Tenga Flip Hole

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
allday3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Tenga Flip Hole

Post by allday3 »

I'm looking into getting a fleshlight or the tenga flip hole white as a present to myself.

There are lots of reviews on the fleshlights, but I'm leaning toward the tenga flip hole. Anyone have any experience with the toy?
Just looking to increase and enhance my sexual satisfaction and enjoyment!
[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Re: Tenga Flip Hole

Post by [email protected] »

allday3 wrote:I'm looking into getting a fleshlight or the tenga flip hole white as a present to myself.

There are lots of reviews on the fleshlights, but I'm leaning toward the tenga flip hole. Anyone have any experience with the toy?

I love both of them. I have owned and used may of the fleshlights. The fliphole is amazing. I would recommend it. I have had mine for a long time and it is one of my favorite toys. I was sold when I watched the youtube video.
teases42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teases42 »

I have one as well and I love it and would highly recommend. What I like is that it isn't trying to be a (poor) replication of a vagina (or mouth, or ass, etc). Instead thanks to the design it has its own unique set of pleasurable sensations that are just a little different than the normal stuff you can get from a significant other. Makes it fun alone or with a partner, especially if you are looking for variety in your sexual experiences.

Outside of the eggs, I don't recommend many of the single-use Tenga products however. Not that they don't feel good, just not worth the cost imo. Even the eggs can be a little spendy but proper care can get multiple uses out of them.
Bibleisalie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bibleisalie »

allday3 wrote:I'm looking into getting a fleshlight or the tenga flip hole white as a present to myself.

There's a weekly webcomic that reviews sex toys, one week they did a review onthe flip hole

http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/fliphole/

see what you think
allday3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by allday3 »

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I ended up buying the tenga flip hole and it arrived the other day... Needless to say I was not disappointed! Great toy, great sensations! I recommend it to any guy looking for a new toy for themselves!
Just looking to increase and enhance my sexual satisfaction and enjoyment!