Ballbusting Intelligence Agency: The Promotion

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Ballbusting Intelligence Agency: The Promotion

Post by TheBusted »

Chapter One: Torture Certification
Chapter Two: Office Introductions
Chapter Three: The Kidnapping
Chapter Four: The Promotion
Chapter Five: Taylor Returns

Does not require reading the previous chapters

***4 weeks later***
Monday, 8:45 AM

Jim and his boss Nicole drove into the BIA’s underground parking garage together. He sat in the passenger seat, completely naked, staring out the window. She was in the driver’s seat wearing a tight pencil skirt, a crisp white button-up, and a sharp black suit jacket. One of her hands lay on top of the wheel, her other hand rested between his legs, absent-mindedly cupping his balls. His erection stood at full mast from the soft skin-on-skin sensation, all 7.5 inches of it pointed directly in the air. Even after four weeks, he still hadn’t gotten used to feeling his boss’ hand on his manhood.

Nicole removed her hand from Jim’s scrotum and gave his erection a long, slow stroke as they arrived. She felt the small pool of pre-cum forming at the tip of his gargantuan shaft and began playing with the white liquid between her fingers as she removed her hand from his crotch to park the car.

“Wow, leaking already? You really are getting more desperate every day.”

Nicole had spent the last four weeks furiously teasing Jim every which way she knew how. He had been staying at her house ever since his run-in with the Valkyries. She had spent hours every single night bringing him to the edge of orgasm before cruelly denying him. They had explored every single inch of each other’s body. He had brought her to climax countless times. And now, after a month of forced chastity, his blue balls badly craved release.

A release that might come today. It was the end of the month, after all. According to the BIA rules, Nicole was allowed to give Jim a chance to cum if she felt he had earned it over the previous month. But she had been coy with him about whether she’d let him finally have the orgasm he so desperately craved.

Something else was scheduled to happen today, too. Something Jim had been thinking about far more than the possibility of another month in chastity. Jim had been given a four-week break from the non-stop ballbusting at the BIA. But that break was ending. And he was sure the agents were going to be particularly harsh now that he was supposedly all rested.

Jim looked forward to the coming destruction of his manhood with a mixture of dread and excitement. On the one hand, he knew it was going to be one of the most painful experiences of his life. But, in a twisted way, he had almost started to look forward to the abuse. With the benefit of four weeks passing since his last busting, he convinced himself he might actually enjoy the experience this time around. There was just something so sensual about a group of sexy BIA Agents spending so much time thinking about his crotch. Plus, he had surmised that the more pain he took today, the more likely it was that Nicole would let him orgasm.

Jim and Nicole got out of the car and walked towards the elevator up to the BIA office. Nicole’s sharp heels click-clacked on the concrete while the bare soles of Jim’s feet barely made a sound. He never could get over feeling self-conscious about being naked in a semi-public place. One month into his tenure as a BIA agent and he still felt mildly embarrassed, even though he was just following the rules. And he couldn’t even try to cover up. The girls would yell at him if he so much as used his hand to block their view.

Not that his body was anything to be ashamed of. He stood just over six feet tall and possessed the muscular frame of a regular swimmer. His cock stood an impressive 7.5 inches long when fully erect, which it often was due to the constant teasing of his fellow BIA agents.

Nicole, who was sexy, playful, and dominant when alone with Jim, resumed her more professional demeanor as they stepped into the elevator. She pressed the button for floor 11, which struck Jim as odd because they worked on the 12th floor.

“Why are we going to the 11th floor?” Jim inquired nervously.

“Oh, did I forget to tell you? I’m dropping you off to meet Natalie and Zoe in the gym first thing today.”

Jim’s brow furrowed in dismay. Natalie was known as the office ball-breaker. Which was really saying something, considering she worked at a place called the Ballbusting Intelligence Agency. What’s more, Jim had interviewed her on his first day thinking she might be the Valkyrie spy. He had managed to keep that little fact hidden from her over the past four weeks, but what if she finally found out? And Zoe was the resident torture instructor. And both girls wanted to meet him in the gym? He had started to look forward to some light busting, not the total annihilation this sadistic paring was sure to deliver.

“Why’s are you dropping me off with them?”

Nicole reached forward and flipped a switch on the elevator panel. Jim startled as the elevator ground to a halt. All but one of the lights shut off, leaving him and his boss stuck in the dimly lit, enclosed elevator.

“Do you really not remember what today is?”

Jim was surprised by her suddenly stern demeanor.

“No, I do, I was just hoping it wasn’t what …”

She cut him off mid-sentence.

“It’s exactly what you think it is. Starting today, and over the coming weeks and months, dozens of different girls are going to have their way with you, as they did on your first day here. They’re going to punch, squeeze, kick, maybe even stand on your testicles. But I want to make one thing very clear.”

“What’s that?”

She stepped right next to Jim, pressing her body against his. She took his scrotum gently in her left hand and held the base of his erect penis with her right. He felt her firm tits push into his chest as she looked him straight in the eye.

“Your balls are mine.”

She softly squeezed his balls as she gave his cock a couple of long, slow strokes.

“I don’t care what those other girls do to you. You are going to come home with me, and I am going to do whatever I want with you.

Jim winced as she squeezed harder.

“If I want to keep beating them, use you as my own personal dildo, or have you lick every single inch of my body. It doesn’t matter. You will do it.”

She let go of his private parts, but not before giving his nuts a particularly firm squeeze. Jim gasped.

“It’s been years since I’ve been with a man like you. You are not going to fuck it up for me. So, no matter what we do at night, you are going to go to work the next day and not tell a soul. If someone wants to abuse you, you will submit according to the rules. Remember: I control your orgasms. If I hear any complaints, no release for you.”

With that, she flicked the switch on the wall to turn the elevator back on. It revved to life, and Jim felt it slowly begin its ascent once more.

He prayed silently that something would happen to delay his visit to the gym. Maybe the elevator could break down? But, much to his dismay, it didn’t take long at all for the elevator to ding that it had arrived at its destination, or for its doors to slide open to reveal the long bleak hallway. Nicole led Jim down the length of the hall (far too quickly for his liking) to the small, unassuming gym entrance. She opened the door and ushered Jim inside.

Natalie and Zoe were in the middle of the room chatting quietly to themselves, but the gym was otherwise empty.

Natalie was the slightly taller of the two agents. Her long, brunette hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and she was wearing nothing but a bright blue sports bra and thong that left very little to the imagination. Jim could see a thin strip of pubic hair poking out above the top of her impossibly small underwear. Despite being in her mid-thirties, her body was quite firm. Her toned stomach and muscular thighs were particularly eye-catching, especially to Jim. Definitely a MILF.

Zoe was wearing a loose-fitting white tank top, black panties, and a very intimidating pair of black doc marten boots. Jim barely noticed those, though, as he was too enamored with the sight of her fully erect nipples poking through the soft, nearly see-through fabric of her top. In his month at the BIA, Jim couldn’t recall ever seeing Zoe wear a bra. And she certainly knew what effect that had on him.

Both women looked up when Jim and Nicole entered.

“Wow, the guest of honor is finally here! We thought you might not come in today.” Natalie’s tone was just slightly sadistic.

“Yeah, it takes some real balls to show up knowing what’s going to happen to you.” Jim’s heart sank. That all but confirmed the coming abuse of his nutsack.

Sensing Jim’s growing panic, Nicole tried to stimy their intimidating comments.

“Girls, please. Don’t scare him off already.”

“Why’s that? It’s not like he can do anything about it.”

Nicole smirked, knowing Zoe was right. His fate, along with the fate of his balls, was all but sealed.

“On the way here, I gave Jim a talk about how he needs to be a good, obedient boy if he wants to have any chance of cumming today. Tell me, Jim, are you going to be a good boy for Natalie and Zoe?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Nicole nodded, satisfied.

“Don’t break him too quickly, girls. I’ll be back around lunchtime to give him that good news we talked about.”

With that, Nicole abruptly left the gym, leaving Jim alone with Zoe and Natalie. He took a big, nervous gulp as the girls leered at him like hungry wolves. And what did Nicole mean by “good news”?

“So, Jim, how are you feeling?” Natalie asked.

“I’m alright, I guess.”

“And your testicles. How are they feeling? Have they recovered from the Valkyries?”

“They’re still a little sore, but they don’t feel too bad.” Jim was lying through his teeth. His nuts hurt like crazy. But it wasn’t because of the Valkyries. It was because of the horrible blue balls his boss was giving him. He just didn’t think anyone else at the office needed to know about that. Little did he know, though, that it was already the talk of the office.

Both girls stepped closer to him, slightly invading his personal space.

“Would you mind if we had a look for ourselves?”

Sensing that he didn’t have a choice, Jim spread his legs and thrust his hips forward, presenting himself to the terrifyingly eager women before him.

Natalie knelt down so she was eye level with Jim’s throbbing erection. Slowly, carefully, she ran the index finger of her right hand down the length of the underside of his shaft, from the base to the tip, causing his cock to twitch in excitement. She smirked as his member bounced up and down at even the slightest female touch.

“Wow, someone likes what’s about to happen.”

Natalie moved her hand from the circumcised head of his penis and down to his freshly-shaved scrotum. She cradled his delicate orbs in her hands, rolling them gently between her fingers. She was thorough, making sure to get a good feel for every single square inch of his testicles. After being denied for 4 weeks, the rubbing sensation of her soft skin against his was almost enough to put Jim on the edge already.

Natalie noticed his dick quivering. She let go of his ballsack and stood up next to Zoe.

“Yes, I’d say they’re fine. Would you like to go first?”

“I would, thank you for offering! Would you restrain him for me?”

“Of course, Zoe.”

Natalie strutted behind Jim and grabbed a firm hold of his arms, holding them in place behind his back. Zoe stood in front of him and lined up the brutal-looking toe of her right doc marten boot with his scrotum. Satisfied her boot was directly on the path to its target, she planted her kicking foot on the ground and prepared to unleash the first of many devastating blows. While he had been excited for a small amount of ball pain, he knew Zoe was going to deliver much more than he could handle. He resolved to himself that he would take it as best he could. He closed his eyes and braced for the inevitable impact.

But it didn’t come. Seconds passed by with Jim quivering in anticipatory fear, but there was no eruption of agony. No explosion of pain. No testicular annihilation.

Hesitating, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Zoe still standing in front of him, still in kicking position, still smiling sadistically ear to ear.

“I want you to beg me for it.”

“What?”

“Beg me to destroy you.”

Jim froze, nearly too scared to understand what he was hearing. He didn’t say a word. He just stood there, cowering in fear at the terrifying woman standing before him.

“Ask me to kick you in the balls!” The words came out quickly; her voice was impatient. Jim knew he had no choice but to acquiesce. He gulped and prepared to say the words that would finally begin the torture he had been thinking about for so long.

“Would you kick me in the balls, Zoe?”

“Come on, Jim. Where are your manners? You’re supposed to say please when you ask for things.”

“Would you please kick me in the balls, Zoe?”

“With pleasure.”

In an instant, her foot flung forward and collided with Jim’s crotch with devastating force. The hard tip of her doc marten boot struck the direct center of his scrotum, splattering both orbs painfully against his pelvis. Each testicle felt like it was split in half as his balls, already tender from weeks of denial, were briefly transformed into one horrifyingly painful lump between his legs.

He tried to stay upright, but it was no use. The strength immediately drained from his legs. Natalie let go of his arms and he sunk to the floor, hands racing to cradle his freshly battered manhood. Zoe threw her hands up in triumph as he writhed on the ground.

“Oh yes, it felt like I got both of them on that one. Did I get them both?”

The girls just giggled at Jim as he seemed to be doing his best worm impression at their feet. His mind was completely void of all thoughts of taking the abuse like a man, or of possibly enjoying the torment. He was entirely consumed by the devastation wrought by Zoe’s doc marten. Each second brought fresh convulsions of pain as his nuts felt like they were doing somersaults inside his sack.

“I’d say you got them both! I just hope you haven’t castrated him already.”

“After just one kick? That would be so disappointing.”

Jim could barely process the girls mocking insults. His mind was too preoccupied with the growing ache in his midsection. He did notice, though, when Zoe grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked him up to his knees. She held his arms behind his back, exposing him once again for destruction.

Natalie was all too eager to take her first turn liquefying his manhood. She looked at him expectantly for a moment as he cowered before her.

“Anything to ask me, Jim?” Natalie held the tips of the toes of her right foot directly in front of his mangled nutsack as she asked.

“Please kick me in the balls, Natalie.”

“This kick; should it be hard, or very hard?”

Jim sobbed, knowing he was powerless to stop the imminent abuse. He knew he had no choice but to say it.

“Very hard, Natalie.”

Natalie drew her right foot high behind her and unleashed a second brutal kick. The room was filled with the excruciating skin-on-skin smacking sound of the bare bridge of her foot crashing into Jim’s exposed scrotum. Jim yelled out and shook violently as his body was rocked by the sudden jolt of pain, but Zoe held him firmly in position. With his arms trapped behind his back, he could do nothing to protect himself. Nothing to save his swollen, aching organs from another swing of Natalie’s foot.

Natalie took advantage of Jim’s vulnerable position and kicked him again. And again. And again. She unleashed a devastating flurry of kicks that Jim was sure had permanently ruined his baby-makers. All of the kicks began blending together into one searing, horrific, hellish explosion of pain.

Finally, after over a dozen kicks, Zoe relinquished her grip on Jim’s arms and let him slink to the floor once more. He was reduced to a shivering mess, concerned with nothing but the obliterated state of his manhood. The girls just laughed as he writhed in agony.

Zoe looked down at Jim with the smallest trace of concern on her face as Jim thrashed about for an unusually long time.

“I hope you didn’t ruin him already!”

“Don’t worry, there’s plenty left for you,” Natalie reassured her.

The girls knelt down to where Jim was lying on the floor.

“Awww, poor Jim, do your balls hurt? Get up and I’ll make them feel so much better.”

He was mostly unresponsive, only emitting a soft groan in response to Natalie’s teasing.

“Come on, Jim, get up! We’re just getting started.” Zoe’s tone was more urgent than Natalie’s had been. She was growing frustrated with how long Jim was taking on the floor.

With Natalie’s help, Jim managed to slowly lumber back to his feet. His right hand was still cradling his mangled scrotum, instinctively trying to protect his imperiled reproductive organs.

Natalie glanced down at the small pool of precum that had formed on the floor where Jim was laying a moment ago.

“I guess you really do like this, huh?”

Jim didn’t respond. Zoe lined up to take the next kick. She didn’t want Jim to flinch out of the way, so she positioned herself behind him and ordered him to spread his legs.

“Anything to ask me?” She prompted once he was in position.

“Please kick me again, Zoe.”

“No, Jim. Beg me for it. Like you mean it. Tell me how much you love having your balls destroyed.”

Jim swallowed his pride. He knew he had no choice but to obey. He took a big gulp of air before responding.

“I love it when you hurt my balls, Zoe. Please kick them again, as hard as you can.”

Zoe gave a satisfied smirk, indicating that she found his begging satisfactory. A moment later, she swung her foot in a vicious arc, colliding with Jim’s nutsack like a brick dropped off a five-story building. Based on the angle her foot took from behind him, the bony bridge of her foot made direct contact with his scrotum, pinning each orb again his pelvis. They compressed to a tiny fraction of their former size for a brief moment before shooting out in wild directions.

He shrieked at the contact. His body froze. His eyes rolled back in his head. For a moment, it looked as if he might stay standing despite Zoe landing one of the most brutal kicks of her illustrious ballbusting career. As if he hadn’t just had his nuts smacked with the force of a baseball bat hitting an out-of-the-park home run.

But then, slowly at first, he began to topple over. His body remained stiff, so he crashed to the ground like a statue suddenly removed from its base. Once on the ground, he curled up in the fetal position and began rocking back and forth as he tried to comprehend the enormity of his destruction. The girls laughed as he coughed, feeling his balls in his throat.

“God, I just love how one swing of my foot can completely rock his world!”

“I know! He’s going to be feeling that for days.”

“I can’t believe they let men be agents. It’s so stupid. They’re so obviously vulnerable! Can you imagine if we didn’t save him from the Valkyries?”

“I heard the only reason he’s still an agent is that Nicole fancies him. That slut gets attached to every single man she sees.”

“Do you think they’d still let him be an agent if we ‘accidentally’ pop them?”

“Let’s find out!”

The girls both looked down at Jim, who had settled into a spot on the floor to whimper and endure his suffering.

“Come on, get up Jim! Nicole told us she’d only let you cum if your nutsack was purple. It still looks pretty blue to me.” Both girls giggled at that one.

Straining with all his might, he managed to overcome the natural urge to protect himself. With Zoe grabbing his hair and Natalie grabbing his arm, the girls struggled to pull him back to his feet. Slowly, gingerly, and with the girls’ help, he managed to pick himself up off the floor and present his manhood once more.

This time, Natalie assumed the kicking position behind Jim.

“You did a really good job begging last time, Jim. Tell me what you told her. Tell me you’d love for me to obliterate your nuts.”

Jim took a few moments trying to clear his throat. He had not recovered from Zoe’s kick. Not by a long shot. His balls swung heavily between his legs, alive with a fiery agony.

“Please kick me again, as hard as you can.” He muttered meekly.

“Oh, come on. You can do better than that. If it’s not convincing, I’ll only kick harder.”

Jim paused again, waiting a few moments before completely emasculating himself.

“Please, Natalie. It is an honor to have you bust my balls. I’m lucky that you’ve decided to grant me the blessing of being abused by you. I would love it if you continued destroying my testicles.”

Natalie took one step forward and unleashed another brutal kick. A sickening crunch filled the room as her foot once again made direct contact with Jim’s aching, swollen gonads. Too exhausted to thrash about, Jim simply slunk to the floor, overwhelmed by the pain.

“That wasn’t hard enough, Jim. I want to do another.”

Zoe grabbed Jim’s hair and yanked him back up to his knees. She grabbed a hold of his arms and held them behind his back. She made sure his balls were neatly presented for Natalie to kick.

“Is there anything you wanted to ask Natalie, Jim?”

“Please Natalie …” His voice trailed off, fading into a soft whimper.

“Please what?”

He took a deep breath, gathering up his willpower, and fighting his animalistic instinct to protect himself.

“Please kick me harder.” The words themselves seemed to tremble coming out of his mouth.

“There’s a good boy.”

She slammed her doc marten boot into his crotch yet again. His eyes bulged out of his head as he toppled over, collapsing to the floor in a crumpled heap of twitching limbs.

“Come on Jim, you should be able to take this way better after your four-week break. Your balls don’t even look that fucked up yet.”

Jim just groaned, unable to move from the fetal position on the floor.

“Should we check that they’re OK?”

“I guess we could. He seems pretty concerned.” She gestured at Jim, who had rolled onto his stomach while his legs continued to twitch erratically. His ass, though, was stuck comically high in the air.

The girls rolled Jim onto his back and forced his hands away from his aching gonads. Natalie sat down on his stomach, taking care to trap his flailing arms under her powerful legs. Zoe sat down on his knees, making sure his legs were locked together, ballsack resting on top of his thighs. His dick stood erect adjacent to his nutsack like a flag marking the spot for Natalie and Zoe to attack.

Each girl took one of his tender testicles in their hands, Zoe with the left one, Natalie with the right. His breath came in short, ragged gasps as he anticipated what was coming.

“Do they feel good, Jim?” Zoe’s voice betrayed just how disingenuous her question really was.

He shook his head violently side to side, signally that no, they did not feel good.

“Oh, they don’t feel good? Let’s see if this makes them feel any better.”

Both girls simultaneously clamped down on his still painful orbs. Jim screamed like a dying pig. He bucked wildly, or as wildly as he could while trapped under the combined weight of both agents. Positioned as they were, he was powerless to fend off their sadistic attack. He had no choice but to lay on his back and experience the hellish sensations delivered by their practiced fingers. Trapped between Natalie’s calves and thighs, he couldn’t even move his hands to try to fend off their abuse.

