Event from outside to determine next orgasm

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shinini
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Event from outside to determine next orgasm

Post by shinini »

This is just another idea on our classic question: How to determine when you will be allowed to cum again?

The basic concept is rather simple: You choose an event (in the sense of: an action someone else does, not a natural event like a thunderstorm) which is likely to happen in the near future and is somehow connected to you or concerns you.
That could be: A fried returns an item you've lend them. A craftsman appears at your home and finally repairs your water-tap. A package with things you ordered online arrives. And so one.

Once your event happens you may cum.

But there is a catch: You will pay for every attempt to contact them and remind them of the favor they should do for you. You will pay by additional denial time.

If you ever try to contact your “person of fate”, the exact amount of time from the start of your game till the point the event finally happens multiplied by the count of your contact attempts will be added to your total time of denial.

Let me give you an example: You decided that you may cum when a friend returns you a book he's borrowed from you. After 10 days you call him and tell him you need your book back. He does so the next day. That means you have to wait for another 11 days till you may orgasm. If you called him twice, you have to wait 22 days.

This rule has evil implications: You have to asked yourself almost constantly whether you should remind the person or not. Maybe they have forgotten about the thing they owe you and you wait in vain. And the longer you wait without doing anything the more time will be added to your denial time. On the other hand: If you are too impatient and contact too early you will be punished for that also. Imagine you call your friend and he says: “I'm just on my way to you, bringing back your book” – and your denial time will be doubled for nothing.

And one more thing: Every attempt to contact counts! Whether successful or not. Even a missed call is an attempt. So, choose your method wisely.

I submitted myself to this game, though I may not tell you what it is exactly. But of course I like to hear from others giving it a try.