now,” she said, with those wide, innocent chocolate eyes, “What were you going to tell me Dan?”

Dan swallowed hard, and then started to talk, looking down, unable to meet her gaze. And the instant he started, everything came pouring out. The blackmail, the fact that he hadn’t cum in four days, the unending sexual torture, the constant paranoia, the madness inducing head games. And as he spoke, his cheeks burning as he relived the torment he had endured, he suddenly felt deja vu, and thought of the way it had felt to admit to her how much he wanted to taste her feet, or to finally talk about what had happened to him on that fateful weekend in the basement of the Theta Nu Delta sorority house 20 years ago.

When he finally finished, he looked back up, not sure what he was expecting or hoping to see in her face, but she just looked at him, calmly, as if trying to process what she had just been told, for what seemed to Dan like an eternity. Then, to Dan’s shock, Destiny bit her lip, and stifled a giggle, before pressing the palm of her hand lovingly against his cheek and saying, “Ohhhh, Dan. Dan, baby. I- I know all of that already, sweetie.”
subzerowriter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subzerowriter »

“I think you might have misunderstood what I meant earlier Dan,” she continued, looking at his shocked face with amused pity. “D-did you really think that Cindi was gonna let anyone in on this who didn’t know what the deal was?” She asked, incredulously, and patted his face “I mean it’s really sweet that you felt like you could trust me enough to tell me!” She added encouragingly, “But…Dan. Sweetie, I think maybe you’re MAYBE not being completely honest with yourself.”

Dan looked at her, completely confused. He was devastated to learn that she wouldn’t be his escape from this…although he was also quite relieved that, at the very least, he didn’t seem to be in trouble. But he had no idea what she was talking about. Destiny rolled her eyes, and said, “Dan, I’m gonna ask you some questions, alright? And I want you to really think about your answers. You don’t even have to answer, just think about the answers, and really try to be honest with yourself, okay? Do you think you can do that for me?”
Destiny 16.jpg
Destiny 16.jpg (63.31 KiB) Viewed 3019 times
Dan nodded, warily, and she smiled, scooting back against him, and laying her hand against his thigh. Then, she thought quietly for a moment and said, “Dan, in the years after that thing happened with the Theta Nu girls…did you ever play with yourself and think about it? And if so, how many times, I don’t know…a year, would you say? Or…should it be, how many times a month? Or a week?” He suddenly broke eye contact, feeling uncomfortably exposed, and feeling the burning blush return to his cheeks. Destiny giggled a little, and wriggled closer, and pressing her lips back up against his ear. “Mmmm, it looks like you did it a lot, judging by how embarrassed you just got. Oh man, I bet you haaaaated yourself after that didn’t you, Daniel? I bet you beat yourself up about it for days.”

He nodded, feeling incredibly aroused and confused, as she continued, “You were a virgin before that weekend, right? That’s what you said?” She laughed, “I mean, I know you were STILL a virgin afterwards, obviously none of those girls fucked you or it would have come up during our little role-play earlier. But I mean, that was probably your first real sexual experience, right?” Dan nodded again, suddenly feeling more uncomfortable than if she had been jerking him off naked for the entire restaurant to see, and he was starting to feel a little dizzy.

“See, that’s VERY interesting to me Dan,” Destiny continued, her hand now sliding slowly up his thigh, until she pressed her soft palm against his scrotum and lightly cupped his balls. “I’ve read that first time experiences are usually super formative to one’s sexuality. Have you ever heard that?” She smiled at him, and batted her eyelashes playfully, her eyes shining beautifully in the candlelight. “Do you mind if I ask you some more questions? Just to think about?”

Without waiting for him to respond, Destiny continued, “Why don’t you think you tried to break down the door that night? When you ran to the top of the stairs? Why did you walk back down without a fight? Or for that matter, why don’t you think you tried harder to fight off Cindi on Monday? I talked to her about it, she said you basically gave up without any struggle. Why do you think that is?” He stifled a gasp, as she flicked her tongue lightly against his earlobe, and began sliding her hand higher, stroking her fingertips lightly against the base of his shaft, tickling lightly at his pubic hair.

“Or for that matter,” she continued, “Why do you think Dominique beat Lexi at that arousal contest I heard about yesterday? I know Lexi, and she gives the best hand/blow jobs out of anybody in our crew…but DOMINIQUE told me that she beat her just by teasing you more…by giving you LESS…by dominating you, by denying you…by taking away alllllll of your control. Don’t you think that’s interesting Dan?” Her leg crossed over his under the table now, and he felt the warm weight of her thick thigh pressing down on his. He grunted again, quietly, as she began sliding her heel up and down against his calf.

Dan bit his lip in an attempt to stifle another moan, as Destiny’s fingers crawled higher and higher up his shaft, until he could feel her fingernails gripping and rubbing lightly against his head, sending maddening, fleeting, phantom like bolts of pleasure through his body. “Something else to think about,” she gasped into his ear, blasting his face with hot, panting breath, “Is that job of yours. Are you ACTUALLY friends with any of those people? You’re not married anymore, you aren’t doing anything illegal, why would it matter if they found out? Who cares? You’re letting a bunch of strippers totally take over your life just so you aren’t exposed as a hypocrite to your co-workers. Dan? You really think that’s the whole reason why you’re here right now?”

A very complex war of emotions was going on inside of Dan as she talked, and the two sides of the battlefield primarily consisted of violent denial and a screaming terror that she was telling him a truth that he already knew. He was suddenly thinking about all the times his twitching cock had pushed him those last few steps towards the back door of The Tease Club this week, about how many times he had fantasized about these girls being with him while he was alone, about how sexually electrified he had felt after he had finally made it home Monday night.

“Maybe…” Destiny continued, quickening her fingers against his now leaking cock head, “You’re here because you WANT to be Dan. You have been rock hard all night. I mean it, it’s really flattering, I’ve never seen a guy this turned on for this long. Your body obviously likes being teased Dan.” She surveyed the room quickly to make sure the coast was clear, and then licked slowly up his jawline, and across the side of his face, making him feel almost like she was marking her territory. “But I think…maybe your mind and heart do to. You should really think about what you have here Dan. What we’re offering you.”
Destiny 29.jpg
Destiny 29.jpg (455.53 KiB) Viewed 3019 times
Saliva dripped down his neck, as he shook, his mind being torn in half between her terrifying theories and her devastating fingertips. “You have five, drop dead, gorgeous, young, horny exotic dancers…” She moaned, “playing with you every day…teasing you…kissing you…fucking you…and all you have to do to cum is be a good boy. And you want to give that up, just because you’re not in control? What’s so great about control Dan? You’ve had control your whole life…don’t you think it would be nice to give it up…to give it away…to give in to us?”

She took his face in her other hand, turning him firmly to look at her, and then kissed him deeply, locking her lips against his and shoving her tongue forcefully into his mouth, tasting him. Then she broke free, and pulled her leg off of his, pulling away again just in time for Dan to see that their constantly ill timed waitress Lana was approaching their table with their meals. While Lana was focused on their food, Destiny giggled and surreptitiously wiped the remaining saliva from the side of his face. “Ooh, this looks fantastic, Lana!” She exclaimed cheerfully, admiring her steaming steak and lobster as if the man sitting next to her wasn’t teetering on the edge of a sexual insanity.

Dan’s burger also looked quite appetizing, and was dripping with barbecue sauce and melted cheese. However, his mind was still on other things. After Lana had walked away once more, Destiny looked back at him, again with pity and amusement. “Aw Dan, sweetie pie, I’m sorry! You look like I just turned your whole world upside down. You don’t have to answer any of my questions right now…just think about that a little bit. Maybe you aren’t here for the reasons you think you are. Maybe you actually like pretty girls being mean to you, and not being able to do anything about it.” Not for the first time that evening, he felt like he was falling into the deep pools of her large, innocent eyes. “Maybe you like being helpless. Being prey.” She kissed the tip of his nose in an oddly sweet gesture. “Just something to think about.”

And think about it he did. He thought about how much it weirdly turned him on to have to watch Destiny slowly eat her huge, extravagant dinner before letting him have a bite of his, as she idly stroked his cock beneath the table and talked about how delicious it was. He thought about it as Destiny held his burger just out of his reach, making him compliment her over and over until she finally let him have a bite, sauce and cheese smearing against his face. He thought about how turned on he had been by those begging breakfast games with the Theta’s all those years ago, and how hard his cock was now as Destiny taunted him with his food.

