The Clinic

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

The Clinic

Post by TheBusted »

Jim got out of his cab and started walking toward the nondescript clinic. Even this normal movement still made him feel a twinge of pain between his legs. He remembered reading somewhere that these kinds of places were very heavily regulated. They couldn’t put up signs advertising like a normal business. Something about public decency laws. All the shades in the windows were down, but a small sign on the front door read “open” so he hobbled across the parking lot.

He opened the clinic door and gingerly walked up to the receptionist. It was a new girl, someone he didn’t recognize. She was a cute blond, and looked to be about 20 or 21. Your typically sorority girl, probably from one of the nearby universities. Her big brown eyes just peaked out from under her bangs. She noticed Jim staring down her white tank top, which was doing a poor job containing her DDs right before speaking up. “Hi, I’m Jim, I have a three o’clock appointment.”

“What for?”

“A category 4.”

“Ouch, that’s a painful one. Have you been here before? Is there someone you’d prefer?”

“Yes, would it be possible to see Alexis?”

They paused while a middle age man came out of a door and hurriedly hobbled for the exit. There was a pained look on his face, and he didn’t make eye contact. Jim noticed he was bent over and clutching his stomach.

“Oh you didn’t hear? Alexis doesn’t work here anymore. Nicole will take you instead.”

Jim gulped. Alexis had given him all of his previous punishments. She was hard, but she at least gave him a chance to recuperate. Plus she was drop dead gorgeous. A soccer player at the local university, she had a sculpted body and an ass built by squats. While he hadn’t heard about Nicole, he had heard horror stories about some of the other girls.

After a quick phone call to Nicole, the receptionist led him down the hall to a changing room. He knew the drill. While the receptionist watched, he took off all his clothes and placed them neatly on the bench. After unlocking his chastity cage, the receptionist grabbed his scrotum and wrapped a small strap tightly around the base, snug against his testicles. The receptionist handed him a clipboard with a form in it and a stopwatch set to 30 minutes.

“All set?”

“I think so.”

“OK, Nicole will see you now. Bring the completed form to me after your session and we’ll be all set.”

“OK, thanks.”

Jim walked through the other door in the changing area to a medium sized soundproofed room. His jaw dropped when he saw Nicole standing next to the desk. An absolute smoke show brunette, her 34D breasts were practically spilling out of her black bikini top. Jim could see each of her nipples poking against the black fabric. A quick glance down past the outline of her abs confirmed she was sporting a magnificent camel toe. Her tanned legs looked quite muscular, and her bare feet seemed like gruesome weapons to Jim. Jim couldn’t help it, he started getting an erection. Maybe he wouldn’t miss the old girl so much after all...

Nicole definitely noticed the effect she was having, and she walked forward to introduce herself. “Hi, I’m Nicole. You must be Jim.”

Jim snapped out of his trance. “Yes, Jim, that’s right. Nice to meet you.”

“Do you have something for me?”

“Oh yes.” Jim handed her the clipboard and stopwatch.

“Ok, lets see what we have here. This is your fourth punishment, a category four, to last a half hour. I have a couple of questions before we get started. You saw Alexis your first three times, is that right?”

“That’s right.”

“I need to confirm that you understand what a category four is. I see you’ve had one before?”

“I understand what a category four is.”

“I need you to say it.”

Jim got very quiet. “It is very serious ballbusting. Not serious enough to cause permanent damage, but extremely painful.” Nicole checked a box on the form.

“Thank you. And why have you been given this punishment?”

Jim turned bright red. “I was caught peeping into the girls locker room while they were changing.”

“And what did you see?”

“I saw several naked women, and many more in their underwear. They didn’t know I could see them.” Nicole made another note on the form.

“And how do your testicles feel now?”

“They are very sore. I can still feel the effects of my last visit with Alexis. And of course the edging doesn’t help.”

“Have you uploaded a video every night like you’re supposed to?”

Jim’s chastity device was controlled electronically. It unlocked every day for 15 minutes at 8pm. Jim had to take a video, every day, of himself edging for the whole 15 minutes. Orgasm was strictly forbidden. This had been every day for the last two weeks, since his last session with Alexis.

“I missed one day, Nicole. The cage didn’t unlock one day and they couldn’t fix it until the next day.”

“OK. I’m sure that you understand I have to add 15 minutes to your punishment.”

Jim gulped. “Of course, Nicole.” She clicked the extra time into the stopwatch.

“Last thing before we get started. Alexis was let go because she went too lightly. She let guys flinch out of the way, and take way too long to recover. She wasn’t taking the punishments very seriously. To make sure that doesn’t happen, we’re going to start you out in this.”

Nicole pointed at a contraption with some restraints.

Jim walked over, not liking how this session was starting. Nicole seemed like a no nonsense girl, and she had already added 15 minutes to his punishment! At least she was only barefoot.

Nicole tightened the restraints. Jim’s arms were strapped in, spread wide above his head. His legs were spread wide as well, with his thighs, calves, and ankles all strapped down tightly. The way the contraption was built, he could be kicked from in front or from behind.

“And before we start, let me put this on you.”

Nicole wrapped a blindfold around his head, making sure he couldn’t peek at all.

“Ready?”

Jim felt incredibly exposed. He felt the soft texture of the restraints all over his body, and the cool air passing between his legs made him feel unusually vulnerable. The snug fit of the rope on his scrotum didn’t help. Now that he couldn’t see anything either, he nearly cried of fear. He had been dreading this appointment for a long time, but this was a worse start than he could have ever imagined. He knew he had no choice. Literally shaking in fear, he responded meekly “as ready as I’ll ever be.”

“Ok. Lets begin.”

Jim heard the click of the stopwatch starting. He heard Nicole’s soft footsteps as she walked towards him. He heard a few muffled footsteps then felt a firm smack across his testicles. He gasped, but it wasn’t too bad. The second blow was a bit harsher, but still manageable.

“Don’t think I didn’t see the way you looked at me at first.” Smack. “Like I was one of the girls in the locker room.” Smack. “Well after today,” smack “I think you’ll associate this with pain, not pleasure.” Smack. “Yes, Nicole.” Smack.

The smacks were getting increasingly more firm. Jim was gasping and wincing. While the pain was still manageable, this was a harder introduction than Alexis ever used.

“How long have you been working here?” Jim hoped if he could make small talk, it might take her mind off the punishment for a bit.

“I’ve only worked at this clinic for a few months,” Smack “but I’ve been a ball buster ever since I was a teenager.” Smack.

“Do you like it?” Smack.

“I love it.” Smack. “I get to punish sexual deviants like you all day long. Plus, there’s something powerful about making a guy squirm in pain.” Smack “Especially when there’s nothing you can do about it.” Smack. “No more small talk. We need to concentrate on your punishment.” With that, she gave him the hardest smack yet. Jim yelped as he felt his testicles compress against the strap holding them in place.

Jim heard a few soft footsteps and figured Nicole was walking behind him. His suspicions were confirmed when he felt her cool toenails gently graze the top of his scrotum.

“I think 10 kicks from behind should round out our warm-up. Would you keep count, Jim?”

He felt her foot smack into his underside, but it didn’t really make contact with his nuts. He grimaced, but started to count “one.”

“I should’ve clarified. Only count direct hits. You won’t be getting off easy with me.”

The next hit was right on the money. His testicles flattened against Nicole’s foot, the strap gave them no chance of escape. An explosion of pain shot through his stomach. He could barely cry out “one” as he twisted and turned in the restraints.

Kicks two, three, and four came rapid fire after that. It was all he could do to keep count. His already sore testicles were feeling pretty battered. Each kick made his stomach turn more intensely. And not being able to see the kicks coming was getting to him. Every small sound and sensation made him tense up, expecting a kick.

Nicole’s next kick made a nice smacking sound, but it wasn’t her best. It mostly bounced off his thigh and only grazed his ballsack. Jim gasped reflexively as he felt contact, but knew he couldn’t count the kick.

