the games have begun!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
duranduran
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

the games have begun!

Post by duranduran »

Hi,

long time lurker here, been on the board a while and still check in regularly. though not much posting done, or contributing :blush: and here i am. happy and eagerly trying to explain my situation. hoping for your help.

situation; talked to GF about denial periods and even tried it once on a holiday. It was nice for me, she liked it a bit and thought it was fun. but not for the long run. later on, i even talked about chastity. "its not for me i think but, i have to think about it".
I really love her and the whole thing would be dropped for me if that makes her/us happy. and im fine letting the denial and chastity fly since i dont really know if im wanting it too for 100%.
Now here comes the 'fun part'. Last week we got to kissing, she comes to sit on my naked in the bed rubbing me all over her making me horny as something. and tells me, I;m going to make you crazy and tease the sh!t out of you, deny you. you are not allowed to touch yourself, play with yourself only when i watch and let you, are not allowed to cum offcourse. Also, you cannot touch my tits, only when i tell you.

I was aroused, amazed and psyched. but also a little scared since she got a wicked look in her eyes when she said it. but the best news for now is, "its on".

My challange in this is the following,
I dont know how to behave. normally im all over her when i can. and now still am touching and kissing her on a normal day. But being left with no relief makes it worse and worse (as some of you might know ;)).
What happened last time that i sometimes get too exited and start to annoy her which makes me feel bad, but on the flipside i get that horny that i dont even care at times.
I also dont want to talk too much about it as im pretty prone to getting the 'contract' down to what i can and cannot do but like the uncertainty of things.

so what i would like to propose to her is to have 1 good talk about this topic and telling her that i sometimes have troubles containing myself when she's in the room and think i annoy her which isnt my intention. Then she needs to solve my 'case' by punishing me but that also is something sexual which she doesnt want to do (my guess from the previous experience).

im searching for a way she can put me in place, non sexual i guess. :unsure:
i feel a bit stupid asking posting my situation and problem but i love her so much that i dont want to kill the vibe and get the most out of our relationship (which is rock solid).

any tips?
thanks for reading
even more thanks for commenting.

i guess im just https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0
always thinking about it,...
John Book
Explorer
Explorer

Re: the games have begun!

Post by John Book »

Interesting post, thanks for sharing, suprised no one has offered any advice.
Don't really have much to offer myself sorry. maybe fetlife would be a better place to post?
I'd like to see how it turns out.
What sort of age range are you guys? any idea what caused the sudden tease and denial session?
I guess you are in a kind of virtual chastity situation, your punishment for not being able to control yourself should simply be longer denial :yes:
It's best to take things very slow and always wait for her lead.
good luck!