Jim’s cries grew more desperate as their fingers plunged deeper into his fragile nutmeat. To him, it felt like two hydraulic presses slowly flattening his already battered manhood to nothing. He would have given anything to make it stop. Anything to lessen the horrific agony wrought by the two sadistic ballbusters sitting on top of him. But there was nothing he could do. Nothing he could do but endure the suffering they wished to deliver.

Eventually, the girls’ fingers grew tired and they relinquished their grips. He took big gulps of air as he tried to control the horrible sensations spreading through his stomach.

Somehow, after all the agony he had just experienced, his cock remained fully erect, pointed 7.5 inches straight up in the air. Natalie took a loose grip of the base and gave it a couple long, slow strokes and he shivered in pain underneath her.

“You know, Jim, everyone around here knows that today might be your lucky day. I wonder if Nicole’s going to let you cum this afternoon.”

“I don’t’ know, Nat, I heard she was thinking of denying him for another month. This is just his first month, after all. I don’t think he’s earned an orgasm yet.”

“I know I wouldn’t let you. Especially after you just got a four-week long break. The only thing I’d give you is more ballbusting. Speaking of which, what do you think we should do next?”

“How about punches? His sack looks like the perfect punching bag to me.”

“That’s a great idea! Jim, would you do us the honors?”

Jim stayed silent, although it wasn’t clear if that was because he didn’t understand what Natalie meant, or if it was because he was still reeling from the vicious squeeze moments earlier.

Natalie quickly grew impatient waiting for him to respond.

“Come on, Jim, ask us to punch you in the balls. Do NOT make me repeat myself.”

Jim took a couple deep breaths, trying in vain to prepare himself for what was about to happen.

“Please … punch my … balls.” The words were whispered, just barely audible. Zoe frowned in frustration.

“What? What did you say? I think you can be more convincing than that. Tell me how badly you want it.”

“Yeah, come on, Jim. If you don’t beg as she asked you to, we’re only going to hit them harder.”

Jim gulped, bracing for the inevitable blows to come. While he had thought at the beginning of the day that he might enjoy some of the ballbusting, he was already well past his limits. He knew this upcoming series of punches would be devastating. He did his best to project his voice, although it still came out fairly quiet.

“I really want you to punch me in the balls. Please hit them as hard as you can.”

Zoe smiled with satisfaction before swinging first; clasping her fingers together and piledriving Jim’s scrotum with both hands. He screamed as each testicle compressed painfully against his thighs, sending lightning bolts of fiery agony shooting throughout his body.

As Jim’s balls were still jiggling from Zoe’s punch, Natalie swung her right fist. While Zoe’s blow had been straight on, Natalie caught them from the side. His right gonad was trapped between the knuckle of her index and middle fingers. It ground into his pelvis with the full force of her punch before squirting out to the side. To her, it felt like a rubber bouncy ball bouncing against her fingers. To him, it felt like being branded by a cattle prod. But, due to the weight of the two agents sitting on top of him, he was powerless to do anything about it. All he could do was scream, cry, and take it.

He didn’t have much time to appreciate just how devastating Natalie’s punch truly was. Before his balls had even stopped rattling in their sack, Zoe punched him once more. His right gonad once again took the brunt of the blow. The crushing sensation was horrific as the bony underside of her right fist landed squarely in the middle of the swollen testicle. Jim thrashed about violently, even managing to raise his torso a few inches off the ground, but due to the weight of both girls sitting on top of him, was unable to truly protect his battered manhood.

Which meant Natalie’s next punch was another perfect hit. She swung from the right side again, this time managing to trap both bollocks against his left thigh. Due to the position of his testes on his legs, and the angle at which Natalie struck them, his swollen right orb was forced directly into the aching left one, which was already trapped against his leg. Jim felt it in his soul as both his nuts exploded in anguish once more.

The girls paused for a moment as Jim was in the throes of a major pain seizure. He completely lost control of his body and thrashed about wildly under their weights. His writhes of agony were so intense and his limbs were pumped so full of adrenaline that Natalie just barely managed to maintain her position on his stomach. It was like riding a wild bull.

Soon, though, his animalistic movements subsided to just periodic twitching on the floor. The girls’ readjusted their positions on top of him, Natalie on his chest and Zoe on his legs, to ensure he truly had no ability to cover up.

“I bet another squeeze would feel just lovely right now. Don’t you agree, Jim?” Zoe taunted.

Jim’s ability to think rationally had not yet returned. While his body had calmed down from the effects of the recent barrage of punches, his mind had not. He was still lost in depths of pain he never previously thought to be possible. His entire being was consumed by the searing, fiery ache in his loins.

“Oh dear, have we broken you already?” Jim was still too preoccupied with the state of his sack to notice Natalie’s condescending tone.

Not willing to wait for Jim to regain the ability to speak properly, the girls’ fingers resumed their positions around his swollen testes. They counted down from three, then simultaneously clamped down with all their might.

Jim never had a chance. Both Natalie and Zoe were supremely practiced ballbusters. So, when they squeezed his testicles, they knew exactly what to do. They knew just how to dig their fingers deep into his tender manhood to maximize his suffering. His left nut was particularly painful. It had already swollen up to almost two and a half times its normal size. That meant Zoe could sink both of her thumbs into it, practically splitting it into thirds with her bare fingers. Natalie was squeezing his right nut the long way. To Jim, it felt like it was being slowly crushed in the teeth of a nutcracker.

The girls kept squeezing as Jim’s tortured convulsions grew more and more severe. His cries grew louder and louder until soon he was emitting a series of desperate high-pitched shrieks like an animal being slaughtered. But he was powerless to stop Natalie and Zoe, who seemed hell-bent on brutally castrating him with their bare hands.

They capped off the squeeze with a particularly vicious pulse of pressure before simultaneously letting go. Jim’s painful antics were a bit slower to subside this time, as he struggled to recuperate from being rocked by the girls’ fingers. His breath returned in a series of short wheezes, trying fruitlessly to control the horrible ache in his stomach.

“I don’t know what all the fuss is about, they felt fine to me. Did they feel OK to you, Natalie?”

“Definitely. He can take a LOT more. In fact, I can hold his legs up if you’d like to stomp on them.”

“That’s a great idea! Thank you so much!”

Zoe got up off Jim’s knees and helped Natalie secure his legs under her armpits. When they were finished getting in position, Natalie was still sitting on Jim’s chest, and he was folded up like a pretzel. His arms were trapped under her legs, and his thighs were folded back so they pressed against his chest where Natalie could hold them in position under her arms. And there, resting on his lower stomach, completely exposed, lay his ballsack.

Zoe stood directly in front of Jim and looked down at him with a mischievous, almost fervent look on her face.

“Go on, beg me for it. I know you love it.”