“Dammit! Let’s make this next one count”

Jim shuddered. Before he had time to get too anxious, Nicole’s big toe slammed into the back of Jim’s left testicle, crunching it against his stomach. Jim screamed and began thrashing against his restraints.

He swore he felt Nicole’s toe split his testicle in half.

Nicole couldn’t help herself, she burst out giggling. Hands on her hips, she took a moment to admire her handiwork. Jim was in horrific pain after just a few minutes. His testicles were already starting to visibly swell. This could be her most efficient ballbusting session to date at this clinic.

“That’s more like it.”

After taking a second to steady herself, Nicole fired off the next 4 kicks in quick succession. Jim gasped out the numbers between sobs. The quick hitting kicks really cemented the cracking feeling in his left nut, and one of the flurry kicks caught his right testicle particularly harsh, evening out the agony.

With one kick left to go, Nicole took a quick breather. All the kicking left even Nicole a little winded.

“How are they feeling?”

“They hurt a lot. You’re really good”

“Thank you. Now, let’s make the tenth kick the hardest. Are you ready?”

“I think so.”

“OK. I can tell that you’re a screamer. Too much screaming is bad for my ears. So, I’m going to put a ball gag in your mouth before the tenth kick. Open wide”

Jim did as he was told, glad to just get a brief break from all the ballkicking. The gag didn’t really bother him. It felt snug in his mouth and definitely limited his ability to scream, and he didn’t want to hurt Nicole’s hearing.

“Do you understand and accept your punishment? Nod yes or no.” Jim nodded yes.

Before he knew it, Nicole’s toes were tapping the bottom of his nutsack, lining up the kick. A second later, he felt her toe slam into the exact same spot on his left testicle. The pain was immediate. Lightning bolts of agony were shooting from his spermatic cords through the rest of body. Each jolt of pain brought a fresh wave of nausea from his midsection. It was all he could do to buck wildly against his restraints, crying into his ball gag.

“And one more for good luck!”

Nicoles foot made a slapping sound crashing into his pelvis. While the kick wasn’t particularly vicious, it felt like being hit by a cattle prod so soon after the last kick.

“If I did that right, it should feel like your balls just went through a blender. Do they feel like mush now?”

Jim just moaned in pain and slumped down in his restraints. Nicole waited a couple of moments to let the pain really sink in. And she knew from experience the effect of the blindfold. Jim could never truly relax because he never knew when the next blow would come.

Nicole slowly walked around the contraption and knelt down in between Jim’s legs. Jim shook as she gently flicked his rock-hard erection. “Ohhh, someone likes what’s happening. Are these punishments the most attention your privates get? Let’s see how your testicles are doing.”

Jim couldn’t respond, instead concentrating on keeping control of the nausea that was building in his stomach. Nicole took one ball in each hand. She started rolling them around firmly between her fingers. While feeling his sack, she explained:
“I’m looking with my fingers for signs of rupture or other permanent damage. I can tell that each testicle is quite sore and swollen, but they are otherwise fine. That’s exactly what we’re looking for with a category 4.”

Jim felt a sense of relief, even though his balls felt like they were on fire. Before he could relax too much, he felt her vice-like fingers clamp down on his left testicle. She had found the spot that felt like it was breaking in half. Jim tried to yell through his ball gag and started writhing as much as he could with his restraints.

“I can tell that this spot is particularly tender.”

Jim’s breathing was just short gasps through his nose. His body was contorting against the restraints, trying to get an instant of relief. Sweat beads were forming in the middle of his chest as Nicole strengthened her grip. A pros pro, she knew just how to dig in her fingers for maximum suffering. After what felt like eternity, Nicole relented and relaxed her grip. All strength leaving his body, Jim slumped down in his restraints. All he wanted in the world was to collapse on the floor and curl up in the fetal position, but the contraption he was in left him upright and exposed.

