Staycation

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Staycation

Post by lovesthepain72 »

Megan and I both have stressful jobs that, though they pay well, take up way too much of our time and energy. So when we have vacation time, we tend to enjoy it to the fullest. Usually we travel to someplace interesting and new, or a warm beach to relax, but this time Megan recommended we simply stay home. Be bums, watch TV, putter around the house, do whatever we want without having to go anywhere. Where we live is nice because we’re close to a major city, the beach, and several parks, so varied day trips are options. I haven’t had a staycation since before we were married and thought it was a great idea. Another downside from work is how it’s affected our sex life over the years. Like most couples, we started hot and heavy for each other. We’d often play games where she’d take control and decide when or if I’d get to cum. I was even under a strict no masturbation policy, always saving myself for her. These days we’re lucky to have sex during the weekends and I tend to relieve myself from time to time to help deal with stress. It’s not a lack of desire, just time and energy. So I was hoping another benefit of staying home is less distractions, and more time with each other.

We made these plans two months prior and were so excited it sparked a fun weekend of sex. She even made me wait until late Sunday before letting me have an orgasm, which only served to heighten the excitement for both of us. But we still had two more months of work ahead of us and that weekend turned into an anomaly. We had sex a couple more times over the next month, but nothing like that weekend. Four weeks before vacation and it’s Friday night. We’re both in bed, about to fall asleep, when Megan turns to me and says, “Hey, I have an idea. Between now and vacation, promise me you’ll stop masturbating.” I looked at her in shock. I’m not sure if it was the fact she brought up playing again or feeling like I was caught cheating. “Oh relax. I know you jerk it now and then. I don’t blame you, our lives are so stressful. But I want to start building you up for vacation. What do you think, want to play with me?” I smiled and agreed. That led to us kissing, which led to much more. Even though we were both tired, we made love for some time. We finished with her having an orgasm and me left hard and unsatisfied. Though I was exhausted, it still took me some time to fall asleep. Meanwhile, Megan was instantly out with a slight smile on her face.

The rest of the month was more of the same. We wound up having sex more often than usual, but it always ended with Megan happy and me more and more frustrated. At night during the week, with the few hours we had together, she took to dressing sexier. Nothing extravagant, but maybe she’d wear one of my dress shirts and “forget” pants and underwear. A sports bra and yoga pants was another. By the last week my frustration was starting to become too much and her outfit didn’t help matters. She decided that clothes were a bother and just paraded around the house naked and convinced me to do the same. Each night she’d go out of her way to touch and caress me, keeping me constantly hard all week while at home, but she was always too tired to do anything more than that. However, she knew I wouldn’t mind if I licked her to orgasm right before sleep each night.

My work day Friday dragged on, but finally it was time to go home. I was like Fred Flintstone when the whistle blows, sliding down the dinosaur and racing away. As I pulled into our garage I saw a text from Megan. She’s stuck at work tying up some loose ends and told me to have dinner without her. I’m disappointed we can’t start our time off together yet, but I seldom get alone time so I take advantage of it, pouring myself a glass of scotch and whipping up a simple dinner. As I finish my meal and relax with some television my phone dings again. “Leaving soon. You should be naked and stroking for me. NO CUMMING!” My cock started to stir, but the image that followed caused it to throb. Megan was in her office chair, stocking clad legs and feet tucked under her skirt, several blouse buttons undone showing off her cleavage, and giving me a sultry, pouty look. It wasn’t the most provocative picture, but it was so damn sexy! I stripped down and lazily stroked myself on the couch while staring at her picture. I’m not sure how long I was laying there, but the new text alert jolted me out of my daze. The message simply said, “Be home soon!” followed by another pic, this time she’s in her car with her top completely undone and no bra. Her free arm is covering and pushing up her breasts, putting them on display for me. I had to stop touching myself for a moment, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to stop from going over the edge. Once I compose myself I thought it would be a nice touch if I was waiting for her at the door. Her commute is only fifteen minutes this late at night. I went to the foyer and kneeled in front of the door, stroking myself again. It wasn’t long before I saw her car pull into the driveway.

