The Were-Doggy

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

The Were-Doggy

Post by Drool »

The Were-Doggy

by Drool

I was on my way home, late at night, walking through the dark silent streets. It was full moon, but this wasn't something I cared of at this time of my life... Under one of the lanterns I saw a little dog. It looks like it was waiting for me. Normally I was a bit afraid of dogs. But this one was quite small and it looked friendly. "Hi, doggy" I said while I passed it. And the dog got up and came closer. And I couldn't resist, patting it's head. And it bit me in the hand.
"Ouch!" It wasn't a hard bit, more of a scratch. But it was bleeding a bit. The dog was gone. I thought of rabies and all sort of illnesses, ran home into my one-room appartment and put everything I could find in my first aid box on the small wound. It didn't hurt more than a normal scratch. And since I'm a coward I decided not to go to hospital, but to wait until tomorrow and see how it develops. I suddenly felt very tired. And hot. Did I get fever? I could only get rid of my clothes and then fell on my bed, naked and was asleep immediately.

I woke up after some hours. It was still dark. I felt funny somehow. I scratched my chest in half sleep and that felt funny too. I slowly opened my eyes. My room looked distorted, somehow out of proportion. It looked much higher than normal. Strange. I stretched my body. And it felt - different. Better. Stronger. More alive. Still in a daze I looked at my hand - and was wide awake the next fraction of a second. That was no hand. That was a paw. Instinctively I tried to grab it with my other hand. Two paws. I looked down on me. The distorted view seemed to normalize slowly. I blinked. I blinked again. And I blinked a third time. But the picture didn't fade, it only became clearer and clearer.
I was a dog.
I jumped from the bed and landed on all fours. This felt so natural. I walked to the mirror. Using four limbs for walking felt far more... elegant than tumbling along on two. I stared into the mirror. I didn't know much about dog breeds, so I could only tell that I was a damned sleek looking, pretty big dog. What was that feeling? Oh, I was wagging my tail.
And what was this smell? There were all sorts of smells. I had to investigate. With some hassle I opened the door of my appartment. I had to jump about 10 times until I got the handle down. Fortunately the door wasn't locked. More smells in the hallway. There were the stairs. Stairs! They looked smooth and frightening somehow. I sniffed at them thoroughly which soothed me a bit. Then I carefully went down step by step. It felt like if a human was walking on his hands.
The front door was open, so I could just walk outside on the street. These smells! There were two, no three other guys around who had set their markings. I would deal with them as soon as I meet them. But first I would give them a warning. I ran to the first marking. I was there in no time. These were 100 meters in how many seconds? Eight? And I was only panting a bit. I raised a leg and erased the marking of this loser and replaced it with my own. This came completely automatic. And as I realized what I was doing it was already done.
But it drew my attention to that thing between my legs. That big thing. I didn't know that dogs could have such a big penis. And such big balls. Obviously I didn't notice these earlier, because I was so excited exploring other aspects of my new body. I was no normal dog. That was for sure.
I tried to grab my dog cock with my paws, but this was a rather awkward affair. I felt desperation creeping up my back. I was used to jerk off quite often. But with these paws... If someone was filming me right now, the clip would go viral in no time.
I looked at my paws and my cock and suddenly had to bark. Oh, what an idiot I was. I was a dog! I just bent my body forward and put my cock into my mouth. Ouch! I had to be careful with my teeth. I let my long tongue wander along the seemingly endless row. Wow. These were real bonebreakers. Confidently I looked around for some competition. But the streets were still empty.
So I carefully licked my cock and sucked at it. That was something I always dreamed of as a human. My cock was getting bigger and bigger until I had to gasp for air. I wondered how a dog orgasm feels. But this seemed not to be the right place for that. I was still human enough that I felt uneasy to jerk off right on the street. Well, this said the guy you just peed at the corner. On my way back to the house I had to bark at myself.
I took a deep breath. All these unbelievable scents... But what was that? I stopped in the middle of the movement. Adrenaline flooded my body. My heart raced like a jackhammer.
A demon!
And then I saw it. Hiding between two parked cars. Distance 200, no 220 meters. I was half there, before I even could think that. I jumped over the first car in one giant leap. The demon made "meow" and just slipped effortless through a small opening in the wall behind it. Just big enough for the demon, too small for me. I peeked into the hole and the demon gave me an unbelievable arrogant look back over the shoulder, how only demons can do. Oh, I hate these things.
My heart raced and I was panting heavily. But I have never felt so alive. Not even remotely. Did I really just jump over this car? Blood was pumping through my body. My cock and my balls felt itchy. Now back into my room and let's see, how a dog orgasm feels.
I was climbing the stairs, which was easier than sliding down. I reached the floor of my appartment, when I heard the elevator. I still fumbled with the door handle when the elevator door opened and out stepped my neighbour, Larissa Martin, my secret crush who always ignored me.
"Oh, who are you?" she asked me. "Do you belong to..." she gestured to my door.
I nodded. And she laughed.
"Uh, you are a smart dog. Do you understand what I say?"
I nodded again.
"Uh." She got a bit more serious and let her eyes wander over my body. I sat down on my hind legs, proudly presenting my throbbing dog equipment. Her eyes went big for a moment and then she said in a hoarse voice: "You are one big doggy. Follow me into my room. I have some nice treat for you."
And I followed her.
That was the first time I was in her appartment. It looked like mine but the furniture and stuff was way classier. Not more expensive, just selected with better taste. And maybe tidier.
"Woof" I said in admiration.
"You like my room, eh?" Larissa said.
I looked up to her and nodded.
"Maybe you like this too."
She pulled up her tight sweater, slowly enough, that her breasts made one heavy bounce. Then she opened her bra and carelessly tossed it aside. I marveled at her upper body. She was slim but with toned muscles and with big breasts. Not too big. Quite right.
"You have quite a long tongue" she said while stripping off her pants.
I stared at her tight panties that were more outlining than hiding.
She stripped off this last piece of fabric and hold it in front of my nose.
"Come here doggy, come here." And so she guided me to her bed.
She sat on the head end of the bed and opened her legs wide.
"Come here doggy..." Her voice was soft, but she narrowed her eyes and gave me a look like the demon did before. I made myself flat like a crocodile and crawled slowly between her legs, always looking into her eyes. She seemed to like this.
"Here doggy..."
Her pussy was narrow and looked as muscular as the rest of her body. I started to lick her. First slowly and only with the tip of my tongue. Then I started using my doggy licking super powers. My tongue was big as a washcloth. And as soaking wet. And I made noises that usually can be only heard in a japanese noodle joint at lunchtime. My dog lips were of not much use and I had to be extremely careful with my sharp teeth. But my tongue was great. I was probing Larissa's hole with it and her tighs twitched and she was grabbing my head.
"Easy... easy..." she moaned. "Easy, big boy..."
And with this she pushed me back and turned me on my back. Or better: I let her turning me on my back. All fours in the air I played the little doggy. And she laughed, playing along, stroking me everywhere. But soon she concentrated on my lower half and then came the moment were she just grabbed my cock.
"Wow. That's a really big thing." As she hasn't noticed that before. "And these balls" she grabbed them too and I flinched and yelped. "Oh... Does this hurt?" She squeezed them even harder and it really hurt.
'Do this again and I will bite your head off' I said. But out came only a low growl. She seemed to understand though.
Of course my mood changed instantly when she put my cock into her mouth. Or at least she tried hard to get it in. It wasn't much more then the head that fitted in. But that was okay for me. Larissa Martin was giving me a blow job. Finally.
It took less than a minute and my juices were close to boiling. But I didn't want to cum this way.
I got back on my four paws. Larissa seemed to be surprised but understood when I pointed on the bed with my snout. Now I gave her the demon look. She blushed but layed down on her back, looking a bit anxious. So far it was only foreplay. Now for the real thing.
I placed my paws to the left and to the right of her breasts and looked down into her eyes. The tip of my cock was probing for the right spot, leaving a wet trace of precum.
Larissa's eyes went wide when I hit the jackpot. "Oh my... urrghhh!" she cried when I squeezed the tip of my cock into her tight hole.
I let it sink in slowly, millimeter by millimeter, until I couldn't go any deeper. Not that my pelvis hit her pussy. No. There were about two paw-widths left.
I just hit the ground. Larissa's cheeks were bright red and made her look even more beautiful. Her breath went heavy when I started to move my hip in little circles. I had to fight back the urge to just do the rabbit - or better the doggy. I growled softly into her ear which she seemed to like. But I refrained from nibbling at it. Not with this teeth.
Finally I couldn't stand it any longer. We both couldn't. I pulled my cock out and then thrusted it back in until the imaginary 'tilt!' showed up in Larissa's eyes. She yelped and grabbed my head and hold me in her arms and countered my thrusts with counter-thrusts to make each hit as hard as possible. And then I yelped too. And I came. And she came.
I pumped my sticky dog cum into her and it felt like her belly grew slightly bigger with each jet. But that was probably just my imagination.
For some time I was just lying on her, panting, feeling her body, her racing heart, smelling her breath and sweat.
It felt so right.

