Thinking of making a comeback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Thinking of making a comeback

Post by tdrules »

Hello old and new friends....I have been a member of this site since the creation of it. I go back to the days of orgasmdenial.com having webteases too.

It's been a long time since I posted a webtease. I take pride in my work. So it's not something I do in a day and hope for the best. I love the tease and delay style more than the denial.

I have moved on to videos with so many out there than reading. Hearing a woman's voice telling me not to cum or give me a countdown is so erotic. I love it...

But I've had some ideas running through my head about some webteases. And my muse is running wild lately.

I left this site for a long time because I got discouraged with all the cheating with the webteases at one time. It seemed like I would have a good chance to be nominated and then someone would post something the last week of the month and their rating was better than mine. So a lot of times I wouldn't even get nominated.

My competitive nature got the best of me. Now though I'm going to do some webteases (probably flash teases even though it takes more work) and do it just to fuel my muse for writing for the creativity of it.

I focus a lot on the story more than just the sex part of it...which is another reason I take more time than others on making teases. If I post a series. I usually have them all written then "release" (play of words there lol) them with the proper allocated time...like if its a weekly tease that lasts a month...I'll write all 4 then release them a week (or so) apart.

So my 1st tease on the comeback is about a man that gets caught cheating (with his pants down)...not going to ruin where I'm going with this but just to give you a idea.

Hope everyone enjoys them when I post them

Thank you for your time
TDRULES
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Thinking of making a comeback

Post by Flogger »

Oooh. Goody. Welcome back :)
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

write what you love
and try not to worry about .. if you are nominated for TOTM or not...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

A gentleman by the name of George Bizet committed suicide because his work was not liked by the the critics.
It was the opera Carmen which today is one of the three most popular in the world.

Art for Art's Sake.
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

Thank you everyone for the support...I work a lot on weekends so I will make my updates and upload my webteases during the week.

Just wanted to say a quick thank you :-)
TDRULES