Group Made Cock Hero - Creators Wanted!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

dolomite13
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Group Made Cock Hero - Creators Wanted!

Post by dolomite13 »

I might be able to do one. Depends on my free time. I'll see if I have any time this coming week to do one.

=D13=
Sond
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sond »

Great idea! I would be interested in this. Props to you!
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Frivolous »

Well we currently have 7 rounds so this episode is on it's way to completion!
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

dolomite13 wrote:I might be able to do one. Depends on my free time. I'll see if I have any time this coming week to do one.

=D13=
Cool, keep me posted!
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Check out the intro screen for this episode, which I'm calling Cock Hero - Levels. I decided to give it a throwback look to the site that started it all! I also picked Christy Mack because surprisingly alot of creators used her this time around lol. She's a favorite for sure.

I'm still taking submissions! :-D
Attachments
CH Levels Title (0.00.00.00).jpg
CH Levels Title (0.00.00.00).jpg (725.96 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Great Cover!

I'm really looking forward to the finished project. I'm curious about how well this worked.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
dolomite13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dolomite13 »

my free time is completely booked this week. I will work on a few for a follow up edition.

=D13=
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

He's right! They are the elusive users! I did PM them already but I haven't heard back. If you guys are out there we would love a submission :-D
bukem
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by bukem »

Yes, i vee seen the rought edit too! Seems like its going to be epic! All the differents aproaches of editing makes this Edition really special and fun to play...

Im also really proud that my round is included in this edition, im starting out to learn how to edit videos, im still an newb on this...Seeing my video put together with all the others its an honour for me, all those great editors out there you do such an amazing work, i just cant believe the ammont of work that you need to do to put together an CH Edition...Thanks guys! :-D

Also Major Thank you to Friv for including me in this project. Youre doing such an awesome job with this, cant thank you enough! :-)

Ive started today to edit my own edition, inspired by this, i think i might take like months to end this but anyways its fun to edit, im really enjoying the process of learning how to use the Sony Vegas... Im gettiing the hang of it, hopefully this wont take me too long to learn how to do it, cant wait to show you guys the End Product but im really focusing on putting together an edition with quality and with my own flavour to it... Also Major thank you to Brewster for creating downloadable versions of Beats Meters, without this it wouldnt be possible for me to create an Ok version of CH...

Cheers guys!
Here´s my first attempt at creating a Cock Hero_ Cock Hero Sensual Daze _ ______Hope you enjoy it! :-)
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Thanks for contributing! Your submission is great, I'm excited to see what you'll come up with for a your first full episode!
bukem
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by bukem »

Holy shit! It took me like two loooonnng days to imagine the theme of it and to do the intro and round 1, !!! lol!!

Thank you for your words Friv!! It means alot! :-)

This might take an while to be completed, i must say.... im thinking about Months, or maybe not, just need to find the right footage and some good inspiration! But so far im really enjoying the process! :-D

Cheers!
Here´s my first attempt at creating a Cock Hero_ Cock Hero Sensual Daze _ ______Hope you enjoy it! :-)
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Alrighty! Final export is in progress. Expect the release tomorrow (pun intended :lol: ) . Thanks again to everyone who made this possible!

And anyone still interested in submitting can still do so for the next episode. I want to get a steady flow of entires so this whole process can go faster next time.
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

Great news! So I guess this is the right time to ask it now... I use a script on the streaming site that has a limitation allowing me to mention only one author/contributor of the CH project. Which option do you guys find fitting/proper? Either mention Frivolous to honor the fact that he is the project leader or create a fictitious, void entry for e.g. "Various". The difference will be that when Frivolous will be mentioned/chosen this will point to his user profile here at Milovana, if a dummy entry such as "Various" will be created, it won't point to anyone's profile. I need to know the opinion of you creators before I make the decision, so it wont provoke misunderstandings as in the case of the Megaflux video, see the relevant thread here: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 25&t=12828
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Is there an option 3: Adjust the script so its possible to mention more authors? :bounce:

From the 2 given options I think the one with Frivolous is better than the Various.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

Venus wrote:Is there an option 3: Adjust the script so its possible to mention more authors? :bounce:
Yes, the quick fix is to mention all the authors, but clicking it (all of them) will redirect to Frivolous profile on Milovana. Is that acceptable? See the updated example of MegaFlux video on the streaming site.

Thank you Venus for your inspiration and coding help!