When Destiny excused herself to the rest room, leaving him sitting at the table, frozen in place, his face smeared messily with sauce and cheese, he thought about how much he had been looking forward to Sunday for the last few days, and how little planning he had actually done to escape from these women. And as his control ring began to vibrate and squeeze, Destiny tormenting him on her phone from the restroom, he thought about how gorgeous these women were, and how sweet they tasted, and how she was right, that all he had to do was to give up control, give up his power…and give it to them…

“NO!” A voice within him yelled, “You’re a man! You’re in control!”….but it sounded quieter than it had in the past, and when Destiny returned to compliment him on how well behaved he had been, finally wiping the food off of his face, he suddenly felt…no less terrified, to be sure, but somehow more COMFORTABLE, as she settled back in against him, and let her hand fall back against his helpless cock once more. “I can tell you’re thinking about what I said Daniel,” she giggled, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to make you tell me what you’re thinking. Besides…” and she squeezed her fingers against his cock firmly before letting go, and beginning to zip him back up into his pants once more, “I think we both already know what’s going on in that little head of yours anyway, don’t we Dan?”

She leaned in to kiss him again, and again he melted as her pillowy, full lips pressed wetly against his. “Strawberries” he thought, deliriously, “Even after a steak and lobster dinner, she somehow tasted like strawberries. Oh god.” Then she broke the kiss, holding his face in her hands firmly, and looking down at him with shining, excited, loving eyes, “I mean…face it, pervert…I think you just met your Destiny!”

When Lana returned with the bill, Destiny finally released Dan’s restraints, and then looked at him expectantly. His cock throbbing painfully, and with the sensation of a growing wet spot against his belly where his cock head rested against his belt, he obediently paid the bill, cursing internally at the absurd price of her meal, which was easily 5 times the cost of his. Then she took him by the hand and let him out into the cool evening air, and back to the car, again holding his arm tightly against her as they walked through the parking lot. “So Daniel,” she said in a playful and flirty voice, “I NEVER do this on a first date, but…would you like to come back to my place? I promise I’ll show you a good time.”

Clearly not expecting an actual response, she giggled as he nodded at her, still lost in thought, and he almost absentmindedly opened the door for her this time (he learned VERY quickly, she noted with a pleased grin: Cindi had been right about that.) and walked around to the driver side door to start the car. As he pulled out back onto the street, he saw Destiny slide her feet against the dash again, just as she had done on the drive over, and begin to delicately unlace the bands that encircled each ankle. “Do you want another treat Dan? You were VERY well behaved on our date tonight, I think you deserve a treat.” She dangled her now bare foot against his mouth once more, rubbing slightly. “Do you want it? Let me know if you want it Dan.”
Destiny 28.jpg
Destiny 28.jpg (205.23 KiB) Viewed 3019 times
“I…I want it Destiny.” He croaked desperately, not sure if he was talking about her foot or…something else. “Oh god…I, I want it.” Destiny smiled happily, and pressed her toes forward, spreading his lips and dipping her big toe into his mouth, letting his tongue swirl against it. Dan drove onward, sucking hungrily, his cock throbbing painfully against his belly,his mind swirling and his sense of identity quickly disintegrating, driving further into the dark night, further into the inky blackness.

Further in submission.

To Be Continued...

Dan will be back soon for his first weekend with The Tease Club Girls! If you made it this far, and liked what you read, please let me know!
Last edited by subzerowriter on Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hj9k1
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by hj9k1 »

Sarah is back? :huh:

No, seriously, I enjoyed this!
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Philze »

Don't get it why these threads are not flooded with positive commentary.. :D

Awesome writing with a good taste of illustrations.
You kinda feel the work behind the whole story telling and it's a joy to see you posting a new chapter.
The intelligent and wicked way the TeaseClub ( I fall in love with Lexi) definitely separates you from many erotic writers who you kinda fapped non stop in the writing process so the story gets just weirder, not hotter.

Good job!
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..