A minute later she opened the door and yelled in surprise and then laughed, “Jesus, Victor, you scared the shit out of me!” I only smiled as I kept stroking for her. She smiled back, “But this is a nice greeting.” She stepped out of her shoes and unzipped her skirt. After sliding it down her body she kicked it away. Her panties followed and she walked towards me. My mouth was at the perfect height and she didn’t need to tell me what she wanted. As soon as my tongue touched her she gasped and grabbed the back of my head, “Yes! Don’t stop stroking!” I had to concentrate very hard not to stroke too fast and have an accident, but it didn’t take long before she was cumming. Her legs started to give out and I had to catch her as well fell to the floor, her landing on top of me. Before I could ensure she was alright she started kissing me and we stayed on the floor of the foyer, making out and touching each other. She was first to break the kiss and roll off of me, “Well that’s one way to start a vacation!”

“You like?”

“It wasn’t what I had planned, but yes. I like very much. Thank you. But I’m exhausted, mind if we go to bed early?” I help us both up and we both get ready for bed as she tells me about her day and why she had to stay late. As we slide into bed I ask what she wants to do all week. She said she has nothing planned, maybe a day trip or two, go see a movie. She mainly wanted to relax and catch up on TV. I snuggle closer and kiss her neck, asking if that was all she had in mind. She smiled as her hand reached for my cock and gently stroked, “Oh, you meant those kind of plans. Well have you been a good boy and kept your hands to yourself?”

“Except for today, yes.”

“So you haven’t cum for a whole month now?”

I throbbed in her hand, “Yes, ma’am.”

She cooed, “Good. I think I want to keep building you up. All week. Would you like that? Teasing your cock every day. Making you so horny you think you’ll go insane. If you’re a good boy, then we’ll spend all day Sunday emptying these balls. What do you think? Sound like fun?” I was speechless, though I got the impression it didn’t matter. She wasn’t asking, she was just letting me know what to expect. Next thing I knew her head was under the covers and I was in her mouth. She spent a few minutes bringing me to the edge several times, then came back up, gave me a kiss and said goodnight, leaving me breathless and horny and no way able to sleep. As I laid there I was both looking forward to and dreading the week ahead. Eventually, sleep took me away.

Now as much as I love my wife, there’s one quality that drives me up a wall. Ordinarily, she is a very smart and sophisticated woman, but her taste in TV shows is downright trashy. She loves reality shows, especially anything with real housewives and any home improvement/house flipping show. The first few days of vacation she established a routine of her catching up on these shows while she had me kneeling in front of her and stroking myself. My only breaks were to either get her a drink or put my head between her legs and give her an orgasm. At night we’d go out for dinner come home and make love, very slowly and with a lot of breaks. I can’t imagine it was terribly pleasurable for her, but she definitely enjoyed watching me struggle and frustrate myself even more.

By Tuesday I was already reaching my breaking point. We hadn’t done anything like this for many years, and this was just too much too fast. I think Megan could sense it, because she suggested we get out of the house and take a day trip. We grabbed brunch, did some light hiking, caught a movie, some shopping, then dinner and home. We were both very affectionate and loving all day, but it was never seuxal and never frustrating. It was a perfect break. Even in bed that night we didn’t do anything, both too tired from the active day we had. We just held each other and fell asleep.

Wednesday was back to me stroking for her, but the sessions weren’t as long as before, and at night instead of sex she had me go down on her until she was completely satisfied. Thursday we finally watched some programs that we both enjoy, so I got to join her on the couch. I also didn’t have to stroke myself, but that didn’t stop her from gently caressing my cock all day. I think that was worse than edging. I desperately wanted more stimulation, but would never get it until late that night when she had me inside of her again, slowly fucking.

Friday was another day trip, this time she wanted to go to the beach. I don’t know why she waited until Friday for this. She knows how crowded it gets on the weekend. What should take a half hour turns into an hour with the traffic. It wasn’t until we got there and were settled on a blanket did I realize her plan. Bigger crowds meant better chances to see beautiful women in bikinis, which she was sure to keep pointing out to me. She even chatted a few women up, ensuring I’d get a close-up view of their nearly naked bodies. I would take frequent swim breaks to help cool myself off and avoid an embarrassing erection in my tight swim trunks. Megan loved every second of it, but eventually got bored so we walked the boardwalk for a bit then headed home. During the drive we were both a little sad as the week flew by so quickly. We talked about retiring so we could do this all the time, but knew we couldn’t afford it yet. By the time we were home we were both pretty bummed. I asked where she wanted to go for dinner, but she wasn’t up for anything. I insisted we both shower and go out. She eventually relented and went along. I was determined to cheer us up, so we went into the city for a good meal and afterwards to a comedy club to catch a show. It did the trick and we were both laughing and having a great time up until we went to sleep, after I went down and gave her a couple goodnight orgasms, of course.

