new to the game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jizon420
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

new to the game

Post by jizon420 »

Hello everyone :wave:,
I'll just jump into it, I expressed interest in being tied up to my girlfriend as well as being teased and denied. she agreed and after some time my girlfriend has told me she wants to be my mistress. Dream come true! As she had instructed me to buy a ball gag/face mask and a chastity belt I have done so and they are being shipped as I type. my questions are for a beginner how long should one be locked up in chastity belt? is it safe for long periods of time? how do I clean myself when I pee? I know ultimately it's up to her how long I'm locked up for.but I am super nervous any and all feed back is welcomed look forward to reading and hopefully becoming more active in here
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: new to the game

Post by SexualChoc »

Hello
I try to be the Guy to ask about chastity...
but let me answer your questions:
is it safe for long periods of time?
generally.. yes
the only reason it might not be safe is if the chastity belt (or cage) is not good to wear for long periods of time, it hurts to much.. some cages are designed to be painful.. and some are painful jsut because of how you fit inside it.. f it does not hurt to badly and you can keep it on for 48 hours without having to take it off because of pain issues.. then you can wear it.. a very long time
I have experimented with several belts
and there are some that can be worn for weeks.. and there are others.. I would not keep on for more than 24 hours...
it is quite likely you will experience some discomfort in the morning wearing a chastity belt but as long as the pain is tolerable.. you are fine (note sometimes you have NO pain..don't get to nervous)
I have actually talked to a Doctor about long term impact of wearing a belt.. he said, "as long as you like doing it, I don't see a problem"
how do I clean myself when I pee?
it depends on exactly what kind of cage/belt you get
but generally: Use a soft Liquid soap... I have used a toothbrush for some cages.. or even a swab will do
You basically just want to get a little bit of soap inside cage
and rinse with water
either bath.. or shower is best

If you are in a public restroom... you may just have to wait and clean up later
but most tubes do not.. "keep" the pee inside
Tap the cage.. after you finish to make sure no pee is left in
and you can use a bit of toilet paper to dry the inside of cage.. until you can wash properly..later.

You answered your own question... about how long you are locked up for
some guys have gone months without ever being unlocked.

Feel free to ask me me more questions.. when you do get your cage..
it does help if I know what kind you purchased though so I can better help you.

Luck!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

As you are completely new to Chastity it's mainly going to depend on your comfort levels. Wearing a cage can be a strange sensation at times and you will need to keep an eye on things down there to make sure discomfort doesn't turn into something worse.

My best advice would be to take things slow to begin with. It's not going to be realistic for you to be locked up for more than a day or two to begin with. At least until you get used to the belt. Like choc said people have worn chastity belts for months at a time without any trouble, you are going to have to build up to that though.

Out of interest what kind of chastity belt did you order?
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
jizon420
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jizon420 »

I got the jailhouse steel one she liked how it looked thank you for your replys
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

jizon420 wrote:I got the jailhouse steel one she liked how it looked thank you for your replys
That looks like a fairly good one, but it's all down to personal choice and comfort. You have the advantage that it's steel and fairly open, so that's going to help with the cleaning and hygiene. The main disadvantages I found with wearing a steel cage was the weight. I would recommend wearing fairly supportive underwear, if you are wearing it long term you don't want it tugging down on your balls too much as this can cause short term discomfort.

Hope you enjoy it when you finally get locked away.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions