Caught My Brother, New To This

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Caught My Brother, New To This

Post by zenlover »

Well welcome! I'm also real curious about what you think of the female oriented teases... if any of them work for you in any way. Let us know if you find one (or a style) that works for you. I'd like to see us find a pattern of teasing that works for at least a few women.

Of course, if teasing others works for you, you'll have all of the opportunity you'll ever want (and more) with the gang here, including me.

Enjoy yourself!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
mistress.kelly
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mistress.kelly »

Well, just to let you guys know. I did not tell my brother. I think he would be embarassed enough.
Rndlflgg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rndlflgg »

What is wrong with your brother? ALWAYS erase the history. ALWAYS!!! :-P
Nice of you not to say anything.
littlepos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by littlepos »

have the most amazing and fast acting password protected screensaver...learned my lesson

RndFlgg, are you Stephen King?
Rndlflgg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rndlflgg »

HA. Nope. Just a fan.

Maybe.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Hello Mistress Kelly and welcome. Nice of you to try things out here. I really think you need to "help" your bro out... bring one (or more) of your hot friends over to tease the H*LL out of him (And what choice does he have since you KNOW his secret? He'll have to go along with it! So much potential for you! You can have him catering to you, doing your chores, being "extra nice" to you... etc.)! Sounds like a tease is being written here already... so many possibilities... humiliation, blackmail, embarrassment... who knows what you and your friends can get away with!? Then you can write teases here based on your homelife/reality of your bro! Hahhaha, too cool! Can't wait to hear what "evil" things you come up with! Hhahaha...
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
pjh776
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pjh776 »

Oh shit!

You won't tell mum, will you? Please! I'd do anything!

Lol
str0be
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by str0be »

I just feel like I should point out that doing anything even somewhat sexual with a sibling is pretty creepy. Talking about sex is entirely different though. An older sibling can give valuable advice that is extremely helpful, but it shouldn't become a 'relationship'.

Now maybe it's just because of how I was raised, but I still think of incest as wrong. I suppose the argument could be that if you are not having unprotected sex, there is no risk of getting pregnant with flipper babies, but still, ew. I can't say for certain, but I'm also pretty sure that there are some countries/states where it is illegal, not to mention that it would basically make you an outcast for being 'immoral'. When it comes to fetishes, incest and pediphilia are pretty much the two worst in most people's minds, so be careful.

To the original poster, explore and see if anything around here does it for you. Maybe even have a conversation with your bro about this stuff. Even if all that comes of it is that he has one less person to hide this from, that could be cool. If you do decide you like it around here and want to stay, I would suggest that you talk to him. Make sure you know each other's screen names and discuss whether the two of you can even coexist here without being constantly creeped out by stuff the other writes. Also if you are both on here, one or both of you might not be so open about what you discuss here as you'll know the other might read it.

So I guess what my advice would be is talk to him about it, explore the site, but don't 'expiriment' with each other.

str0be