Progressive tempo

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

antelm
Explorer
Explorer

Progressive tempo

Post by antelm »

Hi.
Is there some CH videos with progressive rythme from slow to fast, from beginning to the end without interruption ?
Thank you.
Last edited by antelm on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chfluxfan
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Progressive tempo

Post by chfluxfan »

That's about 95% of CH videos.

If you mean within one round, I remember the final round of Perfect Girls is pretty much what you're looking for.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by high_octane »

Yes, there are! :-)

Your best bet is definitely the How Long Can You Last series, if you are strictly looking for something that only ramps and contains no interruptions. There are other examples that ramp, but not for the entire duration.
  • CH Max 2 & 3 feature final rounds that include a ramping tempo from slow to fast.
  • CH Trip 2 Goa gets faster over time, from halfway through the video until the end.
There are probably more examples than this, but I can't remember off the top of my head... :hmmm:
My original Cock Hero songs can be found here:
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
Spoiler: show
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
antelm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by antelm »

Thank you very much!
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

I also seem to recall something called Acceleration Challenge that had a few videos like this.
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

Check out anything from Sir Derriere III
Shgth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shgth »

It's not CH style but metronome challenges are kind of like that. All about progressive tempo. Also some endurance challenges.
kharon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kharon »

hi there

The creator of CH: Trip 2 Goa here. Just want to weigh in with my experience regarding progressive tempo Cock Heroes.

After I finished Trip 2 Goa. I had actually planned a much longer version with progressive tempo (~40min). And even did the full music mix and beat-meter. (send me a PM if you are interested) However after drafting out the project and doing a couple of rounds. I came to realize that while the idea seems enticing on paper, it just ends up being a very poor experience in practice.

Because of the steady progression, once you get near the edge you will cross it very soon after. Leaving you with 3 equally poor options. 1: You will be quickly overstimulated and you will lose way early. 2: You will be bored for the first 2/3rds of the video, but be able to complete it. 3: You will have to cheat.

I find that it works much better if you allow a good deal of variance during the progression, while slowly increasing difficulty from round to round. You can easily have very difficult sections, as long as you have slow sections along the way. After that, you can always finish off with an "Impossible" round.

Anyway. Individual preference will vary. Just my 2 cents.
-Kharon
Cock Hero Creations:
The Kharon Collection