Announcement - The Chain 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Announcement - The Chain 2

Post by Banquo »

Back in the cold cold winter of 2013, four tease authors set about creating a collaborative tease series introducing the users of Milovana to The Ice Queen. The Chain featured teases from four different authors, and one of the teases won TOTM.

Original the collaborative series was designed to encourage more people to write teases as some were getting a little jaded by receiving bad ratings for good teases. Well Authors, this time Milo needs you again, things have been quiet and there have been concerns about the site disappearing.

Let's all show that the site is alive and still vibrant! I'm starting this thread to announce a sequel to the original Chain series, and to invite authors to join Sexytime5 and I in writing it. We have spoken about it over the last few weeks and have a loose story in place, each author will have the freedom to write the tease they want to within that story, keeping their own individual style and being themselves.

We want to hear from any one who is interested, so if you have written dozens of teases and won TOTM countless times, or if you have never written a tease before, but always wanted to, it really doesn't matter. We want to hear from you.

Everyone is welcome.

If you want to check out the original, there is a link to it here:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9106
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Announcement - The Chain 2

Post by troyan »

I would love to help. :) Let me know any details on pm please ;)
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

So glad to hear that you will take part troyan. You should provide some nice TWISTS! :w00t:

I hope we can get a couple more people to take part. It would be nice if ruinedoh and Edgemycock could find their way back somehow for this project. :fishing:

I want to give a few words of encouragement to new authors who are interested in joining too. The most important thing is that you shouldn’t feel discouraged but rather encouraged that you will be working within a team while maintaining complete creative control over your parts. The other authors will help and support each other with ideas, editing help and suggestions along the way.

There will be no time limit. Not to say that we want to take two years to complete it but it will realistically take a few months since every tease will be complete before the first is released to ensure timely releases. Classics and flash are welcomed.

It is a different experience working like this with other authors. It has advantages since everyone can brainstorm in PM's and help each other out. One cool thing about a chain style multiple part tease is that the individual authors can zip you off into almost any conceivable direction if they wish. An author can easily take a turn out into left field to include some side plots or fetish stuff that interests them and their particular style and then zoom back into line with the main plot on the last page of the tease. There is literally all the room in the WORLD in this series.

Please join us. I am excited to see how this second attempt at a chain tease ends up. It should be quite an entertaining series for Milovana's inhabitants.
:wave:
AnonymousPseudonym
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by AnonymousPseudonym »

Could you give a summary of the story idea? Obviously you don't want to write out the plot and spoil it for everyone, and obviously the plot will develop through consultation with all the authors, but a general idea of setting and story idea would be good.
ImageImage Image
Author of the Original Sin webteases.
hornbound
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornbound »

I'm totally interested. I have been halfway done with another tease for weeks, but I seem to have lost my motivation. I think if I committed to writing a part of a collaboration it could jump start my enthusiasm.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

PinkDKB wrote:Could you give a summary of the story idea? Obviously you don't want to write out the plot and spoil it for everyone, and obviously the plot will develop through consultation with all the authors, but a general idea of setting and story idea would be good.
We don't want to give too much away yet. But the original was the player going on a quest to find the Ice Queen and serve her, this one will be the Ice Queen sending him out to visit dommes all around the world on a quest. Hope that goes some way to persuading you to join us, we would love to ave another author of your calibre on board.
hornbound wrote:I'm totally interested. I have been halfway done with another tease for weeks, but I seem to have lost my motivation. I think if I committed to writing a part of a collaboration it could jump start my enthusiasm.
Great to have you on board :-D Another great author! This is exactly the point of the whole idea, to get people active on the site again.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Thought I would give this a little bump in case anyone missed it. We have a good little team well under way with the planning for this, but feel free to offer your services if anyone else is still interested.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Tobias23 »

Hello there,

I like the idea and would like to give it a try. Eastern is right around the corner so I do have a lot of spare time :-). And this would give me the chance to playtest some ideas I had.