CH: Japanese Hero I

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

khuran
Explorer
Explorer

Re: CH: Japanese Hero I

Post by khuran »

Greetings! First of all great job on the video! Hope you can help with identifying the multitude of hot JAVs and respective movies in your video :)

@ 7:11 at the break
@ 9:55 (is this the same girl from above?)
@14:15
@15:04
@33:19
@38:16
@42:54
@42:59 - most important!
@43:31 - and this!
@46:31
sorry so many !!! :) thanks in advance!
tissues4thewin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tissues4thewin »

khuran wrote:Greetings! First of all great job on the video! Hope you can help with identifying the multitude of hot JAVs and respective movies in your video :)

@ 7:11 at the break
@ 9:55 (is this the same girl from above?)
@14:15
@15:04
@33:19
@38:16
@42:54
@42:59 - most important!
@43:31 - and this!
@46:31
sorry so many !!! :) thanks in advance!
@ 7:11 Karen Kiseragi
@ 9:55 Karen Kiseragi
@14:15 Asami Ogawa
@15:04 Asami Ogawa
@33:19 Yoshika Risa (only soft)
@38:16 Hinata Tachibana
@42:54 Yuria Ashina
@42:59 Yui Akane
@43:31 Erika Kitagawa
@46:31 Rin Sakuragi

Ur welcome :) feel free to leave any requests for the next episode.
flash
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash »

First I wanted to say thank you for making my favorite cock hero yet, I really loved the scenes and girls you picked to be in it. I look forward to the 2nd one you are making and hopefully many more after that.

One suggestion that other people have said is to try to not change up the beats so much. Remember that when you change the beats we have to look at the beat meter in the bottom for a couple seconds to make sure we stay on track, but that means we're not looking at the screen with all of the great scenes. Triple time is a bit much, going that fast ceases to be pleasurable. It's okay to stick with a beat for 30+ seconds, it gives people time to get in the rhythm and possibly even get to the edge, whereas switching so frequently makes it harder to keep up and harder to get to the edge/possibly lose.

Thanks again, great job and I look forward to your next addition!
oeoeoeoe2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by oeoeoeoe2 »

Hey, this is an awesome video, really enjoyed and thank you for the effort. I was just wondering who one girl is throughout round 3 smiling in the camera? She starts at 8:08. Ideally, what video is this from?

Thanks again
tissues4thewin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tissues4thewin »

oeoeoeoe2 wrote:Hey, this is an awesome video, really enjoyed and thank you for the effort. I was just wondering who one girl is throughout round 3 smiling in the camera? She starts at 8:08. Ideally, what video is this from?

Thanks again
Glad you liked it, that girl is Iori Mizuki, the code for the source is: SLK-030
flash wrote:First I wanted to say thank you for making my favorite cock hero yet, I really loved the scenes and girls you picked to be in it. I look forward to the 2nd one you are making and hopefully many more after that.

One suggestion that other people have said is to try to not change up the beats so much. Remember that when you change the beats we have to look at the beat meter in the bottom for a couple seconds to make sure we stay on track, but that means we're not looking at the screen with all of the great scenes. Triple time is a bit much, going that fast ceases to be pleasurable. It's okay to stick with a beat for 30+ seconds, it gives people time to get in the rhythm and possibly even get to the edge, whereas switching so frequently makes it harder to keep up and harder to get to the edge/possibly lose.

Thanks again, great job and I look forward to your next addition!
I am glad you liked it, it gives me more motivation to work on my second one ;-) yeah i understand the feedback totally and i am glad you made the point. This is my first production, and i am not the type of guy to follow the beats. so i just did some freestyle. But the next one will be better :-D Thanks for the feedback!
Pa5PSNN
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Pa5PSNN »

Sorry, another request for a name and maybe a catalog number for the video: one of the two ladies in the Maneater segment, the one in red right after the break. 22:53 should have her on screen.

Thanks for the video. Pretty damned fun. And looks like maybe a great lead or two, ha.
tissues4thewin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tissues4thewin »

Pa5PSNN wrote:Sorry, another request for a name and maybe a catalog number for the video: one of the two ladies in the Maneater segment, the one in red right after the break. 22:53 should have her on screen.

Thanks for the video. Pretty damned fun. And looks like maybe a great lead or two, ha.
The girls name is Ann Yabuki code is XV-915. :smile:
Benjon5
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Benjon5 »

That was pretty amazing and the first CH I've found really challenging in a while! I had a question though! Who/What video starts at 18:57? Girl in white club dress? Appreciate the video thanks a bunch! Look forward to the next one!
AidanTower
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AidanTower »

Hello I recently discovered this epic video and I must say you have done great work. I fell in love as soon as I saw it. Could you please tell me who the beautiful lady from 21:10 - 21:45 or what the source of that is?? She is riding and creaming all over the guy's cock. I would really appreciate an answer and hope to see more work by you. Thanks
tissues4thewin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tissues4thewin »

@AidanTower and @Benjon5, These are both the same girl: Haruka Sanada :) Glad you liked it, the upcoming video is halfway complete :-P
AidanTower
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AidanTower »

Thanks very much sir. It is indeed Haruka Sanada who creams on the guys cock. If anyone else is interested the source is Slimy Orgasm.
mute88
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mute88 »

Whoa! Great vid! Looking forward to the 2nd installment. In the meantime, who's the one in purple stockings as the cover pic? I believe she's around the 26 min. mark. Keep it up!
tissues4thewin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tissues4thewin »

mute88 wrote:Whoa! Great vid! Looking forward to the 2nd installment. In the meantime, who's the one in purple stockings as the cover pic? I believe she's around the 26 min. mark. Keep it up!
Glad you liked it, i think you mean the girl Rin Sakuragi, she's mostly at the end of the credits and will definitly be more prominent in the 2nd Japanese CH :-D
mute88
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mute88 »

@tissues4thewin whoopss...i got that wrong. it's 29:36 and again at 30:00. that the same one? looking forward to the 2nd.
tissues4thewin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tissues4thewin »

mute88 wrote:@tissues4thewin whoopss...i got that wrong. it's 29:36 and again at 30:00. that the same one? looking forward to the 2nd.
That girl is called Yuna Shiina :lol: ur welcome