“Ok, now the right one.” Nicole’s squeeze hurt, but it wasn’t as bad as the left testicle. She seemed to realize this and squeezed harder. Her nails drove deep into his right ball, as if she was trying to squeeze the life out of it with just the fingers on her right hand. Jim made frenzied strains against the restraints, but no form of pain dance helped. She couldn’t help but mutter “god I love ballbusting” right after letting go. Jim collapsed again into his restraints, gasping through his ball gag.

This was Jim’s worst nightmare. He never suspected how bad his punishment would be. None of his previous sessions were even close to this. Alexis must have been taking it really easy on him.

He wondered how much time had gone by. It felt like it had been hours, but he knew it was probably only a few minutes. And with his ball gag and blindfold, he couldn’t ask or see the timer.

Jim felt Nicole’s hands on his shoulders, then he felt his balls bouncing on Nicole’s knee. Even her gentle taps to line up her knee hurt.

“I’m going to change the color of your nutsack” she said, matter-of-factly. Squelch! Her knee made a slapping sound against Jim’s family jewels. His right testicle squished painfully, making Jim cry out into his gag. Jim then felt several more blows in rapid succession. The strap around his scrotum effectively guaranteed every knee was right on the money.

Nicole took in the scene in front of her. Jim’s punishment was off to a good start. His nuts were getting swollen and tender at a category four level, although they were about to become much more mangled. Given the severity of Jim’s offense, she thought she’d leave the blindfold on a bit longer while completing a few more methods. Truthfully, since Jim was a repeat offender, she thought a level five or maybe even a level six could have been warranted.

Nicole let two really devastating knees fly before walking back to her desk.

While Jim was still reeling, she retrieved the piece of paper with some notes that provided information on Jim, as well as a solid wooden ruler, from her desk. She walked back to where Jim was tied down in slow, measured steps. She knelt down between his legs, gripping the strap around his scrotum tightly with her weak hand, making sure to touch her thumb to her fingers. The skin on Jim’s bulb practically shown in her grip. Jim could only whimper into his ball gag.

“Now that the warm-up is out of the way we can really get started.” She rapped his testicles harshly with the ruler. Jim moaned into his gag.

“It says that you peeped on those girls because it gave you a sense of control.” Smack.

“You could see them but they couldn’t see you.” Smack.

“I know, as a man, you’re used to feeling strong and powerful, but you aren’t right now!” Smack!

“Now, I can see you but you can’t see me.” Smack! Each smack was getting harder, and was making Jim gasp like he was just punched in the gut. Between the ever-increasing pain and the sensory deprivation, Jim was getting delirious. Every smack to the testicles was sending his head spinning and his stomach churning.

“Now, Jim, you have no control.” She gave him the hardest smack yet. Nicole swore she heard an echo of the smacking sound the wooden ruler made spanking his naked testicles. Jim wailed into his ballgag and thrashed against his restraints to no avail. He could feel himself starting to dry heave. If he hadn’t followed the guideline to not eat the day of his appointment, he certainly would have vomited.

“The only way those girls can sleep at night is knowing you paid dearly for what you did.” She raised her right arm high above her shoulder and slammed the blunt edge of the ruler into his testes with all her might. Jim lost control of his limbs and was convulsing wildly in pain. All rational thought left his mind, his whole body became one giant ache as hot streaks of agony flooded out from his midsection. He wouldn’t have been able to scream even without the gag; he had gone mute from pain.

“I’m going to take the ball gag out so you can answer some questions. Please don’t scream.”

She unsnapped the gag and it fell out of Jim’s mouth onto the floor with a small plop. Jim gasped for air.

“How are you feeling?”

“... Oh my god ... they hurt so badly” he wheezed.

“Good, that means it’s working.”

“How much time is left?”

Nicole wasn’t allowed to give Jim updates on time throughout the appointment, but she checked the stopwatch for her own edification.

“We still have plenty of time left, don’t worry.” Jim moaned.

Nicole walked back in front of Jim and put her hands on his shoulders. “Do you understand why this punishment is necessary?”