Jim trembled under her ominously raised foot. His testicles were so sore already, he didn’t know how much more he could take. He knew resistance was futile, though, so he took a deep breath and obeyed her command.

“Please stomp my ...”

Her foot collided with his aching nutsack with brutal force before the words had finished leaving his mouth. With his legs forced open by Natalie’s firm grasp, the collision was devastating. His testicles were trapped in place against his body and had no room to escape the full force of her blow. Each nut crunched painfully under her heel.

His eyes bulged out of his head, and his mouth opened to scream, but it was no use. Zoe’s foot remained directly on top of his ballsack, continuing to apply intense pressure to his freshly battered balls. His agony multiplied as she continued flattening his manhood under her weight. Each subtle shift in pressure, each slight movement of her foot seemed to squish fresh parts of his swollen orbs.

Zoe gave one final, horrific twist of her foot before finally removing it from his midsection. His breath returned in short, sharp gasps as the unbearable pressure was finally lifted.

His reprieve was short-lived, though. Moments after lifting her foot, she slammed it back down. Once, twice, three times in quick succession, each blow accompanied by a skin-on-skin splatting sound and a loud shriek. But he was powerless to protect himself as she assaulted his manhood. Natalie, still positioned squarely on his stomach in full control of his limbs, made sure of that.

Zoe took a short break from her ruthless stomping to inspect the damage she had caused. She knelt down to assess the state of Jim’s nutsack while Natalie held Jim twisted firmly into place.

She didn’t need to be a veteran BIA Agent to see that Jim’s manhood was in bad shape. His scrotum was varying shades of deep red and dark blue. His testicles had swollen to many times their normal size and were visibly misshapen. The skin surrounding his battered ballsack was covered in bright red marks, a historical map of all the different places the girls had kicked him so far. It was obvious that both of his baby makers were badly damaged. Seeing Jim’s broken state, she wondered aloud:

“Do you think they’re swollen enough to stand on?”

Natalie laughed at the hilarious cruelty of her partner’s suggestion. She craned her neck down to get a closer look for herself.

“I’d say a few more stomps should do the trick.”

Zoe stood back up in silent agreement with the suggestion. She balanced the sole of her right foot gently on top of Jim’s exposed sack.

“Anything to ask me, Jim? And DON’T make me ask twice.”

Jim struggled to make words. He was still coughing up his nuts from her previous stomps.

“My balls are yours to destroy. Please hit them again.”

“How much did you like it when I stomped on your balls before?”

“I loved it, Zoe.”

“And when I stomp on them again in a minute, should I stomp harder?”

“Of course, Zoe. Please stomp on them again, as hard as you can.”

“You know I will.”

With that, she lifted her right leg high in the air before violently slamming the sole of her foot into the direct center of Jim’s scrotum. In their swollen state, neither testicle had room to hide. Both flattened considerably against the underside of her foot as they absorbed the entire force of the blow. He was immediately plunged ever deeper into the pit of horrific agony he had been living in for the last several hours.

He didn’t scream, so much as emit a long, drawn-out, high pitched whimper. He bulged his head forward and shook his body violently, instinctually trying to cover up and protect himself. But it was no use. Natalie kept him securely fastened under her weight, twisted up and exposed.

Working his nuts like an inflatable pump, Zoe quickly delivered a series of stomps so brutal, even Natalie thought for sure she popped them. For nearly 30 seconds, she unleashed a vicious barrage of torture that left Jim screaming like a dying animal. Every nook and cranny of his body was infected with hellish agony. His eyes rolled back in his skull. His toes curled. His fingers clawed in vain at nothing but air. It was no use. Zoe had unfettered access to his most vulnerable organs. And she was taking advantage in the cruelest way imaginable.

Zoe only stopped once she was concerned that she may truly have cracked his eggs for good. She didn’t want to be cited for another inadvertent castration. But even though she was “letting up early” by her standards, Jim’s manhood was completely pulverized.

Natalie let go of Jim’s legs and stood up off his stomach, leaving him to curl up in the fetal position and embrace how completely and totally his world had been rocked by the pair of sadistic ballbusters standing above him. He whimpered softly to himself as he cradled his sack, desperately checking that its contents were still in whole pieces.

After her high-fiving her partner to celebrate a job well done, Zoe laid down on the floor next to Jim, position her face right in front of his.

“Do you think you’ve had enough?”

Jim sobbed, knowing what he had to say.

“No, Zoe.”

“Do you want us to stand on them?”

“Yes, Zoe.”

“Then sit up. Let’s get you in position.”

The girls dragged Jim to the corner of the gym, propping him up against the walls. Zoe retrieved a small wooden platform, positioning it under his swollen scrotum. Both girls stood between his legs, placing one foot each over his gargantuan testicles.

“Well Jim, aren’t you going to ask us anything?”

Jim paused. He was sure his nuts would finally crack under the combined weight of both agents in front of him. He stayed silent for a moment, stalling, trying to enjoy his last few moments of having functioning balls. Even if they were already badly mangled.

“I love your ballbusting abuse, girls. Please, I’m begging you, stand with all of your weight on my testicles.”

“Your wish is our command, Jim.”

Both girls simultaneously lifted their entire feet off the ground and balanced the full, combined weight of their bodies directly on top of his ballsack. He felt a sickening crunch before a blinding pain filled his body. He let out a desperate yelp, then quickly fell unconscious.

Monday, 11:45 AM

Jim came to on the ground, unconsciously clutching at what remained of his manhood. His breath came in sharp gasps as he fought in vain to control the horrific ache in his stomach. The suffering was overwhelming, but, to his relief, both of his gonads seemed to be intact. Swollen and aching, maybe, but whole.

Suddenly, the door to the gym flung open, and in strode his boss Nicole. She walked directly to where Natalie and Zoe stood over Jim’s twitching body.

“What do you think girls, has he earned it?” Nicole asked.

All three women looked down at Jim as he lay whimpering mess on the floor. If he hadn’t been so worried about the sensations in his groin, he might have wondered what it was Nicole thought he might have earned.

“I don’t know. He took a lot of kicks, but I don’t think he was quite obedient enough. I think we should do one more kick before giving him the good news. What do you think, Nicole?”

“I think that’s a great idea.”

“I would ask what you think Jim, but it doesn’t fucking matter. Now get up and spread your legs!”

Zoe grabbed a firm hold of his hair and yanked him back up to his feet. Still shivering in pain from the past few hours of testicle torture, he managed to spread his legs, letting his balls dangle dangerously between them. Natalie stood behind him, holding his arms behind his back.

“Nicole, would you like to do the honors?” Zoe asked graciously.

“It would be my pleasure. Brace yourself, Jim.”

As Nicole was assuming a kicking position, Zoe explained to Nicole that they had been making Jim ask for each and every kick. Nicole was all too happy to continue the tradition.