Saturday morning I awoke to an empty bed with the smell of breakfast in the air. I was about to throw on some clothes, but figured why start now? Naked, I wandered to the kitchen. Megan, on the other hand, was wearing her robe and slippers. She laughed when she saw me and told me to sit at the table. “You’ve been such a dear this week, giving me so much attention. I thought I’d make this weekend all about you.” She brought me a plate and some juice, then dropped her robe to reveal her beautiful, naked body. She disappeared under the table and gave me a long, slow blow job while I ate.

My plate was clean, but she continued driving me crazy with her mouth until I finally broke, “Jesus, Megan, I can’t take anymore. Please just let me cum!”

She let me beg a little longer then released me from her mouth, looked up at me and smiled, “Poor baby. Am I teasing you too much?” I nodded. “You probably want to cum sooo bad by now, huh?” I nodded again. “What happened to the guy who used to love getting teased? Remember way back when, you were the one who introduced this to me. You begged me to tease you. Don’t you like it anymore?” The whole time she’s taunting me she was lightly fingering the length of my cock.

“C’mon, that’s not fair. You know I love this, I’m just out of practice. I just need to cum so bad right now!”

“Ok, go clean yourself up and get in bed. I’ll be right behind you and we’ll take care of your needs.” I was all smiles as I hurried away to brush my teeth and splash some water on myself to freshen up a bit. As I lay in bed waiting, Megan came in and went to her closet. She pulled out an old box that has all of our fun toys that don’t get played with as often as they used to. Rummaging through she pulls out the wrist and ankle cuffs and tosses them to me, “Put those on.” I quickly obeyed. We have one of those under the mattress restraint straps that we never took off, so I assume she’s going to tie me down. After she pulls a few other things from the box that I can’t see, that’s exactly what she does. We have a king size bed, so she stretches my limbs out pretty far so I’m spread eagle on the center of the bed and not going anywhere until she decides. Grabbing one of the other items she tells me, “Open wide.” I do and am rewarded with a ball gag that she secures in place. She then places a blindfold on me and says, “Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back.” I swear she uses that joke every time she ties me up! Several minutes pass and I’m alone with my thoughts, excited for what’s to come, or cum, as it were. I hear her re-enter the room and the blindfold is removed from my face. After a moment for my eyes to readjust, I see Megan standing at the foot of the bed dressed in what we called her dominatrix outfit. It’s a black teddy/corset with matching garter belt and black stockings. “So what do you think? Still fit?” We bought it many years ago but it still fit her perfectly and she’s gorgeous. I can only nod vigorously, though I think my cock may have jumped at the sight. She giggled, “I’m glad you still like it. Now I promised to take care of your needs since you’ve been so good at taking care of mine all week. Except, I don’t think you know what you really need.” Worried, I watch as she crawls on the bed, between my legs. She gently holds my cock and licks the length. In between licks she continues, “You think you need to cum sooo bad, but we both know that’s not what you need. Not yet, anyway.” I shake my head no, but she ignores me. “No, what you need is for me to spend the entire day and focus all of my energy on teasing you right to the edge of orgasm. Keeping you there as long and as often as I can. This way when you cum tomorrow you’ll really appreciate it and me. Ready for me to take care of your needs?” I thrash my head from side to side but she just smiles and goes to work on me. If reading my cock was a language, Megan would be fluent. She always knew exactly when to stop without me having to make a sound to warn her. And today she proved she hasn’t lost that talent. The day was a blur, I only know I spent it constantly on the edge of cumming. She pulled out all the stops, her hands, her mouth, her breasts. After a rare break she’d put me inside her and very slowly ride or just stay still and use her vaginal muscles to squeeze me. She even pulled out some of the toys. Vibrators, feathers, masturbation sleeve.

