real girlfriend Creampie games - brainstorm

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

real girlfriend Creampie games - brainstorm

Post by TigerBS »

Hello Friends,

I am very fortunate to have met a girl, as dirty minded as me! ;-)
We are both very much into creampie and thus looking for ideas live this fetish and continuously pushing limits.
We met at a swinger party, so you can immagine that we both do like the idea of others having sex with our partner. She likes to be drenched in sperm everywere. In her pussy, ass (atm only with me, or at least only with very familiar people) in her face, swallowing or just plain all over er body. I like that the same way, but I have to admit, that I can not do it by my own. ;-)
I need help, and a lot of it. We are not that much into gangbang partys, wich are quite popular in our area, because they are to anonymous.

So, we are looking forward to all your ideas of things to do in a real creampie-relationship, feel free to be creative! ;-)

Here are some ideas we like:
She is coming home and saying: "Hey sweety, I am home and guess who i met today!" Than spreading legs, revealing a dripping pussy. (sadly not possible, because our friends are way less open minded than we are)

or, me talking to a nice but lonly guy at a bar: "Again no luck tonight? You can fuck my girlfriend, if you like. Only catch is, that you are not allowed to use a condom and have to cum inside her vagina. (sadly not possible, because people always chicken out)

So, what are your ideas?

PS: We will post pictures of your good ideas, that we managed to put into reality! ;-)
PS2: If you are from germany and healthy, we will happyly invite you for a fill up! ;-)
IMG-20150820-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20150820-WA0007.jpg (71.01 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
IMG-20150821-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20150821-WA0004.jpg (152.86 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
Attachments
IMG-20150820-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20150820-WA0001.jpg (116.02 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
Halloedri
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: real girlfriend Creampie games - brainstorm

Post by Halloedri »

Hello Tiger,
well, must admit I do like the idea of creampie games as well. Unfortunately my current girl turned out to be turned off by that idea. She would prefer to always use condoms just because of that spunk... People are different;-)

A prior girlfriend of mine was quite into snowballing - if that's something for you?

Ever tried to save cum in the freezer & gather some nice amount?

P.S: I am from Germany;-)
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TigerBS »

Na du Hallodri! ;-)

Danke für deinen Beitrag.
But, we are not really into that freezing and saving thing. We like it fresh, we like it plenty, and we like it from other people too ;-)
kinkmepls
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkmepls »

wow :w00t: that's so hot! you two can be lucky you found each other :blush:
would love to see dripping cum out of her!
from where are you in germany?