The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cuckboy12
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cuckboy12 »

hello, i am a college student and am a bit new to this. i like to tease and deny myself and love the webteases. I'm glad there are so many others that feel the same as me. To the mistresses of the group (Mz_teneal and Mistress Jenna) (forgive me if i spelt ur names wrong) I am glad u take the time to listen and speak with us pathetic little boys. Thank You so much. I hope i can contribute more to the group and succeed in the teases.

Cuckboy (Andrew)
toy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Newish member

Post by toy »

Hello everyone, I found this site a little while ago and have been lurking and reading the forums and some of the teases, classics as well as new. This site has me very intrigued and I will be starting the teases this week. I hope that I can keep from becoming a constant member of the confessional forum.
redfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redfred »

HI all,

I just found your site and was happy to see the old teases from OD. I just started looking around and thought I would join. Thanks for making the site and I "look" around some more tonight.

redfred :-D
Used and Abused
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Used and Abused »

I'm a long time lurker, just got the time to finally get round and post here. I have an 'obsession' with chastity, however I also feel that this best suited as a fantasy, and never be acted upon. I am in a new, but steady relationship, and the subject of orgasm denial hasn't been brought up, and I doubt it wont for a long while.

Enough of me going on and on. I'd just like to give a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this site. Who knows. I may write a tease of myself sometime.

With my girlfriend away for Christmas, I've been teasing myself. So far I've gone since Sunday without an orgasm. I'm trying to make it until Christmas at least, but it's getting hard.
jamesmasters
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Hello

Post by jamesmasters »

Been having lots of fun with the teases, thought I should join and get more involved. Excellent site btw, although that goes without saying! :-D

James
Homanogic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Homanogic »

Hey everyone,

Long-time reader and self-teaser, never posted before. Thought it was time I joined the forums for discussions!

Brian
lilsub22
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Greetings

Post by lilsub22 »

Hello A/all, I'm pretty new to this, but I think I'll do well. I'm excited to participate.
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

hi everyone and especially the mistresses of Milovana,
im new to this site. im 18 and a senior in high school.
ive tried some of the teases on this site and it is realy hard to keep from cumming. do i have to follow the tease completely or report if i did not or if a came? and do get punished for this?
i hope i will contribute to this community as much as i can.

thanks,
Slave9898
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

Hi, I'm new here. Just want to say that this site looks great!
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

ill help u out

Post by acemanz »

yo slave9898, i dont run this site or anything but i can answer ur question. following the teases exactaly is up to u and since u have problems finishing them i suggest doing the ones with lower ratings they are usualy ezr. as far as reporting ur failur there is a confetion section that u may use if u wish. now about punishment there use to be a punishment area but it was cosed due to excesive amounts of people writing on it. hope this helps.
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

hi my name is peter

Post by waffles54 »

hi all, my name is peter---no pun intended, it's really my real name! i try to do each new tease as it "comes up", some are easy some not so easy. I skip though the stuff i don;t want to do like using icy hot. I don't care for being verbally assualted or humiliated. I have a regular to larger size cock, I love to use it, i just also happen to love being teased, and witheld as long as possible before having an orgasm.

that's my story, plain and true. love the site, adore it actually. happy new year
pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

happy new year~

Post by pleezz »

hi, this is my first day as a member...i have been visiting this site for 3 wks or so...it is fatastic!

im 18 years old...i have to confess that i find it quite hard to follow all the orders of the webtease...so i will try harder
:innocent:

CONFESSION OF CHRONIC MASTURBATOR is reli great...but i dun have the guts to write the whole letter lol
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Welcome fellows! Have fun ;-)
subm_1280
Explorer
Explorer

Hi All

Post by subm_1280 »

Hi

Wow! This is an awesome site! I LOVE T&D. It's just so exciting to be ordered around by a female, especially when it concerns your manhood. Suddenly, that piece of flesh attached to your body no longer belongs to you, but to the many beautiful women on this website. You no longer have the freedom of stroking at your own will, but have to obey each command given to you to the finest detail. My Gosh! I LOVE such a feeling.

Thanks for creating this site. It's like a dream come true.

Xiv
sissy rachel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissy rachel »

Have only scratched the surface but i all ready love this site. Thanks a million. sissy rachel