In search of a webtease...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
eblitz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

In search of a webtease...

Post by eblitz »

Hi there...

Long time ago, when I first went through the webtease section of the site I had come across a tease that I only looked on shortly, did not finished it cause I was curious about other stuff too. I remember I found it interesting and am interested in playing this tease again. I search it for a while now, manually and using the search engine, but no luck.

Here is what I remember:

It is a flash tease.

It started off with you meeting your mistress, but it´s a short meeting. She gives you a task, which is to investigate a rival teasing business. So you watch out for them, meet a girl which leads you there, then meet a welcome girl which tells you all there is to know about the business and offers you to warm you up.

The main part of the tease consists of like 6 or 8 girls that you should meet. You can choose them in any order and they are labeled with different difficulty sets. If you do right, then the girl in question would give you a number of a code. You need the code to get to the boss of the business and fulfill your mission.

The tease was highly interactive, you could give different responses to the girls at given opportunities.

I used the search engine with any keywords I could associate with the tease but I did not find it again. Maybe it disappeared? Maybe I forgot some important part that would help me finding it? I don´t know.

Would someone happen to know what tease I am talking about? That would be great.

- Ember did what ever Miss Linda wanted. -
Weabols
Explorer
Explorer

Re: In search of a webtease...

Post by Weabols »

!
Last edited by Weabols on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eblitz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: In search of a webtease...

Post by eblitz »

Yes, that´s it. Happy Edging 3 - The Amateur Hell was the one I was talking about. Thanks for the help.

- Ember did what ever Miss Linda wanted. -