Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
HerpDerp42
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by HerpDerp42 »

Hi,
I`m 21 years old, male, German student and looking for a nice dominant girl, who helps me eat my own cum by instructions. I am also willing to do other tasks, that are not in my limits, if you want me to (i.e. anal).
Since I am kinda shy, i would prefer to start with VoIP or some chats.
If you are interested please PM me, i would be glad to hear from you. :D

Limits: heavy pain, scat, feminization, public
Last edited by HerpDerp42 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
80%-ish dominant, straight, German, 30
PMs are always welcome.
masterofkunt
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by masterofkunt »

19 straight male
looking for a mistress who can guide me into the world of subbing.
I've been experimenting with cbt and nipple torture flash teases and enjoying them, looking for someone who can push me and find my limits, not into pissplay/scat or public. Anything else is a definite possibility I am a blank sheet for you to paint.

Currently own a fleshlight and no other toys/tools obviously have pegs and shoelace. willing to purchase toys within reason and experiment with anything from anal to cum eating, denial or forced orgasm.

Seems like there is a lack of women on this site majority male so I just hope I can fulfill a mistress' needs and wants.
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by jdshadow74 »

I'm a 33 yrs old male looking for a dominant female in the Montreal area or online femdom. I'm new to this and curious. I'm looking to be a slave.
Ericargh
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): snowmax :)

Post by Ericargh »

Hello,
I´m looking for a new online slave at the moment. The person must be willing to hand over the control of his cock to me, willing to submit and must be interested in a long-term-relationship. Try to be creative with your application, please. :-)

edit: no more applications accepted
Last edited by Ericargh on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cumboy813
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by cumboy813 »

I'm looking for an online master or mistress. I'm new to all this so I'll need training, but I'm sure you'll find that if you take the time you won't be disappointed with me. ;-)

I am a 24 year old male and enjoy cum play, anal play, nipple play/torture, light to medium pain (open to pushing my limits) and of course humiliation.

My only limits are with scat and public acts (though with time I might be able to work past my fear of public acts).

I'd like to start out with online chat and pics, but you are the master/mistress. If you want me to do video early on I will comply.

I do not have any toys at the moment, though I have improvised many a time and intend to buy some soon.

Know that I am overweight, but if you give me a chance I will stop at nothing to make my master/mistress happy. I am always eager to please you.

I'd prefer something more long term, but I'm open to one-off encounters and such.

If you're interested or have further questions please PM me here.
cheesebits
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cheesebits »

Hi,

I'm a 26 year old male sub looking for a female domme for online play and general guidance with the lifestyle. I won't say no to a long term relationship if there is a connection. Meeting in real life is not a problem, if we've built trust to that level and if you're in my area (highly unlikely).

I am quite new to the lifestyle, most would say I'm just on the outskirts looking in. I'm interested in handing over control of my cock to another person, anal play and guided masturbation. I like shaving, I'm okay with cum eating and I've experimented a bit with anal play and tying my cock up- though nothing major. I'm also okay with punishing myself if needed, but it's not something that turns me on.

I've only included things that are possible online, physically there are more things that I am into. These include female body worship, rimming, cunnilingus and so on.

Definite hard limits are scat, blood and public acts. Not a fan of humiliation either.

Please PM me on here if you are interested.
blueballs88
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by blueballs88 »

My alpha-sub (male) and I (male) are seeking a young man (30yrs or under) to control and dominate online. We will build your arousal through teasing, orgasm denial, daily tasks, and erotic discussions in order to teach you what it means to be an obedient submissive and not just a horny boy jerking off in the dark.

We are only looking for men who are into masturbation, edging, orgasm denial, and bdsm pain play, not guys who are interested in being sissified or crossdressed.

Prefer the use of Google Talk IM but will entertain the use of texts. Private message here or email ([email protected]), and we'll get those balls churning as soon as possible...if we are interested in you and what you have to offer....
CuckoldSub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by CuckoldSub »

I'm a 33 years old male from Germany and I'm living in a relationship with my girlfriend, who isn't interested in BDSM.

I'm looking for a master or mistress who likes to dominate me online, via cam or mail. I'm submissive and maso. Obviously my relationship must stay contact. But I like the idea, that my sexual life is controlled by mistress or master without knowledge of my girlfriend. Perhaps I would be instructed how to please her, what I'm allowed to do and what I'm denied to do.

I'm looking forward to your private message.
tholden
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): looking for a female mistress

Post by tholden »

Thank You
Last edited by tholden on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
KirkElCapitan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KirkElCapitan »

I'm a 28 year old male.

I am intrigued by the idea of being submissive and being dominated online, though I could enjoy alternating between the dominant and submissive role.

If this tells you anything about me, I've spent a lot of time figuring out how to craft this post. I want to make my statements please a potential mistress. I also have difficulty considering how to discuss my non-bdsm live-in relationship, but I guess I just did. There's something to be said for saying it plainly.

I would gladly discuss further details with an interested party.
puppyslave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by puppyslave »

Last edited by puppyslave on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jerkboi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

I want to be your little cumslut

Post by jerkboi »

47 year old male sub in USA seeks female Domme to control his orgasms. My wife is aware of my desire to be submissive and locked in a chastity device, but has been reluctant to provide the control I need. Also, she is not aware of my desire to be a cock-sucking cuckold tasked with preparing her pussy and ass and her lovers' cocks for fucking and licking them clean afterwards.

I would welcome a Domme who wants to control my sex life with my wife as well as my personal masturbation. I have only had heterosexual relationships and I worship the superior female form, but I am obviously bi-curious and desire to be a Domme's little cumslut.

I am really into JOI (especially when it includes CEI); orgasm-denial; teasing; queening; ass worship and rimming. I am interested in exploring new boundaries with a Domme, but I draw the line at scat/urine and public displays. I am not into femininization, but I will wear panties, etc as Mistress requires. I will accept long-term chastity and be available to Mistress via text, email, skype etc on a daily basis. I would relish the chance to send videos of me performing tasks for Mistress as well.

Please message me here on Milovana if you are interested.
GG8776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GG8776 »

23 yr old male looking for a female mistress for edging with tease denial and ruined orgasms. please email or reply thanks
boringuy1
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by boringuy1 »

Hi
Looking for a female sub/ slave. She should be willing to give control of all her orgasms. If anyone is interested PM me
akhkharuknightshade
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by akhkharuknightshade »

Hello. I am a 36 year old submissive guy that is interested in pursuing a D/s relationship with a domme. I have much to offer. A willingness to be trained, a desire to do anything and everything that's expected of me. A longing to push my limits to the line and beyond. This could be in real life, online, or text. I am already into quite a few things and look forward to the things you like to do. After all, I am here for you, not me.