Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Juma78
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): I'm still looking ;)
Sub/Slave(s): Looking!

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by Juma78 »

I would like to play this game badly, I'm aching to start. please, please please accept me. where can I start?
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by servus »

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by illtaket42 »

I'm sorry to bug You when You don't really feel like beeing teasy but I'm pretty desperate for my first real orgasm in more than 3 months.

I do and did not know when I could ask You for a full orgasm again and decided to try when I either reached the end of the thread or my 666th target.

So 666 it is. I have dreamed about my next release for weeks and beg You to grant it. It drove me mad when I couldn't touch myself at all during the holidays. The feeling got worse when I started tp play again - an edge was always just a few strokes away and stopping each time became more difficult than normal. I didn't want to stop. I wanted to cum.

Please Della, remove this constant need by letting me cum. If You do not want to make this decision at this time You could perhaps let someone else decide if, when and how I should cum ?

I hope to hear a "Yes, you may cum". My cock and balls share this hope.

PLease ?
waywithwords
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by waywithwords »

42, you're post elicits a feeling of anticipation. It is of both fear and excitement. Imagining myself in your state causes my heart to race and my breath to deepen. Della isn't the only one that enjoys hearing detailed experience of this pleasure-torture.

Della, your assigned target had me worried at first, but it's much more common than expected. Clever, but less cruel than I think you had hoped and than I had feared. :-D

Three days, an hour and a half each day, 20 edges, 10 targets, and finally on the last page. The sessions are still manageable with knowing I won't be cumming. Much more easily aroused and now it only takes a few seconds to get hard. Eye contact and a smile from a cute girl gave me a noticeable bulge that I had to work against as there was no hiding in the pants I had on.

Strength in words; weakness in gags.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

illtaket42 wrote:I'm sorry to bug You when You don't really feel like beeing teasy but I'm pretty desperate for my first real orgasm in more than 3 months.

I do and did not know when I could ask You for a full orgasm again and decided to try when I either reached the end of the thread or my 666th target.

So 666 it is. I have dreamed about my next release for weeks and beg You to grant it. It drove me mad when I couldn't touch myself at all during the holidays. The feeling got worse when I started tp play again - an edge was always just a few strokes away and stopping each time became more difficult than normal. I didn't want to stop. I wanted to cum.

Please Della, remove this constant need by letting me cum. If You do not want to make this decision at this time You could perhaps let someone else decide if, when and how I should cum ?

I hope to hear a "Yes, you may cum". My cock and balls share this hope.

PLease ?

Yes of course 42, you may cum. I understand the pleasure and pain of long term denial. And I second what way with words said. I love hearing how you guys are feeling. It makes me feel like my game is doing some good. I am not going to lie, there have been times over the last 3 years when I thought about shutting it die and letting it go the way of so many games on Milo. However posts like this from players like you remind me why I do this. :-)
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

DellaRoss wrote:Yes of course 42, you may cum. I understand the pleasure and pain of long term denial. And I second what way with words said. I love hearing how you guys are feeling. It makes me feel like my game is doing some good. I am not going to lie, there have been times over the last 3 years when I thought about shutting it die and letting it go the way of so many games on Milo. However posts like this from players like you remind me why I do this. :-)
Thank You Della for giving me Your permission to cum.

I will probably have to wait until the weekend before I get my release. Until then I will make sure that I'll be needy and my cock sensitive. Completing 22 rungs of Banquo's Ladder Helper a few minutes ago proved a good start. Rung 23 got me too close to the point of no return and I had to stop. This is not the way I want to cum this time. :whistle:

Della's game ...

I find it hard to believe that Della managed to keep her game running for three years and more. That took a great deal of dedication, time and energy. All this just to keep us players happy ?

There's not much we players can do in the way of saying "Thank You, Della". But a little feedback shouldn't be too hard.

If all of us took just 5 minutes time to post what the game does for us or what problems or pleasures we have to deal with while playing for every hour we spend stroking and edging that wouldn't really be much of an effort.

Think about it :-)

@waywithwords: If you are at the end of the thread ("and finally on the last page") I'll post some more material. If it was just the last page for the day I'll keep my output low. :-P
If you liked this cute Little fellow. There's some more on http://thingsmydickdoes.tumblr.com/archive

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Last man standing ? :lol:
not much longer :blush:

Nice combination :

waywithwords
Explorer
Explorer

Post by waywithwords »

What ever do you mean?

I must confess I came much closer to cumming last night than I have since I started. After edging for an hour, I got to the point where one stroke every 10 or so seconds was keeping me right on the precipice of going off. My imagination got the better of me: everything tensed and began quivering. I gripped my chair, with teeth clenched just as intensely, my cock bobbed up and down out of my control. I took a deep breath as what seemed like all my muscles from thigh to thigh were orchestrating that which I had consciously been avoiding for so long. Over the next 15 seconds the contracting died away, leaving just a mild tenseness and a twitching of fluid moving a little at a time. During which I flexed harder to hold it back. After a few minutes, the erection finally began to fade, but the feeling was very different from the torture of ruining. I was still pleasurably sensitive aside from the aching and minor swelling below my balls.

Normally I edge to within 3-4 slow strokes with varying breaks between. I think I just made it down to 0.5 or less. Strangely enough, my take away is how impressive it actually is when I see videos of someone edging another person. It really should be considered art.

Can anyone relate?
Strength in words; weakness in gags.
cdfreya
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by cdfreya »

Hello Della, may I join your game please?

It sounds like fun and the exhibitionist in me is getting a bit turned on by the idea of writing reports already. I'd like to start from the end of the thread, since I think it'll be a bit more difficult.
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

illtaket42 wrote:
DellaRoss wrote:Yes of course 42, you may cum. I understand the pleasure and pain of long term denial. And I second what way with words said. I love hearing how you guys are feeling. It makes me feel like my game is doing some good. I am not going to lie, there have been times over the last 3 years when I thought about shutting it die and letting it go the way of so many games on Milo. However posts like this from players like you remind me why I do this. :-)
Della's game ...

I find it hard to believe that Della managed to keep her game running for three years and more. That took a great deal of dedication, time and energy. All this just to keep us players happy ?

There's not much we players can do in the way of saying "Thank You, Della". But a little feedback shouldn't be too hard.

If all of us took just 5 minutes time to post what the game does for us or what problems or pleasures we have to deal with while playing for every hour we spend stroking and edging that wouldn't really be much of an effort.

Think about it :-)
I agree and apologize for not posting recently.

I haven't actually been playing, but I haven't withdrawn. Maybe more accurately I am playing, but have been on prolonged denial. With very little time available, which was unexpected, I have avoided the thread. In similar situations in the past I have found that I try to rush and then end up messing up. Also, my mindset was all wrong. With little time, too little sleep, and stress I just wanted to get off. That is no way to play the game. So, I am going slowly and cautiously. I will have a little time this weekend and hope to find a few more targets.

Denial without actively playing the game has been a very different experience. Honestly, not my favorite, but worth the effort. It was really tough at first to avoid the thread. Usually I spent the whole time thinking of reasons why it would be ok to have an orgasm. I deserved it with how hard I was working. No one would know. It would just be an accident. Etc. Again, really bad mindset for playing the game. But, I like commitment and I knew if I really needed to withdraw I could ask Della, who has always been generous and sympathetic. I grit my teeth, went to bed, took a shower, and did whatever it took to get through those first few days. It got easier after a few days and felt good to be successful and not give in. It was very different than not giving into pleasure while edging.

So, a few week in I would normally be hyper sensitive and constantly horny. This is the part of the game I love the most. Everything is enjoyable. I feel so alive and wonderful. I am attentive to my emotions and those of other people. I experience events more deeply. However, this time I don't have those feelings. It is much more muted. It's not bad, just not the overwhelming euphoria it normally is. I am hoping to have a little more time this week to ramp it up, and being very careful to go slowly.

As always, thank you Della for your efforts. They are always appreciated, even when I fail to communicate that.

Goodman
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Goodman, 42 and WWW,

Thank you all for your kind words and for telling the thread how you feel. It is nice to know that my time on the game is appricated. It means more to me then I can even begin to explain with everything going on in my private life.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

1. So I finally got to cum ! :banana: ...
So I finally got to cum !

The preparation for the 'Big event' was quickly dealt with. I taped a bullet vibrator to the most sensitive spot I could find :blush: and taped the controls on my body underneath my shirt where I could easily reach them. Then I went for a walk.

When I passed the village border I set the vibrator to about half power and enjoyed the sensations on my cock as I strolled along. I got exited but not hard. I had forgotten, that a flacid cock hasn't got a chance to grow an erection while tucked away in tight jeans :'-(
I had to find a secluded place to attend to this problem and found an area of trees that promised a fair amount of privacy.

Rearranging my private parts was quickly dealt with and as I was getting ancious to get my first full orgasm in roughly 100 days I set to controls of the vibe to maximum. 90 seconds later I creamed in my Jeans.

Image Image

It felt great ! So much pressure had built up and cried for relieve.

Two things happened here that amused me:
1. While I was prepared for a tell tale wet patch on my jeans I had thought to hide it sufficiently with the jacket I wore. I did not expect a clearly noticable trail down my left leg. If someone saw that they would clearly come to the wrong conclusion.
2. I came while walking up a hill. I tried hard not to give any outward sign of what was happening but my body had a mind of it's own. If the crew of Monty Python had seen me I could have been featured in the 'Ministry of funny walks" sketch twitching my way further up that hill.

With part one finished I now waited for part two which was supposed to be an intro into POT or at least a second orgasm. So I left the power on high and waited for the things to cum.

I'll keep this part short - nothing happened. I stayed exited and hard but the stimulation was insufficient for more. After an hour - this was the time I had planned for the event - I switched off the vibrator and went home relieved but only partially happy.

When I arrived I quickly found the reason for the anticlimatic end of my excursion. The bullet had moved away from it's original position by almost half an inch. Repositioning it and turning it to full power resulted in the second orgasm within a minute. Leaving it on soon turned that pleasurable sensation into discomfort. Surprisingly this unpleasant feeling almost disappeared within another minute or two :unsure:

Overall the experience was worth it but I suppose I'll have to find another way to explore POT.
2. Random time ...
Random time

No you can’t change them. You’ll be reminded for the rest of the day how little control you have.
3. Just a short video ...
Just a short video of a poor guy trying to cum. I'm reasonably certain that I would have given up well before the end of the 9 hours it took him.

https://www.tumblr.com/video/knottedcha ... 10916/500/
After 6 months of denial, I thought the boy had earned a chance to cum. So I tied him to the bed with a vibrator hanging above his cock on low setting. It would be extremely difficult but if the boy could concentrate the vibrator on his cock head, then he would eventually be able to cum. Knowing this, I also blindfolded him to make it more difficult. The boy found himself in a loop of sexual frustration as the vibrator was just enough to keep him hard, horny and desperate but no where near enough to get him off. Just when he had thought he had the vibrator in a spot that he could use the pin it against a part of his body and his cock, it would slip away and he would need to start all over again. I thought about putting a time limit but I was enjoying watching his futile attempts at release begin as desperate moans and end in frustrated grunts. After about 9 hours, the boy was a sweaty, exhausted mess but had found a good position for the vibrator against his cock and thigh and was content with letting it slowly work over his sensitive cock. It didnt take long after that until the boy finally earned his release and pumped his hips into the air with every volley of cum that shot from his dick. The boy returned to position with the vibrator gently tickling his cockhead, his body to exhausted to try fighting the dildo but his cock not yet satisfied with only one release after 6 months.
4. For Della :whistle: ...
And a last spoiler for Della to finaly apologize for those sp***r images I posted a long while ago :innocent:

cdfreya
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cdfreya »

Oh my, I completed my strokes for all the images on this page on sunday morning, and I think I'm going to wish I rationed them out a bit more. I wish I'd checked how often people posted images before I asked to start at the end of the thread too, but oh well. Looks like I won't be having an orgasm for a long time, as I don't think my target will come up any time soon either.

The strokes weren't enough stimulation for me, so I thought browsing porn on tumblr and engaging in some fun kinks would relieve myself a bit (no stroking of course). I couldn't have been more wrong. It only made my balls ache and my cock throb and ooze for hours on end. I couldn't stop scrolling through more and more porn though; curling my toes, grinding my teeth, biting my lip, chewing my nails, trying to anything to distract myself from the temptation of stroking.

Even now I've begun scrolling through my tumblr feed again, ugh. Hopefully my fellow players can bail me out a bit ;)

Here's a little help from me, a few of the ruined orgasms and cbt gifs I scrolled past during my tumblr binge:
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

ImageImageImageImage
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Waiting for posts can be frustrating. So I'll keep on posting for a while.

I hope that someone finds a target once in a while. :-)

Image Image