Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by rob123 »

L
Last edited by rob123 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leviii
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Leviii »

Hello,

my name is Torben I am 20 years old i live in geramy and i am really interested in a online mistress through
emails and pictures. :-)

what turns me on: cbt, rubber-bands, shoelace, ballbusting, ballabuse, weights, icy-hot, lubricant, cock-torture, pee-hole stretching, sounds, cum multiple and all kinds of cbt.

if anybody is interested just send me a private message or a email for more informations. :-)
sissy_pl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissy_pl »

Hello, I am a 20 year old sub from Warsaw, Poland.

I've been lurking on this site for 3-4 years now but never made an account before.

I'm a virgin, looking for a Mistress (online - but no cam, or in real life), however to financial Mistresses I have to say no. It's not even about the money, it's just not what/who I am looking for.

Turn Ons : humiliation, denial (chastity?), being used (as a sex toy or slave generally), "forced" feminisation/bi, anal, cbt/ballbusting (non hardcore).

Limits : scat, blood, public

I write "forced" bi because I simply do not know ;) I'm a virgin, most my life I thought I was attracted to Women only, but after a lot of sissy/cocksucking/anal teases/hypnos I guess I'm bi. For sure, if a Dominant Woman told me to suck a cock, I would.

I am a closet sissy but if any sissy/master from Poland would like to meet me, Im curious.
Shyguy1970a
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shyguy1970a »

New at this and would love a mistress that can show me and control me. 42 year old male that is looking for a mistress my interest is in tease / denial, chastity , orgasm control ,humiliation. I'm a submissive and would ideally like to find an online mistress/keyholder to experiment with and have control over me.
MistressChanelAngel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I had many slaves....but only one has made me proud!

Post by MistressChanelAngel »

Hello girls and boys....

I'm searching for some new Slaves!
If you want to apply send me a email with photos and a detailed letter with all things I have to know!

Send it to this email: [email protected]
Searching for Slaves! Just pm me!....
wheels71
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): definitely looking for the right one

Post by wheels71 »

hi all, 42 years old,Male. I've been a wheelchair almost all of my life because of muscular dystrophy, but all of the important parts work very well :-) I have very high will power and enjoy the edging and short to medium term denial, from a couple of days to a week or 2.

I am extremely interested in cuckolding. I am straight, but I love the idea of my beautiful mistress getting pleasure from her lover that she could never received from me. As I said, I'm in a wheelchair, and even though everything works right and I can stay hard with the best of them, there are some things I just cannot do. Cannot lift a woman up, bend her over, eventually my positions are very limited. The idea of me being helpless in my wheelchair, or lying in bed and having to watch them take pleasure in each other, laughing at me, giggling at how helpless I am, teasing me the entire time but never quite let me go over the edge even though her lover gets to cum whenever he likes, that sort of thing.

I'm looking for an ongoing online mistress, but would not be opposed to something off-line as well if it presents itself. Hope somebody will contact me and we can have some fun together :-)
dutchpeter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by dutchpeter »

20 bi male sub

Interests: BDSM, CBT, Tease and Denial, Humiliation and Bondage

Limits: Blood, Scat and Anything Permanent

Toys: small vibrator, big vibrator, lube, rope, clothes pegs and common household items

galslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by galslave »

I'm an 18 year old male sub
I enjoy a variety of fetishes including light feminization, anal, mild CBT, humiliation and more.
I am looking for an online Mistress, i have a webcam and Skype, my username is Eden_Slut
Please contact me :)
P.S. My limits include financial domination, public and poop stuff (no problem with piss lol)
kristian90
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kristian90 »

Hi.

I are boy, 23 year old. I are sub, but not have much experience. I have try play little with me self sometimes.
I will like to get some idea/orders to what i can do with me self :) I like jerk off instructions and anal play, I not like wet, scat, blood and much pain.

Hope is some mistress here :)
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Maybe it's a religious upbringing; strict, couldn't care less, abusive, or absent parents; daddy issues; bullying; or whatever, lots of people have issues. These issues can manifest themselves in various ways, but often they lead to sexual and relationship preferences that many people might consider different at best, and abusive at worst. Naturally, the fact that you enjoy them, or think you would, and others consider them weird, makes you feel guilty, embarrassed and ashamed at your own desires, which then starts to eat away at your confidence, self esteem and self worth.

Some girls suppress these feelings but it tries to stop you from wanting the things you enjoy because of the guilt and shame you feel about them and, as anyone with strong needs and desires will tell you, this is an uphill, if not futile, battle. If you feel happy and fulfilled on your knees, with your hair firmly grasped in someone's fist and a cock hitting the back of your throat and choking you, then telling you it's wrong, and trying to help you understand why you like it, isn't going to help you much. In fact it will have your head spinning so fast that you can't wait to feel that firm grip holding you still again and giving you the clarity and simplicity you crave.

So, instead of trying to prevent you from thinking or doing the things you might enjoy, that then make you feel guilty, why not simply encourage you to enjoy them and just stop feeling ashamed about it? Why not attack the guilt and shame instead of the thoughts or actions? Why not teach you that your somewhat fucked up sexual feelings and desires are in fact perfectly ok, and that as long as no harm comes to you and you cause no harm to others, then have at it and enjoy yourself and feel good about it.

Lot's of women enjoy rough, dominant sex, the most common female fantasies involve being taken by force, and I've lost count of the number of women who've told me of their embarrassment at how wet and turned on they get at scenes of rape and sexual violence in films and on TV. Many enjoy and some crave the feeling of being controlled and owned. Of course they all think they're the only one that feels that way and so there must be something wrong with them, but they're not, and there isn't.

