Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

Post by DellaRoss »

devoti wrote:Hi Della and Banquo, I'd really like to try your game...

So I bought a candle, 5 tampons and apair of shoelaces.
But its not that easy to give me a task, because I'm actually wearing a chastity belt (like CB3000), so I can't touch myself.

Horny waiting for your ideas.
devoti
A few quick questions for you:
1) why are you locked up?
2) WHO locked you up?
3) is that person aware you are asking us to play our game? I am not getting attacked by another angry Dom/me......been there, done that, did not want the tee shirt.

Additionally:
4) what is he belt made out of?
5) are there spikes?
6) how many keys do you have to the lock?
Last edited by DellaRoss on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

DellaRoss wrote:been there, done that, did not want the tee shirt.
But Miss....it shows off your *ahem* assets so well *blushes*
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Banquo wrote:
DellaRoss wrote:been there, done that, did not want the tee shirt.
But Miss....it shows off your *ahem* assets so well *blushes*

okay fine I had the tee but a certain boy ripped it off me last time I let him cum :innocent:
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
devoti
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by devoti »

DellaRoss wrote:
devoti wrote:Hi Della and Banquo, I'd really like to try your game...

So I bought a candle, 5 tampons and apair of shoelaces.
But its not that easy to give me a task, because I'm actually wearing a chastity belt (like CB3000), so I can't touch myself.

Horny waiting for your ideas.
devoti
A few quick questions for you:
1) why are you locked up? I'm locked up because I asked my girlfriend to take control of my cock. We both enjoy how friendly I become if I'm locked up
2) WHO locked you up? My girlfriend
3) is that person aware you are asking us to play our game? I am not getting attacked by another angry Dom/me......been there, done that, did not want the tee shirt. She doesn't know that I'm playing here, but I have no instructions that won't allow me to play with you. She is not a member of milovana and also not interested to join.

Additionally:
4) what is he belt made out of? It is made of clear plastic. I had a very cheap one, but yesterday we've been at a party in the rooms of a bdsm-shop and we bought a CB6000[/b]
5) are there spikes? No
6) how many keys do you have to the lock? 3 keys. 2 has my girlfriend and 1 have I. It is laminated and sealed for emergency[/color]
Currently playing Della´s game
started: june,30 at page 820
actually page: 824
edges: 15/15
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Thanks for getting back to us devoti *smiles*
devoti wrote:
1) why are you locked up?
I'm locked up because I asked my girlfriend to take control of my cock. We both enjoy how friendly I become if I'm locked up.

2) WHO locked you up?
My girlfriend

Well this is good news, it's great to give up this kind of control isn't it.

3) is that person aware you are asking us to play our game? I am not getting attacked by another angry Dom/me......been there, done that, did not want the tee shirt.
She doesn't know that I'm playing here, but I have no instructions that won't allow me to play with you. She is not a member of milovana and also not interested to join.
Ok, well I know that Della would prefer not to be stepping on anyone's toes. And for that matter so would I. So you either need to ask her permission/ tell her before we will consider giving you a task. This is completely up to you though, don't feel that we are pressuring you into anything. We just don't want to cause any trouble for you. On a side note, I hope you do tell her because it will be fun thinking up a really wicked task for someone who is all locked up.

Additionally:
4) what is he belt made out of?
It is made of clear plastic. I had a very cheap one, but yesterday we've been at a party in the rooms of a bdsm-shop and we bought a CB6000
I have the 6000s it's a little more snug which makes morning wood interesting.....as I found to my pain this morning.

5) are there spikes?
No
Such a pity *chuckles*

6) how many keys do you have to the lock?
3 keys. 2 has my girlfriend and 1 have I. It is laminated and sealed for emergency
Oooh lamination is a good idea for that added bit of security.

Let us know what you decide to do, and either way I hope you have fun giving your control away to your girlfriend.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
devoti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devoti »

Hi Della and Banquo, I'm back here in the game....

So my 1st task was to get the permission to play. I didnt tell her exactly what this is about. But I told her about looking for and trying out new things.
So my godly girlfriend gave me the following limits:
1. No physical sexual contacts to any people beside her (only when she gives me the order)
2. No cumming without her permission (wich I definitely wont get for playing this game)
3. Nothing public that our neighbourhood could notice.

So up from now, I'm free to do your task. To remember, I bought a candle, 5 tampons and a pair of shoelaces.

Impatiently waiting for your ideas
devoti
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Ok, so me and Della had a good chat about this on skype this morning. You will be surprised how evil we can both get when on skype.

So after I was dissuaded from having you use the tampons in your ass, we decided on a much more teasy use for them.

Every night before bed, you are to set a glass of warm water next to the bed, and put the tampon in it. As you watch it expand, think about how your cock can't while it's locked away in that tight cage. Rub your cage and stroke it as if you were stroking your cock.

Once the tampon is fully expanded, you are to take it out and squeeze the water out of it, so that it runs down over your cage, seeping into all the air holes, the warm water teasing your poor denied cock.

