Frenzy - Video Tease

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Frenzy - Video Tease

Post by Sisyphuster »

Just finished it, and I can say that you outdid yourself, Ms. Julie. I loved it! I might make my gf play it. She'll especially like the inclusion of dicks :)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

Post by Ms. Julie »

Sisyphuster,

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. If you have that kind of relationship you should totally force your gf to play it. ;-)
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

I'm excited. I bet its even better than the build up from the anticipation of waiting for the download to complete ;-)

I can't imagine anything you create not being great Ms. Julie. I bet even the music is going to be awesome.

Thanks in advance for creating this; I'll be sure to post my thoughts on it after I experience it firsthand.

Now I'm going to force myself to wait rather than rely on some other video's that I've got sitting on my hard drive, unwatched. :love:
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Now available on xhamster. Still waiting for tube8 to finish

http://xhamster.com/movies/3820586/frenzy.html
tilttilt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tilttilt »

Ms. Julie!

i absolutly loved it! Loved your webteases as well... PLEASE continue putting out content... the stuff you do is amazing!
JonnyD
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JonnyD »

Not 100% its working so please don't hate me!
(BitTorrent is acting weird)
Attachments
frenzy.wmv.torrent
(12.06 KiB) Downloaded 550 times
Help those in need! Please seed!
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

tiltilt,

Thank you. Enthusiast responses like yours are greatly appreciated. Without them I probably wouldn't bother.

JonnyD,

Thank you for doing a torrent. Appreciated.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

This is really amazing work. I am actually learning stuff about myself via these videos.

Thank you so much :-)
tantricforever
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tantricforever »

Thanks for making this Ms. Julie!

It was a little harder without the dot. Had to keep a little extra in reserve vs. 100% to edge since I wasn't completely sure when the time would end. This wasn't as much of an issue at the end since the delays were so short. I don't really prefer the dot vs. no dot, its just a different experience.

I liked the new video footage. It's funny because the Red/Green edging video isn't normally footage I'd watch but taken in the context of the whole experience I absolutely love it.

I definitely prefer the music choice in Red/Green vs. the synth in frenzy. I did like the Pink Floyd machine track in the middle. For context when I first found Lana Del Rey 2 years ago I had her album on repeat for several days. Hearing all those tracks in red/green played a big part in making that such an epic experience.

I love all the directions and comments. In particular the high level goal "learn to precisely control your arousal'. Also the line about putting the idea of having an organism out of your mind. Those are very helpful in my focus and giving context to the experience.

The part about waiting at least 24 hours at the end is great. It would be nice to have an explicit direction at the end of red/green also. I find red/green very helpful as the last thing I watch before I finally force myself to go to bed. Otherwise its so easy to be 'just one more video... ' but after sitting through the last 10 minutes of red/green without stimulation its the perfect time to stop. Tomorrow is another day... patience is a virtue... all that stuff that is so much easier to say vs. do. ;)

One final piece of feedback is that I wish it was longer. In red/green when it says 'congratulations you have made it half way!'... it makes me a little sad. I don't want it to be half over already.

PLEASE keep making more of these.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback. Here was the playlist if you or others are curious:

The heart asks pleasure first - Michael Nyman
Stratosfear - Tangerine Dream
Desperate neverending longing - Franz Kafka [How could I resist a song with a name like that! :-) ]
Welcome to the Machine - Pink Floyd
Goodbye - Ulrich Schnauss
mmi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mmi »

Seeding at 700K upload, I'm giving her all she's got captain!

Enjoy! :lol:
Boobs:
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

First, the music was great. I love varieties of music. All genres can be used to tantalize in different ways, and you superbly combine musical choices with excellent video choices.

Overall, I very, very much enjoyed this video tease Ms. Julie.
While I can't really critique it, since I thought it was awesome, I believe I preferred your other Edging Instruction - Tease & Denial tease. I tried to think of what differences made me prefer the other over this one, and I think it comes down to to simple things for me. I liked the visual representation of the green/red dot moving up and down the screen. It gave me a marker of sorts to reach the edge by. Frenzy of course has a time limit, but since its not visually represented, its difficult to estimate; especially when 'otherwise distracted' ;-) . Of course, this could be entirely your intention.

The only other thing I can come up with is tease length. I loved that the Edging Instruction video was so very frustratingly long and really started out so frustratingly & deliciously slow.

That said, I still really can't critique your Frenzy tease, because it is really good. I loved every agonizing second, all the way to the very END - and I love/hate you for that END by the way :lol:

:love:
Thanks again Ms. Julie!
flpanther
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flpanther »

Outstanding! The skill at which you reduce us to a quivering mass is brilliant! My thanks for your courage and insight to step outside the box. I hope you continue to make more videos for us to enjoy.

You are truly gifted.

Again, Thanks, and Happy Holidays!!
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Thank you AllanM. Glad you enjoyed it. :-)

Yes I think personally I like the moving dot the best and also the pace and content of the previous one.

I made Frenzy shorter, because I thought that 1 hour of Frenzy would just be too much. It is a pretty stressful tease and hard on the body. I also thought that if I could get the average T&D curious guy to edge and deny himself over and over for 1/2 hr, that would probably be a new and very hot experience for most.

For the 'experts' here on Milovana though I could probably make a 4 hr tease video and you guys would be just fine with it LOL.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

flpanther,

Thank you! Your enthusiastic praise is great to hear. :-) Happy holidays to you as well.