phone sex. Where to go for the best deals?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
bossmejoi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

phone sex. Where to go for the best deals?

Post by bossmejoi »

been in to some phone sex lately
just wondering

any good deals for a service

also any sites .. or services that let you listen to the person before you talk
and dont charge you for it

and any with cam that dont cost an arm and a ball and a leg ..lol :D

google is bad when trying to search for these
or say a specific type of call like joi/cei

i have used
niteflirt.com
talktome.com

both are meh and by the time you start talking they charged you 5$ and you dont want to start again or lose you 5$ by saying your name heh :D

just looking for ideas
bossmejoi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: phone sex. Where to go for the best deals?

Post by bossmejoi »

well to my own topic..
that is getting lots of comments
lol
1st comment going up

any "females"reading this ... if you are female msg me or reply to this or w/e
lookig for long term msging
secret from the cheating g/f

in a sence some one to talk to
or a female side?!?!??! w/e that is lolol. but seriously
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

Finding the right person who's into your fetish will always cost time and money. Don't give up so easily, but keep in mind such services WILL cost proportionally with how badly you want them done. Try My links, get one of My clips via niteflirt or c4s or alternatively sample some of My femdom stuff for free on xhamster.
http://xhamster.com/movies/4112657/big_tits_cei.html
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

I have not done the phone thing, but I do have an account at NiteFlirts.

If I were to give it a go, that is where I would venture to. The thing I like about it is there are reviews so you get an idea of what you are getting.

If you sing up and do it through my link I get a commission. (I know... a shameless plug....) But if you are going to sign up, please use someone ones sign up link even if it isn't mine.

https://www.niteflirt.com/pid/25951493

Hope this helps :-)
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

What KinkyDomina said is very true. Focusing on quality and a relationship is not only more affordable in the long run but a lot more fulfilling. Of course its difficult to weed through the sea of competing sex workers to find the right one. Some more experienced than others. I have been doing phone sex for 9 years. I started when I was very young and even though I was already in the femdom lifestyle it took me years to really understand how to provide great phone sex.

You have different types of callers:

1) Conversation - needs to talk about everything with a kinky twist

2) Strictly Fantasy - wants to get down to it with no conversation

3) The Mistress Experience - needs to feel some kind of relationship.

I'm ok with any of the above. But my advice would be to do some research. If they have a blog- read it. If they have pictures or videos- buy some. Get a sense of who she is. Then email her and ask questions. If she doesn't reply or it takes her a week to reply than she's not serious about her business IMO. Make sure you are compatible.

Normally my calls are 2.60 a minute. So the typical great call would be 50 bucks for 20 minutes. But I do drop it to 1.99 now and then to give callers a chance to have more conversation and to invite new callers. Some guys are on a budget and they do email me to figure out how they can stay on point. I suggest a longer first call to break the ice followed by shorter calls. Or see if she has a pre call questionnaire you can fill out and or email her an outline of your basic interest. Sending her a long fantasy story won't work. Let me give you an example and feel free to use it.

Example email:

My name is Phil. Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I am interested in doing a calls with you.
My top interest are: tease and denial with a sexy seductress who is sensually dominant, bondage with teasing and cock control.

I have a few buzz words that make my cock raging hard: "I own your cock" , "I let you cum when I am ready" (this of course can be anything.

Total turn-off - anything anal or with other guys

I have a major turn on for white cotton panties & red high heels.

I enjoy a little conversation and then fantasy. My budget for calls is 15 minutes. If I can stick to this budget I can do a call every week.

Thank you

When someone calls for the first time I cut to the chase with questions. Since I have done this for years I've learned the right questions. But some guys are really shy and its hard to get them to open up. If this is YOU then I suggest you save for a longer call to break the ice and feel comfortable with the lady on the phone.

Hands down Nite Flirt has the most experienced phone sex workers anywhere. Many are professionals or in the lifestyle. You just have to invest some time reading and seeing who has what you need.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

CruelNatalie just made my day by posting an email from the ideal customer. Let's hope to bump into at least one such person a day! :-)
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

I have used YOURDESIRES for a long time. Very satisfied.

A variety of women so most likely one will fit your interests.
Constance
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Constance »

bossmejoi wrote:been in to some phone sex lately
just wondering

any good deals for a service

also any sites .. or services that let you listen to the person before you talk
and dont charge you for it

and any with cam that dont cost an arm and a ball and a leg ..lol :D

google is bad when trying to search for these
or say a specific type of call like joi/cei

i have used
niteflirt.com
talktome.com

both are meh and by the time you start talking they charged you 5$ and you dont want to start again or lose you 5$ by saying your name heh :D

just looking for ideas
Okay here is my advice...check out ldw and their whole network of sites from strokeforme.com to cockcontrol.com you can hear TONS of free audio samples from the ladies which will help you narrow down your choice...........you can send an email to the ladies you are interested in and open the conversation up to get most of your needs expressed before you even make a call.

Money back grantee if you do not like your call

I think you will see they stand out as not only an excellent service but one where you have hundreds of free things to explore and enjoy without ever making a call
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

If you want to read free erotic writing I have done or hear my free erotic audios check out My Blog

You can follow me on twitter @MissConstance
Tumblr account http://bit.ly/1vJwn5k
aka_ireland
Explorer
Explorer

Post by aka_ireland »

My two cents...
Make a connection first. Through forum posts, an email, or even a short initial call. It is well worth the time, or even the money for a few minute call.

That said, I have had success with people who have posted hear, and I have used LDW's services without regret. The LDW group is upfront and the mistresses (that I've used...or used me) were all excellent.
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

anonymister wrote:I have used YOURDESIRES for a long time. Very satisfied.

A variety of women so most likely one will fit your interests.
I can recommend some specific women there if interested. Depends on your tastes.