Jamie's Birthday Present

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Jamie's Birthday Present

Post by aldorax »

Jamie's Birthday Present
(c) 2002 CM99. (now aldorax)

DISCLAIMER: This is a complete work of fiction and sexual fantasy, and I do not know Jamie personally. Neither is my name Craig or Jamie my girlfriend. However, there are some elements of truth about my experience and desires with T&D, which are incorporated in the story. If this sort of thing isn't for you, or if you're underage, please ignore it and go elsewhere. (Note: Aside from the character names, this story is not part of any other story; thus don't expect exacting plot or character continuity from one story to another, unless so indicated.)

Thanks to NTC for this forum, and for everyone for making this the most active forum on NTC. I'm particularly appreciative that this forum has allowed me to explore a kinky interest of mine for quite a while in a quasi-public community.

* PROLOGUE *

Since discovering that his online girlfriend "JamieGirl74" was indeed Jamie, his real-life girlfriend, Craig's sex life had never been the same. In fact, there were times he would go out of his mind, either from the orgasmic high experienced by exploding after a week or two of her non-stop cock-teasing, or from the frustration during the weeks in-between orgasms when he was unable to explode.

Still, Craig had to admit, this was a fun way of living inside the bedroom, and he loved it. So much so, that over time, he talked Jamie into 'switching' roles with him now and then, with Craig being the one doing the teasing and Jamie being the one becoming more and more frustrated. When he was 'topping' her, Craig had fun, but always knew that when it was her turn, she'd more than reciprocate back, and playfully make him writhe in agony depending on how hot she got before getting relief. Craig was therefore careful to be nice, but not too nice, lest he 'reap what he sow' when he was on top.

For example, once when it was Craig's turn to 'top' Jamie, he took a decidedly hands-off approach. When weekend came, he simply locked her into a leather chastity belt with a remote-controlled dildo vibrator inside. As Jamie worked around the house, every step made her hotter and hotter, yet she was unable to do anything about it. To make matters worse, when she was not moving about and engaging in activities around the house, Craig flipped the vibrator on - sometimes slow, sometimes fast - so that she was kept aroused until she started moving around again and her own actions kept her on-edge. Even that night, Jamie thrashed in bed trying to get some relief, but doing so only woke Craig up, and he'd switch on the vibrator to keep her occupied for a little while.

He kept her locked up until late Saturday afternoon, when he finally put down the remote control for the vibrator to made a wonderful candlelight dinner, opened a fantastic bottle of wine, and served a truly romantic meal before leading her into the bedroom. Once he released her from the belt - before it even fell to the floor - she pounced, throwing him to the covers and had her way with him in an animalistic, pulse-pounding way, cumming again and again for what seemed to be hours. Craig fondly remembered that Saturday as the wildest sex he ever experienced. (He also remembered awakening that Sunday feeling aches in muscles that he never knew he had.)

When they were together, Jamie was an extraordinary tease. One memorable Friday, she gave Craig a slow striptease in the living room and then after sitting him - fully-clothed - in a chair, gave him a prolonged lapdance while running her hands through his hair and over his chest while kissing his face and neck. Once she felt his crotch expand in arousal and he began to begin to thrust toward her himself, she climbed off and had him make dinner. But while he was preparing dinner - quite grumpily she noted - she stayed behind him in the kitchen, occasionally reaching under his legs and fondling his crotch -- warning him that if he turned around to steal a glimpse of her naked body, she'd 'make it worse for him' and not let him cum that night. As it turned out, she teased him after dinner, all night, and didn't let him cum until the following night. She particularly enjoyed making him totally hot and desperate, and then forcing him to enter but remain motionless inside her, letting her moist heat and periodic clenching of her pussy practically tease him to tears. But when she finally made him cum, Craig was in heaven, and Jamie was right there with him.

Jamie would be equally devious in her remote teases. Since they lived apart, and he travelled frequently, she devised a tease for him when they couldn't be together, basing it around a computer-based slide show. The show would have a large number of photos - some of which were of Jamie - that Craig was to watch while playing with himself. The pictures would remain on-screen for a random period of time (between 5 and 20 seconds) determined by the program when it started. The 'tease' - as Jamie put it - was that he could only cum when her picture was displayed; thus, the faster the pictures appeared meant a shorter period of time to wait - and a short time to try and cum if he was allowed - but a longer time between pictures meant he had to endure a much slower build-up before trying to cum if allowed. Since the pictures were displayed randomly, if he had any desire to cum in the allotted time he had to stay right on the edge from picture-to-picture. Of course, Jamie made it so that Craig would have no way of knowing if a picture of her was even in the slide show for a given session - meaning he could stroke and remain on-edge but never get a chance at relief during a given session. (Once, when he was on travel, to 'get him back' for being 'playfully evil' by locking her in the chastity belt and teasing her, she sent him a slideshow tease that didn't include any pictures of herself. For days, he brought himself to the edge repeatedly and for prolonged periods, hoping to see Jamie's picture and get his release, but it never happened. He returned home horny and very frustrated, much to Jamie's delight.)

Over the past several months, the level of mutual teasing and kink slowly became more innovative. Indeed, Craig and Jamie had creative minds, and when it came to teasing the other silly, both held advanced degrees and a magical prowess over the other. He knew that he was the more sexually-submissive of the two, and enjoyed that position regularly. But Jamie also knew that letting him control her now and then would turn him on even more, and besides, she knew the sex afterward, despite whatever teasing he came up with, would be - to say the least - explosive. Yet it wasn't a full-time thing; sometimes weeks of regular orgasmic sex would go by before one would suggest 'another round' of games. And that made it not only bearable, but more special for them both; they saved such 'games' for when their respective work schedules were easier, and they could afford to be distracted by other, non-work-related 'urges' and desires.

Next they were going to work on mutual simultaneous teases. Craig had the idea of each partner picking the toy most likely to get the other to cum early. They would find a way to (or a good friend to help) tie them together, facing each other, with legs and arms wrapped around each other and their selected toys 'installed' and 'engaged.' Jamie suggested they both be blindfolded to heighten the moment, and Craig upped the ante even further by suggesting they both be gagged. The end result would be two people, lost in their own sexual buildups, climbing towards orgasm together, feeding off each other's energy, squirming, and muffled moaning. The person to cum first would be deemed the 'loser' and be forced to do something for the other - make dinner, run errands, do laundry, continue being denied, and so forth. They were still working the details, but the thought of such a contest made both Craig and Jamie seriously hot.

Thus, T&D was good fun for both, even though Craig was the one 'teased' more than doing the teasing. Being aroused, teased, brought to the edge, denied, and then ultimately brought to an explosive climax was a sensual activity both relished in their respective personal lives, especially for Craig as the regular 'bottom' or 'teasee' of the couple. Jamie was a sweetheart, too - she derived more pleasure from making Craig cum after prolonged teasing than simply by denying him for an unknown period of time. To them, T&D was simply prolonged foreplay and a fun way to spend quality time with each other.

This is the story of one of their more memorable evenings.

* PART I OF ??? *

Craig got to Jamie's apartment late one Friday to find her on the sofa, reading her mail. Reaching down, he kissed her and tussled her hair. "Hey, baby." He loved opening the door and seeing the love of his life there in her sports bra and tights. Given the week he had, and the sight of his gorgeous girlfriend, he had half a mind to fuck her right there.

Jamie looked up at him and smiled. "Hey yourself! Welcome to weekend!" She stood up and hugged him again. They stood, embracing and kissing for a very long minute. "I've done dinner already. You like lemon salmon with veggies?"

"Mmmmm my favorite, babe, you know that....but do I have time for a shower first?" He wrinkled his nose.

She pushed him back. "Yeah, you do. Don't take too long, and don't be playing around in there with yourself, either. You're mine this weekend, you know."

"After what I did to you last time, I think I'm...uhh....in trouble." He smiled.

Jamie laughed, tossing her brown hair back over her shoulders. "No, no, not at all. You're not in TROUBLE. It's just your turn, that's all.....and after all, turnabout is-" She smiled. "turnabout is fair play!"

He grunted, half-knowing he was in some sort of trouble, despite what she said. Jamie just giggled.

Minutes later, he emerged from the bedroom in a t-shirt and shorts, and made his way into the kitchen. Jamie was just pouring her favorite wine for them at the table. He kissed her, noting the faint scent of vanilla, a scent that drove him wild whenever she wore it. "Smells delicious."

She snickered. "Me, or dinner?"

"Your choice, love." Nose-to-nose, he smiled and began to push her toward the kitchen counter.

She stepped back and raised an accusing finger at him, scowling. "Not yet, mister! You are MINE! Besides, I made you a lovely dinner. C'mon-" she took his hand, pulling him toward the table. "let's eat."

Having eaten dinner, killed off the wine - and brought a second bottle into the bedroom - Craig was now in the position he most loved, yet was most apprehensive of: naked and spread-eagled, his arms and legs bound by Velcro cuffs to the corners of Jamie's bed.

"Now, my sweet," Jamie giggled as she climbed over him. "you are MINE."

Craig grinned, adjusting to compensate for Jamie's body on top of his. "Yes, I am. Whatever shall I do?" He thought for a minute. "Cum quickly?" He grinned.

Jamie snickered. "Maybe in your dreams, but not in my bedroom. Tonight is about me and you. Your frustration, my ecstasy. My satisfaction, your agony." She slid up over his chest, parking her lips next to his left ear. "By tomorrow morning, you're going to be out of your mind, sweet thing. I promise you that." She licked his ear, sending shivers down his body. "Yesssss......"

"But let's make sure you really enjoy yourself tonight." She pulled a blindfold off her headboard and fastened it around Craig's eyes. As usual, he stiffened in instinctual fear, and Jamie rubbed his chest. "Honey, when are you going to get over this fear? I'm not going to hurt you....have I ever hurt you?"

Craig nodded. "No, never. I trust you, but still....I don't know why I tense up when you do that. Maybe I'm just afraid of losing my sight...and my control." He paused, then added. "Or maybe because I want to know what you're going to do next?" He laughed.

"Of course you WANT to know what I'm going to do next....but the anticipation of not knowing what - or where - only makes it more exciting for you, you know that." Jamie ran her fingers through his hair, reassuring and relaxing him somewhat. "And besides, deep down you like this, don't you?"

He purred quietly.

She snuggled next to him, resting her hand on his soft cock, noting it twitch when she touched it. She fondled it for a minute or two, giving it enough stimulation to awaken and stiffen. "Craig, honey, you are just so tense tonight....it's going to be hard to enjoy myself - and you - with you all stressed out like this." She stopped her stroking and moved to his side. "I know what will make you feel better tonight - how about a nice, deep, massage?"

Before he could answer, she began to knead his calves and thighs - rubbing deeply, sometimes lightly, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly - and felt Craig's body tense before it began to unconsciously relax and sink deeper into the bed. She took great care to avoid his crotch, but instead focused her energy and hands on a body massage, running her fingertips lightly over his chest and flanks, not to tickle, but to awaken and sensitize them.

His body continued to relax, and soon Jamie began to hear his moans of ecstasy as she continued her massage. When she reached his arms, she attacked them with a vengeance, kneading them hard and eliciting an occasional yelp of pain from Craig - but the yelp was soon replaced by his quiet purring as he became used to the hard massage and the relaxation that followed. Moving to his hands, she began to massage his palms and fingers, ending with a prolonged hard squeeze on the fleshy area between his thumb and forefinger - a pressure point she knew - again, Craig yelped for a minute as the pain set in, but was soon replaced with a pleasant relaxation.

Blindfolded and bound, Craig could only lay there and accept this full-body massage, and relish the sensations of fresh blood pouring into his tired, stressed muscles. He felt completely at-ease and peaceful in Jamie's presence, and for him at the moment, all was right in the world. He thought how lucky he was to have her in his life, and made a mental note to send her massage teacher an extra special bonus for the holidays. He also began the feel the need to try and roll her over and have her this very instant.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jamie rolled off him. "How do you feel now, dear?"

"Mmmmmmm.....My God, Jamie. You have magical hands. I could use this every day, you are soooo wonderful to me." His face registered a peaceful, contented look that melted Jamie's heart. After all, she enjoyed making her lover feel good, whether sexually, through massage, or just good old-fashioned cuddling. Not that Craig was a slacker in these areas.

"Mmmm. I bet you like that. I'm glad. Anything else I can do for you?" She smiled, knowing that Craig couldn't see it.

He chuckled. "Now that you mention it, there is a muscle you could work on some....if you're in the mood, that is."

Again, Jamie slid over his body, causing her breasts to envelop his soft member as she made her way up his chest. "And what would that be, dear? Is your back bothering you again?"

"No, not my back - not that I wouldn't mind of course - but I was thinking something more....in need of your attention and focus. Something more intimate." He smiled. "My -" he corrected himself. "Er, your cock."

She kissed him, sucking his upper lip into her mouth. "Oh, I don't know. You were so stressed earlier, maybe that was just enough for you to get a nice body massage." She lay her head down on his chest and casually tickled his cock. "At least you know who owns it now." She giggled. It twitched.

Craig stiffened. "No, Jamie, please...."

"No what? You don't want me to massage my cock and make it feel good like the rest of you?" She lifted her head. "You know how much fun I like to have with my cock and balls. Are you sure you don't want it?"

Craig tried to move his head to where he thought Jamie was, but was unable to given how he was bound to the bed. "Yes, Jamie. Please. I want you."

"Okay. You want me to focus my attention on my cock tonight. I can do that." She rolled off him. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes. God, yes."

"And you know I might just make you cum when I'm done, don't you?" Jamie innocently asked.

Craig grunted as Jamie rolled off him. "Mmmm. Yeah, I do. You know that."

Jamie reached down to the floor and picked up her vibrating egg, holding it in her hands to warm the cool metal. As she placed it under Craig's sagging balls, she massaged them, keeping him from detecting what she was doing. Once the egg was placed, she began to stroke his cock in earnest, alternating between slow firm strokes and light fast ones; an action that resulted in a firm, stiff cock in only a few minutes. "Of course, I'll make you cum......eventually!" She giggled again. He groaned - her trademark motto - something that was in and of itself a tease and drove him crazy.

Craig was once again purring as she stroked him. She had no doubt that his eyes were glazed in passion underneath his blindfold, and resisted the temptation to remove it and see for herself. After Jamie felt his member begin to pulse and twitch in anticipation, she took it in her mouth, moving slowly....so very slowly......while softly tickling the underside of his cock with her tongue and massaging his balls with her free hand. Not enough pressure or suction anywhere to cause an explosion, but her moist mouth quickly sent Craig into a higher sexual orbit, and he subconsciously began to thrust against her.

When his thrusting began to be more pronounced, she withdrew, leaving his glistening, twitching cock quivering in the air. She was sure that the slightest stroking or touch - of any sort - would be enough to send him over the edge, but she was nowhere ready for that to happen just yet. He needed to calm down a little. She smiled at him. "How's that feel, Craig dear?"

He moaned. "God, that was heavenly. Please keep it up, that was so good."

Jamie reached for the control to the egg nestled under his balls. "I think I can do that." She flicked the vibrator on to LOW and Craig yelped in surprise. "Keep it up, I mean." She giggled.

Craig's body tensed and he groaned as the vibrations began to tickle his balls. "Jesus, what the-" The vibrations tickled his balls and radiated around his crotch, rising along his enlarged shaft and making it twitch even more.

"You just told me it felt so good, and that you wanted me to 'keep it up' -- and I'm doing just that. I'm indeed 'keeping it up' for you as you asked me to. So you can just sit back and enjoy your request being granted while I take care of some personal business of my own here."

