[RELEASE] CH Legacy

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE] CH Legacy

Post by andyp »

Dear community, After a long break I am pleased to release Legacy

Length: 60 minutes.
File size: 3.1 GB.
Quality: 1080p, 30fps.
Content:
Spoiler: show
all other the place
Beatmeter: yes, with text ndicators.
Beat complexity: low to med

Torrent:
CH-LEGACYfinal.mp4.torrent
(44.88 KiB) Downloaded 5258 times
Thanks zingg2

Mega:
https://mega.nz/file/jhxnDTwB#kkiE17ctR ... klB36gcr9E (please upload it to your account and then download!) handbrake re encode for file size...

Beat only:
https://mega.nz/file/W0QQUYjR#X_pGHhAV3 ... 7_W27PfbOU

fun script:
https://mega.nz/file/Ptxx2aRC#xNYotceZ- ... 6LDgNdMw3g
thanks to BRomes
https://realtouchscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=10904

• magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e8aa0757cb5b7eae6a65db4a83d763a58fc86987&dn=CH-LEGACYfinal.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
I would like to thank the beta testers, whose feedback helped me a lot. Thank you guys a lot :blush: .

I had great time creating this video. I'm looking forward to making more. Hope you'll enjoy it and leave some feedback: it's especially helpful. Have fun and let me know what you think! 8-)
fridoleen
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] CH Legacy

Post by fridoleen »

New Cock Hero, awesome!

Thank you, it made my Friday!
mcontrary
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mcontrary »

Vanni95
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vanni95 »

Woohooo! :w00t: I am excited!
My first thought was. This is like Batman Begins or Cock Hero is coming home. But remembering andyp's box match style setup for his videos years ago, I believe the title refers to Rocky's Legacy. :-D
inadeepstate
Explorer
Explorer

Post by inadeepstate »

When might this be available to us? I’m so eager to play this with my GF soon! it’s the weekend!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

This thread and its "coming soon" links don't put any pressure on the beta testers, none at all. :lol:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
JonnyD
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JonnyD »

Whoa.
Help those in need! Please seed!
plissk3n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by plissk3n »

Welcome back to the one who started it all :-)
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

up loading the final version now thanks to the beta testers :-D y
pocetsize
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: [RELEASE] CH Legacy

Post by pocetsize »

Well in my opinion thumbs down. I was the seventh to request beta tester (without reply) but this has not changed my review of CH-Legacy.
The music selection is somewhat upto date and the beat meter follows the rhythm of the music however this is not reflected in the video. I would assume as the video scene escalates the beat meter/ music would also increase to heighten the stimulation example: from single strokes into steady faster beats.
The video seems to be out of sync with the beat/ music its like a cheap PMV over-dubbedd with a good and well thought-out beat bar and music. I will not be playing :no:
Sorry to hear that dude. But you never requested to be a BETA tester for this?

I also dont understand your comments. I would say as the the beat meter the rhythm and the video are in sync? Sorry its not for you.
Naughtyrobot10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Naughtyrobot10 »

Wow - different level - thank you 8-)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

What's happening with this anonymized rant above? :lol:

:band:

Well, it's the return of PATIENT ZERO, so to speak. :-D It has been an honor to beta test as well. :bow: So here are a few comments about this production. The first thing that I noticed is that andyp improved his editing skills, and it shows with the use of his graphic transitions. The progression starts from dance and goes up to the ass ...err... up to hardcore. There's something for everyone. Why change a good recipe, right? The final round is very diversified with its split screen. I like that very much. But a bit of a warning, pay attention if you want to cum. This is a fun production. I like the ramp-up used at times. It could be longer. The stroke sound is distinct, but not aggressive. It wasn't always the case with early creators (that used cowbells). The songs mixing is outstanding. Music never ends abruptly. I especially enjoy the fact that we both have an appreciation for girls having medium to big naturals.

Two things that made me laugh, Round 8's title for being apropos, and Gabby Carter being in a round called "Guess who back?" when she definitely wasn't in any of andyp's previous productions.

And some improvement tips for the creators out there, avoid low resolution footage in a 1080p production. They appear fuzzy. Make sure text can be read by a foreigner that reads slower. And the last but most encountered issue, videos generated by the video editor are often to big for comfort. A Handbrake constant quality RF18 re-encode (H.264) can go a long way without loosing quality.

Cock Hero Legacy is a keeper for sure!
:love:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

doremi wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:48 pm What's happening with this anonymized rant above? :lol:

:band:

Well, it's the return of PATIENT ZERO, so to speak. :-D It has been an honor to beta test as well. :bow: So here are a few comments about this production. The first thing that I noticed is that andyp improved his editing skills, and it shows with the use of his graphic transitions. The progression starts from dance and goes up to the ass ...err... up to hardcore. There's something for everyone. Why change a good recipe, right? The final round is very diversified with its split screen. I like that very much. But a bit of a warning, pay attention if you want to cum. This is a fun production. I like the ramp-up used at times. It could be longer. The stroke sound is distinct, but not aggressive. It wasn't always the case with early creators (that used cowbells). The songs mixing is outstanding. Music never ends abruptly. I especially enjoy the fact that we both have an appreciation for girls having medium to big naturals.

Two things that made me laugh, Round 8's title for being apropos, and Gabby Carter being in a round called "Guess who back?" when she definitely wasn't in any of andyp's previous productions.

And some improvement tips for the creators out there, avoid low resolution footage in a 1080p production. They appear fuzzy. Make sure text can be read by a foreigner that reads slower. And the last but most encountered issue, videos generated by the video editor are often to big for comfort. A Handbrake constant quality RF18 re-encode (H.264) can go a long way without loosing quality.

Cock Hero Legacy is a keeper for sure!
:love:
:-) :blush: cheers dude!
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

Here's a torrent:

CH-LEGACYfinal.mp4.torrent
(44.88 KiB) Downloaded 467 times
  • magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e8aa0757cb5b7eae6a65db4a83d763a58fc86987&dn=CH-LEGACYfinal.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Hooeee ... AndyP himself! ... :w00t: ... IIIRC, the very man who caused us all to lose years of our lives fapping in rhythm to cock-hero instructions on the screen!

But a file-size over 4 GB? Where's that dude (sorry man, forgot your user-name :-/ ) with the Handbrake link?
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●