“Beg me to kick you harder than you’ve ever been kicked before.”

After being trained by the girls for hours, Jim knew it was useless to disobey. He hung his head in defeat.

“My balls are pathetic and weak, Nicole. Please kick them as hard as you possibly can. Harder than they’ve ever been kicked before.”

He quivered when felt her foot tap the underside of his scrotum as she lined up her kick. She looked him straight in the eyes, soaking in every little bit of his fear and dread.

Natalie broke the anticipatory silence.

“Here, let me know if this helps.”

She was standing in front of Jim, next to Nicole. She pulled up her bright blue sports bra, revealing the absolutely picture-perfect pair of boobs underneath it. Jim was instantly mesmerized by the sight of her erect nipples.

But just as he was beginning to really enjoy the view, the bridge of Nicole’s foot collided brutally with his family jewels. The perfect swing of her hips allowed her to impart the maximum amount of force directly into his fragile orbs. Both nuggets crunched between his bony pelvis and the bony top of her foot. After the weeks of denial, followed by the hours of abuse, the pain was instantaneous and overwhelming.

Jim cried out. His attention was involuntarily snapped away from Natalie’s magnificent chest and towards the sudden return of the hellish agony in his ballsack. He seized violently, escaping Zoe’s grip on his arms and slinking to the floor in a futile effort to nurse his broken manhood.

All three girls watched for a few moments as Jim writhed at their feet, overwhelmed by the devastating force of Nicole’s foot. Nicole finally broke the silence as Jim seemed to settle into a position on his chest to endure the waves of suffering.

“Well girls, should we tell him now?”

“I suppose, we’re going to have to tell him eventually.” Zoe lamented.

“Do we though? I mean, how will he know if we don’t tell him?” There was genuine sadness in Natalie’s voice.

Jim was in too much pain to wonder what the girls were talking about. He was far too concerned with the ache in his crotch. He simply continued twitching at their feet.

“He’s going to find out sooner or later. Come on girls, let’s just tell him.” Nicole urged.

“OK fine, if you insist.” Natalie conceded.

Nicole snapped her fingers in Jim’s face trying to get his attention. He looked up meekly, still very much distracted by the lingering pain of her kick.

Nicole delivered the good news.

“You’re being promoted to Special Agent, effective tomorrow. Congratulations, you’ve earned it.”

That got Jim’s attention. His twitches of pain seemed to subside as he tried to process what he had just been told. That was a tall task all on its own considering the sorry state of his sexual organs. Satisfied he seemed to have understood what she had just said, Nicole continued her explanation.

“You’re the fastest ever promotion in BIA history. In fact, we’ve never even had a male Special Agent before. But the top brass was really impressed with the way you withstood the Valkyries’ torture.”

Natalie and Zoe couldn’t help but tease the newly promoted Special Agent.

“Rumor has it he’s sleeping his way to the top.”

“Eh, I’m not upset. I bet his balls don’t last another week around here. I mean look at him, he can barely move!”

Nicole tried her best to hold back a smile. While the girls were probably right on both fronts, she wanted to maintain some semblance of professionalism while in the workplace. At least in front of her coworkers.

“Now, girls, be nice. At this rate, Jim will be our boss before too long.”

“Does this mean he gets his own assistant?”

“Of course. All Special Agents get their own assistant, you know that.”

“Who’s his assistant going to be?”

“We haven’t decided yet. Do you have any suggestions?”

“How about Taylor? Jim’s already met her, and she seemed quite smitten with him after his torture certification.”

“That’s a great idea, Zoe. I’ll put in the paperwork this afternoon. Sound good to you, Jim?”

The girls giggled as Jim, still incapacitated from Nicole’s devastating kick, let out a soft moan.

“Well girls, he’s all yours. I just need to see him in my office at the end of the day. I still need to decide whether he’s earned an orgasm this month.”

With that, Nicole turned and began walking out of the gym. Natalie called out to her as she was leaving.

“Wait! Once he becomes a Special Agent, does he still have to be available for us to … you know, have fun with him?”

“Of course! He could be the BIA Director and any woman could still bust his balls whenever they please.”
Last edited by TheBusted on Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Ballbusting Intelligence Agency: The Promotion

Post by TheBusted »

Monday, 4:30 PM

Jim shuffled into Nicole’s office gingerly, gently cradling his aching ballsack in his hands. She was sitting in her oversized office chair behind her desk and motioned for him to sit down on the small, unassuming chair in the middle of the room. He gladly obliged. His legs, weak from the hours of abuse he had just been subjected to, were struggling to hold up his weight.

“How’s your first day back from break going?”

“Painfully.”

“Yeah, I figured as much. Let me have a quick look and see what the damage is.”

Nicole got up from behind her desk and walked over to Jim. She knelt between his legs and took his swollen testicles gently in her hands. The skin of his ballsack was hot to the touch and varying shades of red and purple. His left gonad was extraordinarily swollen, and a bit squishier than it had been this morning. The right ball was not quite as swollen, although it was obviously quite tender too based on the way Jim winced at every slight bit of pressure.

“Ouch, I can tell Natalie and Zoe really worked you over today. But don’t worry, I don’t see any sign of permanent damage.”

“Thank goodness.”

Nicole let go of Jim’s aching scrotum, letting it fall on the chair with a soft, but uncomfortable, plop. She stood up and leaned back against the desk, crossing her arms across her chest as she looked down at Jim.

“I assume you still want to orgasm, even after all you’ve been through?”

“Oh my god, I want to cum so badly.”

“I’ve been talking to the girls. And, well, there’s no easy way to tell you this, but we just didn’t feel it was fair for you to get a full orgasm right after a 4-week break from the ballbusting.”

Jim’s head sunk. The only thing that had been keeping him going during her teasing these past few weeks was the prospect of a release today.

“Please Nicole, please, I’m desperate.”

“I know how badly you wanted to cum today. I know how aching, swollen, and denied those balls are. Tell me; what would you do to earn that release?”

“Anything. I’d do anything.”

“I thought you might say that. So, here’s the deal. You’ve got my permission to cum today, if, and only if, you can cum from ballbusting. Not every man can, but I know you’ve already done it once before. Plus, you know your testicles are going to be tortured anyway, so you might as well get some pleasure out of it. What do you say?”

Jim was quiet for a moment as he considered his boss’ offer. She had a point; his balls were surely toast regardless of which option he picked. And if this was his only way to earn a release, well, so be it. He was desperate.

“Let’s try it.”

Nicole seemed delighted by his acquiescence.

“Yes! Let’s do it. Follow me, I’ll take you to the room where we can get started.”

He struggled to his feet and lumbered behind his boss as she walked through the winding hallways of the BIA office. Soon they arrived at a small room with a large wooden “X” standing upright in the middle of it. The tops and bottoms of the wooden apparatus had restraints.

