Until Eternity

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
andys_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Until Eternity

Post by andys_uk »

I like this a lot...completely wicked and going places that haven't been visited to quite that depth.

Personally I'm hoping it's all fantasy but the mind is a powerful tool and the tease is a really good one.

A
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Until Eternity

Post by TheGraduate »

it's quite the hot tease, but unfortunately it's also a work of submatt. i'm pretty sure the wording is different but it's almost frame-for-frame identical in plot elements.
z_k
Explorer
Explorer

Post by z_k »

TheGraduate wrote:it's quite the hot tease, but unfortunately it's also a work of submatt. i'm pretty sure the wording is different but it's almost frame-for-frame identical in plot elements.
It's actually much more similar to slaveboy00's prior work.

It's also awesome.
Lhad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lhad »

This one was surprisingly arousing, taking the concept waaay beyond what I've seen before.
Except for some of the stories in, if anybody know of the very adult and slightly twisted, magazine called
'Fansadox' that specialize in all kinds of BDSM taken to the extreme. Nuts magazine. 8-)
This tease though was great and always good to see something completely different :-)