The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
pentroll
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by pentroll »

Not my first post but my first hello. Been here for a short time and must say I am amazed, and aroused, by the creativity of the teases and many of the posts I have read.

I look forward to becoming part of the community. I just need some more time to explore.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Welcome Pentroll.. I hope you have lotsa fun. It was fun talking to you in the chatrooms too! :smile:
The Mistress From Oz
denied hubby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by denied hubby »

hi everyone i'm new here and have enjoyed a few teases and have come more than once but i am learning...... any help would be appreciated

Thats said the teases are great and hope to maske some myself soon
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Welcome hubby :wave:
Try or die
subzero
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subzero »

Hello everyone

I am a new member to milovana but have been a lurker here for a long time. I thought it was time for me to bite the bullet and join
Challenge everything
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Welcome to the forums Hubby and Subzero!
The Mistress From Oz
will_orz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by will_orz »

Hey all!

I just found this site a few days ago through an imageboard and lurked a bit through the webteases. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed what I found! This site is perfect for me since my girlfriend (who's deliciously dominant) lives in New York City and I live in San Francisco :-(

So I suppose this is my obligatory introduction post. I'll try to be active on these forums, so I hope to enjoy myself here :-D
conrad
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by conrad »

Hi, I have been a lurker for a little while and felt it was time to say hi and thank those whose work I have appreciated.

I will try to contribute to the forums although I am a little on the shy side.
CatsuitLover
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by CatsuitLover »

Hello everyone!
I just joined up the other day. I have been truly been enjoying everyone's creativity with their teases. I'm not sure I can write a story short enough to be a tease, but I'll try soon.

I'm just curious, are there folks out there doing over a thousand strokes during these teases, or are they designed to make it impossible? A lot of things being jabbed up the backside, too. I haven't gone that far yet. (yet!?!?)

Anyway, thanks for letting me join, and read all the teases!

- CatsuitLover
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

CatsuitLover wrote:I'm just curious, are there folks out there doing over a thousand strokes during these teases, or are they designed to make it impossible? A lot of things being jabbed up the backside, too. I haven't gone that far yet. (yet!?!?)
Hi and welcome! :)

A few thousand strokes I could possibly do if I do them quite slowly and get a few moments of rest during it. But I know some teases are demanding way too much of me at least, and I know of at least one that goes into an infinite loop to make you fail. So it's a mix I guess?

Jabbing things up your backside can be both nice and horrible, depending on how you do it, what it is and how "warmed" and lubed up you are. ;-)
profit princess
Explorer
Explorer

Post by profit princess »

Hello, just joined. how is everyone?
Subrainman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Subrainman »

Hi there - I am new to this forum and fairly new to all of this. I hope to be able to contribute in a meaningful way soon. I like all the teases but am especially taken by the flash ones (I wish I had the skills to write one). :-)
Sub-Routine
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Sub-Routine »

I'd regressed back to the lurking stage for a long while, but now I am back again, and looking at taking a more active role in the site. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me; I've authored a pair of teases and once spent a couple of long and... frustrating... nights spellchecking the classics section, though I'm not sure what's come of that. So I figured I'd reintroduce myself.

I suppose there's two traits that define me on Milovana, which are pretty well summed up by my previous works. One is that I'm a huge chastity enthusiast, especially in the context of teases. Part of this is that I find myself lacking in the kind of control that seems demanded by many of the teases on this site, but another part is that I find the physical act not nearly as important as the teasing itself, words and pictures and that very intense feeling of denial which I have only found to be magnified by a tube of metal or plastic. After I discovered the teases that drove this point home I made some small and relatively successful efforts at cheap and temporary chastity for the purpose of going through them. Recently, however, I've been of modest enough means to huck them in the trash and order the CB-6000, which arrived yesterday after a months ado about nothing and is the reason for my resurgence (although I'm not exactly surging anywhere now, if you know what I mean). I'm still in the breaking in process and have had to remove it from time to time to keep things from getting too painful, but it's starting to feel a bit more comfy now and I've been quite chaste since at least a day before the thing arrived. As an opener I'm going to take a stab at going an agonizing ten days imprisoned, teasing myself maliciously in addition to following my favorite series of teases one tease, one day at a time (those who know the classics section well enough should probably be able to guess at which ones these are). After that, who knows? Perhaps I'll have broken it in, or perhaps it will have broken me in.

The other thing of importance to me is a love of the written language. Words are sexy, sexy sexy things and I adore nothing further than a well-written tease. Perhaps it's giving a more dignified voice to what should be the more dignified position in such an odd fantasy relationship, or maybe it's just as simple as it sounds, but proper grammar and spelling turn me on. Perhaps I'm weird like that. In any event, I do plan on adding a few more teases to this site for the duration of my stay, and if you have any other suggestions for projects relating to such erotic endeavors there's a good chance I'll be available to try my hand at them. That's all, I think. Good to be back. And bad, in so many delicious ways.
Currently spellchecking 490/490. ^ ^
danchi42
Explorer
Explorer

Hello All

Post by danchi42 »

I would just like to say hello to everybody on this wonderful site. I have been lurking here for a very long time and I figured it was about time for me to step out of the shadows and begin actually participating here at Milovana. I am really excited and hope to see more wonderful teases in the future and perhaps create a few of my own. I love the whole notion of being teased and Denied.

So once again... just wanted to say hello
willbeg2cum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willbeg2cum »

Hey Y'all!

I have been "lurking" here for a really long time (though i haven't been around in about 3 months because of a long boring story), so I have done many teases and actually done quite a bit of reading in the forums, so i feel like I know many of you, and now it's time to maybe put myself out there a bit. Many times, i have been looking around the forum or doing a tease and had something I would love to say to the community, but no account. I was not really resistant or wary to join, just too lazy to go create an account. I promise to try to not be a lazy member (no pun intended) of the board, but I do get pretty busy, so I'll have to find a balance. I gotta work on an avatar and signature for starters.

I want to make a point of saying I can hardly believe this site is free and thank you to all the people who run it. I know this takes work to maintain and here's a huge thanks to all the folks who do that. From my looking around here, I could name a few, but I'd be afraid of forgetting someone and there are probably people toiling behind the scenes I don't know about anyway, so let's just say THANKS to all the unsung heros who keep this thing running.

I know that sometimes in a post you gotta refer to somebody, which can be annoying if they have a long username like the one I picked, so feel free to call me beggar, or b2c, so long as I know who yer talking at. And, of course, the wonderful ladies on here can call me whatever they please.

well, good to be here, hopefully i can get involved a bit. Sorry if i got too long winded for a hello post.
Good things come to those who wait.