With that, she impaled herself on her favorite non-Craig phallus and slowly rocked on it on the bed next to Craig, who was still being tickled and held on-edge by the egg under his balls. Fully relaxed, and with the tickling sensation under his balls coupled with knowing his girlfriend was ready to cum only inches away from him, Craig's mind began to slowly wander and turn to mush, his much-prided centers of logic giving way to pure instinct and the enjoyment of the sensations from his crotch.

His breath became ragged as hers did on her climb to orgasm, yet bound and blindfolded as he was, he could do little more than dream of what she looked like. To make matters worse, as she climbed toward orgasm, Jamie reached over and increased the speed of the egg vibrator under Craig, moving from LOW to MEDIUM and finally HIGH just before letting out a series of screams as she repeatedly came - hard - on her toy. To Craig's dismay, while the egg's vibrations were intense, it wasn't in the right area to give him the direct stimulation he needed to cum - but simply kept him on the very edge of orgasm for what seemed like a frustrated eternity.

About twenty minutes - and several of Jamie's orgasms later - the batteries in the egg abruptly died, leaving Craig's cock stiff and begging for attention as it twitched and ached in the air. Jamie removed the egg and gave his cock a few more loving strokes to keep it on-edge as she snuggled next to him. "How are you feeling, dear?"

Craig licked a bead of perspiration off his upper lip and his chest was heaving, as he sucked air in horny gasps. "Mmmm. Feel so good. Horny. God, I want you so much, you have no idea. Hearing you, knowing you were cumming was unbelievable. I want you so bad right now...."

Jamie stroked him some more, feeling the cum swelling inside his erect cock. "I'll bet. You love this, don't you....all helpless and subject to my desires and needs." She kept stroking.

"Yessss. I do feel gre-" He twitched, as she replaced the firm stroking with one finger running around the head of his cock. "Nnnngh! No, c'mon....Jamie, I am so close!"

Jamie kissed him. "I know, love. But you can't cum too soon. It wouldn't be right, now, would it?"

The one-finger sensation was mesmerizing, if not frustrating. "Mmmmm. No, not right. Feels good though. But.....but I can hold off for a while, I think. This feels niccceeeee..." His brain was flooded.

"This feels good, doesn't it?" Her voice became even more sultry and sensual, almost always leading Craig to answer the way she wanted him to. Perhaps in another life Jamie was a hypnotist. "Really good. You like this, don't you....."

Craig nodded and tried to thrust into her hand. "Yesssss Very good." His voice trailed off again as he began purring again.

Jamie began to move two fingers around his cockhead and down the shaft. "Yeahhhhh, it does feel so good. I know it does...." She then began to concentrate her attention on his shaft, leaving his head alone and vulnerable, which elicited a whimper from Craig. With her other hand, she began to lightly scratch and tickle his balls.

He was in both heaven and hell. Not only was he on the edge of orgasm, but Jamie's two fingers were never quite enough to send him over the edge. Her tickling his balls only added to the pressure and urge to cum, particularly since they were super-sensitive after the session with her vibrating egg. No matter what she did - quickly or slowly - he never received enough regular stimulation to cum - which was her plan all along. He was a mass of twitching, quivering, panting flesh. And they both knew it and loved it.

Part of him wanted this to go on forever and let him enjoy the waves of pleasure washing over his relaxed body. Yet another part of him wanted nothing more than to explode and gain his relief inside his lover. Strange as it sounded, Craig loved this dichotomy of sexual pleasure and frustration; it was always new territory for him, and whether he told her or not, he loved either outcome that Jamie would choose; whenever she chose it, that is.

Suddenly, she began to quickly pump away on his shaft - hard and soft strokes - but never touched the head.

His cock began to twitch and dribble a little pre-cum, which - despite Craig's bucking and groaning - was Jamie's cue to stop her ministrations. She rolled off him and stroked his hair. "Still feel good?"

"Mmm-Hmmm. So close. This feels wonderful." He smiled. "C'mon, finish it off.....I need it."

Jamie laughed. "You DO love that word 'wonderful' don't you?" She kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'm glad. Let's hope you still feel 'wonderful' in a little while." In the meantime, now that he had cooled off slightly, she began to quickly stroke just the head of his cock while ignoring the shaft; the exact opposite of what she had just did. He groaned.

Craig's balls began to tingle, and soon his cock began to dribble again, so she let him cool off and catch his breath before changing tactics. Saying nothing, she took her silken panties and alternated running them over his cockhead and wrapping them around his cock for a few minutes of very silky stroking. She knew this drove Craig wild - especially when she tickled his balls through the fabric - and once again, his cock began to dribble as he neared the edge of orgasm.

Again, she let him cool off, and changed tactics. This time, using her panties, she gave him a long series of firm, slow, milking strokes - one way, always away from the body - with a few quick strokes every now and then for variety and to help move the cum along. He was moaning in silent bliss, thrusting involuntarily toward her as she stroked him. Of course, they both knew that although one-way milking strokes feel wonderful, they didn't provide the stimulation he needed to explode. Soon, Craig was once again on the edge and panting, lost in a sea of swirling emotions, a growing pressure in his crotch, and a prisoner of his raging libido and loving girlfriend.

After a few agonizing minutes of this latest technique, his cock swelled yet again; this time, Jamie managed to coax out a single drop of cum, which she rubbed over his enlarged cockhead. Although blindfolded, Craig knew exactly what was happening - he could feel the cum bubbling in his swollen balls, rising in his shaft, being held inside by Jamie's devilish stroking techniques. He moaned, sensing his proximity to the edge, indicating his desire to cross over and explode. He grunted as he felt the single drop emerge from his cock, knowing there was plenty more behind it that wanted to emerge.

Yet despite his pleas, instead of changing her stroking technique - which was what he expected - Jamie began to squeeze his cockhead tight, forcing the entire organ to soften quickly and Craig to grunt in despair.

"What are you DOING? Unghhh, NONONONO! C'mon!" Craig's contented smile turned to a frustrated scowl. "What the fuck?"

"You'll see soon enough, love, trust me." She kept squeezing his cock until it was almost completely soft. "You DO still trust me, right?"

Still blindfolded, Craig grunted his frustrated agreement. He did trust her, but hated being made to go soft so quickly after being brought to the edge and held there for so long a while. He did trust her; but he knew that whenever she would ask him if he trusted her was usually when she pushed his limits a bit further into the world of kinkdom, and despite his protests, he usually ended up enjoying whatever she had planned for him.

Once his cock was soft, Jamie reached down to the floor and returned with a small rubber pouch. The pouch had a rubber ring around it, which she fastened around his cock and balls. Taking the rest of the pouch, she placed his cock and balls inside and then buckled the strap holding it all together somewhat tightly.

A cold wave of fear washed over his body. Craig was pretty sure he knew what was going on; Jamie had taken control of his manhood using a chastity device....probably the same one he'd pointed out to her as a potential toy for future use. Little did he know that she had decided to purchase and use it on him without warning. He could feel the tight rubber encasing his manhood, and his excited cock rubbing against it seeking escape from its tight - but not uncomfortable - confines.

"There. Now you're ready for tonight." Jamie admired her handiwork.

Craig groaned. "Please tell me this isn't what I think it is." He knew better than to ask, but the statement came automatically.

Jamie removed Craig's blindfold as he craned his neck to look at the black rubber encircling his crotch. "See for yourself, dear! I used part of my bonus last month to get new tires on the car, but with the leftover I just HAD to buy this and snap it on you at some point." She patted his rubber-encased crotch. "When you showed it to me a while ago, it made me so hot, thinking about you being locked up like this. And the neat thing, not only is it flexible, but you can probably feel some interesting sensations through the rubber-" She ran her fingernails over his crotch. "Can't you?" He grunted in agreement.

She turned on the egg vibrator and ran it over his rubber prison, resulting in him closing his eyes and sucking in his breath. "Oh my God, that feels like it's everywhere at once....." His cock began to expand, but found nowhere to go inside its tight confines. "Stop that, it - oh, jeez. oh God....nnnnnnghhhhh......."