When I finally crawled off her, my cum ran out of her fuckhole in a steady stream, making a big puddle.
Larissa looked peaceful now, she was asleep. Silently I made my way back to my room and into my bed. I felt tired too. It was in half-sleep, when I had this disturbing idea that I had made her pregnant. But pregnant with what? Puppies? With a slightly hysterical giggle I pushed this idea aside and felt asleep.

The next day I awoke as a human. I was so relieved that I had fits of crying and laughing at the same time. I was inspecting my body in front of the mirror. My teeth looked tiny again. My tongue was tiny. I looked down and got another crying fit.
Finally I calmed down. This wasn't too bad. Being a human wasn't too bad. I could talk, walk stairs, push buttons and do other sophisticated things.
But - it was only a theory at this time, but it turned out to be right - I had turned into some sort of Werewolf. Or Weredog. Or Weredoggy, because I was a nice dog. And Werewolfs turn into such at full moon...

I met Larissa in the hall. She greeted me friendly.
"Hi Mark!"
That was the first time ever she called me by name.
"Uh, hi, uh, Larissa."
"You never told me that you have such a nice doggy!"
"Uh, we never talked much..."
"What's his name?"
"Er... Rex." That was the only dog name that came into my mind.
"Hmm... Rex... hmmm?" She narrowed her eyes. Her voice sounded hot. "Where is he?"
"Ran away. He always runs away." Larissa looked disappointed, almost shocked. "But he comes back quite frequently. He's a pretty wild dog, you know." Larissa's face lighted up.
"Yeah. I bet he is." She looked at me, biting her lower lip and I wondered what she knew or suspected or sensed. But sometimes there are things we just don't want to know in every detail.
"When he comes back, send him over... please. Would you do this for me?"
"Sure" I said with hoarse voice. "I bet Rex will like this."
She nodded and off she was.

I'm trying to live a normal life since then. But I'm counting the days until the next full moon.
dobermann
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: The Were-Doggy

Post by dobermann »

Love it! :love: