Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by lesabre88 »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:27 am
lesabre88 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:11 am Academy worked fine today, with the exception I'm still getting "Vocab Error: DT1" notices.

Just had a thought. I moved the 4 domme folders and re-assigned them. However, I didn't re-tag them in their new position. Going to try that.
The #DT vocab file calls for #DT1,#DT2,#DT3,#DT4 and the difference between #DT1,#DT2,#DT3 and #DT4 is that your Mistress (or glitter contact) reveals more or less of her body depending on her mood and the length of the tease. It's a nice idea but without having every image of your domme (and glitter contacts) tagged then it won't work as intended. Even then there are issues with the command to show tagged images which is a problem that the TeaseAI devs have been working on resolving.
Cool. I had it all set up for the 4 included dommes, but then I moved the files. I think the tagging broke since the file locations changed. I re-tagged and should be ok now. It was working fine.

For those that don't know, or may have missed it, the 4 included domme downloads come pre-tagged. All you need to do is set up Tease AI to see them. Go to Settings>Tagging>Domme Tags tab. Then select each folder (1, 2, 3, etc..) and click "Finished" for each folder. On these 4 dommes the 4 states of dress are already there, so you don't need to select them and tag them photo by photo -- just click the "Finished" button once for each folder.

I was a bad boy yesterday, and missed meeting my domme, didn't do my chores, and didn't ask for permission to have fun. I now have 916 punishment points, plus need to catch up on chores. :\'-(
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:56 pm
ducaticarl wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:13 pm hi i wonder if you can help me, i have installed your updated version of spicy and ran the spicy mea personality, this is the first time i have opened up spicy and so i understand there will be some setting up to do in the beginning, but im not sure if i am doing it right,
i opened up spicy mea for the first time and was informed by a Mistress Vivienne
that setup would take between 1 and 1.5 hours which was fine, but all i get is about 4 minutes of it upto where it asks if i have a chastity cage and when i answer yes other than getting 200 penalty points for not using honorifics it instantly then loops and repeats again, after doing this about 5 times i closed the program and reopened it where it opened up as a room with a set of random numbers in the room scene so i typed number 1 and then the mistress appeared and told ne to stroke, is this correct as i though i would be setting things up for 1 to 1,5 hours as told.
i did also get a error code of Vocab Error: DT a few times but ignored that.
hopefully you can help, thankyou brian
Hi,

I'm sorry but because I kind of assumed that most people looking at this would have already run through the setup I've not looked at the start up files at all, so what ever happened to you is down to the original files.

Happy to go over the start up and have a look though.

If you get errors like that loop, type @ into the chat box and you'll get a detailed message about the name of the script and the line number that's causing the error. If you're able to replicate it then please post details.

As for the room and the numbers, yes that's the 'core' element of Spicy and from that hub you select options based on the numbers seen. My advice would be to go into the system folder and delete everything in in the variables and flags folders and try again.

Cheers,

Mea
Hi thanks for your help, after spending a few hours last night
Constantly looping what I finally did was open up spicy3 personality
Went through all the initial setup procedure and tonight I will
Copy the system folder in spicy 3 and overwrite your system folder
In spicy mea. Hopefully then I can open up spicy mea and start
Playing yours from the offset but without going through the setup
Again. I assume that would work.
Also as I have never played spicy yet I assume every time I open
Tease au and start a session with spicy it will always start with that room
With all the numbers and I assume all I do is type in
A number in the chat to do whatever that number corresponds to.
I don't know what each number is for but I expect after trying all the numbers
I will discover what each one does. Lol
But again thankyou brian
Last edited by ducaticarl on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

lesabre88 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 am
ducaticarl wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:13 pm
hi i wonder if you can help me, i have installed your updated version of spicy and ran the spicy mea personality, this is the first time i have opened up spicy and so i understand there will be some setting up to do in the beginning, but im not sure if i am doing it right,
i opened up spicy mea for the first time and was informed by a Mistress Vivienne
that setup would take between 1 and 1.5 hours which was fine, but all i get is about 4 minutes of it upto where it asks if i have a chastity cage and when i answer yes other than getting 200 penalty points for not using honorifics it instantly then loops and repeats again, after doing this about 5 times i closed the program and reopened it where it opened up as a room with a set of random numbers in the room scene so i typed number 1 and then the mistress appeared and told ne to stroke, is this correct as i though i would be setting things up for 1 to 1,5 hours as told.
i did also get a error code of Vocab Error: DT a few times but ignored that.
hopefully you can help, thankyou brian
Hi Brian - Sounds like you missed a lot of the important set up. Did you even get to set up what toys you had? It should take a least an hour. I had the same issue, this what I did:

Install the Spicy 3.00 folder again (to reset everything).
Install the patches (a page or so back). Well I didn't do that - but wish I did!
Run again. Every few minutes use File>Suspend Session and save the session, preferably at prompts where it is waiting on your input.
If your session freezes up or pauses more than about a minute, quit Tease AI. Do not use Suspend Session again while locked up.
Open Tease AI again, and use File>Resume Session, and you will pick off where you "saved" when you used File>Suspend Session.

Worked for me!
Hi thankyou lesabre88. I did what you suggested and fingers crossed I managed
To get through all the initial setup stage. Although I have not installed any of
The patches as I don't have a clue how to do that.
I did download the git program but it makes no sense to me
As to how it works or what to do but I am going to copy over my system
Folder over to meaculpa_uk spicy mea version and play
That one from the offset hopefully by copying over
Spicy settings folder will mean I don't have to go through the
Setup stage again as I have finally got through that section
But thankyou for your help. Brian
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:17 am You seem to be under the misapprehension that this is a pissing contest. You're going to be very disappointed if you expect any kind of enthusiasm for you taking charge.

Also, I think your strange deference to Dragon as an authority is a confusion between GodDragon and Daragon.. Daragon actually knows what he's talking about.
I don't think it's a pissing contest.

I referenced someone else's post from a few pages back to point out what content was being included.

It will save others time, and it really isn't that hard to simply turn around a 3Mb file after applying some git patches.

I do not seek gratitude, and I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.

I'm looking at this simple act as simply paying it forward for those who did so much work to make bug fixes and to help the newcomers to not go on a wild goose chase for fixes that already exist.
Last edited by fly4awhiteguy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:59 am I don't have a problem with anything or anyone's work and I'm sorry if my last post read like that. But as has been said, I think it's more important to make sure that the scripts work before adding new content.

Mea
Agreed 100%.

As I was using GIT to apply the patches, I was able to see the changes in the GIT software's GUI. I was using sourcetree.

From what I could tell, it was about 95% bug fixes and 5% content modifications.

From what I recall, the content changes were really more appropriate to be called "corrections due to missing content".

What I mean by that is, someone (original author?) added something where there was a script trying to do something, yet part of the dialogue was simply not there at all for some reason. It wasn't like any major overhauls were done to actual content such as new modules or themes. However, a big 'ol crapload of bugs were fixed.

Most of what I saw were corrections to file paths, tag names, spelling of the various "@commands", etc.

Other than the patches, I am going through files and looking for grammatical errors. Changing things like "your out of changes" to "you're out of chances". I am not introducing new content or modifying what I believe to be the intended dialogue.

*I think maybe the original author's Muttersprache ist Deutsch, so I have already re-arranged a few sentences to sound more like normal English, but the messages that are intended to be conveyed remain unchanged.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hey guys! :wave:

Github
I am considdering opening up for Spicy entering Github - I will likely do it.
Enabling you all to contribute with corrections etc. :-)

On the subject of "rights regarding Spicy".
Tease-AI is a public software and will hopefully always remain so.
I only ever wanted to contribute to it :-)
That being said
Feel free to make other versions of Spicy, but please keep using Spicy as the primary name.
So something like Spicy_VersionName <-- Whatever you see fit.

Feel free to make other threads and share your work.

Feel free to change, add new stuff to your version of the personality.

Future plans
Except for the github part, there wont be any new stuff from my part before August.

Stay kinky
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
HotFoxXx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I wish i had a Mistress to obey, i am free and need to be claimed i am a lost sub, first to mail me "Claimed" will own me,Yes its that easy act fast please thankyou

Post by HotFoxXx »

Hi all, can anyone help me? I seem to have this problem where I am permanently locked in chastity, although I in setup I put no chastity and I was never put there. I just want to know what i need to do to get out of chastity, if possible I would be happy to remove the whole chastity option from my settings so I never get locked in, it's not something I'm into, I love everything else Spicy has to offer and have enjoyed the experience so far... Also I've been reading though posts and have noticed a lot of changes/patches is there a certain patch I should install... I suffer with dyslexia and I'm really struggling here to take everything in and get bugs fixed and setup proply iv reset the whole thing about 20times and has been very time consuming as you all understand... Please someone help me thanks... :-)
HotFoxXx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): I wish i had a Mistress to obey, i am free and need to be claimed i am a lost sub, first to mail me "Claimed" will own me,Yes its that easy act fast please thankyou

Post by HotFoxXx »

Right I think I got the patch... Just need help with my chastity problem :-/
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

Delete the Spicy 3.0 folder and copy in a clean copy.

One of the first questions is whether you own one. Say no. I would think that would fix the problem if what you're using is up-to-date, but I don't know for sure.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Spicy is now on Github!

Have patience with me!
I'm still learning how to use it.
So far I've managed to create a master branch with version 3.01 and a secondary branch called 3.02.
DO NOT download and use it, you will find it very broken.
It's the most reason version I've been working on.
If you want to contribute focus on the session part, backgroundmode is going through some major changes.
I am more or less removing all "menu" stuff and replacing it with response files used by the virtual assistant.

Best regards
Genome
mandas_whack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mandas_whack »

HotFoxXx wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 pm Hi all, can anyone help me? I seem to have this problem where I am permanently locked in chastity, although I in setup I put no chastity and I was never put there. I just want to know what i need to do to get out of chastity, ...
Yeah, I had this issue too. The cleanest way I've found to get out is in Tease A.I.:

Open the "Debug" menu at the top
Choose "Run Script"
Navigate to "\TeaseAI\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\CR\"
Select "GNMChastityOff.txt"

This will run the script to have you remove your chastity device (even though you're not using one).
HotFoxXx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by HotFoxXx »

mandas_whack wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:13 am
HotFoxXx wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 pm Hi all, can anyone help me? I seem to have this problem where I am permanently locked in chastity, although I in setup I put no chastity and I was never put there. I just want to know what i need to do to get out of chastity, ...
Yeah, I had this issue too. The cleanest way I've found to get out is in Tease A.I.:

Open the "Debug" menu at the top
Choose "Run Script"
Navigate to "\TeaseAI\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\CR\"
Select "GNMChastityOff.txt"

This will run the script to have you remove your chastity device (even though you're not using one).
Thanks;)
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Yanker »

Tury wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 5:57 am I've followed the setup instructions but I can't get it working. I keep getting a "System\variables\temphappy" not-found error.

Does anyone else have this problem and/or know how to handle it?
I have a similar problem. TeaseAi said it could not find the folder. I created the folder manually but now TeaseAI says access is denied. ny ideas to resolve this anyone?
Yanker
Curious Newbie

Post by kyle2 »

Hi all,

I just did a cleaning chore and thought about how this could be tracked by Domme.

Actual issue:
You can type in anything you want in TAI. There is no way Domme will ever be able to control you.

Idea: Add a check-up module, that works as followed:
Part I
- Domme tells which room you have to clean
- Domme commands you to take a picture of room in its actual state and to put it into the folder MESSY
- Domme commands you to clean the room
- Domme commands you to take a picture of the clean room and put it into folder CLEAN
- Program checks if pictures can be accessed
Part II
- After several times of cleaning, domme shows you random pictures from the MESSY and CLEAN folder that are mixed
- You have 3 seconds to answer the question "Is this a clean room? Yes or no?"
- Program checks if your answer is correct (because if your answer is YES, the picture has to come from the CLEAN folder and if your answer is no, you answer has to come from the MESSY folder)
- If your answer was correct, nothing happens. If your answer is not correct, you have cheatet (or not cleaned up very well) and should get a lot of punishment points.

What do you think about that idea?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

kyle2 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:11 am What do you think about that idea?
The domme does track you through time spent.
But true if you want to cheat you can always do so.

While your idea has some merit, I believe it would be too time consuming.
Anyway I'm not adding stuff atm, only trying to get it to work properly.

Github
Just discovered that almost all files were missing from Spicy\CR.
That has now been uploaded, hadn't noticed that github had a cap of uploads..

MNevs, Merged your changes to CinemaStrike.

Best regards
Genome