By the end of the day I was an exhausted, sweaty, crying mess. Megan removed the gag and laid next to me, gently stroking my cheek, wiping the tears from my face, kissing me. Trying to soothe me and help me calm down, and telling me how much she loved me. All I could do was blubber and beg for an orgasm. Once I had finally settled, she freed me from the bondage and helped me move my limbs around to get the blood circulating again. She led me to the bathroom and we jumped in the shower. I mainly stood there while she cleaned off my tired body, taking extra gentle care to my sore and finally soft cock. Instead of going out she made us dinner and afterwards we watched a movie on the sofa. The entire time neither of us talked about the day and even though I should be absoultely desperate to cum, right now sex was the furthest thing from my mind and I was happy to just cuddle together. It wasn’t until we got in bed for the night when we discussed it, “Are you ok? I know we haven’t played like that in a long time and I pushed you very hard today, but damn did I have a good time!” I had to pause a second and really think about it, but as always was honest with her. I explained how happy I was that we’re both still attracted to each other after all these years and how the sex is as amazing as ever. How today was pure torture and if I could have stopped her I would have, but I also loved it and would endure it for her again tomorrow if she desired. How I’ve never been as horny in my entire life as I was right now, but at the same time can’t even imagine having my penis touched and just want to sleep. “Aren’t you sweet. I guess I did give this big, old cock quite the workout. So you’re telling me if I offered to get under the covers and suck all the cum out of you right now, you’d say no?”

I’m 65% sure she’s bluffing. But either way, “Yeah, really. I just want to sleep. Just please promise me tomorrow you’ll let me cum. Please?”

She laughed, “Of course, honey. I told you tomorrow I’m going to empty you out completely. But um, I hate to ask, but I’m really horny too. I don’t suppose you’d mind…” Before she could finish, I was the one who slid under the covers and licked and sucked until she had an orgasm. Then we slept.

The next morning I slept in very late. Once again Megan made us breakfast, but this time I threw some clothes on before heading to the kitchen. She looked slightly disappointed but didn’t say anything. I was still a little sore, but once I got some food in me and woke up completely I was ready for the day and my long overdue orgasm. As we ate she asked, “How many times do you think you can cum today?”

“Honestly, I’ll be happy with the one. Two if you’re feeling generous.”

She laughed, “Oh don’t worry. I’m feeling super generous today. Go clean up and get in bed, and put the restraints on again. I’ll be in shortly to take care of you.” The restraints? Again? Oh god, I hope she isn’t planning more teasing first. I don’t know if I can handle anymore. I know I told her last night I would if she wanted, and I meant it, but let’s just say it’s not my first choice today. Regardless of how I feel I do as I’m told and am laying in bed with the wrist and ankle cuffs on. Megan comes in and smiles at me as she heads to the bathroom. I hear her brushing her teeth and then she emerges completely nude. “I was going to dress up again but I don’t want you staining my lingerie.” I’m speechless as she securely attaches me to the bed, same as yesterday. She even puts the ball gag on me again. Once she’s happy she wastes little time stroking me to full hardness and putting me inside her. She rides me fast and hard and an orgasm is quickly approaching. I’m convinced she’s going to stop at the last second like she has all week, so when my orgasm hits it takes me by surprise and I scream with joy into my gag. One thing about me you should know, something that Megan knows all too well, is that after I orgasm my cock is sensitive. Extremely sensitive. Like please don’t touch me anymore I’m going to die, sensitive. Megan knows this, but isn’t stopping. She’s still riding me fast and hard and I can do nothing to stop her except offering a muffled scream, shake my head, and futilely struggle against the restraints. Even my damn cock betrays me by staying rock hard. After several minutes the sensitivity dies down and it starts feeling good again. Several minutes after that Megan has an orgasm of her own, but still doesn’t stop. Some time later I feel another orgasm approaching, but she tells me to hold out as long as I can because she’s close to a second one as well. I do my best and we both cum simultaneously and thankfully she stops riding and collapses on top of me, raining kisses on my face. As frustrating as the last month, and especially yesterday, was, this made it all worth it. I was ready for her to let me up until she said, “Oh hon that was amazing! But I know you still have more to give.” I shook my head no, but she ignored me. The rest of the day was almost identical to yesterday, except instead of leaving me on the edge, she used her hands, mouth, breasts, and pussy to make me cum over and over again. I lost count of how many orgasms I had and by the end I don’t think anything was coming out of me and it was getting painful, but she kept going until finally my cock would no longer cooperate no matter how much of a break she gave me and no matter what she tried doing to it. I was truly spent.

Again she freed me and massaged my body back to life. “Well, was it worth the wait?”

I could barely speak, “My god, I think you broke me, but yeah it was.”

She laughed, “Good. I hope you enjoyed your vacation. I’m sure you’re pretty tired, and I hate to ask, but do you think you could…”

As I slide down between her legs, I think to myself, “Of course I could.”
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Staycation

Post by CagedAnimal »

Awesome story! Great Flintsones reference too btw!