You are then to use your shoelace to tie your big toes together. You will sleep like this.

Repeat this task every night, until you run out of tampons.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
devoti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devoti »

Banquo wrote:
Ok, so me and Della had a good chat about this on skype this morning. You will be surprised how evil we can both get when on skype.

So after I was dissuaded from having you use the tampons in your ass, we decided on a much more teasy use for them.

Every night before bed, you are to set a glass of warm water next to the bed, and put the tampon in it. As you watch it expand, think about how your cock can't while it's locked away in that tight cage. Rub your cage and stroke it as if you were stroking your cock.

Once the tampon is fully expanded, you are to take it out and squeeze the water out of it, so that it runs down over your cage, seeping into all the air holes, the warm water teasing your poor denied cock.

You are then to use your shoelace to tie your big toes together. You will sleep like this.

Repeat this task every night, until you run out of tampons.

wooow, thanks a lot for this nice task Della an Banquo. My cage is getting even tighter while reading your lines and imaging what I'm gonna do while laying beside my goddess.
I will start with this task immediatly this evening.

I have one question considering your rules: May I go to the bathroom to squeeze the tampon over my cage in order to keep our bed dry?
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

devoti wrote:
I have one question considering your rules: May I go to the bathroom to squeeze the tampon over my cage in order to keep our bed dry?
*Chuckles* no! you may not do it in the bathroom, but you may put a towel underneath you to catch the water.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
jsmithy111
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jsmithy111 »

I would really like to try this.

I got a two pack of contact lens cases and a 2 pack of chap stick.

Looking forward to what you two can come up with!
devoti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devoti »

So, my 1st night is over and you really had a good idea for me.
At the beginning it was kind of humilating for me to show and explain my girlfriend wat I have to do.

At normal evenings she opens my cage to get her cock clean. After that she plays a little with her cock, just how she likes for that moment (can be a minute, can be like 5 edges). But yesterday was different:

She found your idea pretty funny and started laughing loud when I began. Then she decided to change your rules a little. She thought that she should be the one who strokes my cage. Of course she did that longer than the tampon needed to expand and she also squeezed my balls until I was so hard that it hurt in the cage.

After she squeezed the tampon like you instructed, she took of the cage and send me for cleaning. Back in bed she told me that I already had my "teasing time" for today and locked me up again.

Pretty frustrated I tied my toes and had a night with less sleep than normal.
During breakfast this morning she told me that she enjoyed my horny reactions while playing with my cage instead of teasing her cock. She also told me that this could happen again and again until I will be allowed to cum, which will be my christmas present.

So I'm waiting for the next nights with kind of mixed emotions...
devoti
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

devoti wrote:So, my 1st night is over and you really had a good idea for me.
At the beginning it was kind of humilating for me to show and explain my girlfriend wat I have to do.

*giggles* well that was kinda the idea sweet cheeks :-P

At normal evenings she opens my cage to get her cock clean. After that she plays a little with her cock, just how she likes for that moment (can be a minute, can be like 5 edges). But yesterday was different:

She found your idea pretty funny and started laughing loud when I began. Then she decided to change your rules a little. She thought that she should be the one who strokes my cage. Of course she did that longer than the tampon needed to expand and she also squeezed my balls until I was so hard that it hurt in the cage.

I bet Ban can sympathize with you on that one. But come on you know you love the feeling of being so hard and achey for her that you could just burst.... But of course you are not allowed.

After she squeezed the tampon like you instructed, she took of the cage and send me for cleaning. Back in bed she told me that I already had my "teasing time" for today and locked me up again.

yeah I think I really like the way your girlfriend thinks. She sounds like a keeper, a true teasing dream lol.

Pretty frustrated I tied my toes and had a night with less sleep than normal.
During breakfast this morning she told me that she enjoyed my horny reactions while playing with my cage instead of teasing her cock. She also told me that this could happen again and again until I will be allowed to cum, which will be my christmas present.

hmmmm this is an interesting I wonder if you ask really, really, really, really nicely she would hold off until New Year's Day :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: wouldn't that be fun?

So I'm waiting for the next nights with kind of mixed emotions...
devoti
Well I know Ban and I can't wait to hear about the rest of your nights. So much fun and frustration *giggles*

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Devoti, you should really show this gif to your girlfriend *chuckles*

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Anoniem
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Anoniem »

Hello Della and Banquo. I have bought a condom at my local shop. I don't like pain, so if possible, would you be so kind to give me a task that doesn't have pain in it?

Thank you very much.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Zeddicus wrote:Hello :) This game sounds devilishly fun!

For my first trip I came back with a bottle of baby oil for $0.99. I would appreciate any instructions that you two may have, please! :)

You are to oil yourself up from head to toe, we want every inch of you slick and supple, be sure to massage it into your skin really well.

You are then to stand with your legs spread and one hand on your head and the other wrapped firmly around your cock, you are then to stroke, slowly and carefully for 99 long agonising worship strokes. One for every cent you spent on the oil.

When you are done you are to remain standing and palm to an orgasm.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions