New Release: High Stroker (game)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: New Release: High Stroker (game)

Post by kerkersklave »

bizmark wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:08 am The next release, will have more pattern variety.
Ah ok this was only a preview basically? That is great. With increasing difficulty and more variations in the patterns it will be fun.
It would not hurt to have a little bit of story line with it, but if it is challenging enough it wont matter. I played it on ultra and the speed was right for me, arousing but quite far from being to hard to handle.
There was this Guidme-tease viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21898 with a similar idea which was pretty great, if you are looking for some inspiration.
Also on a side note: I don't see anything in your tease that would not be achievable on EOS. You could not achieve the exact layout, but otherwise it should work, and it would give you probably a wider audience.
bizmark
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by bizmark »

I've updated the link, in the top post, with the latest 0.6b release. I also included the changelog. Based on the feedback, I added an Intense mode, along with a few other planned changes. Once again, let me know what you think. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
kerkersklave wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:32 pm Ah ok this was only a preview basically? That is great. With increasing difficulty and more variations in the patterns it will be fun.
It would not hurt to have a little bit of story line with it, but if it is challenging enough it wont matter. I played it on ultra and the speed was right for me, arousing but quite far from being to hard to handle.
There was this Guidme-tease viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21898 with a similar idea which was pretty great, if you are looking for some inspiration.
Also on a side note: I don't see anything in your tease that would not be achievable on EOS. You could not achieve the exact layout, but otherwise it should work, and it would give you probably a wider audience.
Preview / public beta... whatever you want to call it. I wasn't exactly planning on releasing the game, but I figured I'd throw it out there, and see if anybody else would enjoy it. It's just something, that I'm doing for fun.

Technical Forms is fantastic. Though, for this game, I wasn't really interested in much of a story. It's more of a points-based, webtease game, though with enough interest, and enough downtime on my end, you never know. Thanks for the advance on EOS. I'll check it out. For now, this is just a fun project, to pass the time.

I hope you guys like the new release.
letbobo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by letbobo »

I really like the concept and the 0.6b version works great. :yes:
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Augustulus »

Hey :wave:,

didn't played it actually but looked through it and I like the idea.
I wonder if you always need the same amount of points to get your permission to cum, or if it's random selected with every new game, because I think you lose the thrill if you know the score you have to reach.
Considering this it might also be good to have the option to choose between short, normal or long game, where you get a smaller or larger goal.
Also is it possible to add your own picture-sets?

Keep up the good work :smile:!
It's time to duel statistics:
Wins: 16
Loses: 12

Offer: (I'm currently not taking any new requests!)
I'm having fun creating custom tasks (jerk off instructions)! Interested in one?
Look here:
Spoiler: show
What you have to do:
1. Write me a PM
2. Be polite! (I don't react to PMs without greeting etc)
3. Tell me something about your fetishes and limits (more details lead to better experiences)
4. Send me a detailed report after playing. I want my fun, too :-) and want to enhance my skills
5. If I don't get a report I will ignore further requests from you!

I will respond to PMs as soon as possible (typically within 24 hours)
bizmark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bizmark »

Thanks to everyone that has tried the game, and thanks for the great feedback! Work has picked up a bit, so I don't have much free time at the moment, but I have been working on a new update. I'll have it posted, by the weekend. Now that the basic coding framework is done, I can focus a bit more on "game play". I think you'll be surprised, how different the next release will be.
Augustulus wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:54 pm I wonder if you always need the same amount of points to get your permission to cum, or if it's random selected with every new game, because I think you lose the thrill if you know the score you have to reach.
Considering this it might also be good to have the option to choose between short, normal or long game, where you get a smaller or larger goal.
Also is it possible to add your own picture-sets?
I really like the idea of a finish score, that changes each time you play. Right now, there are a few different levels of finish, but they are all set to a static score. I'm definitely adding this to my to-do list.

To answer your questions: short / medium / long, is basically the same as easy / medium / hard. The length of the session changes, and so does the difficulty. You can stop, and exit the game, after any session, and the game will save your position, so you have full control over the length of the game. As long as you don't fail, you can keep playing. And yes, you can modify the picture sets, very easily. That was one of my goals, when I started making this game.

For anyone that has tried the game, and thought it was boring, I think you'll like the next release. I don't want to drop any teasers, because I'm not sure what I'll have time to finish, but I promise that the "game play", will be much more interesting.

Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming. I've gotten some good ideas from you guys.
frankendude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by frankendude »

This is pretty great for a beta. Pacing is very good, sounds like you've gotten a lot of good feedback. If one wanted to add picture sets for use now, would this be possible or is this coming in the next update? Are they limited to a maximum of 10 like in the current set?
bizmark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bizmark »

For those that are interested, I just posted a new update. This is a pretty big update. Lots of changes. Hopefully you guys like the direction that this game is heading. I did notice a few bugs, in this release, though they are minor. They'll be corrected in the next release. As always, send me your feedback.

For those that want to change the pictures, it's pretty straight forward. You're limited to 10 per set, and they have to be named 1 - 10. That's all there is to it. Replace the photos in the appropriate folder, and you're good to go.

I still have about 20 tasks on my to-do list, before I consider this project completed. With that said, I just picked up a project for work, so this might get pushed onto the back burner for a while. Keep the feedback coming, and I'll release another update, as soon as possible.
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by hallojo1337 »

It looks very good :-D Thank you for your work :love:
bizmark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bizmark »

Thanks to everyone, who has downloaded and tried the game. Work has picked up again, so I haven't had much time to put toward this project. I have been adding features / updates, though I'm not far enough along to release another version. My goal is to make the teases less predictable, to increase replay value. I should have a new release, by the end of this month.

I would really appreciate any feedback, from anyone that has tried the game. Likes / dislikes / suggestions, are all welcome. I've incorporated a few suggestions already, and hope to get more input, to make the game more fun. I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts.

As of right now, the next release will have an improved edging engine, additional dialog, more mistresses, and a randomized target score, which changes each time you start a new game (thanks to Augustulus for the suggestion). Keep the feedback coming!
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

Enjoying this game. Thank you!

is there anywhere where I can edit the stroke rate? i.e. have the range shift to the slower side?

-Ajax
bizmark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bizmark »

Thanks to everybody that tried the game. Sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been a bit hectic lately. As of right now, I think that 0.7b will be the last release of High Stroker.

If anyone is interested, I've actually been working on something new, with a similar game engine. This project has more of a game element, and is based on an old fighting video game. If you're a fan of High Stroker, and you like old fighting games, you'll probably like this game too. I won't be releasing this project to the public, until it's a bit further along, but I could use help with testing.

If you're interested in beta testing a new stroke fighting game, PM me, and I'll send you a link. I need some feedback to make sure that the game works well, and the concept is playable. I'll send links to the first 5 people that PM me.