Secret Mistress

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Secret Mistress

Post by lovesthepain72 »

https://lovesthepain.blogspot.com/2019/ ... tress.html

Victor sat at the intersection waiting for the light to change, unsure which way to go. Right meant work and another dull day. Left meant taking a chance for a once in a lifetime experience. He had been chatting online with Megan for a few months now, and by chatting it was sharing their darkest sexual fantasies with each other. They were both delighted to find how well they matched up. She wanted someone she could completely abuse for her own pleasures. He wanted to be that sex toy for someone, being teased and tortured for her amusement. Outside of fantasies, they knew little about each other, not even each other’s faces. They both had lives they either couldn’t or wouldn’t change. Commitments, responsibilities, bills to pay and people that relied upon them. Chatting online was an escape that excited and frustrated both of them. They lived on the same coast, but still many hours away, so he was surprised one night when she said she’d be taking a vacation soon and would be staying at a hotel only a half hour away.

The car honking behind him snapped him out of his daze. He didn’t realize the light had changed and he still didn’t know what he should do. He knew what he wanted, what he needed, but was it the right thing to do? The car honked again, more angrily. He finally signalled left and sent an email from his phone telling work he came down with something and wouldn’t be in. As he drove towards the unknown he reminisced about their chats. The perverted desires they shared. It caused a familiar stirring in his pants. This happened often lately, ever since he gave control of his orgasms over to her. Victor would spend hours stroking and edging himself for her. It’s been two months since he relinquished control, and two months since he last came. The stirring became a full tent as what he was about to do fully dawned on him. He gradually pushed the accelerator, wanting to chew up the miles as quickly as possible. As his mind kept racing with the possibilities, he was surprised to find he had arrived. After parking the car he sat and took several deep breaths, willing his erection down enough to not be lewd in public.

Once under control, Victor entered the hotel lobby, going straight to the main desk and asked if there was anything for him. The clerk gave him a small envelope. Inside was a room keycard and a note.

Victor,
I’m getting breakfast and exploring the beach and boardwalk. Go to room 1127 and put out the do not disturb sign so I’ll know you’re here.
Megan

Victor gulped. Is this really happening? He hastily shoved the note and card into his pocket and found the elevators. His trembling hand pushed the button marked “11” and the elevator slowly ascended. Finally he was standing outside the door. Even though he knew she wasn’t inside he was both terrified and excited. His erection returned with a vengeance as his hand fumbled inside his pocket trying to fish out the keycard. After a few tries he managed to get it out and into the slot, unlocking the door. He put the do not disturb sign on the handle and quickly closed the door behind him. As he walked into the room he found another note with his name on it.

Victor,
So glad you made it! Remove all of your clothes and put them in the closet. Put on the blindfold, bind your cock and balls, then cuff your hands behind your back. Kneel facing the door and wait for me. That cock better be hard in anticipation when I walk through the door!
Megan

Looking on the bed he saw a padded, buckling blindfold, a small leather contraption with snaps, and a pair of handcuffs, but no key. He stripped off his clothes and folded them into a pile, placing it in the closet. Now naked with an erection leading the way, he grabbed the items from the bed and got himself into position on the floor. Studying the leather piece he sees it can make three loops. One big one to go around the base of his cock and two smaller ones for each ball. It took a few tries to snap it in place, but once he did he knew he had no fear of his erection going anywhere with this on. After that, buckling the blindfold was relatively easy despite his still trembling hands. Once in place his vision was completely lost. He paused before putting on the cuffs, knowing this was the point of no return. Before he could chicken out he clicked them in place behind his back. He was truly trapped now. With no key and no vision, the best he could do would be to blindly stumble out the door naked and probably get arrested. He had no choice but to wait. Kneeling in complete silence and darkness, forced to stay in one position, it takes its toll. Each minute started to feel like an hour and his erection and balls were starting to get uncomfortable.

Mercifully, he heard the front door open. Quickly it closed and he heard the locks turn, “Oh my, what do we have here? You must be Victor?”

He gulped, “Yes, ma’am.”

She cooed, “Mmmm, aren’t you a lovely sight. Is this all for me?”

He slightly jumps when he feels her hands on his shoulders, which makes her laugh. “Yes, ma’am. This is all for you.” He moans when he feels her foot lightly grazing the underside of his cock, causing it to throb in the strap.

“And I can do anything I want with you? Tease this cock until you think you’ll go insane? Take out my frustrations and torture you? Fuck you any way I want? Force you to pamper and worship me like a goddess?”

He moans louder, “Oh god, yes! Please! Use me anyway you want! I just want to please you!”

“Good.” He’s caught off guard when that foot quickly pulls back and forward right into his balls. Victor instinctively tries to cup them, but he’s still cuffed. He wants to lean forward, but her hands are firmly on his shoulders, holding him in place. The straps separate each ball and holds them tight, so the pain was immense, but he was so caught off guard he didn’t even yell or scream, he simply sucked in a large breath. However the next two that hit him did cause him to scream in pain. “Hush now. We don’t want our neighbors to complain.” She released him and he crumpled to the floor. A moment later he felt the cuffs removed from his wrists. Then from behind himself he heard, “You told me so many times how much you love pain and you already look broken. I didn’t come all this way to be disappointed, did I?”

Victor forced himself back to his knees, “No ma’am. I’m sorry. It caught me off guard.”

“We’ll see. For now, my feet hurt from all the walking I did this morning. Be a dear and massage them for me.” Blindly, Victor turned around and crawled towards her voice until his wandering hands found two feet dangling off of the bed. He knelt in front of her and began massaging one foot while the other was free to alternate between tracing up and down the length of his still hard cock and lightly tapping his painfully trapped balls. She had him switch to the other foot, but she still continued the tracing and tapping. Once she was satisfied, “Mmmm, that’s nice. Now my calves.” As he worked her muscles, she was no longer using her feet on him, but his cock was still painfully hard. When she had him move up to her thighs he thought he would explode without being touched. He had to resist the temptation for his hands to wander just a few more inches north. He desperately wanted to touch and please her, but not without her permission first. She had him linger on her thighs longer than the rest of her legs, knowing it was driving him crazy and helping to raise her own excitement as well.

When she couldn’t take any more she had him climb onto the bed and lay on his back. He felt something soft being tied around his wrists and fished under his back, maybe the belt from the hotel robe? Once satisfied his hands were secured at his side, she kneeled on the bed, one leg on either side of his head, facing his overly engorged cock. “This next part should be easy for you. Just lick and lay as still as possible.” Before he could say a word he felt her ass envelope his face, with her pussy resting on his mouth. Breathing was extremely difficult, but he didn’t care as he immediately began licking, hoping to satisfy her. His efforts were rewarded as he felt her hand begin lightly stroking his cock. He felt like a guitar string being tuned too high and was certain he was going to pop soon. That is until the gentle hand became a fist and started raining punches on his balls. He screamed into her and instinctively raised his legs. She growled at him, “I told you to stay still! Lay still and take it! And don’t stop licking!” She emphasized the last command with a punch after each word. Victor tried his hardest to not move. He wanted so desperately to impress her, but the pain was agonising as each hit compounded upon the last, making it increase exponentially.

Occasionally she would stop her onslaught and go back to light stroking. Of course his cock never faltered during the abuse, but he was starting to get light headed between the pain endorphins and the excitement making it more difficult to breath. Somehow through it all he never stopped licking, and his efforts paid off as Megan screamed out in pleasure as she came on his face. As she did, his cock and balls finally got a break while she ignored them, lost in the orgasm that overtook her. She leaned forward, breaking contact with his tongue and finally allowing him to gulp down some much needed oxygen. “God, did I need that!” Without another word she got off the bed, leaving him there panting and sweating, covered in her juices with a very angry looking set of cock and balls.

A few minutes later she returned and brought a straw to his mouth, telling him to drink. Victor happily gulped down some water, not realizing how thirsty he had become. They laid there as Megan gently stroked his chest, telling him how impressed he was taking the abuse. After a few moments she asked, “Ready for round two?”

His cock was still bound and unbearably hard, “Yes, ma’am!” Silently, she left the bed and returned and he felt what he assumed was a condom going onto his cock. Was it finally his turn? He throbbed at the stimulation and anticipation of releasing his two months of cum. Then his arms were unbound.

“I haven’t had a good, hard fucking in a long time. Think you can give me one, slave?”

Jesus, can he? He feels like he’ll cum after one thrust. “I can try, but I’m so turned on I might cum pretty fast.”

“Oh, no. I don’t think you will. You still don’t have permission. The condom is just a precaution. In fact, if you cum before I say, I’m going to cuff your hands, feed you every drop that’s in the condom and send you out in the hallway blindfolded and buck naked. So I’m going to lay back and let you have your way with me. All you have to do is fuck me and not cum. Easy, right?”

“Ma’am, can you please remove the cock harness? I think it would help me please you if it was off.”

“Not a chance! You can’t see it, but it’s making your cock bulge and swollen. I just have to feel that inside of me! Now stop stalling and get to work!” She laid down and helped position him between her legs and guided his cock inside of her. They both moaned as he slid in completely. He started slowly, terrified of having an accident. Somehow, he was ok. Most likely due to her threat, though he wonders if the harness is actually helping too? Gaining confidence he goes a little faster and harder, much to her delight. He’s good for a few minutes but can feel the long overdue orgasm approaching, so he slows a bit. Then he starts taking more shallow thrusts, but Megan is having none of that. “C’mon, don’t tease me! Harder! Faster!” He obeys but soon has to stop as he gets close to the edge. “Oh god, don’t stop!”

Panting, he replies, “I’m sorry, I’m getting close. I have to take a break.”

