Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by DellaRoss »

ospray wrote:Della,

I have already requested and received a target. However it was long ago and many unauthorized orgasms, I was bad and never actually started. I was hoping I could get a starting point, sorry to misbehave, wanting to make things right.

hmmmm okay you can start from 806. Let's hope you can do better this time
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Shenoob wrote: Thank you for answering that question. I'll do my best to stick to your rules.

Well after a small time of no touching after completing my 15 edges I've been checking this thread every hour or so waiting to see when I can play with myself again. No touching is the most difficult thing to manage so far as I'm not used to it. In exchange for not cumming now, I beg you to restart the game with a new (harder) target, with the slight amendment that I be allowed to stoke (but not edge) outside of this thread if I wish.

Please, please, Della, make it as hard as you want and I promise I won't disappoint.

If you feel like I'm asking for too much then please, please at least just let me touch now! Let me continue in this fantastic game!

(I was tempted to beg to cum as the horniness is kicking in but I thought I'd aim bigger!) :innocent:
so for the record I missed your post, but I have been all kinds of MIA since early on Sunday with work. Hmmmm you call that begging? I think you can do better -smiles- :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Shenoob »

DellaRoss wrote:
so for the record I missed your post, but I have been all kinds of MIA since early on Sunday with work. Hmmmm you call that begging? I think you can do better -smiles- :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
I was just about to post when I saw your reply...

I posted Friday night begging!!!! How could you miss it :innocent:

At this point I'll do almost anything just to touch my cock. Please Della, I've been so good this long weekend! I've posted pictures and videos and not once did I stroke my cock. The amount of self control it took was nothing I'd ever been through before.

Now you respond with the most cruel and teasing message. Dellllllllllllllllllllllllla, I beg you to let me touch. Anything to let me feel pleasure again. :\'-(
ava4
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ava4 »

Della, I am really sorry.I got busy. I would like to rejoin the game. Is there a penalty?
broncos2533
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by broncos2533 »

Della, im new to the site, but i would like to the game. I promise ill do what ever is asked of me.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Shenoob wrote:
DellaRoss wrote:
I was just about to post when I saw your reply...

I posted Friday night begging!!!! How could you miss it :innocent:

At this point I'll do almost anything just to touch my cock. Please Della, I've been so good this long weekend! I've posted pictures and videos and not once did I stroke my cock. The amount of self control it took was nothing I'd ever been through before.

Now you respond with the most cruel and teasing message. Dellllllllllllllllllllllllla, I beg you to let me touch. Anything to let me feel pleasure again. :\'-(
welllllllllll I perfer begging to sound a little more desperate but I will let it slide this time. You are gonna have to dig deep when you eventually beg me to let you cum..... I will pm you shortly with your new target lol

Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Shenoob »

DellaRoss wrote:
welllllllllll I perfer begging to sound a little more desperate but I will let it slide this time. You are gonna have to dig deep when you eventually beg me to let you cum..... I will pm you shortly with your new target lol
I'm sure by the time I get to the point where I'm begging to cum that the begging will spill out naturally and sincerely. Then you would reply within a few hours allowing me to have a full orgasm... Doesn't that sound realistic? :innocent:

Della has so very kindly sent me back to page 730 with a new target but no changes to my rules. Basically, I very much lost the 'negotiation'. But as I PM'd her, I'm just happy to be able to touch again. :yes:
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Shenoob »

Less than a few hundred strokes (which felt amazing) and I come across a 28 minute video of Ashley Fires being dominated. My cock screams for attention during these videos... why do they all have to be so hot!

Maybe I need to think of something to offer Della to be able to stroke during videos... Anyone have any ideas?
curiouser_32
Explorer
Explorer

Post by curiouser_32 »

Della,

I confess I failed miserably at the last attempt of playing this game. Is there any way I could rejoin please?
pc91
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pc91 »

DellaRoss wrote:Pc: seems unlikely that I will reconsider but as the saying goes: "my game, my rules "
Della,
I beg you to reconsider and give me another chance at playing your game. I will accept any conditions you impose. I humbly await your response.
Phil3u
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Phil3u »

I'm looking forward to join this game and pushing my limits of denial and edging. I just introduced myself in the Welcome Thread :). I would really like to join.

Phil
ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ricky811 »

Good afternoon Della..can i enter in the game?
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Shenoob »

Spoiler: show
Some pics... good luck! :innocent:

So I've been thinking what I can offer Della to be able to touch during videos. Because I know that if I don't make this deal, I'm going to break to the rules and that won't end well at all. I might never cum again...

Some ideas:
Every time someone swears in the video I must smack my balls
If my target appears in the video I must add an edge to my total count and restart the video without being allowed to touch
I must right a report on any lengthy video telling Della how it went and what happened to me
Any videos posted by Della are subject to double the rules/requirements
I just stoke with my weak hand during videos
Della may obviously change any rules/requirements at any time

So maybe some of these rules combined could be offered for permission to touch during videos? :innocent:
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Shenoob »

It took 7 pages of grueling stoking and long torturous videos, but I finally found my first target. Being able to edge was amazing, my whole body shook in pleasure but soon after I realised I may not get to edge for another day or so... It took a lot of self control.

I'm enthralled by this thread so thanks to everyone who posts the super hot pictures and of course Della for creating such a cruel game :innocent:
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

Sorry that it has been over a week since I posted. Unfortunately I have had a tough week and didn't have the time or energy to be active. Fortunately, I made it through without succumbing to any impure instincts. Before my little break I had found five more targets and today I found two more. I hit a fairly lucky streak. That puts me at 12 total. Stroking after several days made it really difficult to control myself. I nearly went and stroked too long and had to force myself to pull my hand away. I stopped right away to avoid an accident.

Glad to see some new players. Good luck and enjoy the game!
Spoiler: show