Hey all

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Hey all

Post by Mz_Teneale »

hey boys and girls.

First i would like to apologise. The last time i posted on this site you may remember me saying something like that i was going to post more on the site as i had been busy over the christmas holidays.... So i am apologising for not posting since then.

The reason i have been no where near here is because John and i broke up. As you could probably imagine i have been so upset as of late and i really havnt been thinking about Seraph0x and his awesome site. So again i apologise. I do think though i am well on the road to recovery and i promise to post here alot more. I wish i could tell you the one reason behind our break up, but i guess there is more than one reason, them all being complicated and quite personal. John was the love of my life and in some ways always will be. We are not in contact anymore, and he doesnt even live in the same city anymore. So John, if you are reading this, i will always love you and hope you have a very happy life.

It might take me a while to get back into the groove of the site... I can already see a few things have changed, alot of new faces and alot of new webteases... I have to say to you all it has been an honour meeting some of you and working with others, in particular seraph0x and the rest of the moderating team :smile:

Speaking of that, a while ago i asked ph0xy to remove my moderating status.... i can see the mod forums so im presuming he didnt get around to it, looks like he slacked off a bit since i left :whip: So, if he and the other mods dont mind, it would be an honour if i could keep my old position and keep on contributing to the site in my own little ways.

Its been a long time since i was around here, and i can say im a little rusty :-P but its great to be back and to see you all again.

Hopefully i will get around to making a tease soon

thanks all, its good to be back :-D
The Mistress From Oz
leeness
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by leeness »

Hi Im sorry to hear about you and John and I wish you both every happyness in the future.
aching4release
Explorer
Explorer

wb

Post by aching4release »

Sorry to hear of your break-up and i wish you both all the best. But it is good to have you back Mz Teneale.
love 2 B teased, while i'm aching 4 release
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

That is very sad :-/ But that is how the life is going. All is frail (hope the right word i looked for it in dictionary) and we have to learn accepting the changes in our life. It's more easy if we recognize what a wonderful gift our life is whatever happened to us, good or bad. Every breath is a wonderful gift.

To be honestly I missed your participation in the forums and i am happy that you are back again. Hopefully this time you really be back :lol:

And yes there is never only one reason for break up a relationship and always both parts are responsible. I hope you and John are fine and will find new luck in your lifes.

No matter how long you haven't been here. You are always welcome :-)
Try or die
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by drawn »

Sorry to hear about the turmoil in your life Mz Teneale. I imagine everyone will be happy if you find the time to post a bit more, and hopefully you can have a bit of fun with it too :)
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

thanks for your concern guys, you are all very sweet. Im doing fine thanks to the support of friends and family... Im glad you still want me here.

Dark, its good to see you again, i promise to stay around longer this time :-P
The Mistress From Oz
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Glad that you are back, Mz_Teneale... I just wish it would have been under better circumstances. I don't think there's anything I can add to what Dark said, I share those same sentiments.
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

Damn, if you where my gf and we broke up, I will find a cliff. I hope John hasn't.

Anywho, it's good to have you around here again, you make this site even better.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

Sorry to hear about your break-up. But nice that you have returned to this site though.
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

Post by mrfire »

welcome back, gorgeous. Your return seems to be bittersweet, but it's good to have you back none-the-less. :beer2:
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

just smile :-D ... cause your pretty!

i say that to all my friend who go through break-ups.. and it seems to help them out.. jsut remeber that when your sad!
spice23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spice23 »

I have not been around long but wish to include my condolences and gratefulness that you are back. I am relatively new to the site but have read many of the older posts and have enjoyed your comments.

Best of luck to you and keep thinking ahead as much as is possible. I know how easy it is to get caught up in the past, although some time there is necessary, the future is where we belong!
Enjoying the site and wish more people would take a stab at writing teases for the site!