Nicole had him stand spread eagle against the wooden structure as she securely fastened his wrists and ankles into place. She also took multiple ropes and tied his stomach, thighs, and biceps tightly against the surface. Finally, she took a large red ball-gag and shoved it in Jim’s mouth, securing it in place with a strap wrapped around his head.

When she was finished tying Jim down, he shook nervously to test the limited slack in his restraints, acutely aware of just how exquisitely vulnerable he was. With his arms and legs tied spread eagle, and a strap securing his stomach in place, he could hardly move an inch, much less cover up and protect himself. With his legs forced apart, his swollen balls presented two tantalizing targets to his torturous boss.

Nicole sensed just how nervous Jim was about his pending destruction.

‘It’s OK to be afraid, Jim. Men always are. It makes sense, this is going to hurt. A lot. Cry if you need to, I won’t judge.”

Nicole knelt between his shackled legs and took his swollen plums in her hands. She began gently rolling them around between her delicate fingers. Even this soft pressure was highly uncomfortable for him.

“I can tell just how tender and full they are. You must be absolutely desperate to cum.”

Jim grimaced as she gave his balls a firm squeeze.

“And you’ve been such a good, obedient boy for me these last four weeks, fucking me whenever I asked you to. Now it’s your turn for that sweet release.”

She gave another quick jolt of pressure to his gonads, causing Jim to whimper quietly in pain.

“Your left testicle looks much more swollen than the right one, Jim. Let me even these out for you.”

It was true. Jim’s left gonad had swollen up to about two and a half times its normal size, far larger than the right one. But the right one was still highly sensitive, so when Nicole clamped down on it with all her might, the pain was excruciating. His blood-curdling wail resonated throughout the room as she concentrated on flattening the right half of his manhood. He felt her freshly manicured fingernails sink deeply into the scrambled nut meat of his battered testicle.

Satisfied he had been properly crushed; Nicole released her vice-like grip on his delicate orb and watched as it slowly reinflated to well past its original size. While it swelled up larger than it had been before her squeeze, it was still not quite as large as the left one.

“It’s still not quite as swollen as I’d like it to be. Let’s do another. I think 20 seconds should do it.”

Nicole gave his right bullock another vicious squeeze, somehow managing to get all ten of her fingers on the right ball. She started counting.

“One Mississippi … two Mississippi …”

She dragged out each number, taking her sweet time with Jim’s destruction. The agony was overwhelming, but he was completely powerless. Standing in front of him, she pressed her body up into his to feel him experiencing the pain she was delivering. Every one of his muscles strained violently, but the restraints kept him from succumbing to his instinctual urges to protect himself. Eventually, he fell limp within his contraption, surrendering to the suffering sensations.

Considering how slowly she was counting; it took her nearly a full minute to get to 20. But, as promised, she released her grip. Jim was so delirious from the pain he barely moved. She just watched as his tender right testicle swelled up to approximately the size of his left nut.

“Aww, poor baby, I know that must’ve hurt. Let me try to make it better for you.”

She knelt down, moving her face in front of his oversized package. She turned her attention from the swollen, purple balls straining against the skin of his scrotum to his neglected penis. A small drop of pre-cum leaked off the tip and fell to the floor right before her eyes. Without saying another word, she leaned forward and took it in her mouth, sucking gently.

Her tongue worked his aching cock expertly, slurping the full length of his shaft before twirling around the throbbing tip. Her hand held the base of his member gently while her head bobbed up and down the full length of his impressive erection. She gagged slightly as she buried its length deep in her throat. Jim let out a guttural moan of pleasure as he enjoyed the wet warmth of her mouth.

Nicole herself moaned in pleasure as she looked up at Jim and saw how thoroughly he was enjoying her performance. She loved making him quiver in ecstasy. She loved having that intoxicating power over him. Jim was the spitting image of a big, strong, powerful man. But here he was, putty in her hands. She felt like Superwoman. Or, at least, Superslut.

It didn’t take long for Jim to reach the precipice of climax. After weeks of denial, he was desperately horny. Sensing he was close to exploding, Nicole let his manhood fall out of her mouth. She used her weak hand to grab a firm hold of the base of his scrotum before delivering five firm slaps.

“Tsk tsk, Jim. I can’t let you cum too quickly now, can I?”

Jim let out a frustrated moan after being denied an orgasm yet again by his ‘playful’ boss.

“No, I can’t let you cum yet. I still have two toys I want to use on you.”

Nicole walked to the corner of the room and dragged a large wooden contraption to where Jim was tied up.

“I call this the testicle windmill. I’ll use this remote to control how fast it spins.”

She gestured to the small device in her hand. Jim looked down to get a good look at what she had set up between his legs.

It did, indeed, look like a windmill. Six pieces of wood were arranged in a circular shape, with an electric motor in the center. Nicole had arranged it so that the top of one of the wooden planks was lined up flush with his scrotum. He could tell that when it ran, his nuts would be batted back up against his taint.

“This is critically important, Jim, but tell me when you’re about to cum so I can turn this off. I don’t want this party to end too early. I have another toy I’d like to use on you to complete your orgasm. Understood?”

Jim nodded his head.

Nicole pressed a button on her remote and soon after the wooden blades began spinning. They spun slowly at first, gently knocking into his nuts as they did so. But soon their revolutions grew quicker, hitting his balls with greater intensity each spin.

Soon it was running full speed. Jim’s scrotum crashed back and forth like a speed boxing bag, swinging violently, alternating between crashing into his taint and the wooden blades of Nicole’s testicle windmill.

“I can only imagine how bad it hurts. Your body is beginning to shake uncontrollably, all because of the terrible pain in your crotch. But don’t you dare cum yet.”

Nicole’s assessment was spot on. Jim was a mess. His balls were taking multiple brutal blows each and every second. It felt like he was being shot in the nuts with a machine gun. His body was senselessly convulsing in the restraints. His face scrunched up in agony as a soft howl of anguish escaped his lips.

The machine had been running for barely a minute before he felt it. The smallest inkling of pleasure pierced through the depths of despair he had plunged into. He felt a long-awaited orgasm building in his crotch. While it was hellish, the constant, steady barrage of blows was quickly bringing him to the edge of release. A release he craved with every ounce of his soul.

Somehow, the clouds of pain fogging Jim’s addled mind parted momentarily, allowing one brief thought to fight through the testicular torment overwhelming his senses: his boss told him he wasn’t allowed to cum yet. So, despite the machine slowly bashing his manhood to a fine paste, despite the fact that it would prolong his badly needed orgasm, he managed to gather up every last ounce of willpower and bellow out one final scream into his ball gag:

“I’M … GONNA … CUM!!!”

