Chance to cum today

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
teasemesub
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Chance to cum today

Post by teasemesub »

:-P just some rough calculation here... 12 guys here and dice roll twice a week... so let say every week there are two lucky guys get to cum... there's a possibility that few guys will have to wait for 6 weeks before he could cum again.... exciting. :whistle:
SeeMeFeelMe
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by SeeMeFeelMe »

PlayfulGuy wrote:
SeeMeFeelMe wrote:I spent 5 hours edging yesterday.

The first 3 hours were done by hand, the last 2 I spent with my cock in a masturbation sleeve, covered in lube thrusting into it.
The interestingly, the sleeve isn't tight enough to create enough friction to get me to orgasm unless I really thrust hard, making the denial at the end all the more frustrating.
You are a champion! How many edges do you do in 5 hours? I can rarely do more than 10 to 20 in a set without losing it. If I just stroke and only edge once in a while I can go for hours, but to edge repeatedly for that long! no way.

I set my limit for today at 6 as per the latest dice roll. I did a random number pick for some edges this morning and got 1, leaving me 5 to do tonight. Grrrrrr. Only being allowed one edge is almost worse than none.

It's only really sinking in today that I didn't really think this through. With ghastly only rolling the dice twice a week we could all be in for a long stretch of denial.

PG
How many edges? Oh man, it depends! I'll bet I've edged about 50 times over that time period, it's a really unique experience to go that long and then deny yourself, brutal. You wake up in the morning extremely horny and leaking precum, it's a pretty good time I must say.
waywithwords
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by waywithwords »

teasemesub wrote::-P just some rough calculation here... 12 guys here and dice roll twice a week... so let say every week there are two lucky guys get to cum... there's a possibility that few guys will have to wait for 6 weeks before he could cum again.... exciting. :whistle:
Well, 12 requires 6^2, meaning 1/36. Twice a weeks means we can expect one 12 to be rolled in 18 weeks. However, we can hope TTCart has to wait much longer. :P Better yet, we can all just agree that the person in #12 has to rejoin the game at 1 when a 12 is rolled, instead of cumming.
Spoiler: show
Strength in words; weakness in gags.
SeeMeFeelMe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SeeMeFeelMe »

waywithwords wrote:
teasemesub wrote::-P just some rough calculation here... 12 guys here and dice roll twice a week... so let say every week there are two lucky guys get to cum... there's a possibility that few guys will have to wait for 6 weeks before he could cum again.... exciting. :whistle:
Well, 12 requires 6^2, meaning 1/36. Twice a weeks means we can expect one 12 to be rolled in 18 weeks. However, we can hope TTCart has to wait much longer. :P Better yet, we can all just agree that the person in #12 has to rejoin the game at 1 when a 12 is rolled, instead of cumming.
That seems like a good idea! Sorry 12 :P
TTCart
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TTCart »

SeeMeFeelMe wrote:
waywithwords wrote:
That seems like a good idea! Sorry 12 :P
Don't be sorry, I picked it for a reason, after all :P I'm making a nice mess of precum from edging so often and I'm not expecting a 12 for a while, I knew the odds going in.
Ghastly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghastly »

Well everyone, it's another day to roll. Does everyone feel lucky?

Then we grab the dice....

roll....

and...

7! Pixxamaster gets to cum- enjoy!

The new numbers look like this:
2- open
3- teasemesub (3 days without cumming)
4- playfulguy (4 days without cumming)
5- arcinius (5 days without cumming)
6- Waywithwords (9 days without cumming)
7- Mekimston (9 days without cumming)
8- Candii (9 days without cumming)
9- arbslave0909 (9 days without cumming)
10- Seemefeelme (9 days without cumming)
11- Fun69city (9 days without cumming)
12- TTCart (9 days without cumming)

If anyone wants into the open spot, come try your luck :)
sissysecretary
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissysecretary »

If no one else wants it I'll take the open spot.
sissysecretary
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissysecretary »

TTCart
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TTCart »

snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

I wouldn't mind getting a number if posisble
Lady Anne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lady Anne »

I once played this game, or a very similar version anyway with more edging. Hope you boys are having fun, and hope you get stuck longer than I did.
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Sounds like a nice game to me....so if there's a free spot I'll take it :-D

Until then have fun people ;-)
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

How is everyone else doing with their denial? I've been using the most recent dice roll as my daily edge limit, so I've been doing 7 edges a day since the last roll.

It's frustrating having so few available, and to make it even more so I usually split them up doing one or two in the morning, a few more in the afternoon and the remainder in the evening. Last week after ghastly rolled a 6 I was doing 1 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 3 in the evening. It just seemed the natural thing to do.

i don't generally do lots of edges (usually 10 to 20 in a day), and not usually every day, so this period of edging every day is keeping me good and horny. Would love to see a higher number rolled, and am dreading a lower one!

My last orgasm was actually May 5th, a few days before I joined the game, so I'm sitting at 11 days without now. My record is 45 days, but usually I only go 2 to 3 weeks between orgasms. Sure hope I don't set a new record with this game. :-D

Hope everyone else is having fun!
Ghastly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghastly »

Another weekend come and gone. With me enjoying the fact that I get to cum, and everybody here doesn't :)

I've added in our new players for today- if you haven't been cumming since you posted rather than since now, I can update your count.

And I think we'll roll today this time.

The magic number is.... 4!

Playfulguy gets to cum today, and the rest of you don't. Just remember- no doing so many edges you can't last. It's more fun to settle in for the long haul guys!

The new numbers look like this:
2- snoeynoey (0 days without cumming)
3- sissysecretary (0 days without cumming)
4- teasemesub (6 days without cumming)
5- arcinius (8 days without cumming)
6- Waywithwords (12 days without cumming)
7- Mekimston (12 days without cumming)
8- Candii (12 days without cumming)
9- arbslave0909 (12 days without cumming)
10- Seemefeelme (12 days without cumming)
11- Fun69city (12 days without cumming)
12- TTCart (12 days without cumming)
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

OMG! Awesome!

Thanks for the game ghastly. I actually wish it had taken longer, but I guess I'm luckier than I think. I may even come back and join again soon.

PG