chastity

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
AnalSissyslut222
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

chastity

Post by AnalSissyslut222 »

Chastity and why I love it

I'm going to try explaining the reasons why I enjoy being locked up in chastity so very much. So much, in fact, that the actual device used to secure my penis is superfluous to requirements and pretty much for sissy aesthetic purposes only. That is to say, if I could simply take off the cage (which i cannot atm) I would still behave as if it was firmly in place. When my keyholder said I could play with my dick during one of the moments the cage was off (for me to shave), I politely declined the offer. He thought he was being generous, and I decided he knew nothing about me at all to have even offered the choice. I do not play with my penis for sexual pleasure, it is to remain redundant while I explore anal masturbation.
It's 2018, new years day. My resolution for this year was to only masturbate anally, for the year. Without a cage as a physical deterrent, I chose not to touch my penis for sexual purposes. I'm proud that I made it through the whole year and it made being caged 24/7 into a plausible goal. So what is it about chastity that I love enough to willingly make my penis redundant?? It's the principle behind it, the unspoken assumption that a cock cage implies. Anyone who see's it becomes instantly aware of my sexual preference and desires. Upon seeing a sissy in a cage, the guy can safely assume the sissy only wants to be penetrated, no, needs to be penetrated. The guy can then focus upon using me for his pleasure. Chastity makes sure there are no misunderstandings in the bedroom, there can be none. This is arousing to me but not in a hard-cock kinda way. I no longer have to be erect to be aroused. In fact I can be on the very edge of exploding in my cage, while my penis is limp and dribbling. When I catch a glance of my cage during the day, or feel it between my legs, It sets off a reaction that can only end with my ass being fucked. Its like I have no choice but to go grab my dildo or even better a real dick for some dirty, anal sex otherwise I can't focus on anything else. It keeps me in a semi aroused limbo state all day long, constantly ready and eager to drop what i'm doing to go and fill my fuck-hole. I can't get enough anal sex. Some days I can spend in front of the computer with a dildo inside me and doing little else. If it wasn't for needing to eat, I admit I might not move all day, even if I sissygasm. mmmm sissygasm's. But lets hold off on the most obvious reason for being chaste, while I ramble a little longer. You see, to me, a day spent fucking my ass is a satisfying and productive day. Orgasm's don't necessarily come into it and If I don't cum, It changes nothing. If I do cum, then its a bonus to an already extremely pleasurable day. But sissygasm's. Oh my god sissygasm's. And I don't need to rest after one, by the time i'm done licking my cum from my fingers, I'm already fucking myself once more. Its a vicious cycle that I love to get stuck in.
Anal-only sissyslut
hypo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: chastity

Post by hypo »

Interesting and great, if it works for you like that.

I think chastity is an intriguing concept, that doesn't necessarily have to be related to sissification or being penetrated. One could, for example, just enjoy the psychological and D/s aspect behind it or the boost of libido etc.
AnalSissyslut222
Explorer
Explorer

i totally agree. just not in my case
Anal-only sissyslut
AnalSissyslut222
Explorer
Explorer

Hi ProDominant
Anal-only sissyslut
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by ZeeWW »

Hi all,

I'm into chastity as well. I love being in total lockdown and being teased. For me its giving control of the most basic human need to have pleasure from sex and an orgasm to someone else. In my day to day life I am a normal guy working and managing others, yet beneath that vaneer I am locked away all safe and sound.

Chastity is amazing. I have been able to have anal or prostate ejaculations whilst in chastity and from electro stim and they are amazing.

Good her from a fellow chastity fan.
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Drool »

An interesting read. Thanks for sharing your experiences.