Nicole hurriedly pressed another button on her roommate, immediately stopping the machine. Jim let out an exasperated groan before slinking down in his restraints in a mixture of exhaustion, frustration, and agony.

“Very well done, Jim. Thank you for telling me.”

Nicole looked at Jim and took in his pathetic figure, deciding it was time for the final activity of the day. Each one of his testicles was misshapen, very deeply bruised, and swollen to the size of small oranges. His denied cock was bouncing up and down, frustratingly close to granting the long-awaited release. His body was shivering, overwhelmed by the pain. She wheeled the testicle windmill back to the corner of the room and retrieved a different, smaller, metal device.

“I call this machine the testicle blender. It will send rhythmic pulses of pressure to each one of your testicles until I tell it to stop. The pressure will become more intense as time goes on.”

Nicole shoved Jim’s swollen testicles into the small metallic contraption. It contained two compartments; one for each ball. After tightening the lid around the base of his scrotum, the device hung between his legs. It only weighed a couple of pounds, but the subtle yanking feeling still caused him a great deal of discomfort.

Satisfied that the machine was securely in place, Nicole pressed a button on the remote. The machine revved gently to life, emitting soft mechanical sounds as it prepared to serve its purpose.

“Here’s the catch. You can tell me to stop at any time. But, once you tell me to stop, there’s no starting again. If you can’t cum from this, you don’t get to cum this month at all. Seem fair?”

Jim nodded slightly. He was desperate for a release. Even though he had spent the last several hours getting his balls demolished by sadistic bitches. The fact that it had been a month since his last orgasm, combined with his boss’ non-stop teasing, meant his nuts were practically bursting with cum. He would have done anything to blow his load.

“I just have one last question. When you cum, would you like to cum on my tits?”

Jim nodded his head again, more enthusiastically this time. Nicole smirked.

“I thought you might, with how much fun you seemed to have sucking on them. Good luck.”

Nicole pressed another button on the remote, and the motor of the machine kicked into high gear.

The first crunch was devastating. He heard it before it felt it. Before he was expecting it, the compartment containing his left ball suddenly shrunk to just three-fourths of its original size, painfully shrinking the space available for said ball to occupy. In its swollen state, it had no choice but to compress in on itself. He screamed as he realized just how badly his nut was flattened.

The second crunch came just seconds after the first one. This time, his right ball was the recipient. The right compartment shrunk to three-fourths of its original size, just like the left one had done. However, unlike the left one, it stayed shut, continuing to squeeze the life out of his right gonad.

Jim bucked wildly as his right bullock flattened between his legs. Or as wildly as he could, held down as he was by the restraints. He writhed in place, experiencing the purest, most unadulterated testicular torment of his life. Nicole just watched on as Jim endured the most sadistic torture she had ever dreamt up.

For one brief moment, the pressure on his right ball relented. The compartment expanded to full size, temporarily relieving the crushing sensation. It didn’t take long, though, for both compartments to suddenly constrict to two-thirds of their original size.

Jim screamed like a limb had just been amputated. After all they had already been through, his testicles felt like they were exploding into millions of tiny little clusters of searing pain. But somehow, by some miracle, alongside the pain came another sensation. Jim felt his long overdue load building in his nutsack, getting close to exploding out of him.

After drawing out the most vicious squeeze yet for a few moments, Nicole pressed a button on the remote and the compartments returned to normal size. Jim’s head, which had been craning upwards in his confused writhing, fell limp. He took as many deep breaths as he could while savoring the temporary reprieve. But, after this most recent busting, his testicles had swollen to be slightly too large for even the normal size of the compartments. The resulting gentle pressure meant the fiery pain in his crotch continued unabated.

“That looks pretty painful, Jim. Do you want to stop? Or would you like to keep going?”

Feeling that he was close to orgasm, he fought the tiny remaining piece of his rational mind before uttering:

“Keep going.”

“I knew you were special.”

Nicole pressed a button on the remote and the testicle blender revved back to life. Both compartments constricted once again to two-thirds of their original size, badly crushing his swollen nads.

While Jim was yelling as if his life depended on it, Nicole slowly removed her black suit jacket and placed it delicately on the back of a chair in the corner of the room. She then removed her white button-up top and undid her bra, placing them both on top of her jacket. She walked back over to Jim and knelt down in front of him. She pressed her breasts together and looked up.

“It’s only a matter of time until you cum. Go on, Jim, blow your load. Blow your giant load all over my titties.”

As if on cue, the machine kicked into high gear. Both compartments alternated between opening and closing, keeping up a steady barrage of unbearable pressure on Jim’s aching, swollen gonads. He cried out as he began to fully comprehend why it was called the testicle blender.

The steady, horrific compressions were completely debilitating. Jim’s felt tornados in his stomach and saw blinding lights in his eyes as his most precious organs were quickly being turned into a fine paste. But somehow, someway, his cock throbbed in excitement. He felt his explosive orgasm grow closer with each pulse of pressure. Before he knew it, he was seconds away from shooting his load all over his boss’ exposed breasts. She looked up at him expectantly, waiting for the big event, watching as he twisted and turned in agony yet moaning in pleasure.

Jim let out an animalistic howl as the first spurt of hot white liquid shot from the tip of his penis and splattered across Nicole’s chest. It was followed by seven more strings of cum, quickly covering her ample bosom in his ejaculation. Unlike his first ballbusting orgasm, this one was somewhat pleasurable. He felt a satisfied sense of relief after being completely drained of his pent-up load.

Seeing that his balls had been fully squeezed of all their juices, she pressed a button on the remote and the device soon fell silent. She began removing it from his scrotum.

“Wow, I knew you had to cum, but I had no idea you had that much in you. That was the largest load I’ve ever seen! I knew you were special.”

Jim didn’t respond. He couldn’t. His release had been a month in the making. The euphoria of his long-awaited climax, combined with the horrific ache that still filled his nutsack, left him completely speechless.

“I know that wasn’t as good as a full orgasm, but it’s the best I can allow you considering how easy your month has been. At least you get some relief, even if it wasn’t all that pleasurable. Maybe next month will be better”

Nicole bent forward and gave his freshly drained ballsack a wet kiss.

“I’m just glad you remember who these really belong to.”

Jim hung limply in his restraints, moaning softly, completely spent. Nicole quickly undid the ropes and clasps holding him in place and let him slink to the floor and curl up in the fetal position.

“Well, it’s time to go home for the night. I’ll see you in the car in 15 minutes. I have a new sex position we can try!”

To be continued …
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

Wo-hoo!! Finally!!
I missed this story and again you delivered an amazing one.
I love how the relationship between Jim and the boss is developing, that was the part of the story that most got me curious to read a sequel.
The session in the gym was great, but I loved a lot more the private session with Nicole and the tools she used on him. I love when you make your characters use tools to torture his balls: I love the creativity behind it.

Great, great story!
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

Awesome!