[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by boundupone »

Hi everyone,

OK, I havent had time to work on the tease recently, but I want to make the code, images and stim files available to allow people to work on their own mods.

I am super excited to see what you guys can come up with.

Please let me know what you create by dropping me a pm with details

Happy stimming :-P

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11PEiG ... dyHEEsIH58
Try anything once!
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Wow,

this is very cool. I like the possibility to have a tease offline.
Thank you very much for your work.
vaginal_itch wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:47 pm Thanks for sharing this, boundupone!
I was wondering if your tease could be converted to Guideme, so I tried and the answer is: yes ;) The only limitation I found is the minimum delay for showing an image - it can't be less than one second. Other than that - I'm almost done with the conversion and will post it here shortly :)
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Thanks guys,

Turns out I had missed some of the images, so a couple of new folders now uploading as i type this. Only issue is the naming will be different for the ones used in the intro (the travel agent bit) and I didnt have the originals so downloaded from EOS and had to rename.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys do with this :)
Try anything once!
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

How is the motel coming along? Can we expect an estim wrapped christmas gift? :w00t: :love:
lea_calot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - GuideMe Version

Post by lea_calot »

vaginal_itch wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:08 pm I've completed the GuideMe conversion of "The Estim Experiment". I didn't have the time to test it thoroughly, but it seems to work most of the time :) There have been some minor changes to the tease, due to the differences between EOS and GuideMe's possibilities (i.e. the slideshow duration is limited to no less than 1 second), but other than that, I daresay it's a pretty faithful conversion :)

Where to put it:
- in the root folder where you keep the downloaded files (it doesn't require a seperate subfolder for the data)

GuideMe version required:
- I don't really know. I tested it on 0.3.8 and since it's rather heavy on JS in some parts, I recommend using the latest version.

How to mod it:
- There is a word of explaination on how to add/alter things in the comments section of the XML.

Have fun!
Great work, I was testing it with the master branch of GuideMe on Linux and encountered some naming conflicts and typos on delay timers and JavaScript presets, find a fixed version attached.
Attachments
The-Estim-Experiment-V2_fixes.zip
(20.23 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
alois
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alois »

del
Last edited by alois on Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
alois
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alois »

lea_calot wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:43 am Great work, I was testing it with the master branch of GuideMe on Linux and encountered some naming conflicts and typos on delay timers and JavaScript presets, find a fixed version attached.
I just got stuck at the testing stage, nothing can be done because there is no skip button. I deleted this work from my computer.
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

At Gia there is a lack of brackets in the javascript before the semicolons at the page 14-2
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Hi guys,

I have had to remove the stim files as I received legal threats that I had breached another parties copyrighted work. As they could not specify exactly which files they owned I have had to remove all the files.

Sorry.
Try anything once!
exile
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Sadly , no domme to serve .

Post by exile »

Its that S*O*B* from smartstim , next time open the file with goldwave , add a few seconds to it and rename it.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

boundupone wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:30 pm I have had to remove the stim files as I received legal threats that I had breached another parties copyrighted work. As they could not specify exactly which files they owned I have had to remove all the files.
There is a library which is Open Source (because defined by scripts), has no balance problems and which is portable (more than 2 channels, ...): EStim sound library and EStimSurprise - GuidemMe Tease
vaginal_itch wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:59 am plus the tease got too ambitious to run in GuideMe
See this post. With the GuideMe Script Engine you can handle huge teases, can make the sessions re-usable and easy to edit. The test tease for the library mentioned above is written with it. Most off the sessions (text+picture) was auto-converted from Brycis EStim Experience.

If text+pictures for your tease is available in a structured form (text files, picture lists, ...) I maybe can also convert it to Script Engine sessions.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
Wexxxu
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Wexxxu »

alois wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:43 am
I just got stuck at the testing stage, nothing can be done because there is no skip button. I deleted this work from my computer.
This will correct stucking to calibration and no calibration audio. Can be edited with some text editor into the script. This part had 4 errors.
1) At the end of this Page id="StimSetup-5" there's a "Button target" definition that was pointing back to page 5 so that is corrected to 6 so that the tease won't stuck here.
2) At the end of page id 6 there's a "Button target" definition that allows repeating the calibration but that was pointing also to itself i.e. page 6 when it should point to page 5 like corrected below.
3) The audio link was put to page 6 when it should be in page "StimSetup-5" like below.
4) The calibration signal as well as the warm-up first Bianca tease all had this row scripVars.put(vol,80) that I have put into comments below. I don't know what it should do but the audio won't play if that line is included. The actual tease girls didn't have that row in their audio section so those were playing normally.

<Page id="StimSetup-5">
<Text>
<P>The signal will ramp up for the first 10 seconds
<BR/>You must put both Channel A and B as high as you can take</P>
</Text>
<Delay seconds="20" style="hidden" target="StimSetup-6"/>
<Image id="Images/Uploaded/Michelle Intro/1535938481_bianca_catsuit043_029.jpg"/>
<javascript>
<![CDATA[
function pageLoad() {
<!-- scriptVars.put(vol,80); -->
overRide.setAudio("Stim/Normalised/calibrate.mp3","","","","","","","",80);
}]]>
</javascript>
<Button target="StimSetup-6">Done Mistress</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="StimSetup-6">
<Image id="Images/Uploaded/Michelle Intro/1535938507_bianca_catsuit128_080.jpg"/>
<Button target="Setup-1">Ready Mistress</Button>
<Button target="StimSetup-5">Repeat calibration</Button>
</Page>
Wexxxu
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Wexxxu »

There are still some brackets missing in 14-2 tease between quote marks and semicolon. And also at StimSetup-6 page you should change Repeat calibration button to point to StimSetup-5 if you want to make it possible to restart the calibration. Also the audio javascript part should probably be moved from StimSetup-6 to 5.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

lea_calot wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:43 am Great work, I was testing it with the master branch of GuideMe on Linux and encountered some naming conflicts and typos on delay timers and JavaScript presets, find a fixed version attached.
I tested your version (just clicked through it in debug mode) because it already has the case sensitivity bugs fixed, found a few other issues (mainly typos in file path's, one button element in text section) and also corrected the setup pages as described.

If you use the attached version you must either move the media files into directory 'TheEstimExperiment' relative to the .xml file or you must edit the 'MediaDirectory' setting in the .xml file
Attachments
TheEstimExperiment.zip
(65.68 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

I dont have access to GuideMe as i use a MAC, can some one publish a better fixed version to use as a webtease if possible please.