Face sitting and Smothering

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
bob555
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Face sitting and Smothering

Post by bob555 »

Facesitting has always been a turn on for me. Smothering and breath play even more so, back as far as I can remember. I have played on many an occasion with a number of different partners. This is not something you should ever do alone (Breathplay ofc.) since there is a real danger here, and even if you play with a partner, you need to make sure that nothing you do cant be undone in less then a second. Lucky for me, I was never into choking, hanging or drowning - all very dangerous. But having a beautyfull woman tie me down and take my breath away is amazing.

Some time back I had a mistress who was into alot of different kinks, one was facesitting and another was breath control. Lucky me. One time Madame tied me to a bunk, locked in place, arms along side of my body - I was ready for her to play with. First she teased me, made me hard and longing for more. Then she removed her panties and lowered herself onto my face, trapping my head with her legs. She had me lick her and I did, as she got closer to cummming she sat further and further down, until she finaly cut off my air. This she would do over and over until she finaly came. At this point she got up and pulled a plastic bag over my head. As the air inside the bag became heavy she kissed me through the bag and played with my cock at the same time, telling me "if you cum im going to leave the bag on!".... lucky for me i dident cum, althoug it was very close. We played like this for some time, she letting me breath now and then. Eventually, she locked me back into my chastity tube and had me lick her as she sat on my face again, althoug I dont think she came this time. oh ya she was also into chastity and orgasm denial...

Regards

Bob

Ps. I find this video hot http://motherless.com/2FB2288
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

Post by Ms. Julie »

bob555,

Wow! Reading your adventure literally sent shivers through my body. So hot.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Does anyone know of some good breath control web teases? I found one by accident and did it and wow it was really hot. I want to do more now.
cumgulper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumgulper »

Face sitting and smothering is my favorite. It is better than missionary sex. I love it when a woman sits on my face and place her ass over my nose with her cheeks spread completely over my face and she rides it savagely pressing down with all her weight as if trying to smother me and having an orgasm strong enough to just about choke me too death. It's Exhilarating!!!! With all that cum gushing down throat gagging me and my air supply cut off and smelling that slight pungent odor of ass in my nose is fantastic. My face is always available too be ridden. I love a dominant woman. Thanks for bringing up this subject. Keep it up. :love:
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

cumgulper wrote:Face sitting and smothering is my favorite. It is better than missionary sex. I love it when a woman sits on my face and place her ass over my nose with her cheeks spread completely over my face and she rides it savagely pressing down with all her weight as if trying to smother me and having an orgasm strong enough to just about choke me too death. It's Exhilarating!!!! With all that cum gushing down throat gagging me and my air supply cut off and smelling that slight pungent odor of ass in my nose is fantastic. My face is always available too be ridden. I love a dominant woman. Thanks for bringing up this subject. Keep it up. :love:
Reading that got me so freaking hot I had to throw my boy down and abuse his poor face.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Hottest story-time-thread Award.
Ms. Julie wrote:Does anyone know of some good breath control web teases? I found one by accident and did it and wow it was really hot. I want to do more now.
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=22530
This is a breathing tease, but does not involve holding breath.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

jackstock,

Thanks! I found and tried a few (including yours). They were really fun and did seem to really 'peak' the sensations.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure if I mentioned in the tease that females can do it too.
I should include more specifics for females as well, it will expand my horizons