She chuckles, “Good boy. Tease yourself with my pussy. But don’t make me wait too long!”
For the next hour Victor did he best to please her, but the amount of time he could thrust grew shorter while his breaks were getting longer. Growing impatient, Megan growled, “Ugh! You’re starting to drive me crazy! Finish me off with your tongue. Now!” Victor immediately slid down the bed and buried his face between her legs, pleasuring her with his mouth. It wasn’t very long before he was rewarded with her second orgasm of the day. After she calmed down she said, “Well that was nice, but I still want some hard fucking! Guess I’ll have to do it myself. Stay here.” And just like that she was off the bed. Victor laid down wondering what was next. He could hear what sounded like belt buckles, but wasn’t sure what she was doing. That is until she had him get on all fours and he felt her lubing up his ass. His suspicions were confirmed when she climbed onto the bed behind him and he felt something cold and rigid pushing into him. Victor tried his best to relax and let it inside. It wasn’t long before she was thrusting in and out, going faster and harder. Same as he was earlier, only this time there was no danger of cumming and going soft. On and on she went. Victor had no idea how long he was being fucked, but he was starting to get sore and she showed no signs of slowing down. Instead of begging to stop, he grit his teeth and took it...like a good slave.

Eventually, she tired and slowly pulled out. “Now that’s how you give a good fucking, slave. Remember that.”

Victor collapsed onto the bed, “Yes, ma’am.” She got them more water and finally removed the harness, giving his cock and balls a much needed break. The condom was then removed, which disappointed him a little. He was hoping he’d be allowed to fill it, but was also glad he passed the test and isn’t in the hallway right now! The dull ache in his balls never left from the beating and somehow his cock deflated a bit. She again caressed his chest, offering words of encouragement and gratitude for being a good slave.

“Well, as much as I’ve enjoyed this, it’s starting to get late, and you made me miss lunch! So I want you to get on the floor on your knees facing me and start stroking yourself. I want a show while I have a snack. I want you as close to the edge as you can get and stay there. Obviously, no cumming!”

Victor crawled to the floor and took his cock in his hands. It was hard in no time and took very little effort to get himself to the edge. The true effort, he found, was staying there without giving himself the orgasm his entire being was screaming and begging for him to deliver. He knew better than to beg out loud, he only wished she would eventually have mercy and let him explode. He had no idea how long he had been on edge or how much longer he could keep doing it. It took very little stimulation to hold him there, but all of his strength to stay there. The strain must have been obvious on his face as Megan asked, “Does my slave need a break?”

Panting, he replied, “Oh god, yes ma’am, please!”

She laughed, “Ok, put your hands on your head and take three deep breaths, and don’t move.” He did as she commanded and after the third breath felt her foot connect with his balls again. Not as hard as the first time, but hard enough. He started to try to cover up but quickly caught himself and did his best to stay in position. She followed it up with several more kicks, “Break’s over, back to the edge!” Victor lost count how many times they repeated this cycle. He’d edge for a bit, she’d “mercifully” give him a break by busting his balls. He desperately wanted this to stop and considered just cumming everywhere, consequences be damned. But at the same time he hoped this went on forever!

“Ok slave, I’m going to give you a chance to cum. Would you like that?”

“Yes! Please, I’ll do anything.”

She laughed again, “Careful, I might hold you to that. For now hands on your head. If you can cum while I kick you, then you have my permission. I’m not going to stop until you ether cum or beg me not to let you cum. Ready?” Oh god, he thought, she must have remembered when he told her about the time he came from hitting himself in the balls. But that was only one time when he was a much younger man. And his balls are already so tender and sore.

True to her word she was relentless, kicking him over and over. He did his best to hold out but he never had an orgasm. Instead he begged, “Please, please don’t let me cum today! Oh god, no more, I don’t want to cum!”

“Poor dear, guess you just aren’t horny enough yet. Maybe a couple more months will do the trick.” Victor could only groan as he rolled onto his side, cupping his tender, swollen balls. She leaned down next to him and whispered into his ear, “I had so much fun with you today, slave. But I think it’s time to go. I’m going to go hop in the shower. I want you to be gone before I’m done. This way you’ll have no idea if that woman you pass on the street is the one who just abused you all day. I want to leave you wondering for awhile. If you’re a good boy, maybe we’ll do this again some day.” After a peck on the cheek she left him and soon he could hear the shower running.

Slowly, he removed the blindfold and took several minutes for his eyes to adjust. He raised his sore body from the floor and retrieved his clothes from the closet. Each step was an adventure as his very sore balls reminded him of what they endured today. He took a long look at the bathroom door, so tempted to go in and join her, but instead he left the room and went back to his car. Looking at the clock it was almost 5pm! For eight glorious hours he was this woman’s slave, and he still has no idea what she looks like. The thought was both frustrating and exciting. The drive home was slow, his only companions the radio, his sore balls, and hard cock. He was not a religious man, yet found himself praying they’d do this again soon.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Secret Mistress

Post by CagedAnimal »

Super hot! Thanks for sharing here!
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual