Ball Busting do you dig it?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Constance
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Ball Busting do you dig it?

Post by Constance »

It always amazes me when a man ASKS to have his balls busted....and although it amazes me I am still happy to bust those balls! But really what I want to know is do you really dig it and if you do would you care to share why or what about it excites you?

Happy Ball Busting Boys!
Constance
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

If you want to read free erotic writing I have done or hear my free erotic audios check out My Blog

You can follow me on twitter @MissConstance
Tumblr account http://bit.ly/1vJwn5k
TheCaptain
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Ball Busting do you dig it?

Post by TheCaptain »

I don't really enjoy it.
Every time I do it to myself it even hurts up to my stomach.
As some sort of punishment though,
I would still approve of someone doing that to me.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

I guess for me it is a few things.

There is the submissive aspect where you are obeying your Goddess and doing it to please her.
Proving how devoted you are to her.
It is something you learn to protect against from a very young age, so deliberately allowing it to happen goes against all your instincts, it provokes such vulnerable feels.

It is also a bit of an adrenalin rush and the pain produces endorphins.

If you are really aroused, the pain is a lot less anyway so you are more getting into an intense sensation that is part pleasure, part pain.

And as punishment there is something deeply humiliating in having to do it to yourself.

The only think I have done that is more intense was having to whip myself with nettles, the burning / itching lasts for days, reminding you constantly.
titan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by titan »

Hmm... "dig it" is putting it a bit strongly. I find it exciting when its done right. Right as in its painful but there is a sense of pleasure. Non-masochistic pleasure.
Spoiler: show
Current mood.. as of Mar. 19, 2016
Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

TheCaptain wrote:I don't really enjoy it.
Every time I do it to myself it even hurts up to my stomach.
As some sort of punishment though,
I would still approve of someone doing that to me.

ahh I see so if you were super bad you wouldn't mind me busting those balls :-)
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

If you want to read free erotic writing I have done or hear my free erotic audios check out My Blog

Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

titan wrote:Hmm... "dig it" is putting it a bit strongly. I find it exciting when its done right. Right as in its painful but there is a sense of pleasure. Non-masochistic pleasure.
so when I say ball busting I mean hard and hurtful which some dudes super dig...what you enjoy is a little light cbt slap type action and that's cool I get that :)

thanks for the comment
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

TheCaptain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheCaptain »

Constance wrote: ahh I see so if you were super bad you wouldn't mind me busting those balls :-)
I guess I wouldn't even mind if I wasn't bad and you do it for your own pleasure :D
Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

TheCaptain wrote:
Constance wrote: ahh I see so if you were super bad you wouldn't mind me busting those balls :-)
I guess I wouldn't even mind if I wasn't bad and you do it for your own pleasure :D

not this I dig very very much :love:
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

Segan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Segan »

I love it!

I love being kicked, kneed, squeezed, punched...all of it.

I really like the submissiveness of it. What can bring so much pleasure to a man can be used to inflict so much pain as well. There's nothing like starring up at a beautiful woman while on the ground with hurt balls. Add in some tease and denial between kicks and you have something very special. Of course, the ultimate is an orgasm completely ruined by ballbusting.

I also can't help but notice we're both in the same state :-D
titan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by titan »

Constance wrote:
titan wrote:Hmm... "dig it" is putting it a bit strongly. I find it exciting when its done right. Right as in its painful but there is a sense of pleasure. Non-masochistic pleasure.
so when I say ball busting I mean hard and hurtful which some dudes super dig...what you enjoy is a little light cbt slap type action and that's cool I get that :)

thanks for the comment
Ohhhhhh. My bad. But you're welcome nonetheless.
Spoiler: show
Current mood.. as of Mar. 19, 2016
Toby_D'nyed
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Not looking for a sub

Post by Toby_D'nyed »

My reactions to the possibility of ball-busting confuse me.

It is (or at least is likely to be) very painful, and it's a particularly unpleasant kind of pain - deep aching, nausea-inducing, persistent, etc. Doesn't sound like the kind of thing anybody would want!

On the other hand, I'm always fascinated and turned on by the thought of it. I think for me it has a lot to do with surrender to her, being vulnerable and exposed for her to do whatever she wants to me. And I love the thought of her getting off on my pain.

Something like that anyway!
beatmyballshard
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by beatmyballshard »

I love the pain, and especially love letting someone else control how much pain I get.
Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

philo wrote:I guess for me it is a few things.

There is the submissive aspect where you are obeying your Goddess and doing it to please her.
Proving how devoted you are to her.
It is something you learn to protect against from a very young age, so deliberately allowing it to happen goes against all your instincts, it provokes such vulnerable feels.

It is also a bit of an adrenalin rush and the pain produces endorphins.

If you are really aroused, the pain is a lot less anyway so you are more getting into an intense sensation that is part pleasure, part pain.

And as punishment there is something deeply humiliating in having to do it to yourself.

The only think I have done that is more intense was having to whip myself with nettles, the burning / itching lasts for days, reminding you constantly.
thank you so much for your very thoughtful reply to this. I love how you put it in the hands of your goddess and pleasing her is your goal. I get adrenaline and the rush I just have never been that pain person who enjoyed that. But I understand for some it is a HUGE turn on factor.

hey the lasting for days thing is hot if you ask me I love when a man can feel my sting for days hehehehe
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

Segan wrote:I love it!

I love being kicked, kneed, squeezed, punched...all of it.

I really like the submissiveness of it. What can bring so much pleasure to a man can be used to inflict so much pain as well. There's nothing like starring up at a beautiful woman while on the ground with hurt balls. Add in some tease and denial between kicks and you have something very special. Of course, the ultimate is an orgasm completely ruined by ballbusting.

I also can't help but notice we're both in the same state :-D
Awesome you sound like a huge fan of ball busting!!!!

I have never ruined an orgasm by ball busting I think i will put that on my bucket list!
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

Toby_D'nyed wrote:My reactions to the possibility of ball-busting confuse me.

It is (or at least is likely to be) very painful, and it's a particularly unpleasant kind of pain - deep aching, nausea-inducing, persistent, etc. Doesn't sound like the kind of thing anybody would want!

On the other hand, I'm always fascinated and turned on by the thought of it. I think for me it has a lot to do with surrender to her, being vulnerable and exposed for her to do whatever she wants to me. And I love the thought of her getting off on my pain.

Something like that anyway!
I love your answer you are turned on by the surrender so it is a hot fantasy but the reality of ball busting and the pain associated with it is a reality you may not truly enjoy.

I believe that there are a few things in our kinky minds that are best left to fantasy and not to be brought into reality

thank you for your reply!
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control