All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by itslate »

Hello!

I just finished my first Flash-Tease. It's called Edging Triathlon and I'm pretty happy with it!

It has everything I love at the moment, and is so difficult, that I am a bit afraid before I press that start button.
I played through it, but I can't guarantee there are no bugs.
So if you catch any bugs, have other feedback or questions, please tell me here! :-)

P.S.: I stole quite a bit from Ms Julie and encorporated parts of Tantra Training and Frenzy in it. The Ballooning part is really my thing, though, and I'm curious how you liked it. I can't get enough of it at it at the moment.

P.P.S.: Finding and encorporating pictures is a pain! ;-)
stockboy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback: Edging Triathlon

Post by stockboy »

I liked it... A LOT.

Three things:

1) During the minute plus times, swapping the picture during that time might be cool.
2) The beats sound a little funny, particularly during the faster tempo ones.
3) I tried downloading for GuideMe and the audio wouldn't come with it.

Nice pics, neat idea.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

stockboy wrote:I liked it... A LOT.

Three things:

1) During the minute plus times, swapping the picture during that time might be cool.
2) The beats sound a little funny, particularly during the faster tempo ones.
3) I tried downloading for GuideMe and the audio wouldn't come with it.

Nice pics, neat idea.
That's really good constructive criticism.
1) If you are referring to the stroking segments, I wanted the participant to stroke to material (in another tab) he likes in order to make it harder.
2) Yeah, I heard that, too. I made that audio by speeding up another file. Redoing the whole file would be very tedious and I don't find it too bad. If like one or two more people post here and say they'd like me to adjust it, I might do it.
3) I don't know anything about that :( Those are 4 normal mp3 files. If you want, I could upload them somewhere for you to download.

I'm really glad you liked it and am overwhelmed by how high people rate it. Publishing such a tease is actually quite personal to me, as the girls are all favorites of mine and the instructions are tailored to me. So I am really happy people like it.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I would comment that I find the beats a bit too fast, and after you edge once you basically have no choice of beating the restarted round, because edging the second time is easier.
I would prefer some other meant of stalling the player than restarting the whole round.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Nezhul wrote:I would comment that I find the beats a bit too fast, and after you edge once you basically have no choice of beating the restarted round, because edging the second time is easier.
I would prefer some other meant of stalling the player than restarting the whole round.
Did you mean "have no chance"?

The beats in stage 1 should be doable, as there was no edging beforehand.
In stage 2 is the only real challenge I suppose, but at least you can rest 90 seconds beforehand (I just increased it to 2 minutes) and it's only 2 pages of stroking to beats. If you keep having trouble passing stage 2 round 1, you can use a lighter grip. In stage 3 there are no beats.

The stroking rounds aren't about testing endurance but preparing and torturing the cock. You also need to press Foul BEFORE you reach an edge. The stroking rounds are not about edging at all.

I think restarting the round is the way to go. The rounds aren't that crazy long or if they are, you at least get a Wild Card or 2 and thus a better chance at surviving. I find it exciting to have something on the line while playing and it gives me the motivation to try hard. I guess we just disagree here. If you are talking about stage 1 round 1, then okay, that round is long. You should just loosen your grip and stay away from the edge.
The first stroking round is important, though. You can't have dessert before dinner :)
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by dragoul »

Really a great tease. I especially liked the rest&edge parts!

I have two things I would have liked more if there were like this:
Spoiler: show
1. At least a chance to cum at the end (maybe a random chance?)

2. I can't win cock hero kinda teases. Which means that I always have to alter the "stroking to the beat without edging"-parts. So I would have liked it more if the rule would have been for example: If you edge, wait for 10 seconds and continue, or "then hold the edge", or something like that.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Thanks for your feedback and putting it in the spoiler!
Spoiler: show
- Yeah, the stroking segments seem to cause some trouble. I rephrased it in a way that makes it clearer and gives you the leeway to stroke more lightly after the first try. It's really not meant as a challenge, like "see if you can keep from edging this long, ha!". It's more about getting to the point right before the edge and then having to slow down again.
- I thought about giving a chance to cum, but I like the idea of the player not cuming in this tease. I mean, there is nothing stopping you from starting a different tease or video and cum to that. It's just not part of the tease. But I guess that's preference.
It seems like the later participants vote a bit stricter. Down from 4.5 to 4.3. So if you got more comments, please keep them coming!
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Looks like fun, any possibility of uploading a version for Teasme with the original pictures?
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

I don't know how to do that.
If someone wants to do that, I'd gladly give him the script for the Tease.

I'm thinking about making a new tease, which has you do memory and math tests and then these three disciplines. But without being able to save values in parameters, I think it would be way too laborous to make it.
TCM08
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TCM08 »

dbt wrote:Looks like fun, any possibility of uploading a version for Teasme with the original pictures?
Ask and you shall receive:

Edging Triathlon HD - Mega.co.nz
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Nice, thank you!
I'll even download it myself:)
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by dragoul »

itslate wrote:I'm thinking about making a new tease, which has you do memory and math tests and then these three disciplines. But without being able to save values in parameters, I think it would be way too laborous to make it.
That sounds awesome!! You could have the user keep track of points and anything else.

And you could just have the user go to site like those for the path parts:
http://www.pinkobox.com/Math-Strip-2,game-1140.html
http://www.pinkobox.com/Math-Strip,game-1155.html#
http://www.thatquiz.org/tq-1/math/arithmetic/
https://mostplays.com/play/math-strip-40660
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Those are really good links! I could do it with them, but there would be less narrative. I want to look at a hot girl while doing the math.

The thing is that the nyx editors language is quite limited. Let's say I want to do about 20 rounds of math/memory questions. The user will have to input lets say 4 digit numbers each time. That's really quite a huge ammount of work to put in, just to program the input validation sections.

And I don't want to just give the user 4 options each time. Eventually, he will just do trial and error or even worse: in memory segments he can memorize the buttons instead of the numbers.

Maybe I'll find a clever way to copy paste the syntax for the pages to shortcut some of the work for this. Because the idea of holding an edge while memorizing a sequence of numbers and having to edge again if you screw up sounds hot to me :-)
Oldiwer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Oldiwer »

Really nice tease.
Can you tell me who the girl is that you call Hyley. She is very hot but I didn't find an y pictures of her under that name.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Thank you.

The only site that I found her on is this one: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... t-flashing

If she has another pseudonym or has worked on other sites, please share that info here. Seriously, please do :-)