Jamie giggled. "Talk about a major case of blue balls, huh? Not from anything I do....well, maybe a LITTLE is because of me.... but because my cock can't get free to expand as it wants to!" She thought for a minute. "Guess that means you better not have any bad thoughts when we're out tonight, then." She smiled. "I bet you are so horny right now, you'd fuck anything that moves, won't you?" She kept rubbing the egg vibrator around his rubber-encased crotch, occasionally squeezing the entire package with her other hand.

"Uhh-huh. Yeah. Sure." Distracted by the new sensations and realization that he no longer 'owned' his manhood, Craig wasn't really hearing what she was saying.

"Yes, it will be fun when we're out tonight. You'll have to be very good then when we're out tonight." Jamie giggled, knowing Craig was truly dazed and confused at his situation. Feeling the vibrator through the rubber wasn't helping clear his mind, either.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, a light bulb went off; Craig thought he heard Jamie talking about going out tonight, but he wasn't sure, as he was still coming to terms with his predicament. "Wait a second. Did you say we're going OUT tonight?"

She turned off the vibrator. "Of course, silly - we need to celebrate my birthday! You're going to take me to dinner and maybe a club or two....and you better be good, and think nice thoughts, or you'll get that ache in your crotch again!"

Craig's face registered shock. "You're kidding. What if someone sees? No way, come on, Jamie, this is too much!"

"But honey, you did tell me a while ago that you wanted me to focus my attention on my cock and balls! With them all locked away like that, and you horny as you are, dying to be with me and desperate for me to make you cum, you KNOW my attention will be on my cock and balls tonight, no matter where we are! And, since it's my birthday, I say we should go out for a while and party!"

His face softened. Again, he trusted her, and she'd been a breath of fresh air in his otherwise vanilla sex life before they met, but this was something far beyond what he was prepared for. Being blindfolded, tied up, teased, tickled, and denied in the bedroom was one thing, and it was done in private. Now she was asking him to go out with her - in public - while locked in a chastity device. He'd be okay wearing it around the house, but going out in public was a bit much to fathom.

He pleaded with her again. "Come on, Jamie, please!!! I can't go out like this!"

She kissed him softly. "Love, consider this your birthday present to me. Knowing you're this way - all hot, horny, and unable to do anything about it - is making me so hot, you have no idea. Think of what it will be like afterwards when you do cum! Have I ever let you down before? Have you ever not enjoyed cumming with me?"

"No, no, you haven't. It's just a new thing for me, I guess." He managed a weak smile. "But still, it's-my God, I need to cum so bad, you have no idea. Please, let me cum.....please, God, it already feels bad."

Jamie returned his smile. "Who was it that introduced you into teasing, denial, and some of the kinkiest foreplay you've ever had? If you excuse the pun, but Craig, you've come a long way, and I'm so proud of you. You've been perfect - as a friend, lover, and playmate - and this is just something you can think of as the 'next evolution' in our fun and games." She tussled his hair playfully until he cracked a boyish smile. "Think of it as another tease....and how good you're going to feel when you do cum later on tonight....or tomorrow morning, actually." She was now talking in that sultry, hypnotist voice that just almost always made Craig turn to jelly and give in to her suggestions. "And this birthday present will cost you nothing.....well, almost nothing, right?"

"Yeah, you're right. I do trust you. I love you. But I still don't feel right going out like this."

Jamie fondled his rubber-encased crotch. "Maybe you're right...on second thought, you really can't go out like this." She left the room as he quietly sighed in relief.

Returning a minute later, she snapped a small brass padlock on the strap to make his removing the rubber chastity device almost impossible. She looked at him with a devious twinkle in her eyes. "NOW you can go out with me."

Placing the key to the lock - and Craig's manhood - on her necklace, she began to release his bonds.

Craig rolled off the bed, standing in front of the mirror looking at his imprisoned crotch.

Jamie giggled. "What do you think - should we catch a movie before, or after dinner?"

Part 2 may be forthcoming, depending on how much time I get. That's why my stories always end in logical "parts" that can either be continued or serve as a good tease as they stand. :)