New opportunities, a new age for me. Need to pass time, Any ideas?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
duranduran
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

New opportunities, a new age for me. Need to pass time, Any ideas?

Post by duranduran »

Hi all,

I've been a long time lurker and even posted some stuff in the forum a few years back.
So, this site has always had me interested and though I didn't visit often I would re visit for some of the teasers.

Now my world had collapsed as I'm getting out off a long time relation.
But, shot happens and we need to continue.

Why I'm a posting here? A good question even for myself.
1 to see how I cam enjoy myself in denial way now I'm living somewhere else temporarily with a friend in a very small apartment
2 to share, because sharing is caring
3 to talk about how to get from a rather vanilla relationship top at least try top get in some kinky encounters

For now, just mainly asking for point 1.
Are there any "go to" teases/ideas you guys/girls would say?
Or suggestions that could spice up my time not living alone in a house, chasing no new women?

Not looking for a master/ mistress or anything. Just some cool out of the box ideas perhaps

Like: a lot. Could even be bisexual stuff , buts blondes, cum denial, random cumming (coinflips and such), self predicament bdsm and or humiliation. But for now probably mainly the denial part as I don't know where to leave my white stuff once I'm done.
Also, being silent will be a big issue.
Don't like: public stuff, feces, social media stuff.
always thinking about it,...