Vote on the Kink Contest Finalists!

You can find important news and current events here.

You decide the winner!

Poll ended at Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:05 am

Cuckoldress girlfriend plays with you after a date
16%
Your life is ruined Part 1 (kink.com)
26%
Bondage slut (kink.com)
14%
Meeting Miss Sasha
26%
Cum If You Can (kink.com)
19%

Total votes: 43

seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Vote on the Kink Contest Finalists!

Post by seraph0x »

Hey Milovanians,

Thanks for participating in the Kink.com contest, we've had a blast reading through your fantastic submissions. Now it's time to honor the ones you liked best. Like the TOTM we have chosen to nominate the five best rated submissions. Since the stakes are a bit higher on this one, voting will be open until March, 31st.

As a reminder, here are our prizes:
And here are your nominees:

Cuckoldress girlfriend plays with you after a date - a_nonymous

Your life is ruined Part 1 (kink.com) - josh19p7

bondage slut (kink.com) - bee

Meeting Miss Sasha - eteased

Cum If You Can (kink.com) - Omechron

Great work folks! And best of luck!

Oh, and if you're not among the nominees - why not treat yourself? Signing up for any of Kink's sites gives you access to many years worth of updates of some of sexiest material you can imagine. And you support our site in the process! Thanks! :wave:

Yours,

Seraph0x :-)
bee
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Vote on the Kink Contest Finalists!

Post by bee »

Over 882 people have visted this thread, but only 32 have voted. I'm guessing that people think their vote is really the rating on the tease?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

bee wrote:Over 882 people have visted this thread, but only 32 have voted. I'm guessing that people think their vote is really the rating on the tease?
Don't worry. The most users who are visiting our site and also this forum are not registered and can't vote ;-)
Try or die
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

Thanks to the 11 who voted for Meeting Miss Sasha. With all the entrants added after the deadline was extended, I wasn't sure I'd be able to get one of the top spots. (I tend to be unable to win elections here...)

Oh, and of course, thanks to this site's admins and the good people at Kink.com who made this contest possible. Any thoughts of making the Kink.com pics available for Flash teases, too?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Hey folks, I see we've got a tie for first and second place. I'll talk to Kink to see how we can resolve this!

Congratulations to eteased, josh19p7 and Omechron! :thumbsup:

You'll receive a PM or email in the next few days with instructions on how to claim your prize. :-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Ok, all winners should now have gotten their access information.

We've decided to give first place prizes (three months) to both eteased and josh and a second place prize to Omechron (two months).

Also, you've got VIP access to all of Kink's sites rather than just one. :-)

Enjoy. :-D

For all those who didn't win this time, don't despair, we'll be sure to have more promotions in the future. Until then, you can always just go and buy your favorite shoots. Supports Milovana and damn, there's some hot, HOT stuff on there. ;-)
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

Thanks again. VIP access is great! Now I just need to free up my calendar so I have some time to watch some of the amazing content on their many great sites....