Maybe there are reasons why you feel that way and need it so much, but do you want to spend the rest of your life ashamed, crying yourself to sleep, wondering why you have such extreme desires and whether you can change them? Or would you prefer to simply be able to enjoy them as fully as possible, without the slightest feeling of guilt?

If you enjoy the idea of being tied up, spanked, caned, thrown around, fucked aggressively and treated like a sex toy, then so what. If you believe you'd prefer a relationship where someone else calls the shots, takes control and makes decisions for you, because it makes you feel safe, cared for, loved and protected, then big deal, it's your life.

Maybe daddy didn't give you enough attention and so you crave it now, in whatever way you can get it. Maybe he had high expectations that have left you constantly seeking approval and so, as a result, you have an abnormally high need to please and to feel recognised and appreciated for your efforts. But maybe you're just normal, like everyone else, and just want to experience those basic human needs at a much deeper and more personal level.

The fact that you want and need that more directly makes you no different to those that seek it as a group. In fact your needs are in many ways more understandable. You want to submit and accept authority from someone you can trust, see, smell, hear, taste and touch. Someone who's yours, who you can see cares about you and you alone, who you can please in tangible ways; rather than an unseen being who, if he does exist, you have to share with millions of others.

So, why am I telling you all this? Well I'm a dominant man who has similar needs and desires, but from the opposite end of the spectrum. I don't know why I have such needs, I've had no past traumas or issues, and in fact I've had a perfectly happy, stable life. As a result I'm normal, outgoing, pretty chilled out and liked to enjoy life. I was well brought up and well educated in a happy family environment. Perhaps this stability is what has made me dominant. Perhaps it's why I'm confident, assertive and have done well for myself. Maybe the fact that I'm emotionally stable and in control of myself is what makes me enjoy, and be capable of, taking control and being the one in charge. Maybe, like you, my dominant sexual desires are a just a deeper reflection of my basic emotional and relationship needs. Who knows, and frankly I don't care as I enjoy them and have no desire to change them. As such I'd like a relationship with someone who shares these needs and wants to feel free to enjoy them instead of feeling bad about them. Someone who wants to feel safe, cared for, appreciated and valued for who you are and not judged. In short, someone nice, normal, good fun and easy to get on with, who just wants a relationship where you can be free to enjoy and explore who you are with someone who can appreciate that, who knows how to take control, and can help you, guide you and enjoy it with you too.

If you've had such thoughts and desires and are tired of feeling guilty and ashamed about them, and would rather enjoy, explore or experience them, with someone sane, stable, good fun, good looking, and comfortable with who he is, then I'd love to hear from you. I don't mind if you've always felt this way or are only just beginning to discover who you are and what you need. If you're happy in who you are, so much the better, but if you're confused, embarrassed or a little shy and uncertain about things then I'm equally happy to hear from you and talk with you about them.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob123 »

n
Last edited by rob123 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shy lady
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

I need help

Post by shy lady »

I am new to this. My partener has needs that I don't know what to do about. I think with some help I would be able to learn to satisfy some of them. There is someone on this site that I think could help me if she was willing, but I don't know if I should name her. What should I do? Should I send her a PM and ask for help?
searching4Mistress:)
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by searching4Mistress:) »

hello, I am a straight 21 year old submissive male. I have been creeping around here without a profile for a longgg time. what made me decide to post is myth desire is finally too much, I need to be controlled and disciplined on a regular basis and am in search of the Mistress to help me with this. my hard limits are gay, crossdressing, poop, pee, and blood. my new Skype name is verybadboy114 and I truly hope I can catch your attention :) hope to hear from you soon
master.atlas
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by master.atlas »

I am a 25 yr old dominant male. I live in the southern United States and I am looking for either a female sub or a couple M/F. Everything would be online. I will respect any limits you have no questions asked! I enjoy being strict and setting up tasks that should be completed either by the female sub or for the couple. I have had a lot of fun with this in the past and look forward to having the opportunity to use my skills again. If it is a couple the male can expect to be submissive to my orders being that I am the bigger stronger male. If you are interested I can promise you will not be let down by my appearance or the control I take over you! Feel free to PM me on here or email me at [email protected]
Dommehere
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Domme (Female)

in need of a sub/slave/sissy/crossdresser/abdl

Post by Dommehere »

I will not read a few pages on the internet, have a look through a book and then declare myself an experienced Domme with many years of experience and several "trained submissive" under my belt. I have taken the time and trouble to attend workshops and seminars and have perhaps had lessons from or sought advice from other Dominants more experience than myself.

I care about the people around me, and though I can be authoritarian and powerful, I have the utmost respect for others and a high level of care and consideration.

I take responsibility for my submissive/s in my life. I control and dominate them, but I am empathetic to them and sympathetic to their needs, understanding that for any submission to give their best, they must be secure and confident in their submission.

I don't have to demand respect, I gets that anyway. I doesn't have to announce to the world who I am , because my reputation and the respect of my peers precede me.

I want you to know that I require a site where you will be declaring that I own you. Proving yourself that you are worthy to be my property.

I does not say "My way or the highway" but more " My way, but we can discuss it and I will explain it so that you understand what I am asking of you."

And I don't have to blow my own trumpet!

Approach me if you are interested in me.

[email protected]
Last edited by Dommehere on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.