Introducing wife to male chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
noone
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Introducing wife to male chastity

Post by noone »

Hi there,

There was a website I found a long time ago that would send an email to your wife about the virtues of male chastity. You just input her email, and hit send, and it would send an email to her (not from you). Maybe from a Mistress? I can't remember exactly.

There was also one where you started going through the pages and then the website told you to stop and not proceed further, and leave the page open for your wife. She would then be guided through the next series of pages in your absence. I think it was like instructions or a tutorial?

Any thoughts are welcome!

Thank you,
noone
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Introducing wife to male chastity

Post by Bandit224 »

There are several web teases on Milovana that behave in the same manner to introduce a wife to male chastity.

Personally, I think the easiest way is to just wear the chastity device. Get her in the mood for sex. When you are both naked for sex, she will spot the chastity device. Tell her that it is something you wanna try out. Explain it, eat her out and give her the key, and then keep wearing the chastity device until she decides to unlock it. Eased into it in such a fashion, I don't think any woman would actually complain.
Miss B
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Mistress

Re: Introducing wife to male chastity

Post by Miss B »

Why don't you just give me her email address? I am happy to send her a message! :lol:

:love: Miss B :love: