Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Feedback/Bug Report thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which ending did you get first?

48%
42%
6%
3%

Total votes: 33

SplashNeuton
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Feedback/Bug Report thread

Post by SplashNeuton »

Shattered wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:29 am
SplashNeuton wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:14 am
Spoiler: show
Is there any way of not getting a full orgasm in day 2? i don't really feel motivated if I'm getting it too soon.
You can skip it by ignoring the instructions. But no, that's quite the point - Xia knows cumming so soon makes it much harder for you to submit. And when you submit all the same, on her terms rather than yours, that's why it matters to her :innocent:
I think I'm gonna do the tease anyway because is very well done hehe, and Xia is hot af, I will be around here giving my experience sometimes :)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

mr-max wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:27 am Bugreport day 5
If you do not have a vibrator it breaks after the blond girl tells you to use a mobilephone or gamepad.
Fixed! It looks like it works fine if you go straight to it, but the middle option was glitched.
SplashNeuton wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:58 am
Shattered wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:29 am
SplashNeuton wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:14 am
Is there any way of not getting a full orgasm in day 2? i don't really feel motivated if I'm getting it too soon.
You can skip it by ignoring the instructions. But no, that's quite the point - Xia knows cumming so soon makes it much harder for you to submit. And when you submit all the same, on her terms rather than yours, that's why it matters to her :innocent:
I think I'm gonna do the tease anyway because is very well done hehe, and Xia is hot af, I will be around here giving my experience sometimes :)
Good, that's the point of it, it's a hard part to push past when you do it so early but then hopefully it's worth it!
dmarineau
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dmarineau »

Day 2 keeps going blank on me just before the first edge? I’m thinking this is a problem on my end. It don’t know what to do. Any help would be great or the code to get to day 3. Right now I’m stuck.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

dmarineau wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:18 pm Day 2 keeps going blank on me just before the first edge? I’m thinking this is a problem on my end. It don’t know what to do. Any help would be great or the code to get to day 3. Right now I’m stuck.
Odd no reason it should
Use the code 2day9 to get to the next page and see if you encounter any more problems?
dmarineau
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dmarineau »

That worked so far, thanks. 👍🏼
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Day 5:
There were a couple of times on this day where buttons popped up with text on them but they disappeared extremely quickly and the ">...<" response was shown in their place. Was this intended?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:33 pm Day 5:
There were a couple of times on this day where buttons popped up with text on them but they disappeared extremely quickly and the ">...<" response was shown in their place. Was this intended?
I would need to know the text around it to double check but I do intend to do this in several places throughout the tease to represent you pondering a response but they keep talkiong because you take too long.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Shattered wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:34 pm
I would need to know the text around it to double check but I do intend to do this in several places throughout the tease to represent you pondering a response but they keep talkiong because you take too long.
When you first meet Marija. After:
Xia did say you might be kneeling but I see you found the chair.
When the Kitty first shows up. After:
Someone comes and sits down next to you.
Looks like it was just those. I thought it was more but I made the same exact choices and that's all I found.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

I figured exactly that. Felt like "I ask you a question and you are to slow to answer" or "I ask a question and it was more like a rhetoric question or I wasn't really interested in the first place, so I cut you off". I like it occasionally :)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

mr-max wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:56 pm
I figured exactly that. Felt like "I ask you a question and you are to slow to answer" or "I ask a question and it was more like a rhetoric question or I wasn't really interested in the first place, so I cut you off". I like it occasionally :)
Yeah these were both intentional, the effect being they either don't care what you say or stutter over it. Not sure how well that gets across but I use the limited tools I have :lol: I agree if it was used too much it might be annoying.

For the Kitty one though it shouldnt have skipped two lines at once, just one, so I've fixed that.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

Requesting a mild spoiler;
On day 5, there is a girl who show's up, asks you if you know her name, then vanishes if you don't.
Who was this? Or will we see more of her later?
(not Gigi, she tell you if you miss her name).

It's a little frustrating, as I was deliberately trying to make note of who showed up & in what order, to suddenly have a random hotness appear & vanish in a instant, leaving me non-plus.

I feel like I might have missed something interesting here. But don't want to break my progress or hunt her down via image search yet, as not sure if this might become a side-story point later on...
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

CumScream wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:39 pm Requesting a mild spoiler;
On day 5, there is a girl who show's up, asks you if you know her name, then vanishes if you don't.

It's a little frustrating, as I was deliberately trying to make note of who showed up & in what order, to suddenly have a random hotness appear & vanish in a instant, leaving me non-plus.

I feel like I might have missed something interesting here. But don't want to break my progress or hunt her down via image search yet, as not sure if this might become a side-story point later on...
lol. The same for me. I'm pretty sure this is a reference to earlier teases from this universe. I tried to hit certain teases I thought she might be from but the two trials I did, didn't work. So I'm interested as well. (although I suspect we just missed 2-4 lines of dialog judging from the other meetings with past girls).
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Hey just a quick question before starting this these or your series in general:
I really like how this tease sounds but I am still wondering if it fits what I would be looking for.
So I don't like thoes stroke, edge only teases. I actually prefer chastity, tease and denial inside chastity and well place unlocks just to tease even further. I also prefer more than just "hey you are locked, come back tomorrow". So I am always scouting for teases that make use of different toys such as vibrator teasing, anal, pain and other new creative things while in chastity. So actually making you do more than just stroking, edging and watching while in chastity.
So judging based on the toy list and introduction I like the tease. But I don't wanna get started to just cum like 5 days in and lose interest since that also comes with me backing of Spicy development etc. for a few days again etc.
Yes I am fine with cumming but I actually prefer some cruel and less satisfying way of cumming. Would you advice me to start this tease or even start with a tease earlier in this series? I am always suspicious of older teases by an author, because I often asume that they start of with creating basic teases and all the creative ideas and toys etc. just add up at some point at which the teases released start to become more creative in general.
As I said based on reading the introduction I am fairly excited and since I really like your style of writing I am fairly tempted, to let Miss Blue rest for now and try this.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

CumScream wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:39 pm Requesting a mild spoiler;

They vanish either way, you just get a little extra if you remember. But the question is not who, but where from, so the name of the model wouldn't help!
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

GodDragon wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:04 pm Would you advice me to start this tease or even start with a tease earlier in this series?
Based on what you are writing you should/could be very fine with Shattered teases. They have usually a mystery and adventure/story component which I very much like, but the premesis you describe are in fact included. You might want to start at his second tease. ;)