Can't find a femdom video, Help please

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Worshippingu
Explorer
Explorer

Can't find a femdom video, Help please

Post by Worshippingu »

I'll give as much info as I can, and hopefully anyone can find it. This femdom video is in Brazil I assume, the language is mostly Spanish. This is a smother video which also has girls walking on him or standing on him. There are 4 girls. It's about 15-35 minutes (this is the only part I'm not completely sure of)

(since I don't speak their language I'll give a very good guess on what it looks like and what happens)

One guy treats this skinnish girl badly (young maybe in 22-27) Like he pushes her a bit and yells at her (their native tongue), she walks to the window curtain as he boy lies on bed, he sees 3 other girls and thinks he's going to get lucky. Each girl then sits on a part of his body and smothers him while also doing stuff like when one is sitting another is standing on his stomach, or even duo facesitting at once on his face there's a ton of facesitting smother and some making him smell their asses or making him run out of air by standing on chest.

Please someone help me, I been looking for this but cant find it,

Thanks for any help