Comment on the tease of the month

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Comment on the tease of the month

Post by nomeuno »

OK.... so, i am personally curious why this cum eating stuff is so ... whatever ...to ....whoever. Anyway, a higher rating went to PIPER and the SCHOOL OF DENIAL.... in which case it seems as though the votes for those teases being "NORMAL" teases are split and if they weren't running against each other, than a "NORMAL" tease would have won instead of some cock sucking tease. That one rated high as well much to my surprise and i'm sure the author put a lot of effort into it. i didn't read it as i've yet to find anything at all about men attractive, so i won't know if it's good. i think chics are HOT as Hell and cool and make such natural teases. Congrats to Piper and SOD as they are in order.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Comment on the tease of the month

Post by camipco »

There ain't nothing normal here. We're all jerking off here to an unusual fetish site on the internet. The Cumslut series isn't my personal bag either, but let's try and avoid labeling some folk's turn-ons "normal" or "natural" and others not-normal. Because honestly, if most people in the world were doing that labeling, all us tease fetishists would end up squarely in the "not-normal" group. So I suggest we do our best to be friendly and welcoming to other folks in the same group, ok?

I loved the Piper tease too. It was crazy hot. But I'd like to note that the fifth video in that tease has some big, hard, throbbing cock in it.
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=17140
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

campico...... it's "my" "NORMAL" and "my" "NATURAL" and as a result i don't think it's unusual i also believe anyone would be hard pressed to find that HOT Chics are not alluring when they tease. And while i appreciate your opinion and contributions to this site over the years, i didn't put you in the "NORMAL" category, you did :) Label me, i'm ok with a label. i own my likes and dislikes as should everyone else.
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

If you're wondering why the cumslut tease has done so well in the TOTM voting, I think there are a few things to consider. For one, I'm sure it gets extra support due to people liking the series in general. The author posted 3 parts to the series in March. None of its competitors posted more than one part in March. Posting 3 teases each ranked well over 4.0 in a span of 3 weeks is a pretty impressive accomplishment. Also, you wouldn't know since you didn't look at them, but the teases in that series are very creative, original, and well-written. They contain a number of ideas that I haven't seen here before. They feature several nice teasing pictures of an attractive women. And, obviously, they cater to a fetish that a lot of people must feel is under-represented here. It's not my personal favorite fetish, or even in my top 10, but I've still enjoyed reading those teases, probably at least as much as I enjoyed reading any of the other nominees.

Also, I'd have to agree with camipco in his idea that there's no point in labelling teases as "Normal" or not. If you want to tag teases that you make with "Normal" to help people find them, that's up to you. But there's no need to apply the label on other people's work. Everyone has their own tastes around here.
Last edited by eteased on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

Ahh another respected group member i admire. You and campico have seen and contributed much to this site and are a huge reason i visit daily. However... read more careful.ly about my NORMAL label.... IT is MY Normal.... yours can and may be completely different. If MY Normal makes me weird, i'm OK with that.
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex909 »

nomeuno wrote:campico...... it's "my" "NORMAL" and "my" "NATURAL" and as a result i don't think it's unusual i also believe anyone would be hard pressed to find that HOT Chics are not alluring when they tease. And while i appreciate your opinion and contributions to this site over the years, i didn't put you in the "NORMAL" category, you did :) Label me, i'm ok with a label. i own my likes and dislikes as should everyone else.
:-|

So your saying that there should be 2 category's one for fetish teases and one for normal teases?

and then you say that your normal is different to other people's normals?

i dont see how your idea can work, and to be fair voting should allow what the majority of people like to come out on top.

im not being sarcastic, i also have my limits, but im just saying that the majority of peoples tastes are being represented by the voting, and there no unselfish way for you to get what you want
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

Ahhh... look closer... the Majority of the people voted for teases that i consider NORMAL.... and no i'm not suggesting anything, i'm simply commenting and pointing out my personal feelings.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

I think nomeuno you're getting people confused about what you're trying to communicate when you use the word "normal" to describe the Piper and School of Denial webteases. Everybody's getting hung up on that label and missing the larger point of what you're trying to say.

What I think he's trying to say is that those who voted for the TOTM were split mostly into two camps, one that more appreciates teases without any deeper fetishes involved, and one that more appreciates teases involving the deeper fetish of cum eating. He's saying that the former group is larger than the second, so had their votes not been split between the Piper tease and the School of Denial tease, then they would've won for whatever tease their camp would've voted for.

Which is admittedly interesting to think about, but I don't think everybody can be divided into those two camps as many of us like both kinds of teases just as much. Had there been only one of your "normal" teases, they wouldn't all necessarily have voted for the other "normal" tease.
Evals
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

I agree with your point, Evals. I don't think you can divide voters into camps and predict their behavior that way. Also, my experience here is that the kinkier a tease is, the better people like it (all else being equal).

nomeuno, I honestly don't understand your point about 'normal'. When you say:
"than a "NORMAL" tease would have won
it sounds like you are dividing teases into 2 categories, normal and not normal, and that comes across as sounding judgmental.
Last edited by eteased on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

AHHHHh Evals! Good point... but careful.... i'm not dividing anyone. i am making a comment, separating myself because AGAIN,,, This is MY N O R M A L i can't say if it's yours or toms or dick or harrys... get it? But it is interesting that you, evals pointed out what i should have caught, they may not have voted for one or the other, being Piper or School... they may have voted for the cum dick eating stuff.... i brought that up for a reason. Frankly i'm surprised at the number of guys interested in male organs and juices. To each his own is true and i'm fine with that... it's really not my business what someone else likes or dislikes. Well, you definitely cross lines when you go underage and/or animals. However a gay type tease has not won before and still if we took all the votes ALL THE VOTES they do lean well toward what i consider What I consider
N O R M A L . Now... because i respect most, if not all the replies of the people who replied.... i read eteased and the comments he made on that cum sucking tease ... well, it made me go check it out. So, i read the first paragraph and it clearly states, if you have no interest in sucking dick than this tease isn't for you. i closed the tease, so i will not know of the hot chic or great writing of this tease. Anyway... i do appreciate all the input. Keep in mind, this is simply my opinion and is only relative to those who feel it fits.
Marcos1956
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Marcos1956 »

I wrote the "Piper - Going Back in Time" tease as a tribute looking back at the journey Piper took over the course of the series. I wanted to find a way to bring out the best aspects of it and I was glad to see the response from those who rated the tease highly. I just do it because I enjoy showcasing this model. It was strictly a way to combine some great videos I found with good pics to back them up.

But by no means was it as creative and original as some of the others this month so kudos to all nominated and the winner! I am glad I was able to give the Piper fans (and you know who you are) one last look at this amazing teaser in action! :yes:
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

I hear your point about the 'split' vote, numero. I'm a politics geek, if you'll excuse me for a moment. There's actually a very simple solution to this called approval voting. In this method of voting, people are allowed to vote for as many options as they like, instead of just picking one option. So the question isn't "which one of these 5 teases do you think is the best?" but "which one or more of these 5 teases do you think deserves to be tease of the month?" For me, there's often more than one tease I think deserving. Under this method, there's no split vote problem (or "spoiler"), people who liked the 2 similar teases can just vote for both of them. The other nice thing about this voting method is it gives a more accurate sense of the enthusiasm people had for each option. Imagine a month where there were 5 fantastic teases, but 1 was clearly better than the rest. Under the regular pick one voting system, everyone votes for the 1 great tease, and the other 4 get very few votes. It looks like no one liked those. However, under the open method of voting, everyone votes for the 1 great tease, but also a couple of the other teases they really liked. The same tease would win, but the others would show a lot more votes, accurately representing the fact that people loved those teases too! Ok, end of argument for my personal little voting methodology obsession.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

camipco wrote:I hear your point about the 'split' vote, numero. I'm a politics geek, if you'll excuse me for a moment. There's actually a very simple solution to this called approval voting. In this method of voting, people are allowed to vote for as many options as they like, instead of just picking one option. So the question isn't "which one of these 5 teases do you think is the best?" but "which one or more of these 5 teases do you think deserves to be tease of the month?" For me, there's often more than one tease I think deserving. Under this method, there's no split vote problem (or "spoiler"), people who liked the 2 similar teases can just vote for both of them. The other nice thing about this voting method is it gives a more accurate sense of the enthusiasm people had for each option. Imagine a month where there were 5 fantastic teases, but 1 was clearly better than the rest. Under the regular pick one voting system, everyone votes for the 1 great tease, and the other 4 get very few votes. It looks like no one liked those. However, under the open method of voting, everyone votes for the 1 great tease, but also a couple of the other teases they really liked. The same tease would win, but the others would show a lot more votes, accurately representing the fact that people loved those teases too! Ok, end of argument for my personal little voting methodology obsession.
Okay, now that's extremely interesting! InvisionBoard had the option to use that voting back in the day. I can't imagine it would be that hard to implement on this board either, given the number of mods out there for phpBB.
Evals
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

COOL!!!!!!! me likey!!!!
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above