“Yes”

“Tell me why”

Jim could barely recall the line he had memorized through the pain. The unbelievable nausea emanating from his midsection was making it hard to think straight. “This punishment means I will remember I can’t peep on naked girls. By controlling my orgasms and tying me down, you’re reminding me that I’m not in control.”

“Very good.” Nicole slammed her knee into Jim’s crotch with great force, causing Jim to cry out. “Quiet!” She kneed him again, and Jim moaned in pain.

She kneed him again before taking her hands off his shoulders. While Jim was still shaking from the knee, she reached behind her back and undid her black bra. Her 34D breasts poured out of each cup and she let the top fall to the floor.

After one more quick knee, she yanked off the blindfold. Jim gasped at the sight of Nicole’s topless body in front of him.

“This is not a reward, Jim. I want your balls smashed by a naked woman so you will associate your perverted thoughts with ball pain. Hopefully this prevents you from peeping again.”

Jim couldn’t help but be mesmerized by Nicole’s picture-perfect breasts. Her tiny pink nipples stood fully at attention, and each tiny jiggle helped take Jim’s mind off the searing pain between his legs. Even through the pain, his cock stayed fully erect. Jim’s head was so filled with fantasies of bending her over and fucking her on the desk that he barely noticed her putting her hands on his shoulders and lining up her knee.

Nicole definitely noticed his gaze locking on to her chest. She was used to it. “My eyes are up here, Jim.”

With that, she kneed him one more time. Being able to see the knee coming didn’t make it hurt any less, and Jim slumped into his restraints, unable to hold himself up.

“I can see, based on your behavior, why you’re being punished. If this continues, I will have to recommend further sessions.”
Nicole knelt down in front of Jim, grabbing a hold of his swollen scrotum with her weak hand. Without hesitation, she unleashed a flurry of hard punches.

Jim pleaded for a moment of relief, but Nicole wasn’t having any of it.

“You won’t get any sympathy from me, you filthy pervert.”

She punched him once more, really fucking hard. Jim just cried in pain as he was powerless to protect himself.

“Besides, I like the sound your balls make smacking against my fist. Here, try to listen for it.”

She punched him again to illustrate her point. If he heard the sound, he didn’t say anything. He was too busy whimpering from the ache in his ballsack.

“Tell me Jim, have you ever had your testicles stepped on?”

Jim just shook his head no, his eyes wide in fear.

“Good. That means I get to show you just how badly it hurts.”

Nicole went to the corner of the room and grabbed a small folding table. She brought it over to where Jim was restrained and set it up just in front of him.

“Your testicles will be placed here …” Nicole motioned to the edge of the table “… and trapped into place. This way, they will have nowhere to escape. They will support my entire body weight.”

Jim looked at the waist-high table. There was a small divot on one side where Nicole was pointing to. Jim watched as Nicole roughly placed his swollen ballsack on the divot. Nicole slid a funny-shaped wooden block into place along the edge, effectively trapping his nuts in the groove on the table. “This table is specifically designed for ball standing. This will be excruciatingly painful. It will feel like you are being castrated, but don’t worry. I won’t do any permanent damage.”

It was all Jim could do to whimper a “thank you” in response.

“Are you going to stay quiet, or should we use the ball gag?”

Jim admitted he needed the gag and Nicole strapped it into place.

“Let’s not use the blindfold, though. This time, I want you to watch yourself get obliterated.”

She stepped up onto the table and Jim watched with dread as she placed the toes of her right foot on top of his trapped gonads. She slowly increased the pressure with her right foot. Jim’s moans grew louder and louder as the pressure increased. Soon, Jim was crying in pain, trying to beg through the ball gag.

She lifted her left foot off the table and balanced her entire body weight on the toes of her right foot.

Jim couldn’t even scream. His eyes bulged out of his head as his genitalia went into sensory overload. His entire body was consumed by the gut-wrenching, excruciating hell that accompanied each jiggle of Nicole’s foot. He swore he could actually feel his manhood turning into jelly underneath her weight. Every passing second the pain seemed to multiply, sending Jim into deeper and deeper throws of unbearable suffering. His breath was coming in short, ragged gasps. He could feel himself beginning to black out.

Just as he felt himself slipping into unconsciousness, Nicole let off the pressure ever so slightly. Just enough to keep him awake.

While Jim was consumed by the anguish her foot was causing, Nicole just giggled. She used her free left foot to tap his thigh, reminding him to breath. She intended to keep him trapped in this hell for as long as possible.

When Nicole finally relented, Jim collapsed into his restraints. His breath returned in deep gasps as he slowly regained awareness of his surroundings. His testicles, at first seemingly flattened, slowly inflated back to their original swollen shape.
“If I did that right, it should feel like they came fresh out of a blender. Do they feel like mush?”

Jim could barely regain his bearings before Nicole continued.

“Break time’s over! Now for the other foot.”

Jim watched in horror as she positioned her other foot over his crushed family jewels. This time, she didn’t slowly ramp up the pressure. She didn’t want him to have any time to prepare himself. Instead, she lifted herself up in one fell swoop.

Jim screamed. The ball gag was little use against Jim’s blood-curdling wail. His left testicle was getting most of Nicole’s weight, and he swore he could feel it crunching under her big toe. Every tiny shift in her balance felt like a knife plunging directly into Jim’s soul. He tore at his restraints, trying desperately to find even the slightest moment of relief, but it was no use. All he could do was surrender completely to Nicole and endure the torture wrought by her foot.

After what felt like eternity to Jim, Nicole got down, content with the suffering she had caused. His manhood was quite mangled, well on its way to being properly pulverized. Each testicle was swelling badly, and his scrotum was a very deep shape of red. Jim was shivering in pain, barely able to talk, and looked to be on the cusp of vomiting. She glanced at the timer.

Just enough time for her favorite finishing routine.

“Now, Jim, I’m going to let you out of the restraints. I want you to show me that you’ve learned your lesson. I want you to stay upright and take all the pain and suffering. Can you do that for me?”

Jim nodded, desperate to get out of his restraints and cradle what was left of his manhood. Nicole put the folding table back in the corner of the room. She took off the ballgag and unlocked Jim. He immediately sunk to the ground, hands between his legs.

“Oh no. You promised me you would stay standing! Get in position!”

Jim lumbered back to his feet, hesitant to present himself. The instant his legs were spread open enough, Nicole unleashed a devastating kick. Jim cried out as his already aching and swollen balls were bashed yet again. He resumed his place on the floor: cradling his nuts in the fetal position while whimpering in pain.

“If you’re going to be a pathetic little bitch about this, just stay down there. Just get on your hands and knees and I’ll kick you from behind.”

Jim got down on all fours and lay his head on the floor. Nicole got in position between his legs and behind him. “I think we should end this with some kicks.”

“Yes ma,am”.

Her first kick made a loud smacking sound, and Jim cried out. Her next kick landed toes first, and Jim slumped onto the ground.

“Get up. I’m not done.”

He moaned as he slowly got back in position.

Her next kick was right on the money. Jim collapsed onto the ground and started rolling in pain, clutching between his legs.
Nicole grabbed his ankles and physically yanked him back into position. “Get up”.

She tapped his balls with her toes to line up her kick and Jim gasped. “I didn’t even kick you. Oh my gosh.”

She absolutely unloaded her next kick. Jim yelled out in agony as her foot careened into his balls. He crumpled into the fetal position and started rocking back and forth. Nicole glanced at the timer and noticed there were only a few minutes left.

‘I think ten more hard kicks should do it for today’s session. What do you think, Jim?”

Jim just sobbed on the floor. He only managed to lumber back into position because he knew this must be close to the end. “Count them for me, please.”

The first nine kicks came and went, each kick harder than the last. Jim could barely gasp out the numbers after each kick. Jim was delirious from the pain, his midsection exploding in torment.

Nicole bent down to inspect his ballsack before finishing him off. It was visibly swollen and bruised. Jim was gasping in pain at even the slightest touch.

“I can tell your balls are very damaged. They will hurt for a very long time. If we went on too much longer, the damage might become permanent.” Jim gulped. “Luckily for you, we only have one kick left.”

The timer started beeping. Jim sighed in relief, hoping this meant he was done.

“No, no, you’re not getting off that easy. You are still upright and functioning so I am not happy yet. One last kick. Get up.”

Jim managed to stand with Nicole’s help. His whole body was shivering in pain.

“I won’t lie to you Jim. This will be extremely painful. Next time you want to act like a filthy pervert, think back to this kick.”

His heart was hammering in fear, and he swore he could see her salivating with anticipation. He swollen gonads dangled dangerously between his legs, exposed.

She backed up two paces, counting out the steps so she could get a perfect running start. Her eyes never left his package. She flung her right foot forward with practiced precision, slamming her big toe into his right testicle with brutal force.

The smacking sound alone was deafening. Like the sickening crunch of someone stepping on a peanut shell. The collision was so violent Jim was lifted into the air before dropping to the ground like a sack of potatoes. He could barely process the eruption of pain. His testicles were already so bruised and swollen they had no room to hide in his sack. They directly absorbed the full force of Nicole’s brutal kick. The right one took most of the punishment, getting trapped between Nicole’s foot and his pelvis.

His midsection felt like it was on fire. Explosions of horrific agony shot from his groin through the rest of his body. He lost control of his limbs, and was reduced to thrashing about wildly on the floor. While his eyes were open, he couldn’t see anything but stars, much less Nicole as she giggled at his predicament. He could barely breath, much less scream. His entire world was consumed by the torturous sensations emanating from his ballsack. It was all he could do to hold back from vomiting.

As Jim lay convulsing on the floor, wracked by the destruction unleashed on his testicles, Nicole leisurely got dressed while jotting down her notes on the form Jim had brought in. After gathering her things, Nicole knelt down next to Jim. “Based on your performance today, I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson yet. I’m recommending that you be enrolled in weekly sessions.”

Jim moaned in a mixture of agony and dread.

“This is your life now. Non-stop testicular torment. That’s the only way you will learn your lesson.”

Jim just sobbed.

Nicole walked out, leaving Jim as a blubbering mess on the ground. A couple minutes later the receptionist came in. She retrieved the form Nicole left her, pulled Jim up from the floor and dragged him to the changing room. It took her a minute to remove the strap from the base of his scrotum. With all the swelling, she couldn’t tell where the latch was. After finally removing the strap, she made sure his chastity cage was tightly secured.

All Jim wanted to do was curl up in the fetal position and cradle his aching crotch. However, he knew from his prior visits that wasn’t allowed after the session, so he got dressed while the receptionist watched. Even his baggy jeans felt too constricting for his swollen gonads. He hobbled through the hallway to the waiting area. As he was shuffling to the exit, the receptionist called out. “Wait! You need to make an appointment for next week!”

Jim just groaned. Each tiny movement was sending earthquakes of pain through his body, but he managed to waddle back to the receptionist’s desk. Jim was hyperventilating, barely able to hold himself up using the desk as a crutch. After what felt like an eternity to him, they managed to set a time for his appointment next week. Before leaving, Jim asked if there was a place he could lie down to try to recover from his session.

“You can spend some time whimpering in your car in the parking lot. Just make sure you’re home in time for the edging.” Jim let out a whimper. He had forgotten about the edging. Just the thought sent a shiver of dread through his body.

He thanked the receptionist and hobbled out to his car. He collapsed, sobbing in the back seat, desperately clutching between his legs.
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The Clinic

Post by MisterFlames »

Poor Jim. Hope he gets his category 6 treatment soon, in order to turn him into a better human being. 🙏
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The Clinic

Post by CagedAnimal »

WOW!! That was intense! Hope to see it continue, thanks for sharing here.