CruelNyx Step by Step

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: CruelNyx Step by Step

Post by youaswell »

I usually don't consider myself to be really submissive or dominant, but I decided to take part in this and wore some jeans, a t-shirt and my shoes for the day! ^ ^ Tonight I will follow day two and go to bed naked.
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
Kendoll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): Lusty Lady, Andrea Danae She Bomb, Natalia My Pet, Kendollshottie, Sissy Nikki, Good Girl Gemma,, Brynhild rubber doll, Sandra My Surfer Girl, ss23,
Sarah my Sweet Girl, Little Lilly my Sissy, MUFFIN, Carmen, slave122, my pet

Post by Kendoll »

:weep:
I and others probably misread this in part 1.
"If you wander how do shoes or socks are counted, they are counted as 1 item each)"
I thought that meant that together they where one item. :-/
I apologize and request permission to continue. Please?
No more socks.
Will sleep naked.
jpdoggy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by jpdoggy »

I tried to keep the Day 1 rule, but I couldn't.
I can't go out in only 3 clothes without catching a cold.
How should your slaves lives in winter or in cold places?
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Timshel »

slavedave37 wrote:I thought the same thing. I wore socks and shoes, pants, and a shirt. The way it was worded that seemed OK. If You are going to make socks =1, and shoes= 1, you have made this rule impossible to follow. If that is the case, i need to wear 4 items to work each day. i can't show up with no shirt or no pants.

If You are insistent on leaving it this way, then You will have to devise some sort of exception during work hours. I an really interested in Your tease and training, and really want to continue with it, but i am not able to wear only 3 items when working the way you want it right now
She can do anything she wants. It's her training. I can't not wear at least 4 items as I have to wear both shoes and socks. I work at a Machine shop, so it's a safety issue. So it simply means I can't participate.

Such is life...
slavedave37
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I am currently looking for an Owner, ready to submit my whole being, and as You can see above, my cock as well.

Post by slavedave37 »

She can do anything she wants. It's her training. I can't not wear at least 4 items as I have to wear both shoes and socks. I work at a Machine shop, so it's a safety issue. So it simply means I can't participate.
I am aware of that. I am just saying with those types of restrictions, she will be limiting the number of slaves that can participate. If that is the idea then fine. If you want a big stable, then it is likely not going to happen
freedombliss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freedombliss »

It's an honor to perform these tasks. I wear shoes, shirt and pants everyday. I have been now sleeping nude. Looking forward to day 3.
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

Hi just found the thread I have been participating and wearing shoes with no socks, jeans with no underwear and a sweatshirt with no t-shirt under it. I have managed it so far however it is a difficult rule to keep as the weather is getting colder so if any extended time outside is needed it will cause problems.

Rule 2 was no problem but I did end up walking about downstairs naked as I had to get up during the night. Keep looking for day 3 but nothing yet look forward to finding out what it is. (I think)
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
YourHumbleToy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by YourHumbleToy »

Dear CruelNyx,

First of all I want to thank you for the training you are offering us.
I started yesterday to undergo your training. I hope I have what it takes to live by your rules.
However after reading this forum I fear I already failed.
I was wearing : shoes, jeans and shirt, but as I went out I added a jacket because of the cold rainy weather.
Do jacket and sweaters count against your item count limitation Miss ?
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

Just read day 3 (only just posted) it is interesting task it is night and dark here in UK now though so will have to do it 1st thing tomorrow morning wondering round the park in the dark with a torch would probably get stopped by security as there is a stately home on the site.
Thankfully with having no shoes or socks on I will be able to wear a coat :-) and it will be done before you post day 4 although spending what it is I might end up a day behind.

But thank you so much for doing this I really can't help wondering what you have in store for the coming days. Will post again when I done the walk

EDIT noticed you said specifically do today so got torch, thought of another place I have done the walk in the dark and in the rain (not bad rain)

I parked up and carried my coat till I got to the 1st tree and removed my shoes and putt coat on. At first my feet were freezing at they touched the wet grass but before long they didn't really feel cold and I was enjoying the walk feeling all the different textured under foot was interesting although I did fall over a couple of times human feet are not as grippy when it comes to walking on wet grass on hills.

It did actually feel good to walk for so long in bare feet and I did enjoy the experience. I was even walking an different surfaces grass, leaves, long grass mole hills etc but after a while I just stopped thinking about my feet altogether and just enjoyed the walk.

Only when I began walking back did I wonder if my shoes would still be there (they were) when I got back I took my coat of and put my shoes back on for thew walk though the car park and if felt unnatural as I walked though car park in my feet that had been free bound in leather.

Afterwards I looked at the sole of my foot and I was surprised to find it was clean due to the wet grass but the skin had not wrinkled late it does in the bath despite being wet for about 45 mins

:-)
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
davefrancis89
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Non
Sub/Slave(s): I have a wonderful, interesting, funny, and filthy online pet - who is not on Milovana so I will not talk about her here.

Post by davefrancis89 »

I'm not participating - so I felt at liberty to read the tasks out of curiosity. I hope that is ok.

I wanted to say that I think today's task is beautiful, and I want to congratulate you on it.
spareparts
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by spareparts »

Day 2 complete

Feet not feeling any better from day 1 rule but persisitng on.

I honestly didnt think much of the day 2 rule to begin wit as i sometimes sleep naked anyway but unfortunately i often do get up in the middle of the night for the toilet, something i didnt remember until i woke . . not the best when u share a living space.

Also ive realised that as i am a day behind everyone that i should try not to read other posts . . spoilers :p
CruelNyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CruelNyx »

Congratulations to sub3604 for doing the task of Day 3. I also want to specify, that when I said you have to do it today, I meant your Day 3 (some slaves are on Day 1, some on Day 2). So when I said do it today, you were reading Day 3 because you were on Day 3, hence I didn't want anyone to postpone it and have a Day absence or combine Day 3 with Day 4 (EMBRACE YOURSELVES!).

To anyone who is still on previous Days, do not worry just do what the specific Day says, but don't you dare to look into next days, and don't you dare reading other slaves' reports as they are spoilers and interfere with the training. Its step by step training and you must complete it step by step. You will not understand the training and the next task unless you do the previous days.

I hope some of you do understand, what I just said. Some probably, as we know, don't- they can't even count to three :-D . (oh boys, you are dressed form head to toes and you are complaining, wow, that really says me a lot, and I already know I have devised working training to separate real slaves from the wannabees :-)
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

Thank you, I am looking forward to day 4 Mistress (I guess I should call you Mistress now) but I am a little worried by the time today's task was was posted (not complaining though so please don't take it that way)

What I mean is you hinted it will take a full day so if it is about the same time I may have to wait until the following morning in order to have time. I guess I will have to wait and see to find out.
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
CruelNyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CruelNyx »

Dear slaves,

I'm writing this before posting Day 4. I have a little dilemma over it. Should I alter it or should swap it with Day 5? If I swap it, you still will have to do Day 4. I already know, that for some of you one can be more difficult than the other.

Some difficulties are only in your heads, but they are not real obstacles. None of the training tasks and rules will kill you and the barriers are only played by your imagination. In real life you can go through the whole training and you still survive untouched (unless I devise Level 2 :)

I also have to say that in advance, on Day 2, I had put info that it would be best for you, to take a day off/call sick for the Day 4. Yet I haven't heard from anyone, so I guess I don't have to switch the Days and the training will go as scheduled. No excuses.

CruelNyx
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

Now I am even more curious Mistress with a mix of excitement and nerves
Player Profile: