*Removed*

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

*Removed*

Post by Slutastic »

*Removed*
Last edited by Slutastic on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: My Gender :/

Post by camipco »

Thanks for sharing on such a personal and potentially painful subject.

If you identify as a femboy, slutastic, then that's what you are. There is no such thing as biologically male. At birth, doctor's just make a guess based on the shape of the baby's genitals. They have no idea what other biological traits that person might have or develop. And a shockingly large number of babies don't fit the doctors expectations - in the US they do surgery on those babies genitals to make them "fit."

The more I learn, and the more trans* people I spend time with, the less I think the male/female gender binary is useful. There's just so many different things that make up gender - our chromosones, our genitals, our gender assigned at birth, our hormones, the way we dress, who we love, the way we speak, even the way we walk. And the simple fact is that those don't always "line up" the way society expects them to at any point in our lives. And of course, the standards are always changing.

Nor do you have to have any particular surgery or whatever if you don't want to. There's nothing inherently un-femme about having certain genitals. Just work with what makes you happy!

This does bring up a point about this site that worries me a little. There's a lot of teases on here that involve forced feminization, sissy training and/or gay training. And often, those teases use insulting names for gay men / women as a way to humiliate the presumed straight man that is reading the tease. I get it, masculinity is a fraught and contested social commodity, and having that challenged can be a really hot way to poke at people's psychological boundaries. I certainly don't mean to yuk anyone's yum - if someone who identifies as male finds it sexy to be degraded by being compared to a woman, then I think that's fair game for fantasy.

But I think it's really important for us to remember, when we step away from those teases, that women are people too, as are men who dress up like women, as are gay men, as are femboys, and while we might fantasize about those things being humiliating insults, they shouldn't ever be insults used without people's consent. And those people are every bit as awesome and sexy as anyone else.
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

:wave: Miss Linda has helped people with this dilemma.
First a big hug.
Second, you are OK.
Gender is not a binary issue.
You may PM me for private encouragement.
:love:
Miss Linda
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

:love:
I am glad you have found a safe place to speak what is a difficult situation
I hope you see our positive support as love,
and hope you can receive as much support from those around you that know you better (like family and friends)
:console:
we are here for you
Hug!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

*Removed*
Last edited by Slutastic on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

I don't pretend to understand how you feel, but I have been of the opinion that if it's not hurting me then I shouldn't hate or discourage it. So, good for you. There are plenty of others who don't know who they are. If YOU do then you're ahead of the game.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

I will pose a way to think of this clearly.
What is the most sexual organ of the human body?
Hint it is the same organ in both sexes.
Spoiler: show
the brain
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Oda »

I just want to say one thing to you...

I like you :)
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Thanks for sharing this all with us. I think it's great that you have found yourself, and that you are comfortable enough even to tell this little community. That takes a lot of strength and courage.

Good for you slutastic!

As for what "label" you should have, well I've never been one for labels really, but I think whatever works best for you is what you should use, don't feel that you have to find one that people already use, your gender and sexual identity is completely unique to you. Even though others might have similar feelings there will always be slight differences. So you should be whatever you want to be.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

I like to consider myself female, even though I'm into girls and I look and act entirely male. I think the organs and hormones and experiences just convinced me to be that way.
I never thought gender was such a binary matter
Johnmaster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Johnmaster »

Gender is a social construct and doesn't exist.

Women are conditioned since birth to act more submissively, like girly toys , sit a certain way, wear certain clothes.

In ancient Greece for example, they laughed at their male neighbors, the Persians, for wearing trousers while they wore skirts.

There is nothing wrong with you, you are just acting accordingly to the situation you were dealt.

Don't label it: you're normal.

Femininity, masculinity, virility are just all ideals enforced by society. If, this is you, then you are stronger than most people for embracing it. If this is not you, then you are just reacting to the environment you were dealt.

Either way "society" is oppressing you. I could go into more detail but probably not without starting a political debate. :innocent:

Just don't get sad about it. :-)
John Master
Allow you
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

*Removed*
Last edited by Slutastic on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

*Removed*
Last edited by Slutastic on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

It's interesting, that you say "female brain inside a male body". There is actually one theory, that for some people this is exactly what happens. I don't know if I recall it correctly, but I think this theory says, that during one phase of the fetal development of those people, there are more female hormones in the fetus than usual and thus a more "female brain" develops.

And you are perfectly normal, everyone is different. And there are millions of people that are the way you are. And 7 billion people, that are different to each other in one or the other way. I for example am a submissive. This must seem quite ridiculous to people, who are not that way ;-)
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

*Removed*
Last edited by Slutastic on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.