Funny Chastity Belt

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maymay »

jason wrote:Those were popular among a certain type of person, the easiest way to describe them would be "man-hater". And in many cases among that group, the key was destroyed.

Yeah, imagine that 24/7, forever.
Yeah...that would hurt. But Jason, what do you mean, these were popular among a certain type of person? Were these actually in "common" use at one point?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Oh yes man-hater and femdom is a deadly combination :lol: I recognized some women since i am surfin in the internet about BDSM who abuses BDSM to make revenge to all men. I think this is a shame, maybe i will write an article about, because i exposed a lot about this phenomenon the last weeks.
Try or die
jason
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason »

Yeah...that would hurt. But Jason, what do you mean, these were popular among a certain type of person? Were these actually in "common" use at one point?
I can't imagine it being popular among the wearers, at least not for 24/7 use. Combine a female supremacist, a dominant personality, and person who hates men, and you have a recipe for someone who is very, very destructive. A sort of person who would love to lock their slaves up in that and then destroy the key.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

jason wrote: I can't imagine it being popular among the wearers, at least not for 24/7 use. Combine a female supremacist, a dominant personality, and person who hates men, and you have a recipe for someone who is very, very destructive. A sort of person who would love to lock their slaves up in that and then destroy the key.
It sounds to me like this is a fantasy for someone ;-) :lol:
The Mistress From Oz
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maymay »

Mz_Teneale wrote:
jason wrote: I can't imagine it being popular among the wearers, at least not for 24/7 use. Combine a female supremacist, a dominant personality, and person who hates men, and you have a recipe for someone who is very, very destructive. A sort of person who would love to lock their slaves up in that and then destroy the key.
It sounds to me like this is a fantasy for someone ;-) :lol:
Ok, guilty as charged... :wub:

But I still think some fantasies are better left as fantasy. Or at least they need some (possibly minor) revision before becoming reality....
jason
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason »

It sounds to me like this is a fantasy for someone
Fantasy, I'll confess some guilt to that. But at the same time, I don't think that the way that fantasy was practiced was healthy. IMHO, YMMV, etc.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

You guys should buy yourselves one and then send me the keys... I promise to send them back! :evil:

Nah just kidding.... i wouldnt send them back :P
The Mistress From Oz
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Watch out. Maybe another guy misunderstand you (like me) and you will have a key in your letter-box the next days :lol:
Try or die
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

so i wasnt supposed to send the key?!?!?! :-(
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maymay »

Mz_Teneale wrote:You guys should buy yourselves one and then send me the keys... I promise to send them back! :evil:

Nah just kidding.... i wouldnt send them back :P
;) You'd better believe that particular item is on my "Products of Interest" list. Though the keys to that item are on my "Ohmigoddon'tloosetheseEVER!" list.

Also, I'm not sure I'm quite that much of a masochist. ^_^; I do kind of hope you get to see someone in a KTB sometime. I'm sure it's an amazing sight!
Crazy Achmed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crazy Achmed »

I'll volunteer to be a test subject for it, but I'm keeping the keys. At least until I get to know you better, Mz_Teneale.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

:lol: Lol, definately dont send me the key. Even if i tried not to, i would probably still lose it. If it wasnt for the necklace its hanging from, i probably would have lost john's chastity belt key by now :-P
The Mistress From Oz
Crocko
Explorer
Explorer

Yikies!

Post by Crocko »

I think that goes too far for my vanilla tastes!

Fair enough if you're into putting a lock on your cock, but I think you're being taken advantage of in a bad way if your lady "looses" the key!

Your meat and two veg are very fragile parts of the body (I've heard of a sprinter who got one bollock twisted round the other one, and it ganked up and stopped working) so you've got to know how far to go when putting shit like that on!

Hats off to Ms Teneale and her fella for doing what they do and loving it! I hope Ms Teneale realises the amount of trust and responsibility John places on her, letting her play with him like that, and likewise John should realise how lucky he is to have such a cute girl teasing him crazy everyday! :w00t:
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Yikies!

Post by johnno240 »

Crocko wrote: Hats off to Ms Teneale and her fella for doing what they do and loving it! I hope Ms Teneale realises the amount of trust and responsibility John places on her, letting her play with him like that, and likewise John should realise how lucky he is to have such a cute girl teasing him crazy everyday! :w00t:
Dont worry crocko. We didnt just move into chastity like a bull in a china shop.

There isnt any other woman on earth who i trust more than teneale :blush:
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Executive Angel »

OMG Ya'll! That "contraption" looks like a part of 737 jet engine!!! Dang straight you wouldn't want to mess with that. :\'-(

If I was really feeling crazy I would buy one and give it to my "Boss" for Christmas Gift. Imagine that Kodak moment!!!! LMAO I may have to go look, again, probably has a key thats needs carried in a wheel barrow tho?!!!

I wanna be mean, but discreet!!!! :lol: Always Curious! ANGEL :innocent:
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.