Frenzy - Video Tease

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

tilttilt
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Frenzy - Video Tease

Post by tilttilt »

Ms. Julie wrote:Thank you AllanM. Glad you enjoyed it. :-)
For the 'experts' here on Milovana though I could probably make a 4 hr tease video and you guys would be just fine with it LOL.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
thanatos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thanatos »

I absolutely love it!
munkygism
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have a tremendous amount of respect for Nikki Fatale, I don't think she is looking for a sub though, but if she was!!

Post by munkygism »

incredible
Nikki Fatale had an fdhypno called Frenzy
coupled with your video I think it would be out of this world :love: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by Ms. Julie »

thanatos and munkygism,

Thank you. :-) This video seems to be getting a more enthusiastic response than the last one (which I think many loved as well, just more enthusiastic responses to this one so far).
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by arthurb »

Oh wow, that Tangerine Dream sound track gave me goose bumps, and the whole frenzy gave me another, err, bump

:bow: Ms. Julie :bow:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

arthurb,

Glad you liked it. I sought out music that could be described as somewhat 'frantic'. I enjoyed tangerine dream to. It is new music to me and quite different.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Ms. Julie wrote:Thank you. :-) This video seems to be getting a more enthusiastic response than the last one (which I think many loved as well, just more enthusiastic responses to this one so far).
I don't know which one I like better. Red Green had a bit slow pacing concerning the edges and the stop phases, but I liked the vids and music so much (might be because it was so different or just that I have gotten used to them by now?). Frenzy seems to be a bit more catered to the people in here and the pacing made for a more intense experience (for me).

I really think you are one of the best content creators on this wonderful site. Knowing that you are a woman and bringing your personal experiences to the teases makes it even more interesting mentally. Plus, your content has a very distinct personal touch and actually teaches new things. So the praise is certainly warranted. Also, don't underestimate the ammount of people enjoying your content silently. You're making A LOT of guys horny :-P
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Ryuzaki »

Hii Ms.Jule! Thanks for this amazing video. I'm a fan of sexual frenzy and I am currently following the instructions at the end. (: About 13 more hours to endure. Happy Holidays and hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

itslate,

Thank you. I like Frenzy because I think the 5 seconds at the end (if done diligently) probably leads to the strongest feelings of sexual frustration that most guys are ever likely to experience. At least, that's my goal. :-)

Ryuzaki,

I knew you would like it and good boy for obeying the ending. :-)
teased2pain
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by teased2pain »

Thank You so much Mistress.
this video really hurt me and pure frustrated myself over and over.
And it will do for the next long hours.
Thanks for Your great work.
Please more. pls pls
T2P
reagan80
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reagan80 »

Absolutely amazing! I must admit, I did not hold off for 24 hours. I did the tease three times in four hours. By the time I hit the frenzy round the third time my cock was dripping cum. No orgasm, just a constant dripping for the last six minutes. Had cum all over me without ever feeling the orgasm. Absolutely fantastic. Going to give it a whirl again today. :-D
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Finally got permission to do this on the third ask, I hope I don't suffer any consequences for that :\'-(
I had not been allowed to touch for over a week, so I was really sensitive, edging really quickly.
I just love this video, but then I love pretty much all Ms.Julies teases.

having to edge and stop drives you insane but in such a nice way, when it switched to the pov stuff I nearly came.
and the clip with bricie is so difficult, you can almost feel that tounge.
the 5 second edges, I was edging after a couple of strokes it was so intense.
I managed not to cum (I dread to think of the consequences if I had) it was almost a relief to stop at the end.

I suspect it will be a lot longer than 24 hours before I am allowed to touch let alone cum, but it was worth it.

Thank you so much for doing this video Ms.Julie it is as amazing as your other stuff.

(and thank you Goddess if you read this for allowing me to do it)
Pontos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Pontos »

Awesome Video, thank you Ms.Julie!

This video frustrates me like your previous video did. Not because of the denial. I just failed at the very end again and had an accidential orgasm. Edging in a five seconds interval is too much for me. I'm on an almost constant edge by then and at some point with a great visual and moaning sound and a little wrong stroking I can't hold the line :\'-(

But I'll try again.
sevensins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sevensins »

I just finished only 20mins :D again realy sexy tease. Can you add voice when need to edge not show text next time? it's would be very sexy. Like you did in tease. When you said to stroke 1. 2 .3 times. Just in new your video say when to edge.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

sevensins wrote:Can you add voice when need to edge not show text next time? it's would be very sexy. Like you did in tease. When you said to stroke 1. 2 .3 times. Just in new your video say when to edge.
Oh god, that would be amazing. Would even be somewhat of a conditioning and super hot.
Was that your voice in Frenzy, by the way, Ms Julie?